CLOSED (WINNERS ANNOUNCED): UR HOLLY DOG GIVEAWAY!

Find a competition to enter your artwork in, or create an art competition for others!
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Re: UR HOLLY DOG GIVEAWAY! SIMPLE WRITING CONTEST

Postby Electric~Lime~Zebra » Wed Jan 03, 2018 4:26 pm

▪■▪ Soft flurries of snow spun in the crisp evening air. They spun and danced to a winter tune as they glided towards the frozen earth beneath them. One snowflake in particular, moved by Jack Frost himself, rerouted and landed gently upon a tiny nose, bundled closely to it's mothers chest.
    "Joe, please hurry. It's so cold." The mother urged her husband. Her green eyes pleading.
    "I'm coming." A tall blonde man answered, carrying bags. The couple soon buckled the baby into his car seat and loaded the bags into the trunk of their SUV. Jack watched patiently from a distance. "This could be it." He muttered. "I just know it."

Alyssa sat in the passenger seat of the SUV, her hand reached out behind her, settled on the top of her son's carseat. Her husband, Joe drove through the familiar streets towards their home. She sighed. Excitement to finally bring their son home was overwhelming. But more so, was the outstanding fear in the back of her mind for her son. He was such a small pale thing that had fought hard for life for 3 months in the hospital. He hasn't even been home yet, she thought, sadly. She was pulled from her thoughts as her husband reached out to her. "Alyssa." His familiar voice warmed her. "Everything will be alright. We're going home." She nodded, slowly turning back around in her seat. Conciously, her hand moved from the carseat and folded into Joe's outstretched hand.
    Joe. Her heart whispered. Oh how she loved him. She had never truly felt that anyone could love her with their whole being as she could until Joe. She began to loose herself in thoughts as she watched the flurries of snow in the headlights.

Before she knew it they were arriving at their house. She let out a sigh and a little laughter at seeing that her house had indeed been decorated for the holidays despite their staying in the hospital.
    "Looks like your mother got here already."
    As they began to unpack the baby and their belongings, Jack Frost skidded to a stop in a tree nearby. His pale hand framed his face in thought and a small smile spread across his lips as he watched the small family enter the house below him. As light as a feather, he drifted down to the window, his breath casting a sheen of snowflakes on the glass pane.

Alyssa cradled her son as tears spilled from her eyes in the warmth of her own house. Her voice shook. "Look tommy. Nana has us all set up."
    Around her, lights fluttered and the tree blinked back at them, hung with delicate ornaments. In the hallway leading in towards the living room, a mistletoe hung. She made a small note of how the mistletoe wasn't quite mistletoe but looked more like holly leaves as most bought "mistletoe" seems to be.
    She stepped forward and grinned, Joe wrapping his arm around her. As they stood held together, full of hope and relief under the holly leaves, Alyssa tilted her neck and placed a kiss upon the child.

Jack grinned and kicked his heels from the window. "Yes" He whispered with excitement as small golden flecks of light floated from the family and towards the window. He reached down, cupping his hands into the powdery snow and guided the golden light towards the ball in his hand. Despite it being snow, it glowed warm in his hands.
    After the light began to fade, Jack revealed in his hands a small puppy with fur as white as snow with holly leaves glistening behind it. The puppy yawned and looked up at Jack with curious eyes.
    "Ahh hello little one." Jack cooed. "I've been waiting for you." He pulled the puppy close to him out of instinct and shot away into the snowy night. Jack had first come across Joe and Allysa when she had given birth to their son in the hospital. He was premature and weak but they had held onto his tiny fingers with as much love and hope as possible. And tonight, with the kiss of absolute pure true love under the holly leaves, the holly leaf dog was born.

Electric~Lime~Zebra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stormy tom » Wed Jan 03, 2018 7:12 pm

Had Holly been just a little bit faster, he might have been granted the wings of an albatross.

The traffic all the way up to Doggy Heaven was absolute madness. Dogs of all shapes,sizes and patterns were sprinting, loping and trotting up up up into clouds shaped like dog bones that smelled vaguely like bacon. Everyone was eager to get to the golden gates lined with gigantic pillar-like hydrants.

