giving away zonkey CLOSED: Winners announced!

Find a competition to enter your artwork in, or create an art competition for others!
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Re: giving away zonkey

Postby Letty » Sat Dec 23, 2017 7:24 am

What is your username/the meaning behind it?
My username is Letty! That's also what I generally go by--Letty is the name of the protagonist in my trilogy, and when my friends and I were younger, they decided to nickname me Letty in spite of the fact that I am nothing like this character and don't particularly care for her, anyway. It started out as a joke, but now I actually prefer to be called Letty, and I like to make my usernames some variant of it.

Here is a bit more about me in case you have any interest--

I'm a pizza-guzzling, nervous, perfectionist mess of a college student who's been writing since I was old enough to hold a pencil, and for the last four or five years, I have been working on a fantasy trilogy called Messengers. The series follows two young siblings seeking to restore balance to their wasteland of a wilderness after an devastating gods-versus-demons war blasted it apart and filled it with unpredictable and dangerous magical aftereffects. Last fall the stars somehow managed to align and get me a publishing deal for the first installment of the series--so most of my time and passion is thrown into my writing with no hesitation. I am currently promoting first the book locally, working toward editing the second and third books, and earning a creative writing degree so I can continue my career. There's nothing that means more to me than my novels; I work on them every single day. In my free time that isn't taken up by book stuff, I like to take cheap road trips wherever forest-clad roads will take me, paint animals and scenery, and help out at the local cat sanctuary. I'm very driven by environmental concerns, and so I always try capturing the sublime beauty of the outdoors inside my art and literature. I'm also crazy about squirrels, geology, and Olive Garden breadsticks. c:

When did you join CS & how many hours do you spend active a day?
I joined CS back in January 2009, actually! I don't even remember how I got into this site--I know it was with my two best friends at the time, and we were very young and just peeking into the Internet for the first time. We joined a number of different virtual pets/collectibles websites, but this one always kept me coming back simply because of the monthly aspect of it. For the past few years, I've just been coming on once a month and during events to keep my collection as full as possible, but I haven't been active in trading for longer than a few months, since I finally decided to really get into the forums and learning the rarity/demand of everything. I would say I spend an hour or so on here a day, though it depends on the day. ^^

Why are you on CS?
I'm on CS because I love a good collection! I also enjoy the environment here and how surprisingly diverse it is. For a small adoptables website, there is a strong art community, roleplaying community, writing corner, games and discussion, and even a functioning pets and items economy, which is something I find extremely interesting. While I don't participate in everything, and mostly just stick to trading, collecting, dress-ups, and browsing, I'm very impressed with the versatility of this place. I enjoy being here, and I enjoy meeting all of its kind people as well.

What is the most valuable pet you have owned?
Last year I managed to (somehow, unbelievably) snag this adorable baby from December 18th. ;-; I didn't have any idea of his rarity until many, many months later when I discovered the rares list and trading values. I couldn't even dream of trading him away for any reason. I temporarily traded him to someone, but I ended up fighting to get him back because I missed having him around, as silly as it sounds.

Why would you like to gain this zonkey?
My Bee is really the only UR I've ever owned or had a chance to dress-up. I'm beyond fascinated with the way the rares list works and it gives me a strange excitement to be able to say I have something special and precious on here. The Zonkey is by far one of the most adorable pets on the website, but because I'm so unwilling to part with the pets I have, I know I'll never be able to find one on my own to trade for. I also have a roommate who plays CS and who hasn't been here for too long, and I know she would love to have such a rare pet like my Bee--so there is a very good chance I would gift the Zonkey to her for Christmas if I were given the opportunity. <3

What will you do with said zonkey?
Like I said, I would almost certainly let my roommate have this cutie, as adorable as it is. I want her to be able to have something special for Christmas since she was not very lucky with the December 18th adopts this year (neither was I, but after getting my Bee, I wasn't expecting anything again!) and absolutely deserves to have a unique unreleased pet of her own. If she refused, though, I would keep this little guy and dress him or her up with all the items I have accumulated over the years. I have a group of favorites who are dressed up and locked away and occasionally used as mascots for my trade rules, so the little Zonkey would become one of those favorites!

Thank you so much for this giveaway, and happy holidays to you and your family! <3

If you are interested, since I know you have a section for optional writing/art portions of the application,
here are links to some of my short stories and art pieces.

