Create A Bio! (Closed for Judging!)

Find a competition to enter your artwork in, or create an art competition for others!
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, see the full rules here: http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/vi ... 10&t=30437

Re: Create A Bio! (2017 December Griffons! +More!)

Postby Snowlondon » Thu Dec 14, 2017 2:26 pm

Last edited by Snowlondon on Sun Feb 25, 2018 4:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Image Image
94% of the Animal Jam community doesn't know about Animal Jam Bloggers. Put this in your signature if you're one of the 6% that does.
Snowlondon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby marya d. » Thu Dec 14, 2017 2:35 pm

Username: marya d.
      Which Griffon are you Creating a Bio for?: ' vex '
      Bio:
      Extra:
marya d.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LuciferTheFallen » Fri Dec 15, 2017 11:00 am

Username: MusicalLonerWolf
Which Griffon are you Creating a Bio for?: I created a bio for Prism.
Bio:

Ah, this little guy has all sorts of personalities. Why is Prism so special and unique? Even if Prism is at a very young age, he is very smart and is wise. Prism is the son of a God. No one really knows who his father or mother is. Could it be the almighty Zeus or the dark and mysterious Haydes son? Prism's personalities are unique for a young one, strong, loyal, friendly, mysterious, clever, a trickster, loyal, trustworthy when he wants to be, cautious, dark hearted most of the time, loving, courageous, knowledgable, quiet, deadly, ambitious, flirty, and cunning. Prism has powers, but no one knows what his power or powers are. Prism was born into darkness instead of light, which is weird and strange for he looks like an Angel. Don't be fooled by his innocent looks, he can turn deadly in just a second. Prism met a young lady one day and fell instantly in love with her, but soon found out that the beauty was only trying to destroy him. Prism was consumed by hate, evil, and selfishness. But yet, he still has good qualities such as; love and generosity. Why must a rose wilt when the Rose signifies beauty and love? Prism lives alone in a dark cool spooky cave high in the mountains, hidden away where no one can find it. Prism's goal is to rule the world when he gets big enough. He will stop at nothing to get what he wants. Prism was taught how to fight by Demon's from the Underworld, he grows stronger each day, no one will be able to stop him, not even the God's and Goddess's can stop, Prism.

Extra: I'll be adding and modifying Prism bio, whenever I get the chance.
LuciferTheFallen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby caspian; » Fri Dec 15, 2017 11:30 am

Username:
      Which Griffon are you Creating a Bio for?:
      Bio:
      Extra:
caspian;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lexxa_Astral » Sat Dec 16, 2017 12:07 pm

Mark!
Hey you, the one who likes Undertale/ Uses the concept of souls from the game for their characters!!
Click here for my Undertale souls Survey, It's really important!

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Lexxa_Astral

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kerplunk » Sat Dec 16, 2017 12:11 pm

I am totally entering!
hello I'm Luna and
I'm a emo/punk loser.
I'm in a band and have like
3 friends eh
Jimmy Urine is my spirit animal
(click the picture for some
tre cool & frank iero) >

playlists wrote:

links wrote:123

closest friends wrote:

(avatar not mine)
kerplunk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Foxxgloves » Sun Dec 17, 2017 10:17 am

Username: Foxxgloves
Which Griffon are you creating a Bio for?: Cornell
Bio: Cornell was born to fight the war between Griffons and Pegasi. His father was killed in the war, and it fueled his determination to fight.
He was quite weak in the beginning, but after years of training he had become the strongest griffon of his clutch, and he was finally able to join the army when he was 19 to avenge his father.
When he was 21, his best friend, Wisp, was killed during a duel. This only made is anger stronger and he eventually rose to the top as a Command Sergeant Major.
His hotheadedness almost got him killed, though, when he was 27 he went straight for 2 healthy Pegasi. Vex, a friend of his had to rush in and help, and after the dispute he eventually bled out. He blamed himself for his death, and still carries the grief with him to this day.
This was when he fell for Sakura, a beautiful, strong griffon who was also in the army. Their love flourished, but it was against the Army's code. Males could only be mates with females who weren't soldiers.
They became mates anyways and had one egg in secret, Prism. Knowing they would get caught once the egg hatched, they ran away and lived in the mountains peacefully with Prism. He eventually hatched into a beautiful baby boy who wouldn't have to face the horrors of war.
Somewhere along the lines, a few Griffons got lost. They ended up in Cornell's den with Prism and Sakura. When Cornell returned with food, he saw the griffins and killed them, afraid they would report back to camp.
The pair still live peacefully in the abandoned cougar den in the mountains, but how much time is there until they're discovered again?
Extra: Cornell is about 32 years old. It was extremely difficult for him to let go of the past for Sakura and Prism, but he knew it was for the better. His only goal is to protect his family, whom he loves deeply, at any cost. He loves to fish and would often bring piles of fish home to his mate and chick. Not surprisingly, fish is his favorite food.
His greatest fear is being caught and having his family and him taken back to the Griffon's camp and being punished for betraying them.
He is loving, loyal, strong, bold, and calm, but he's also very impolite, rough, and hotheaded.
Drawing of Cornell
Theme song: Warrior
"Let love conquer your mind..
Warrior, warrior.
Just reach out for the light..
Warrior, warrior.
I am a warrior..
Warrior, warrior,
I am the warrior of love!"
Last edited by Foxxgloves on Sun Mar 25, 2018 9:27 am, edited 7 times in total.
Foxxgloves

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Novalien » Mon Dec 18, 2017 2:03 pm

Quick question! Does this end in March or October?

Hi! I'm not on often, so don't expect super quick replies, sorry!
Idk what to say here heh
I'm your average girl who procrastinates and enjoys sleeping in, and uh, running away from my problems with a fervor XDDD

My kalons
Novalien

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Return to Art Competitions