Holly found his nose right up close and personal with a Dalmatian's behind (not entirely unpleasant). Blast, he'd been overtaken by the greyhound as well, though that was hardly surprising. What bothered him most was that the pug and the terrier had beaten him as well. Then again, they'd had a head start. Holly waited patiently, peering down the long line of wagging tails and billowing fur to watch as a small girl with fluffy white angel wings and a golden halo passed each dog a gift before it entered the gates.

"For you, Mr. Tickles, the wings of a blue jay," the girl's delicate twinkling voice fluttered to the ears of every dog in line as she bestowed the Chihuahua with a beautiful pair of tiny blue wings. Mr. Tickles licked her hand and disappeared through the gates with his new wings.

"And for you, Sir Charles, the wings of an eagle," the girl placed her next gift on the shoulders of a proud and wise-looking golden retriever. And on down the line she went. The wings of a duck to the little pug, a swan's to the Dalmatian, and for the terrier a pigeon's wings. Even a tiny fat Pomeranian got a pair of chicken's wings, and it trotted off happily to enjoy some heavenly bacon and sausages wrapped in ham over yesterday's lasagne.

Finally, the girl came to Holly, and her hands were empty. Her pale blue eyes and silvery voice conveyed all the sadness in the world as she took Holly's head and gave his nose a sympathetic rub. "I'm sorry, Holly. I don't have any more wings to give out," she scratched him between the ears in his favorite spot, and despite the situation Holly couldn't help but wag his tail. He'd been hoping to maybe get Captain Fluffysnuggles the husky's albatross wings. Even flamingo wings would have been fine.

But there was nothing.

"You did live a very long life with your family," the little girl scratched his tummy. "You really do deserve a pair of wings."

Holly whined and nodded, sad eyes pleading for her to search just one last time to make sure she hadn't missed a spare pair. Unfortunately, there were still no more wings left. But the little girl would not be defeated. She patted Holly on the head and straightened. "You can have mine!" she insisted, and Holly shook his head, flattening his ears and tucking his tail between his legs. Absolutely not. He shook his head frantically. "Alright... well I don't have anything else for you -- aha!"

And the little girl pulled a pair of holly leaves from her pocket. "Aren't they beautiful, Holly? They're my favorite plant. Look they still have their lovely red berries. Here, they'll look so nice on your gorgeous white fur." And Holly, curious, allowed the girl to place the leaves on his shoulders. He turned his head to have a look, spinning in slow circles to try to get a better view. What he managed to see, he liked. They did look magnificent. He licked the girl all across her face and she laughed sweetly. "Good boy."

Then her smile fell momentarily. "Holly, you will not be able to fly like the others with those wings," she began.

Holly licked her again. He didn't care. These were so much better than any of the other wings he had been jealous of only moments before. So much prettier, so much more elegant, so much more colorful.

"Holly, why don't you stay here with me?" the girl suggested, straightening her little dress and glowing with the idea. "I could use some company and a friend!"

And Holly nodded, licking her a third time because he very much liked that idea. The girl clapped her little hands and squeezed Holly's neck. "Yay!" she exclaimed. And perhaps it was about time the small and selfless guardian and doorkeeper to Doggy Heaven got a little gift of her own, too.
Last edited by stormy tom on Fri Jan 05, 2018 1:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
He/They
Art by me
stormy tom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby midniqht » Wed Jan 03, 2018 8:37 pm