Art: here
Short stories: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Letty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tundra Wolf » Sun Dec 24, 2017 4:14 am

what is your username/the meaning behind it?
Tundra Wolf. The meaning behind it is just that I love wolves and I would love to visit the Tundra some day. I always use this name for roleplays ect.

when did you join cs and how many hours do you spend active a day?
I joined in February this year although I spend at least 2 hours a day as I always use the Mobile version, even when I'm out!

why are you on cs?
I absolutely love the community and pets. I've played so many virtual pet games for the past years, particularly when I was younger but the fact I still play this at the age I am (mid teens) says everything to me. I no longer play any other type of games. I just love the idea of collecting and hoarding pets.

what is the most valuable pet you have owned?
The most valuable pet I have is the Purple Heart Husky (08 VR Advent).

why would you like to gain this zonkey?
I think it's absolutely adorable! It would make me feel as if my time on CS has been worth it and that I've achieved something!

what will you do with said zonkey?
Honestly, I would probably keep him forever (very cliche I know) or trade him for one of my favourite dreamies!

Thank you for being so generous! I have never seen anyone give away such an amazing pet before! I hope whoever wins, treasures him for good!
ImageImage
Tundra Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby s a g e » Sun Dec 24, 2017 4:45 am

๐Ÿ™. ๐•จ๐•™๐•’๐•ฅ ๐•š๐•ค ๐•ช๐• ๐•ฆ๐•ฃ ๐•ฆ๐•ค๐•–๐•ฃ๐•Ÿ๐•’๐•ž๐•–/๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐•ž๐•–๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜ ๐•“๐•–๐•™๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•• ๐•š๐•ฅ?
๐•Š๐• , ๐•ž๐•ช ๐•ฆ๐•ค๐•–๐•ฃ๐•Ÿ๐•’๐•ž๐•– ๐•š๐•ค :๐•ค ๐•’ ๐•˜ ๐•– ๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•• ๐•€ ๐•”๐•™๐• ๐•ค๐•– ๐•š๐•ฅ, ๐•“๐•–๐•”๐•’๐•ฆ๐•ค๐•– ๐•ž๐•ช ๐•ฃ๐•–๐•’๐• ๐•Ÿ๐•’๐•ž๐•– ๐•š๐•ค ๐•๐•’๐•ค๐•ž๐•š๐•Ÿ ๐•ค๐•’๐•˜๐•–, ๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•• ๐•€ ๐••๐•  ๐•Ÿ๐• ๐•ฅ ๐•๐•š๐•œ๐•– ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐•Ÿ๐•’๐•ž๐•– ๐•๐•’๐•ค๐•ž๐•š๐•Ÿ, ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•’๐•ฅ๐•ค ๐•จ๐•™๐•ช ๐•€ ๐•”๐•™๐• ๐•ค๐•– ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐•ฆ๐•ค๐•–๐•ฃ๐•Ÿ๐•’๐•ž๐•– ๐•ค๐•’๐•˜๐•– :D
๐”ธ๐•Ÿ๐•• ๐•€ ๐•”๐•™๐• ๐•ค๐•– ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐•ค๐•ก๐•’๐•”๐•– ๐•“๐•–๐•ฅ๐•จ๐•–๐•–๐•Ÿ ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐•๐•–๐•ฅ๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ๐•ค, ๐•“๐•–๐•”๐•’๐•ฆ๐•ค๐•– ๐•š๐•ฅ ๐•›๐•ฆ๐•ค๐•ฅ ๐•๐• ๐• ๐•œ๐•ค ๐•ž๐• ๐•ฃ๐•– ๐•’๐•–๐•ค๐•ฅ๐•™๐•–๐•ฅ๐•š๐•” :lol:

๐Ÿš. ๐•จ๐•™๐•–๐•Ÿ ๐••๐•š๐•• ๐•ช๐• ๐•ฆ ๐•›๐• ๐•š๐•Ÿ ๐•”๐•ค ๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•• ๐•™๐• ๐•จ ๐•ž๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•ช ๐•™๐• ๐•ฆ๐•ฃ๐•ค ๐••๐•  ๐•ช๐• ๐•ฆ ๐•ค๐•ก๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•• ๐•’๐•”๐•ฅ๐•š๐•ง๐•– ๐•’ ๐••๐•’๐•ช?
๐•€ ๐•›๐• ๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•–๐•• ๐• ๐•Ÿ ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐Ÿ ๐•ฅ๐•™ โ„•๐• ๐•ง. ๐Ÿš๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ› ๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•• ๐•€ ๐•ค๐•ก๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•• ๐•ข๐•ฆ๐•š๐•–๐•ฅ ๐•’ ๐•จ๐•™๐•š๐•๐•– ๐•™๐•–๐•ฃ๐•–. ๐”น๐•ฆ๐•ฅ ๐•š๐•ฅ ๐••๐•–๐•ก๐•–๐•Ÿ๐••๐•ค ๐• ๐•Ÿ ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐••๐•’๐•ช๐•ค. ๐•€๐•— ๐•š๐•ฅ๐•ค ๐•Ÿ๐• ๐•ฅ ๐•จ๐•–๐•–๐•œ๐•–๐•Ÿ๐••, ๐•€ ๐• ๐•Ÿ๐•๐•ช ๐•™๐•’๐•ง๐•– ๐•ฅ๐•š๐•ž๐•– ๐•ฅ๐•  ๐•๐• ๐• ๐•œ ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•ฃ๐• ๐•ฆ๐•˜๐•™ ๐•ž๐•ช ๐•ฅ๐•ฃ๐•’๐••๐•–๐•ค / ๐•ž๐•–๐•ค๐•ค๐•’๐•˜๐•–๐•ค, ๐•“๐•ฆ๐•ฅ ๐•—๐• ๐•ฃ ๐•Ÿ๐• ๐•ฅ ๐•ž๐• ๐•ฃ๐•–. ๐•€๐•— ๐•š๐•ฅ๐•ค ๐• ๐•Ÿ ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐•จ๐•–๐•–๐•œ๐•–๐•Ÿ๐••, ๐•š๐•ž ๐•ž๐• ๐•ค๐•ฅ๐•๐•ช ๐•’๐•ฅ ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐•–๐•ง๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜ ๐• ๐•Ÿ๐•๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•– ๐•“๐•–๐•”๐•’๐•ฆ๐•ค๐•– ๐•€๐•ž ๐•ฆ๐•ค๐•ฆ๐•’๐•๐•๐•ช ๐•จ๐•š๐•ฅ๐•™ ๐•ž๐•ช ๐•—๐•ฃ๐•š๐•–๐•Ÿ๐••๐•ค ๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•• ๐• ๐•Ÿ ๐•ค๐•ฆ๐•Ÿ๐••๐•’๐•ช, ๐•€ ๐•ฆ๐•ค๐•ฆ๐•’๐•๐•๐•ช ๐•๐•–๐•’๐•ฃ๐•Ÿ ๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•• ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•’๐•ฅ๐•ค ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐••๐•’๐•ช, ๐•จ๐•™๐•–๐•ฃ๐•– ๐•€ ๐•ž๐• ๐•ค๐•ฅ๐•๐•ช ๐•ค๐•ก๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•• ๐•ž๐•ช ๐•ฅ๐•š๐•ž๐•– ๐• ๐•Ÿ ๐•”๐•ค c:

๐Ÿ›. ๐•จ๐•™๐•ช ๐•’๐•ฃ๐•– ๐•ช๐• ๐•ฆ ๐• ๐•Ÿ ๐•”๐•ค?
๐•€๐•ž ๐• ๐•Ÿ ๐•”๐•ค, ๐•“๐•–๐•”๐•’๐•ฆ๐•ค๐•– ๐•€ ๐•™๐•’๐•ง๐•– ๐•ž๐•–๐•ฅ ๐•™๐•–๐•ฃ๐•– ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•ฃ๐• ๐•ฆ๐•˜๐•™ ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐•ฅ๐•š๐•ž๐•– ๐•’ ๐•๐• ๐•ฅ ๐• ๐•— ๐•Ÿ๐•š๐•”๐•– ๐•ก๐•–๐• ๐•ก๐•๐•– ๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•• ๐•ง๐•–๐•ฃ๐•ช ๐•œ๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•• ๐•ก๐•–๐• ๐•ก๐•๐•–.
๐”ธ๐•Ÿ๐•• ๐•€ ๐•๐•š๐•œ๐•– ๐•˜๐•š๐•—๐•ฅ๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜ ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•–๐•ž ๐•™๐•’๐•™๐•’ <๐Ÿ›
๐”น๐•ฆ๐•ฅ ๐•€ ๐•ค๐•ฅ๐•’๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•–๐•• ๐•”๐•ค, ๐•“๐•–๐•”๐•’๐•ฆ๐•ค๐•– ๐• ๐•— ๐•ž๐•ช ๐•ค๐•š๐•ค๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ.
๐•Š๐•™๐•– ๐•ค๐•™๐• ๐•จ๐•–๐•• ๐•ž๐•– ๐•”๐•ค, ๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•• ๐•’๐•ค ๐•€ ๐•ค๐•ฅ๐•’๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•–๐•• ๐•€ ๐•จ๐•’๐•ค ๐•’ ๐•๐• ๐•ฅ ๐•ช๐• ๐•ฆ๐•Ÿ๐•˜๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•’๐•Ÿ ๐•Ÿ๐• ๐•จ, ๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•• ๐•€ ๐••๐• ๐•Ÿ'๐•ฅ ๐•จ๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•Ÿ๐•’ ๐•ค๐•ฅ๐• ๐•ก ๐•“๐•–๐•”๐•’๐•ฆ๐•ค๐•– ๐•€ ๐•™๐•’๐•ง๐•– ๐•˜๐• ๐•ฅ ๐•ค๐•  ๐•ž๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•ช ๐•ก๐•–๐•ฅ๐•ค ๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•• ๐•š๐•ฅ ๐•ฅ๐• ๐• ๐•œ ๐•ž๐•– ๐•ข๐•ฆ๐•š๐•–๐•ฅ ๐•’ ๐•จ๐•™๐•š๐•๐•– ๐•ฅ๐•  ๐•”๐• ๐•๐•๐•–๐•”๐•ฅ ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•–๐•ž.
๐”ธโ„•๐”ป ๐•€ ๐•ค๐•ฅ๐•š๐•๐• ๐•™๐•’๐•ง๐•– ๐•ค๐• ๐•ž๐•– ๐• ๐•ก๐•–๐•Ÿ ๐••๐•ฃ๐•–๐•’๐•ž๐•ค c:

