(Done! Please delete!)

Find a competition to enter your artwork in, or create an art competition for others!
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Re: Create a bio to win! (Full October Store Set!!!)

Postby IvoryDove » Sat Oct 07, 2017 4:13 pm

Just wanted to make an important note that I updated the prizes so first, second, and third get more than just the pups.
IvoryDove

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby drift. » Sat Oct 07, 2017 4:47 pm

Username:
P E R F E C T D R I F T

To the dreamers, wide-eyes believers; Hangin on to hope by a thread

Bio:
In a few short words, Cecil is a whirlwind. It's as if the guy never stops to take a break. He is constantly doing something, whether or not it's productive is another story! Cecil seems pretty immune to anyone's negative words, but of course it's
not true, most of the time he just doesn't realize someone's being rude to him. He has been known to be pretty flirty with anyone, again whether or not he knows it has yet to be determined. He can be quite the charmer when he
wants to be. Like most people, he is very protective of those he cares about, willing to risk his own life for them if need be. Cecil might seem a bit childish but he does realize there is a time and place for everything and acts accordingly. There are times when he gets riled up with his other three friends, but that's what gives him his calming, sensitive, and huggable demeanor.

Family: He doesn't remember his family, but he has three best friends that are closer to him than anyone. Luminating Crystals, Butterfly Prodigy, and Space Warped.

Age/Gender: Cecil is 18 in dog years | male | Roughly 1 1/2 in Human years |

Powers: "Powers? You know I'm not even an adult yet? Yes, I know I look like a pup, but I'm not."

Theme Song: To the dreamers, For King and Country

General: He was found in a shell of the ocean, somehow alive. Though he is old, he has peter pan syndrome that gives him his special puppy looks. People spread the rumor that Cecil was born in the Ocean. Choosing this unimportant, abandoned pup to grow up to live a fulfilling life... To age without aging, and become a hero. Others claim his patterns are a mark of her work. Whatever it may be, it isn't hard to tell Cecil's coat is quite peculiar. He looks as if he is made of the graceful rolling waves themselves. Shells, tiny sea creatures, and cute sand dollars make up his alluring appearance. And perhaps their unusual coats have a part to play in how these four met early on. As told by legends, these four lives became intertwined after simply bumping into each other at an after-school homework helper. Realizing they all had the unique syndrome, they set off to find more about their past. While in the town's library Space Warped, or Astro, stumbled upon a newspaper that featured an old hag that died four years ago. It read, "Town Crazy lady dies after 15 years of wandering streets and ranting." mildly interested, the pup turned to the next page, reading about a comment from a citizen, "Y'know, she was weird, yelling about 'the four' but, really, everyone's kinda glad she's gone." something seemed to strike Astro and he quickly ran to tell the others, showing them the article. Now, even though it could be totally off, the four musketeers believe they are destined for something big.
Last edited by drift. on Sun Oct 29, 2017 5:33 am, edited 11 times in total.

hey! im drift
‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑
they/them
adult
headrush#8198
‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑
' TH . HR . BI
xxxxxxxxxx©
drift.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KYTOVECTION » Sat Oct 07, 2017 6:10 pm

entering !
╒══════════════════════════════════════╕
Username: SpatialHazard
Which Pup are you entering for?: Lost Sea Star
Bio:
    Name: Ava

Sexuality: Demiromantic Asexual

Hobbies: Collecting seashells and safely putting them back once she's done. She is always very careful when it comes to handling anything relative to nature.

Family: She gets along well with her siblings, Zach, Asha, and Mathias. Mathias, the oldest of the litter, sometimes teases her for being such a fanatic about nature. He usually apologizes afterwards, and is actually very protective of her. Zach, the purple and white pup, is fairly kind to her even though they often have differing opinions. Asha, the white furred pup, is practically a best friend to Ava, and they are almost always traveling together or cracking jokes. She and her littermates had been separated from their mother and father early on in their life, so they have little to zero recollection of their parents.

Height: 4'11" (anthro) | 7.5 inches at the shoulder (feral)

Weight: 98 lbs (anthro) | 12 lbs (feral)

Personality: Enthusiastic yet calm, she loves sightseeing. Ava is humble especially when praised, and gets flustered somewhat easily. She can get emotional easily as well, which is her main downfall. Her favorite place to be is the beach where she can sit back and watch the sunset. Ava probably needs to learn how to take risks, though. She is a bit too loyal to rules and starts panicking if she even comes close to breaking a rule.