“We’re never going to survive this winter! It’s too cold for any prey, and the pups will surely starve!”, a pale white mother dog cried. Soon another remark came from another dog. “It would have been better if we stayed in the mountains! You don’t even know what’s good for this pack!” It was the middle of winter, the worst winter the pack has ever faced. They were forced to travel after a powerful and vicious pack had invaded their territory, right before winter started. The pack didn’t want to lose any more members so they were forced to leave their once peaceful home. Now the pack is foraging for food and shelter, however in the freezing cold it has become harder and harder for them. “Sigh, Lila do you ever think we will make it to our new home?”,Kisa, a tan and brown lithe pup asked. Lila soon replied, “Well it depends if we find any prey, I’m so hungry the snow looks appetizing to me.” Lila was a light-colored dog that always tried to look on the bright side, but when tempted can make the wrong decision. "It will be ok guys, soon enough we'll be eating plump voles and rabbits." Holly said trying to keep their spirits up. It was sundown and the pack had to find shelter fast. Like a miracle, they soon found a well- hidden clearing they could stay the night in. Atlas the leader of the pack, was a strong, bold, and muscular dog that lead the pack to the clearing. “We will stay the rest of the nights here, until we are strong enough to travel onward again.”, he stated. “Finally! My paws were about to freeze off!”, Kisa said as she dropped to the ground relived. Soon the entire pack was asleep in minutes, except for Atlas. He stared blankly in the night sky, and as he watched the stars he saw 3 dogs treading in the snow, soon the 3 dogs turned into 1 solitary dog. The lonely dog then was stopped by a shooting star. Right after the shooting star passed by the dog disappeared as well. Altas was bewildered by the omen, but he couldn’t decipher what it meant. He woke up Helia who was a former and retired leader. Helia helped Atlas decipher the omen. After a well nights rest he woke up with 3 mint leaves by his paws. To dogs, mint was seen as good fortune for traveling and lots of dogs carry it when trekking long distances. Altas knew just what to do. “All dogs of this pack, I have received an omen, and this omen should lead us to our new home.” “Well hurry up and tell us already! We have no home and were hungry!” a dog impatiently remarked. Altas continued, “ 3 dogs will travel a long distance to find us a new home, but only 1 will make the journey back. We will need to decide who will go on this journey as soon as possible. After a day or two Atlas and the pack finally decided who would go. “The 3 dogs we selected will be Lila, Aput and Holly. You have shown strength in the darkest of times and may good fortune be with you on your quest.” Every dog wished them the best of luck as they journeyed off. About a week in their journey Aput , a handsome, chivalrous, dark grey dog noticed another dog in the snow. “Hello? Do you need any help?”, he asked. They soon went to go help the dog and noticed she was a beautiful ,alluring, tan-grey dog named Aphrodite. Aput soon was head over heels for her and begged Lila and Holly to help her find her pack. After a few more days passed and Aput and Aphrodite were love-sick, Aput still continued in the journey but was more interested in Aphrodite. Soon Aphrodite found her pack, and Aput had to make the decision of staying with Aphrodite or stay with Holly and Lila, Aput decided to stay with Aphrodite and her pack. Holly and Lila were disappointed but couldn’t interfere with his decision. Now only Holly and Lila were left, things were going ok, until a blizzard set them off. They went to a nearby cave and stayed there for a day. Things didn’t seem to get better at all and heavy snowfall continued. Holly and Lila were short on food so they set off to hunt. Lila noticed a plump rabbit and instead of thinking about how to get the rabbit, her hunger made her chase after it not knowing what was around it or what to look out for. As she chased after the rabbit she began to slide on some unknown surface. She realized it was ice and halted as fast as she could. Holly soon noticed and tried to help her. Then a dog from an unknown pack noticed she was on the ice, and rushed to help her. Unfortunately, the ice broke and the unknown dog had to save her. Lila was in shock and couldn’t make the last part of the journey with Holly. However Holly did promise to come back when she returned to the pack with the way home. “Please don’t leave me behind Holly.” Lila said. Holly then replied “ I promise I won’t leave you behind, you worked very hard and it would be a shame for you not to return.” “Oh and by the way my name is Sol , our pack is pretty friendly and I’m sure they’ll take care of Lila.” ,Sol the golden brown dog replied. Soon it was just Holly trekking for days, even though she was tired she was determined. Holly noticed the weather got slightly warmer, and prey seemed to appear frequently. Soon she found mountains and entered a cave in the mountains. She stayed there for awhile and soon saw a holly plant growing by a puddle of water. It looked like the sun was shining directly on the pool of crystal clear water, and Holly was pretty thirsty after the trip. So she drank from the puddle and noticed it tasted sweet. The sun was setting and she went to sleep. She had a dream where she saw her pack enjoying life in the spring and then she saw an elderly dog that she didn't recognize. "Who are you?" she said puzzled. "Ah you might not know who I am, but I surely know who you are. I'm Wren a former member of your pack. When I was about your age I set of to find a larger and better territory, and only for 2 reasons: glory and power. I found the mountains you abandoned, but I never received anything in return, just thank-you's and compliments. When I saw you with your mother I knew something special about you, and watching you grow up has proved it. You always did things for the good of dogs, and you never expect anything in return. That's why I sent an omen to Atlas to choose you. Now since you've come so far and you'll have a long time heading back to your pack, I will give you a gift. Holly wings to protect you, Lila, and your pack from any dangers that may come. May light shine in your path and fortune come on your journey home." Wren the mysterious dog answered and then vanished like vapor. Soon she returned to the pack along with Lila and returned to their new home in the mountains. Ever since that day the pack was in peace for generations to come.
Sorry if its long I always get carried away with writing. :shock: Anyways, I hope you like it!
you know my SWAG not my story....
midniqht

