giving away zonkey CLOSED: Winners announced!

Find a competition to enter your artwork in, or create an art competition for others!
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Re: giving away zonkey

Postby DECALIUS » Sat Feb 24, 2018 12:42 pm

what is your username/the meaning behind it?
    well, i love oreos!

when did you join cs and how many hours do you spend active a day?
    i joined june 6th, 2017. i'm usually on CS every day and all day.

why are you on cs?
    it's a fun game, and i love all my friends on here.

what is the most valuable pet you have owned?
    my wolf PPS, but my favorite pet is my nick sunback.

why would you like to gain this zonkey?
    it's very pretty, and i plan on dressing it up.

what will you do with said zonkey?
    love it, hug it, and dress it up when i get good items.

⛧🜏 neo 🜏⛧
he/him
DECALIUS

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby foxidermy » Sat Feb 24, 2018 12:47 pm

- what is your username/the meaning behind it?
foxidermy -- i like foxes and taxidermy!
- when did you join cs and how many hours do you spend active a day?
2012 back -removed- LOL. i go on hiatuses every so often but i'm usually on at least 5 mins a day to stalk the pound.
- why are you on cs?
nostalgia purposes... i love how the linearts for a lot of things (and the general site aesthetic) haven't changed since like 2009. it just gives me a comfy feeling and reminds me of playing on the old gateway desktop in the family computer room on windows vista while watching i-carly and warrior cats amvs... and i also love over-organizing my pets into silly specific groups lol.
- what is the most valuable pet you have owned?
probably the raven dog but i think he's ugly
- why would you like to gain this zonkey?
i'll be honest, i don't really care that it's super rare... i just collect donkeys!! this is one of the two last donkeys i need. i LOVE donkeys irl so much so i just have to get em all here until i have the financial stability and space to get my own <3 they're a super underappreciated animal and it sucks how they get a culturally bad rap.... which is interesting, because donkeys are much more resilient, hardy, and arguably better problem solvers than horses. which is depressing, because donks deserve so much more love.
- what will you do with said zonkey?
he will meet his donkey brethren in my D O N K N A T I O N and will not be pried out of my cold dead hands, and probably dressed up really cute. i honestly don't like trading or anything that much so don't worry about me flipping it for a higher price (thats rude anyways).
Last edited by Simon on Sat Feb 24, 2018 7:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: personal info removed

under construction

ISO: christmas 2008 hollyfox dog, christmas 2008 hollyfox cat
foxidermy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

giving away zonkey

Postby kipin » Sat Feb 24, 2018 1:06 pm

x
x
x
x

//

kepler,, i really like it bc it's sounds nice in my mind and on the tongue. the user
        is really similar to my middle name and tbh i just really like astronomy

i joined originally in 2013 but i was inactive for about a year so i forgot all of my
        account info, leaving me to make a new account and start over from scratch, which
        was actually really refreshing if i'm being honest. i usually try to get on cs every night
        before i go to sleep just to check up and make sure nothing big is going on.

why are you on cs?

i originally joined because i was young and liked the concept of cute free pets and i
        had heard about the amazing community from a friend. now, i still play for the
        community and the mood of the whole game, but i go online more for the oekaki
        then i did before.

value wise, back in 2014, i owned a sunback, given to me by a friend who was
        quitting and going to uni, i guess it was kinda the most sentimental pet i had as
        well, even though it was a virtual pet, it kept me connected to them in a small way

since i was inactive up until july of '17, i never got the chance to get a zonkey when
        they came out during dec 18th. i loved the design right when i saw it and tbh, baby
        zebras are just so cute, the linework is probably my favorite out of all the pets. the
        zonkey is also one of my main dreamies along with a couple other hard-to-get pets.

i plan to dress it up and eventually, gift it to someone else when i decide to move on.
        i remember how happy i was when i got the sunback from my friend, i want to make
        someone else feel the same joy that i did:)
kipin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby qbaiter » Sat Feb 24, 2018 1:38 pm

xx
xx

my username is introverts, and it fits because i'm a
total introvert! honestly, all i do is stay home ^u^

i joined cs in september of 2015, but was pretty inactive until the fall of 2016.
since then, i've been a dedicated player, on multiple times a day for 1-2 hours

why are you on cs?
i love the pet collecting aspect! I find all of the designs creative and beautiful!
i'm also into trading, mostly to get my dreamies c: i occasionally roleplay, or
browse the forums. recently, i've gotten into dresssups. i find the nature ones
quite aesthetic, so i'm always trying to gain more nature items for backgrounds!