History: Her memories date back to when she was barely able to walk. She even remembers the first flash of color when she finally opened her eyes. The first noise she heard was the wind howling in her ears, and the first thing she scented was the tanginess of the ocean. She first started feeling a connection with nature when she saw the ocean with her own eyes. Traveling then became a regular thing for her, although she never went too far. After one of her travels as she slept alone on the beach, a group of dogs approached her. They saw that she was a "lost" pup with a strange sea star pattern, and took her hostage. They referred to her as "Lost Sea Star", which is how she got her alias. The pack was indifferent towards her, and there was always a guard watching over her. Shortly after her siblings realized she was nowhere nearby, they then went searching for her. Upon finding the pack, Asha, being exceptionally swift, outran the guard while Mathias used his hiding skills to get to Ava and lead her away. Zach used his bright crystals to let all of them know where to go. After Ava's siblings had helped her to escape the odd pack, the alias just stuck with her.

Type: INFP

Voice: Gentle and motherly sounding.

Fears: Death, helplessness

Powers: Clairvoyance. She's unaware that she has it, and instead she thinks she's just really intuitive.
Extra: Nature calms her down whenever she's feeling moody. She loves sweets and her favorite snacks include parfait and muddy buddies! Ava was also the first to receive her nickname out of all of her siblings.

╘══════════════════════════════════════╛
Last edited by KYTOVECTION on Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
vincent. adult. not very social
art shopmy best friend on the whole planet
discord✦ kytovection

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
KYTOVECTION

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: (Offline) Create a bio to win! (Full October Store Set!!

Postby GENOCIDER » Sat Oct 07, 2017 6:57 pm

Username: ᴏᴍɪɴᴇx
Pup entering for: All!!

BUTTERFLY PUP
Name: Quince
Hobbies: Creating new life, spending time with animals
Personality: Outgoing, gentle, kind
Bio: When the galaxy dogs became older, they got weaker and couldn't care for the universe. As soon as the four pups were born, Galaxy (space dog) assigned them four different jobs and abilities to control the world. Quince was the second oldest, and they were assigned to control the animal births. There were only small organisms, for at the time, Quince was only 5 years old. They evolved and Quince helped them grow. As they became bigger and older, Quince got out of control. Quince found fish, and had them evolve to live on land. Quince thought they were unhappy, and them made them.. weirdly big. There was chaos around the world, and Ali (introduced later) had no choice but to hit a meteor to Earth. Quince was so upset, but Quince and Ali agreed to make smaller animals, and they would be safe. Mammals were introduced to the world, and they were still kind of big, bit Quince controlled it. Quince is scared of Ali, afraid that all of their beautiful animals they made in the world would end up like the giant leg fish, or known has the dinosaurs. Ali helped with the names, but it was no use because scientists studied the animals and classified their names. Oh well.

STAR PUP
Name: Ali
Hobbies: Making new stars, planets, and watching the star life cycle
Personality: Stern, responsible
Bio: Ali is the oldest of all of their siblings. Because they are the oldest, they got the most hardest job, protecting and managing the galaxy around Earth. They got help from Moon and Star (space ferrets) to control different things. Moon controls the moons of planets, Star controls stars, and Ali controls planets and other space bodies. When Quince made the dinosaurs, or as they call it, "giant leg fish," Ali had no choice but to let a giant meteor hit the dinosaurs, which led to extinction. There have been sightings or Ali, Star, and Moon, but they try to keep themselves hidden.

SHELL PUP
Name: Zeev
Hobbies: Playing with the sea
Personality: Shy, playful
Bio: The ocean may seem like a hard job for the youngest pup, but it is the easiest of all of the jobs the other pups have. Because controlling the sea is the easiest, the youngest pup, Zeev, got the job. Zeev likes the ocean, but messes up a lot (hence so many hurricanes taking place). Zeev stays away from the other pups, an likes to be with the ocean critters.

CRYSTAL PUP
Name: Swift
Hobbies: Being underground
Personality: Grumpy, impatient
Bio: Swift is the second youngest, and controls the Earth. Not the entire Earth, but the ground and underground. They made the core of the Earth and keep nature healthy. They mess up, which leads to natural disasters like earthquakes. Because there are only four pups, Swift took the job to control the air, too, with help of Ali. Swift likes to be underground, away from everyone. When he gets angry, he loses control, and it usually causes earthquakes, tornadoes, and volcano eruptions. They do decent on their job, but sometimes when they get angry, the other pups take control.

DONE PHEW
Last edited by GENOCIDER on Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
GENOCIDER

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: (Offline) Create a bio to win! (Full October Store Set!!