๐Ÿœ. ๐•จ๐•™๐•’๐•ฅ ๐•š๐•ค ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐•ž๐• ๐•ค๐•ฅ ๐•ง๐•’๐•๐•ฆ๐•’๐•“๐•๐•– ๐•ก๐•–๐•ฅ ๐•ช๐• ๐•ฆ ๐•™๐•’๐•ง๐•– ๐• ๐•จ๐•Ÿ๐•–๐••?
๐•€ ๐• ๐•Ÿ๐•”๐•– ๐• ๐•จ๐•Ÿ๐•–๐•• ๐•’ ๐•Š๐•ฆ๐•Ÿ๐•›๐•–๐•จ๐•–๐•, ๐•“๐•ฆ๐•ฅ ๐•€ ๐•ฅ๐•ฃ๐•’๐••๐•–๐•• ๐•š๐•ฅ ๐•’๐•จ๐•’๐•ช, ๐•“๐•–๐•”๐•’๐•ฆ๐•ค๐•– ๐•€ ๐•จ๐•’๐•ค๐•Ÿ'๐•ฅ ๐•š๐•Ÿ ๐•๐• ๐•ง๐•– ๐•จ๐•š๐•ฅ๐•™ ๐•š๐•ฅ.
๐”น๐•ฆ๐•ฅ ๐•”๐•ฆ๐•ฃ๐•ฃ๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•๐•ช, ๐•ž๐•ช ๐•ž๐• ๐•ค๐•ฅ ๐•ง๐•’๐•๐•ฆ๐•’๐•“๐•๐•– ๐•ก๐•–๐•ฅ ๐•š๐•ค ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐•Œโ„ ๐”น๐•–๐•–.
๐•€ ๐•›๐•ฆ๐•ค๐•ฅ ๐•—๐•–๐•๐• ๐•š๐•Ÿ ๐•๐• ๐•ง๐•– ๐•จ๐•š๐•ฅ๐•™ ๐•š๐•ฅ <๐Ÿ›
๐•€ ๐•จ๐•š๐•๐• ๐•๐• ๐•ง๐•– ๐•ž๐•ช ๐•’๐••๐• ๐•ฃ๐•’๐•“๐•–๐•– ๐•—๐• ๐•ฃ ๐•–๐•ง๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•• ๐•–๐•ง๐•–๐•ฃ.
Pet's name: ๐’œ๐’น๐‘œ๐“‡๐’ถ๐’ท๐‘’๐‘’ c; ๐Ÿ’•๐ธ๐“๐‘’๐‘”๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’ธ๐‘’๐Ÿ’•| โ™›
๐Ÿ. ๐•จ๐•™๐•ช ๐•จ๐• ๐•ฆ๐•๐•• ๐•ช๐• ๐•ฆ ๐•๐•š๐•œ๐•– ๐•ฅ๐•  ๐•˜๐•’๐•š๐•Ÿ ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•š๐•ค ๐•ซ๐• ๐•Ÿ๐•œ๐•–๐•ช?
๐”น๐•–๐•”๐•’๐•ฆ๐•ค๐•–, ๐•€ ๐•›๐•ฆ๐•ค๐•ฅ ๐•๐• ๐•ง๐•– ๐•š๐•ฅ.
๐•‹๐•™๐•–๐•ฃ๐•– ๐•š๐•ค ๐•Ÿ๐• ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜ ๐•ž๐• ๐•ฃ๐•– ๐•ฅ๐•  ๐•ค๐•’๐•ช ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•’๐•Ÿ ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•’๐•ฅ.