the most valuable pet i've owned(own) is the ur pineapple, which i got from a
friend on the 2017 December 18th event. i've been using it to try and get a
cinnabun, but no such luck! i suppose it has to do with the pineapple's demand.

i'd like to gain this zonkey for a few reasons
xxxa. i think the design is absolutely adorable!
xxxb. i really want to create a nature-themed dressup with it
xxxc. owning the zonkey would help me trade for/get the cinnabun

as i mentioned above, i'll use the zonkey to achieve my main dreamie, the cinnabun!

have some gifs because why not! ♡

she/him ✩ avatar
qbaiter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MoonlightTabby » Sat Feb 24, 2018 1:57 pm

❁ What is your username/the meaning behind it? ❁
MoonlightTabby. Eh, I don't know where I got the idea for Moonlight, but tabby came from the fact that I own way too many orange tabby cats. -u-'

❁ When did you join cs and how many hours do you spend active a day? ❁
September 15, 2017. I'm on almost all day, not to say I'm active all day, I just keep the tab open.

❁ Why are you on cs? ❁
I joined because a lot of people I knew were on it and I thought "No harm in trying." Eventually I became addicted to it (Mostly because of the forums). So, now I'm practically always on.

❁ What is the most valuable pet you have owned? ❁
The most valuable pet in my eyes is Zelda. Because, giving pixels a personality makes them a whole lot better -u-'. However, in terms of rarity, I own a mountain zebra at the moment!
Image Image
Pet's name: Zelda
Pet's name: Birchwood

❁ Why would you like to gain this zonkey? ❁
They're just plain adorable?!? Plus, I would love to have another listie! c:

❁ What will you do with said zonkey? ❁
I would cherish it and love it to death of course! Straight to the favorites group that child will go! But, I might trade it. Only for a holly dog though. (Holly dog is my ultimate dreamie, and I've grown quite desperate for it!)
ImageImage
MoonlightTabby

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kököchin » Sat Mar 31, 2018 2:37 pm

- what is your username/the meaning behind it? my username is Kököchin — i chose this username because of the Netflix original show, Marco Polo — Kököchin is a mongol princess in the show who represents kindness, courage, and love ♥ i fell in love with the show’s character — when I joined the CS community i had just finished watching the current season and was just inspired to choose Kököchin as my username!
    - when did you join cs and how many hours do you spend active a day? i joined CS during late June of 2016 and ever since the day i have joined [besides my times of hiatus] i have spent at least 1 hour a day on the site ♥
    - why are you on cs? to be honest there was a time i thought of leaving the site but i made some really nice friends and the community is just so amazing and lovely ♥ i can’t bare to leave... it’s like a escape for me... a home away from home.
    - what is the most valuable pet you have owned? probably the dogtag. i no longer have the cutie but it was indeed the most valuable pet i had owned ♥
    - why would you like to gain this zonkey? its sad to say this, but as i already have a zonkey, i would plan on trading her away for a cinnabun... i am in love with the cinnabun and would love to get another one ♥
    - what will you do with said zonkey? as said above ; i will trade the zonkey away for a cinnabun.

thank you so much for this opportunity ♥ its such a nice way to give back to the community ~

good luck to all c:
kököchin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lupins » Sat Mar 31, 2018 2:42 pm

what is your username/the meaning behind it? My username is ~Eggie~ and the meaning behind it is that, it's my initials, so everyone would call me egg/egghead as a child. It's now my nickname and username for almost every game!
when did you join cs and how many hours do you spend active a day? I joined CS in January and spend about 2-4 hours a day.. a.k.a a lot
- why are you on cs? I'm on CS as I saw my friends playing it and decided to join and just got hooked!
- what is the most valuable pet you have owned? I think a hollycat? most of my pets were gifts and I'm not good with rarities
- why would you like to gain this zonkey? as I've been going through some things and to see an adorable baby zebra in my pet groups would just make me smile.
- what will you do with said zonkey? I'll put him in my babies group, and wouldn't trade him, just admire, since I've never had a UR before
lupins

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sanivisu » Sat Mar 31, 2018 11:16 pm

What is your username/the meaning behind it?

Sanivisu is a mix I made to recieve an unique nickname.

San is the real-life nickname from the past and Nivi the name of my original character. The last part comes from Chisu which is one of characters from the past they died undeveloped. Chisu inspired the ending of the nickname.

