(Done! Please delete!)

Find a competition to enter your artwork in, or create an art competition for others!
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Re: Make a bio! (Win Full October Store Pups+More!)

Postby rain, » Mon Nov 27, 2017 7:43 am

Username: rain,
Which Pup are you entering for?: Lost Sea Star
Bio: wip ; res with at the 'bottom' of the sea looking for a way out to see light once more.

"She needs me. And I need her.
Its as simple as that."

๐ŸŒง kalons ๐ŸŒง my kalons ๐ŸŒง my pillowtails ๐ŸŒง pillowtails ๐ŸŒง work list ๐ŸŒง
rain,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AuraDragoness » Mon Nov 27, 2017 1:18 pm

Username:
AuraDragoness
Which Pup are you entering for?:
Butterfly Prodigy
Bio:
Hi, I'm AuraDragoness (but I like being called 'Aura' for short)

I'm a girl who is a bird enthusiast and a self-taught beginner artist who also writes stories and animates every now and then; my goal is to hopefully animate an original story of mine.

I own a large amount of birds ranging from a small Cockatiel and 4 different breeds of Conures, to a Cockatoo, and even to Canadian Geese and Ducks as my little flock of babies. :D

People tell me that I'm a great person to be around given my laid back and carefree nature; I don't anger easily and tend to get along good with anyone. My view on life is to live it to its fullest no matter what happens in that time since I know everything will balance out in the end, whenever that may be.

But yeah, that's pretty much all I have to say about myself that isn't too personal, I wish everyone joining this good luck^^

Extra:
Dunno if you meant 27th Chicken Smoothie time or some other timezone so hopefully this counts^^; Also, I just found this and didn't have time to do anything fancy so I really hope that doesn't effect anything at all since not everyone can do fancy stuff. :3
๐Ÿฆ โ™ฅ Rest in peace my sweet little Rainbow โ™ฅ ๐Ÿฆ
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
AuraDragoness

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

"I just really like sunsets. They are pretty..."

Postby canadianhowl » Mon Nov 27, 2017 2:54 pm

Username
DasCanadianSparkle
Which Pup are you entering for?
Luminating Crystals

~~~~~~

Bio
Hey there! My owner likes to call me Cody. I am a male as well. Uh I am not the best guy to be around personally. Others usually see me as a shy and timid type. Really I am not like that. I'm just kind of an introvert when you get to first know me you know? I really like the night as well as sunsets and sunrises. I also love to look at gems. Things just seem so calm during the night and when the sun rises or sets hm? It's like you're at ease and calm and also watching a spectacular event happen before your very eyes. Each time is a different experience but they are all wonderful. The color of gems are nice too. Some even look like mini sceneries and worlds. It's cool how they get their shape really.

Cody never was really the shy guy in his life. When he was younger, this little guy was quite talkative and approachable. He made friends with anyone he meet. Though things changed when he settled down and started to observe nature. It was just so... amazing. Cody had always been running around and never focused on how beautiful the world was until he did slow down. Was he missing out on all of this? How much did he miss? Now caught up in the world and it's sights, Cody soon excluded himself more and more until his friends left him annoyed by the fact how he was too caught up in being alone then spending time with them. He often got teased at if he ever did pass by his past friends causing the guy to get a bit shy and insecure about his interests. Though that didn't stop Cody as looking at sunsets and sunrises were a comfort place for him. He soon even took interest in gems when seeing another pet with one one day. Cody soon realized that despite his friends leaving him, at least he gained some more joy and peace then he ever would have gotten with them. Nature just spoke to him in a way and it calmed him. He was happy.

~~~~~~

Extra
Really hope I'm not late as there is no clarification of when the 27th is. But if this does count, thanks for this opportunity man!
canadianhowl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Snowlondon » Mon Nov 27, 2017 5:37 pm

Username: Snowlondon
Which Pup are you entering for?: Butterfly Prodigy
Bio:
Papillon
โ€œAny creature, big or small, deserves a chance to blossom.โ€

Name: Papillon
Age: 1 and about 4 months in human years, A.K.A. 18 in dog years

Personality: Papillon is one of the sweetest dogs you will ever find. She is kind, caring, and loving.
Favourites: Her favourite animal is, of course, a butterfly! Her favourite colour is pink. Her favourite food is nectar.

No one knows exactly where she came from. Some say that a kaleidoscope of butterflies got together and knitted her out of flowers, before blessing her with the gift of understanding butterflies. From then on she grew up in the Milkweed Meadows. Even though sheโ€™s never had a real family, she thinks of the butterflies from the Milkweed Meadows who raised her as kin.

Her greatest fear is being responsible for the extinction of a species. She works day and night to ensure this will never happen, by traveling around the world and helping endangered species. One example of her major contributions is her discovery of the Grandis Flos, or the Big Flower, which keeps the Butterfly Wolf population thriving.

Her biggest pet peeve is when people treat her like a child just because of her Peter Pan Syndrome.

Papillonโ€™s one flaw is that sometimes she can be a little too trusting.