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Reigncat » Thu Jan 04, 2018 11:20 am

I don’t remember a world of comfort. I can remember blazing flames and ashes all around me as I ran away, leaving behind everyone I knew. Those fires took my name, my age, everyone I knew and loved. Since then, I have lived in the rain for as long as I have known. Scourging for food and trying to find a warm place to sleep. Sure, there were shelters but they wanted me to go back to school and find a foster home. I’m afraid of living a normal life again, afraid of losing everything and everyone I know again. I’m aware of how prickly and poisonous I’ve become since that’s the only way to live here on the streets but those aren’t things I can wipe away when I enter a home.

So, that was why I learned to fight for myself. I learned how to tell barely edible food from inedible food, how to jump from building to building and how to use a knife. I amassed a following of those less strong and smart. I made sure they understood our difference through fear. Every day I brought them food but day by day, they joined society again. I was happy for them and I felt no resentment. I had accepted my difficult lifestyle.

Until a social worker saw me. It was winter and the wind made everything unbearable. I made it a rule to stay away from the areas that the social workers frequent since they just want to place me back into society. Yeah, they have good intentions but I don’t want to be there. Unluckily, they spotted me on the corner, sleeping bundled in some blankets and decided to bring me back to their headquarters. I was tired and didn’t want to fight so as they sat me down in front of a lady that eyed me suspiciously, I hoped that they would find me unsatisfactory and just put me in a shelter.

They instead transported me into an orphanage as they tried to secure a foster home for me. This orphanage encouraged our growth into normal citizens that can contribute to society. We had lessons everyday followed with community service and counseling. I absolutely hated the lifestyle. I sparked fights and slept during classes. Any opportunity I had, I tried to escape the premises but these social workers were determined to keep me and help me. Eventually, I gave up and floated through life, like a ghost for at least a year or so. I saw fellow orphans leave the orphanage and new ones come in. I smelled the gingerbread being baked by those with domestic aspirations and I heard carols being sung by those who wanted to create music. The workers tried their best to decorate the orphanage with lights and holly while the artistic orphans directed them to create a marvelous interior. I became sickened as I felt the warmth from the fireplace and my surroundings. This feeling, it was so reminiscent of my past. Then, I fainted.

“Alexis dear. Why are you lying so close to the fireplace.”

Opening my eyes, I saw an image. There I was, curled up next to the fireplace as a motherly figure crouched over me.

“It’s warm.”

“Ok, don’t get too close though. I have to help Dad hang the lights on the outside.”

“Please don’t leave me alone. I’ll miss you.”

“Alright, I’ll ask your brother to help Dad then. Do you want some cocoa?”

I started to cry. Why did this have to change? My life was so warm and cuddly and look at me. Prickly, poisonous and cold. I felt a hug and turning around, I saw my mom who looked like an angel. She murmured, “Don’t cry Alexis. I’m here.”

Instead of stopping, my tears started to pour out. Alexis, so that was my name. I don’t remember my age or anything else but now I have a scrap of identity to hang on to. She’d be so disappointed at what I’ve become. I had tried but I was afraid of losing I would gain. So instead, I lost sight of my past and what I was. Spinning me around, my mom gave me a hard look and spoke.

“I know you can’t change the way you are now. I miss my Alexis but you’ve grown so much that I’ve fallen in love with the new you. You miss me but this is just a dream. You can’t get me back but I can give you something. Holly wings. They are prickly and poisonous but beautiful. Embrace that side of you. You’ll find that there are people you can help with that. No matter what happens, no matter how you change, you are still the beautiful Alexis I knew.”