๐Ÿž. ๐•จ๐•™๐•’๐•ฅ ๐•จ๐•š๐•๐• ๐•ช๐• ๐•ฆ ๐••๐•  ๐•จ๐•š๐•ฅ๐•™ ๐•ค๐•’๐•š๐•• ๐•ซ๐• ๐•Ÿ๐•œ๐•–๐•ช?
๐•€ ๐•จ๐• ๐•ฆ๐•๐•• ๐•œ๐•–๐•–๐•ก ๐•š๐•ฅ ๐•š๐•Ÿ ๐•ž๐•ช ๐•ค๐•ก๐•–๐•”๐•š๐•’๐• ๐•๐•š๐•ค๐•ฅ ๐•˜๐•ฃ๐• ๐•ฆ๐•ก ๐•”:

s a g e

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Oshawott8888 » Sun Dec 24, 2017 5:59 am

Hello! I'm Oshawott8888, but feel free to call me Osha ^^

- what is your username/the meaning behind it?

Aaa my username goes way back to like,, 3rd grade. My friend wanted me to join a game called Animal Jam. I had no idea how to come up with a username. At the time, I loved Pokemon, and I just chose Oshawott as the pokemon I liked best. I decided to add 4 8's behind it because 8 is my lucky number, and my birthday is August 8th, which is 8/8. I thought 8 8's would be way too repetitive so I ended up halving the number and going with 4. The username has kind of just stuck with me ^^ In case you were wondering what Oshawott looked like, here's a picture ^-^

- when did you join cs and how many hours do you spend active a day?

I joined Chicken Smoothie on July 25th, 2016. I didn't find much to do, and went inactive. Fast forward to December 18th, 2016, and I had heard that there was a box containing rares. I thought, well I've got nothing to lose, and so I went on and got the pets from the box. Later on, they got ninja'd, but that honestly doesn't really matter lol. After getting the box, I explored the site a bit more, and got quite addicted. I spend maybe 1 or 2 hours on Chicken Smoothie on weekdays, and maybe 4-5 on weekends, with some occasional days where I spend more or less out of the range.

- why are you on cs?

I am on Chicken Smoothie because I love the art style of the pets, the community, and the collecting style of the game ^-^ I love the art of the pets, and I love trading and collecting dream pets. I also love talking to the amazing people on this site over Discord and on the site itself. It's fun to talk about trading, the pets on this site, and just random things as well. If I never joined Chicken Smoothie, I'd have never met everyone ^-^;

- what is the most valuable pet you have owned?

My Child Meleron!

- why would you like to gain this zonkey?

I would like the Zonkey because, well, first of all, I love the epps zebra lineart! second of all, i love how it's one of the more natural looking pets in the game, but it's so rare that I never really got around to trading for it ^-^; I also think that it would probably make for a good dressup with scenery items around it ^^ I think that the zonkey is an adorable pet in general, as well <3

- what will you do with said zonkey?

I will keep the zonkey and dress it up with scenery items around it! I would probably put flowers and leaves, and maybe a bush/tree ^-^ I may trade it away if/when I feel ready to (maybe never c':) I'd most definitely cherish her since it's a pet that I may never have a chance to get again ^-^ A few items I may use would be:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Thank you so much for this amazing opportunity, and happy holidays ^-^
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
โ€ขImageโ€ขImageโ€ขImageโ€ข
Imageโ€Imageโ€Imageโ€Image
โ–’
โ–’
โ–’
โ–’
โ–’
โ–’
โ–’
โ–’
โ–’
โ–’
โ–’
โ–’
โ–’
โ–’
โ–’
โ–’
โ–’
โ–’
โ–’
โ–’
โ–’
โ”............................................โ”“
ImageHi! I'm Osha!Image
ImageAnime and BTS obsessedImage
ImageLoves BirbsImage
โ”–............................................โ”š
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€{Image}โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
โ—ค...................โ—ฅ..
Image.
Image.
โ—ฃ...................โ—ข..