Extra: I made a l'il edit with her :P
I do not own either image
โ•ญxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxโœxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxโ•ฎ
xxxxxxxxxxxHi, I'm Snowlondon!
xxxxxxxxYou can call me Snow. I use
xxxxxxxxshe/her pronouns, and I love
xxxxxxxxwriting, drawing, and baking.
xxxBest Friend x Art Instagram x My Art Shop
โ•ฐxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxโœxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxโ•ฏ
Snowlondon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby IvoryDove » Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:44 am

It's 11/27/17) which means the contest is now CLOSED

Please remember that you can no longer edit as this results in disqualification. Theft results in disqualification. Not using the form you were provided results in disqualification.

I will go through and make sure I have everyone that has followed the rules linked with their name so their bio is easier to get to. Now comes the deciding bit! Good luck everyone!Thank you so much for entering and using your creativity in writing to enter this contest. I can't wait to read them all more thoroughly! :D Results will be posted December 8th 2017! 12-8-17
IvoryDove

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Make a bio!(CLOSED FOR JUDGING)

Postby drift. » Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:59 am

Thanks for this opportunity, Cupcake! And good luck everyone, there were a lot of creative entries.

hey! im drift
โ€‘โ€‘โ€‘โ€‘โ€‘โ€‘โ€‘โ€‘โ€‘โ€‘โ€‘โ€‘โ€‘โ€‘โ€‘โ€‘โ€‘โ€‘โ€‘โ€‘โ€‘โ€‘โ€‘โ€‘โ€‘โ€‘โ€‘โ€‘โ€‘โ€‘โ€‘โ€‘โ€‘
โ€ฃ they/them
โ€ฃ adult
โ€ฃ headrush#8198
โ€‘โ€‘โ€‘โ€‘โ€‘โ€‘โ€‘โ€‘โ€‘โ€‘โ€‘โ€‘โ€‘โ€‘โ€‘โ€‘โ€‘โ€‘โ€‘โ€‘โ€‘โ€‘โ€‘โ€‘โ€‘โ€‘โ€‘โ€‘โ€‘โ€‘โ€‘โ€‘โ€‘
' TH . HR . BI
xxxxxxxxxxยฉ
drift.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bugroot » Tue Nov 28, 2017 8:57 am

Perfect Drift wrote:Thanks for this opportunity, Cupcake! And good luck everyone, there were a lot of creative entries.

Thank you!! You too:ใ€‹
bugroot

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Paw27 » Tue Nov 28, 2017 10:46 am

Good luck everyone too! Thanks :3
I do art!! Please check out my instagram -> https://www.instagram.com/pawprint_studios_/ImageI believe in Jesus Christ my Savior, and I am not afraid to admit it. If you are a Christian, please copy and paste this into your signature. 96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this in your signature if you are one of the 4% of teens who will.โœž
โœž I asked Jesus, "How much do you love me?" Jesus replied, "This much." He stretched his arms on the arms on the cross and died. Please put this in your signature if you believe that Jesus died for our sins. โœž
Paw27

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby IvoryDove » Sat Dec 09, 2017 12:41 pm

It's the day everyone's been waiting for!

Here's how it's gonna go...I will start from Third PLACE and lead up to FIRST PLACE.

As expected, Third place cannot claim their prize till second place has chosen theirs because of how the second and third place kinda share the prize ( that sharing bit being second place picks two pups and third place picks one pup from the two that's left.)

Also please be patient with me because I have to find all the little items between all my things and make sure everyone gets their prizes. ^^ Don't be afraid to let me know if I'm missing something from your prize pool cause you earned it!!

Third Place!

Will go to P E R F E C T D R I F T!

You had a nice little bio for the pup you chose and your general story proved to be very lovely and I'm intrigued with what would happen next! Hope you plan to expand on that story. ^^

Second Place!

Belongs to KiritoRoyale!

Your bio was interesting as it was a list of informaiton of the pup but it was detailed in making the pup their own character, and you really thought it out. ^^ Wonder what else you'll come up with?

First Place!

Goes to XioZen!

Your take of the pup Space Warped and their story proved equal parts interesting and equal parts curious. Outcast's homeland hmm? So where is this all going? Guess that's now for you to decide!

I want to thank all of you who entered for taking your time to enter! I was so happy to read all these bios and see a spark of people's creativity. There isn't much else to say but good job everyone! Keep up the creativity~

(Prizes will be distributed shortly, starting with Xiozen and moving to the other winners~)
IvoryDove

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Make a bio!(WINNERS POSTED)

Postby drift. » Sat Dec 09, 2017 1:52 pm

Oh my, Cupcake, I would have never guessed. First time getting a mention in any competition I've ever joined xD
Thank you so much, the wait was well worth it and I almost hope you do another one, it was lovely just sitting down and wracking my brain for a story about these darling little ones.

hey! im drift
โ€ฃ they/them
โ€ฃ adult
โ€ฃ headrush#8198
' TH . HR . BI
xxxxxxxxxxยฉ
drift.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me