The funfact about Nivi is I made her only because many people asked for art trades and I had nothing to offer to be drawn. That was the birth of Nivi.

When did you join cs and how many hours do you spend active a day?

16 Apr 2010. I am not that active here anymore - I am around 20 minutes a day on CS.

Why are you on cs?

Its a pretty funny story. In 2010 I was searching for adoptable rats in internet and found this website.
i am a rat trainer I collect them all. Thats a reason I can not quit CS. XD

The second reason are all the shops offering art for list pets only. I run a shop with low pricings and offer freebies to make some users a bit happy.

Image Image

What is the most valuable pet you have owned?

I had many valuable lists here. I currently have a Nonjewel & Sorbet which will be rewards in my art contest. Almost all dogs are. OuO The only Mainlist I keep and not give away is obviously the UR Rat. As I said: I collect rats.

ImageImageImage

Why would you like to gain this zonkey?

Betwen all my rats I hoard some cute pets. One of the unfinished hoards are the PPS Zebras:
And the Zonkey looks like these.

What will you do with said zonkey?

He would be my protector of the hoard. I would not do anything with him like giving away. Nope. He would stay here and be cute.

Sanivisu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

<3

Postby Guest » Tue Apr 03, 2018 5:47 pm

What is your username/the meaning behind it?

This has been my username in everything for years now, it's my nickname (Lolly) + an inside joke that I had with some friends back when I was 14!
The nickname Lolly was given to me by my closest cousin when we were kids! Back then we used to travel all the time and in one of those trips we stayed at an hotel that had a dog called Lolly. I have always been an animal lover and became obsessed with her, I followed her around, shared food with her, we even went swimming together! Soon my cousin noticed that when anyone called Lolly I would come after her and it became my new nickname in the family. Every time anyone wanted me to come they would just call the dog and I would come. We only stayed at the hotel for about a month, but for some reason the nickname worked and after I grew up a little bit and got into gaming it became my username everywhere!

When did you join cs and how many hours do you spend active a day?

I joined in 2015, my best friend at school had just found out about CS and thought that I would love it! They were definitely right! I spend the whole day here to be honest, even when I can't stay for too long I play for at least 2-3 hours! I'm very active in trading so I'm always checking to see if anything got accepted or edited!

Why are you on cs?

Well... I joined just to have something to kill time at first, the idea of coming once a month to adopt some pets sounded really fun and it would give me more characters to draw on my free time, it just seemed like a nice and simple hobby at the time that could keep me distracted a few times a month. My first month here was pretty calm, just came, adopted pets, watched them grow, but I wanted more. I started to ask for free pets on the adoption centers and started a collection with some older pets that I really liked, that definitely got me started on the game since I started to check in every single day to adopt more! After about 2 weeks adopting pets I had some doubles and pets that I didn't want to keep so I finally started trading and playing this game became my favorite thing to do! Now I loose track of time when I'm playing CS and have so much fun... When I'm having a bad day I know that I can just come here and get away from everything, it's really therapeutic!
Well, at least it used to be like that... Now the game makes me more upset than calm, I can be having a great day and something will happen here and ruin my mood. That's why I'm trying to get all my favorite listies, I want to get away from the list because list trades are what really make me upset around here. I really want is to have my happy and chill life back trading for VC-R, but I don't want to give up on my dreamies just to have that back so here I am on the fight for my dream pets before I leave the list for good.

What is the most valuable pet you have owned?

The one that is most valuable for me is my Raven, it was my very first achieved major dreamie and it was gifted to me by my best friend (the one that told me about this game). This pet is my absolute favorite and I wouldn't trade it away for anything!
The most valuable pet I've ever had rarity wise was a sunjewel, but I traded it not too long after I got it! I do like how it look, but it's not even close to my dreamies list so I chose to trade it down to get some dreamies!

Why would you like to gain this zonkey?

Well, he would really help me achieve the few list dreamies that I still have! The list is quite long, but the zonkey would get me at least 3 or 4 of them!

What will you do with said zonkey?

I would do a few dressups and drawings and maybe keep him for a month or two, but in the end I would probably trade him down so I can get my remaining dream pets!

Postby Metallic Dragon » Fri May 04, 2018 5:49 am

Hey all, sorry for the delayed judging. Staff have decided to step in and judge this contest due to inactivity from the owner. The winners are as follows:

1st. Blysse with x

2nd. astro! with x

3rd. Sterek with x

Congrats to the winners, an administrator will send out the prizes as soon as possible.
Metallic Dragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me