.....................ImageImageImage
Internet Addict~
ImageImage
Oshawott8888

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby *Hollystar* » Sun Dec 24, 2017 6:13 am

My username is *Hollystar*, I use this username for mostly everything and I'm not exactly sure why. It originated in 6th grade when I was playing Warrior Cats with one of my best friends.
I joined CS in 2014, I found it when I was looking at pictures of wolves. My original username was warriorcatsarecool and my goal was to get all the Warrior Cats on CS, which I ended up doing!
- why are you on cs?
I originally planned to leave CS after getting all the Warrior Cats, but it quickly became something that I really enjoyed doing. I like to come on CS when I'm feeling upset, it's kind of an escape for me.
When I had first joined, I was gifted a Moonswirl! But being new and nieve I had no idea what it was really worth and traded it for way under. It's my new goal to try and get it back someday.
The first thing is: it's really rare. Having rare pets is just something that I think everyone values. The second thing is: it's so darn cute! I remember when it first came out and I was so jealous of everyone who had it.
I'll dress it up and put it in my hall of fame ^,^
*Hollystar*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lostfairy » Thu Dec 28, 2017 4:27 am

Hello! Iโ€™m Lostfairy and Iโ€™d like to enter your giveaway!

Well, a few years ago, I think back in 2013, a site called Pixie Hollow announced it was closing down soon. I had amazing friends on there and we had so many good memories. My BFF Cornflower and I were heartbroken that our friendship would be broken soon. I suggested that we turn to Club Penguin since I had an account on there. She said sheโ€™d ask her mom and she didnโ€™t think sheโ€™d be able to. A few weeks went by and the date of the site closing was coming near. Finally, Cornflower told me that she had been able to make an account on Club Penguin! Her user... was Lostfairy. For Pixie Hollow was a fairy game and sheโ€™d be a lost fairy when it closed. A few days later, Pixie Hollow shut down for good. I went on Club Penguin and buddied her. I never got a reply back and I never saw Cornflower again... So a few years later I joined a game called Animal Jam and chose Lostfairy as my user to honor Cornflower. And I did the same here.

I joined in September and I spend anywhere from half an hour to two hours a day. Depends on school and stuff.

- why are you on cs?
Iโ€™m on CS because I love collecting pets and since I love drawing, the art really draws me to it. ;) Plus, all my friends from AJ play and I love them so much. ^.^

Hm, maybe the December 18th pets? Iโ€™m not good at rarity. >.<

Itโ€™s really cute and zebras and donkeys are AWESOME! And a mix of the two? SUPER!!

To be honest, I MIGHT trade it but I honestly love it so I robably wonโ€™t. Iโ€™ll just give it love and attention. And hugs. ;)
Lostfairy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kyle » Thu Dec 28, 2017 4:44 am

๐ŸŽ Zonkey Giveaway Form ๐ŸŽ

1. What is your username/the meaning behind it?
My username is Kyle! I'm not going to try and be fake deep and say that this was named after someone I idolize or what-have-you, it's just my name. And, providentially, it was available when I joined!

2. When did you join CS and how many hours do you spend active a day?
I joined in July 2013, and took about a two year hiatus due to mental illness -- now, I play around 3 to 4 hours per day.

3. Why are you on CS?
Ironically, what hindered me from being able to play is what lured me from my hiatus -- meaning, the deep depression I was in prevented me from doing nearly everything (being in the hospital did not help with this either), but now I play Chicken Smoothie because it's an anxiety reliever for me. It motivates me to be productive and create art, which I really haven't felt in a long time otherwise.

4. What is the most valuable pet you have owned?
The most valuable pet I currently own is the pink sorbet.

5. Why would you like to gain this zonkey?
It's extremely cute! It would also be awesome just to own an unreleased pet, knowing how few and far between they are.

6. What will you do with said zonkey?
I would dress them up in many of the items I have accumulated over the years, and just have the satisfaction of owning such a pet!

Thank you for hosting this giveaway, I hope you have a happy holiday!
kyle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cyrano » Thu Dec 28, 2017 6:31 am

My usernames origin began back when I was twelve, I was very self-conscious and my last name was Smith. There were numerous other Smiths in my school and I wanted to stand out unlike everyone else. I started insisting everyone refer to me not as Smith but as Smithers. The name also correlated with my personality, it stood out, it was humorous, and one-of-a-kind.