I woke up and there were figures hovering over me, saying things I couldn’t hear. I could feel the wings poking into my back but glancing up at the huge chandelier and picking up bits and pieces of my reflection, I could see that I looked beautiful with my holly wings sprouting slowly on my back. They poked me slightly but the mild discomfort was welcoming. It reminded me of pain, something that was standard in this place immersed in happiness, an emotion that was a stranger to me.

I couldn’t bear the constant happiness anymore and the feeling of being taken are of. I ran outside as the wings started to fall out behind me. I saw a homeless child and was overcome with the urge to go over there and yell at them.

“Why are you out on the streets! There are lots of places to go during the winter. I know this soup charity that gives free food without any questions asked. There’s this shelter down the road that you can sleep at too. Ask for Marley, he won’t ask any questions. Don’t let me see you again.”

After a quick nod from the kid, I pointed to the soup kitchen and as I watched the snow blanket the sidewalk, I understood what these wings and my experience could do for me. These wings put my ugly personality out on display but because of that, those most vulnerable can look up to me both in awe and longing. I thanked my mother internally, stifled a tear from memories and walked back inside to fill out a form to become one of those dreaded social workers.
Reigncat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spacesheep » Thu Jan 04, 2018 11:51 am

Ok so I don't think I'll have time to do much more with this but this is what I have from when I worked in it before, I hope it isn't too late! (I added some stuff to finish the story, it'd be better and have more but I forgot to work on it sooner, I'm sorry it had to rush to he end but since this ends today I had no choice but to finish it as quickly as possible!):
To be entirely honest I'm not a very good writer, especially if I don't write from a first person point of view as that's what I'm most comfortable with and I usually use when I write stories lol but this is worth a shot! I guess I'll write from the point of view of the Holy dog lol!:

You may question how I got my wings, they just look like leaves don't they? How strange, right? Some have said they are ugly, while others say they are quite elegant. However, to me they are just there, I don't know whether they are particularly beautiful or ugly, but I don't care because they are mine and that's all that matters. Would you like to know how I got them? Then let me tell you!
One late evening, while it was snowing or maybe it was sleet I can't quite remember, I was heading out looking for attention quite frankly. I was very different back then, I felt that I was the only one who deserved to be called beautiful, with my fluffy tail and wide eyes with sleek and elegant white fur. I just loved the way people looked at me when I went down the street, their eyes sparkling in awe. I was so glad I didn't look like the ugly neighbor kid that no one could bear to look at. He was the laughing stock of the city, far inferior to me right? That's what I thought at least. He was younger than me, by only a year, but appeared quite old. He said he had "BBS" or something. I didn't know what that was at the time. I quite regrettably, treated him extremely poorly. I hate myself for it now but back then I got some kind of sick kick out of it. Fast forward a few years later, and that ugly neighbor kid became the person in the world who mattered most to me, I'd fallen in love with him. And somehow he loved me too, despite the fact that I didn't deserve it. But his condition, was fatal. So as he was dying I lay next to him, falling apart, when he tells me that he can provide a method for me to continue to see him even after death. He gave me a pair of bright green leaf like wings and he said with those, I could visit him in the next world whenever I wanted. I thought it was crazy, but it was the truth, and so until this day, not even death could do us part.
Spacesheep

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RattyRat » Thu Jan 04, 2018 2:03 pm

My entry <3 There's a message in here. It's as clear as I can make it. I hope you understand it though!
When The First Love Ends

A story based on my pet here **Don't worry, the story is told from the perspective of the Holly Dog:
Pet's name:
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

The first time I met her was in the spring. Her eyes never really met mine, but it sure felt like they did at some point. It sent a jolt of excitement followed by a rush of happiness through me. She was probably the most beautiful thing I had seen in a while. Which was... something special, seeing as I had spent my entire life up until then hating the world and growing up alone.

She was almost completely snow-white like me and her eyes were a warm yellow. Every day she would paw her way up to the train tracks. I figured that she would be heading north in the direction where I live in order to reach the hunting grounds. I, however, had business south with a house pet. Each afternoon we would pass by each other without a word.