I joined Chicken Smoothie on Thursday, July 27th, 2017 at exactly 6:37 pm. I joined Chicken Smoothie because I heard from an acquaintance that this website was not just a website but an accepting community of amazing individuals. I spend a total of about 3-5 hours on chicken smoothie a day. I login at random times a day and stay on for extended lengths of time.

I am on Chicken Smoothie for numerous reasons, one of which being the accepting community, another reason is the expression of self (poetry, stories, Oekaki), and the final reason is this website believe it or not is helping me find myself. This website truly helps everyone discover their voice and who they are in an intricate community of like-minded friends. Everyone has a place, everyone has a voice, and everyone helps build the society in positive and negative ways.

The most valuable pet I have owned is a Very Rare Butterfly Wolf. Which I wish to trade to get the true-date, and to get my first list pet. I got this pet this year from the December 18th gift box.

I would like to acquire this pet because I want my first pet with list status. I also want this pet because it is a pet that I have various dress-up design ideas for. I find this pets design to also have a classy flair to it and it is one of my most desirable pets. Please check my trade rules if you wish for verification. I have fallen head over heels for this pet and I cannot an will not say that I am not in love. This is a fantastic opportunity to earn a zonkey here and I hope I will not lose this amazing and exciting opportunity.

I will certainly be keeping this pet. I will be dressing him up with floral arrangements all around and give him the title flower child. Trading will not be an option for this pet. I believe I was quite blunt with this explanation but I have stated what I will do.

used to be: smith(ers) & s-simplicity| toyhou.se | my kalons
Cyrano

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FriedApplePie » Fri Dec 29, 2017 7:17 pm

โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

My username is PrettyPieK, it's the same username I have always used for every website I have been on.
I had originally played on Club Penguin when it first began, the first thing I had ever signed up for, and have continued to use that name ever since I was little girl. When I first created the username, I thought about the cute little pies I used to get at my local Walmart for fifty cents. I thought they were so pretty and cute, my favorite was the apple. So I wanted "PrettyPie" to be my username, but someone already had it. Then I thought that since I was a kid I would have "PrettyPieKids" as my username. Unfortunately that username was too long, and it would only let me type "PrettyPieK." Thus, my username became PrettyPieK and I have used it ever since.

โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

I had joined back in 2009, but I do take a long hiatus every year. Due to school and a difficult home life, that hiatus increases each year. The past one was about 7 months long, the last one before it was almost 6 months, but then I logged in to check-in to see if my childhood friend had got on because I had lost all contact with her years ago. I have been back almost two weeks, spending 30 minutes to 3 hours for the total of the day. School starts soon so I may get back on a hiatus, but I would love to try to check-in once a month if not more.

I remember I had got on when I was 10, I was looking through my mom's stuff on her VMK, Virtual Magic Kingdom, forumns. I saw a pet that I loved under one of the posts on there. It was a rainbow, leopard-printed dog from January of 2009, it's the one with the green nose. I clicked on the link and made an account before my dance class that night. I ironically do not have that dog. Anyways, I am also on here because of the kind people I have talked to over the years. I made wonderful friendships and created memories, I just hope one day they will get back on.

I believe my most valuable pet would have to be my UR Bee, I had finally obtained it recently. My parents both adore bees, so I worked hard to get it. It's one of my most cherished pets I have, it reminds me of the happiness that my parents have for them. They both used to be beekeepers, but they no longer have any since they're too old to take care of them.

I love the design of it. I think it is positively adorable and it would be a dream come true to have it. I know I am considered an old member, but due the the annual hiatus I have to take I have very little when it comes to List pets. When I come back I struggle to catch up, and usually I take underpay for my pets just so I will not fall too far behind. It is usually a constant struggle but I love this site too much to give up on it, and I am afraid I may miss any communication I have with my friends on here. In real life, I want to work somewhere with animals. I have adoration for animals, and I have always adored zebras and zonkeys. I have always loved how each is unique. Their stripes are just beautiful works of natural art to me, and this design captures it.

Like I previously stated, I would cherish it. It would be one of my most valued pets, one that I will never trade unless I quit. If that were the case, I would do a giveaway much similar to this. If I ever decide to trade it away, it will be a gift for someone else that struggles.