The next time I saw her was in the summer. Under the hot summer heat after the train had passed and the crossing gate opened up, she trudged past at a slower pace than usual.

"Must be tired," I commented without thinking as I moved to cross the tracks. I panicked but when I whirled around to face her, she smiled and laughed at me.

"Sure am," she replied in a cheerful manner.

My heart leapt and I found myself staring at her back as she continued on her way.

In the fall we met again. She was glowing; she was happier than usual. The train whisked by with a loud FWOOSH and the gates rose once more. This time, she bounced forward as I took my first pawsteps forth. Her sweet scent entered my nose as we passed each other and I began to wonder if I was a creep for liking it.

"Someone's happy today," I called out.

"Yes! I'm going to meet some friends for the first time in a while," she responded. Her teeth glistened when she grinned over her shoulder. "Well then... See you later!"

"Yeah!" I was happy for her. If things go well for her, than I was confident that they would for me. After all, I got to see her face. But I felt a pain in my torso. I wished I could be close friends with her.

The dead winter brought about no joy. When the train passed, the gates opened up for her to make her usual entrance into my day. I was grinning like an idiot since I had woken up but it faded.

She was with another dog and by the looks of it, he was her potential mate. She pressed up against him for warmth and they were connected by a long scarf which was wrapped around both their necks. A giddy smile was on her face and she couldn't stop giggling at whatever he was saying. Then, they made their way north across the tracks.

I froze for a moment, pretending to check my tail for something odd. He was... much more cool than me. The intricate patterns on his vibrant gray and white coat made him look sharp. Without a doubt.. He was a timber wolf. An upper class dog. My heart dropped and my back seared with pain.

"Hello again," her pink flushed face smiled at me.

"Hey," I slowly looked up. Her warm golden eyes met my piercing red orbs. "How have you been?"

"Great! And you?"

"Ah.. I've been-"

"Let's go," the timber wolf cut me off. He nudged her, lashing his tail back and forth as he glared straight at me.

"But I was talking with-" she started but he gave her puppy eyes. "I'm sorry, we'll have to talk some other time."

"That's fine." I flashed her a big smile so that she would not worry.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

The bell rang, indicating the passing of another train. It was a shame. The moment I forgot she had to go was exactly when the whistle started to blow and the bell rang out. I hid the Christmas gift I had brought along with me as I watched her walk away with him.

Perhaps I just wasn't cut out for love. The pain in my back started to burn even more.

I didn't even know her name but I really did like her. It felt like my spine would split open.

I knew from the start that I had no chance. The whistle blew louder and my entire upper body was sore

I wish I could have told her how I felt. I yowled and screeched in pain as something burst. I looked down at my chest. No. It wasn't my heart.

My feelings grew unstoppably. The train approached, blowing wind my way.

My first love was so strong. I inhaled and crouched to jump.

Thank you but I'll say good bye now. It never would've worked anyhow. So strong..

However, eventually everyone has to move on. Although my feelings now are stronger and I have no regrets.

But even if I could go back and do it all over again, I wouldn't. Because it made me who I am today.

Just as the train was about to hit me, I leaped forward.

My paws left the train track and a pair of lush green wings carried me to safety.
    Yeah, I'm one of those dudes who lets trades rot

IM ALSO A MASSIVE HOARDER of like everything because I have anxiety

Treats Given: 155

RattyRat

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Re: CLOSED (WINNERS BEING DECIDED): UR HOLLY DOG GIVEAWAY!

Postby steampoweredfan » Sun Feb 04, 2018 10:01 am

rip in pieces all of us
    steampoweredfan

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby stormy tom » Sat Feb 17, 2018 11:56 am

is this still being judged?
    He/They
    Art by me
    stormy tom

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby VillagerTeddy » Tue Mar 06, 2018 7:54 am

stormy and rescuer wrote:is this still being judged?

I don't think so. She hasn't been on since the 5th of January
    VillagerTeddy

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby ✧ serendipity ✧ » Sun Mar 11, 2018 5:43 am

aw, that's a bummer. I was really looking forward to this, considering I planned my idea for a while and stayed up past midnight to finish my entry. Well... I don't think there will be a winner, since the person hasn't been on since January :/
    ✧ serendipity ✧

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me