Thank you for your consideration and this opportunity. <3
Last edited by FriedApplePie on Sun Dec 31, 2017 5:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜ ๐—ฎ ๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐—ฒxx

.xxImage
...โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€
โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”
โ”‚
โ”‚
Returning Member
October 12th
Loving Apple Pie
โ”‚
โ”‚

โ””โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”˜
x
- of
me?
FriedApplePie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Friendlypotatoe » Sun Dec 31, 2017 5:30 am

What is my username and the meaning behind it?

My username is Friendlypotatoe and it was created by an inside joke. It basically means that I am a friendly potatoe. It was created one day when I was really focusing in school and my best friend decided to play with my focus. They just started saying random things and the one thing that she said that got me to look up was "You're a potatoe" and from that moment on i became a potatoe๐Ÿ˜Š

When did you join cs? How many hours do you spend active?

I joined in early October so around three months ago. I spend between 1 and 3 hours cs depending on whether or not I have school and dance. Update: Right now I spend between 10 and thirty minutes on cs every day due to school and dance.

Why are you on chicken smoothie?

I am on Chicken Smoothie because I love pets and people. There are so many different types of users on here and it is just so interesting to meet all of them! From rude users to kind ones, from hoarders to sellers, from artists to coders, there are just so many types of people and pets that ensure that there is rarely a dull moment on here! The pets are always so interesting and adorable and I love being able to get new pets and enter auctions to go up the list! Everything is just so exciting for me!!! It also is kind of like an escape for all of my stress going on in my life so I just love it!!

What is your most valuable pet?

Pet's name: September List | Tier 8 Cake Dog
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

This is my most valuable pet but my most cherished pet is my pink Griffin named Abri.
Pet's name: ๐Ÿ’›Abri๐Ÿ’›
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Before I talk about Abri I will tell you how I got my grinner. I won a giveaway for a 2008 very rare reds horse which I then traded for a card pup and auctioned off for a main list butterfly wolf. Since the butterfly wolf had low demand, I traded it away to a user who was collecting butterfly wolves and in return, they gave me that grinner. I eventually managed to get a tier 5 advent which I combined with the grinner to get a true date Halloween cat which I then used to get my beautiful cake dog!!!

Abri was my first very rare and I win her from a giveaway. I originally had entered to trade her away bit I became so attached to the little beauty that I could not give her away even for some of my dreamies! I don't want this to turn into a sob story so I will just keep it short. I named her Abri after a friend of mine who was going through cancer. She was such a string girl and was able to fight it off so I named my Griffin after her. The yellow hearts are for the color of the childhood cancer ribbon. This Griffin is just so special and valuable to me that even though to most people it would not be their most valuable pet, to me it is
๐Ÿ˜Š

Why do you want the zonkey?

The zonkey is honestly the most adorable pet on chicken smoothie in my opinion!! It makes me so happy to look at it and it would make me even happier to own it!!! There is really no other pet like it or on the same position so the zonkey is super special!!! Plus, it would be really awesome to own an omg so rare!!! The zonkey is my biggest dreamie on cs and I'm desperately trying to work up the list to get to it! I also feel like it would be a challenge for dress ups because of its unique position and color!!! Aaaa! It is just soooo cute! I love how it is slightly realistic in the sense that parts of it look like a zebra and parts of it look like a real donkey but it is also pretty whimsical and mythological! The way I see it, I feel like the zonkey is a shy but sweet pet who is super smart! She is one of the kindest looking pets on cs and just looks like she could be given a big hug!! I really love how shy and mysterious she looks as if she knows how cute and beautiful she is but wants to be humble and modest about it! I just love every single thing about her! Honestly even if she was a very common I would probably desperately want her because of how cute she is!!!

What will you do with said zonkey?

I will keep it in my locked dreamies folder and dress it up!! I would display it in my signature but wpuld not ever trade it away to anyone because I would love it so much!!!! I would name it Ashlyn after Abri's older sister who is just as strong and sweet as Abri!! My most loved and cherished pets are always named for specific reasons and this zonkey deserves to have an amazing name! She will be loved and highly cherished and will never just be sitting in my folder. I'll dress her up and enter her in many dress up competitions and I will make sure that she is never forgotten and is always appreciated. I would probably look at her every day!! It would really fill me with joy and make me so happy if I ever felt upset!!

Thank you so much for this amazing opprtunity!!!! It is so generous if you to be willing to give away such a beautiful and rare pet!!!!! Never lose your kind spirit!! Good luck ro evryone and happy holidays as well!!!๐Ÿ˜Š
Last edited by Friendlypotatoe on Wed Feb 07, 2018 9:24 am, edited 2 times in total.
Your Friendly Neighborhood Potato
Friendlypotatoe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me