Postby Cuteepatootee » Sat Oct 07, 2017 7:16 pm

Username: Cuteepatootee
Which Pup are you entering for?: Butterfly Prodigy, but any will do :)
Name: Star Warped
Hobbies: Watching the stars at night with his friends for "Star Sea Park"!
Family: Abandoned him :( but he met up with his older sister butterfly, and now they are reunited :). He is also the youngest of 5 :)
Height: 50 centimetres (cm)
Weight:21.69 kilograms (kg), or 47.818265 in pounds (lbs)
Personality: Always up for playing! Although he has a dark history vv nothing will stop him from being himself and enjoying life, because YouOnlyLiveOnce!! :D
Fears: Growing up, being lost
Voice: Childish!
Power: Mind-control, although he is unaware that he has it (YET!)
Bio: Star warped is a pup who got abandoned by his family because they had to much puppies :(. One day, he got adopted by Neil Armstrong. Neil took him to space in his rocket, but when they were in space, the shuttle's doors opened. The space sucked in Star Warped, and on his journey, a few stars got stuck into him, and now he is gorgeous <3. I know what you are thinking (even though no one will bother to read this :lol: :( ) is he still there? No one knows, but if you see a cluster of stars in the sky, you will know the answer...
Extra: Star warped love loves LOVES to play!!!!!
✞ I asked Jesus, "How much do you love me?" Jesus replied, "This much." He stretched his arms on the cross and died. Please put this in your signature if you believe that Jesus died for your sins.✞
Image ~ Kookie the Rabbat (adopted from Rabbat pound from Kennel #1! :) )
✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧

ABOUT ME

hi! i'm a girl who loves her guinea pigs,
pugs, books, her phone

✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ©
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xPM me; i'm a very open person
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I'm a Rooster!

Roosters are neat, organized, alert, perfectionist, scientific, responsible
Sometimes they can be critical, egotistical, rough, opinionated.
Cuteepatootee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby IvoryDove » Sun Oct 08, 2017 11:01 am

Thank you to everyone entering so far! I've got everyone who has a start up posted on the front page to make finding their spot easier, and will add everyone else once I know which pup they're writing for. Besides items and the pups for First, Second, and Third place, First place will also win 200 C$! There's still plenty of time to enter and edit! :3
IvoryDove

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Create a bio! (Win Full October Store Pups+More!)

Postby Novaheta » Sun Oct 08, 2017 1:25 pm

Username: Novaheta

Pup I'm entering for: Butterfly Prodigy

Name: Ace
Dreams: To become free (Accomplished) Woo Amy
(The other dog is just a OC I made up)

Ace is one of the first, "Butterfly Prodigy" breed of dogs. Some type of millionaire decided to make even more money by paying people to find a way to breed absolutely gorgeous dogs. This took a few years and a lot of selective breeding but eventually they were able to create the most popular breed of dogs ever and they weren't even sold yet. People from across the world were making offers left and right, some even offered millions of dollars just so they could have one pup.
Now that Ace is four month's old, he would finally be able to make offers on. There were news crews and reporters everywhere, just trying to find anything about these new breeds. The bidding lasted two weeks and Ace was sold for 2.1 million dollars. He was soon put inside a kennel and was shipped to his new owner(s).
Somewhere along the way, Ace realized that the kennel was never locked and easily slipped out of it. The white dog didn't want to accept that this was all he was designed for, so while the truck he was in stopped, he slipped out the back and ran into the outside world.
Ace couldn't believe he was free, it was such a wonderful feeling! Until he grew hungry, that is. Being the show pet he was, he didn't know how to hunt for food, he didn't know what was even safe to eat. He hops through the tall grass of the forest and eventually stumbles upon a type of bush with berries on it.
Luckily, before he could take a bite he heard a voice say, "stop! Those are poisonous!" Turning his head, he finds another dog very much unlike him. She was tall and had short brown fur with a few black spots. The dog introduced herself as Amy and he learned she lived out in the forest! Amazed, he asked her for pointers on being free. Amy shoots him down on the spot but Ace doesn't give up and continues to pester her. She gives in wIthin a hour and now she teaches Ace how to live in the wild.

Extra: He's decided if he's ever has a child he's going to name it Freedom (which will most likely only annoy them but he doesn't care >:) )
Last edited by Novaheta on Sat Oct 21, 2017 8:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Novaheta

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Crouchy » Mon Oct 09, 2017 1:54 am

Username: Crouchy
Which Pup are you entering for?:
Bio:
Extra:

WIP I'm going to enter!
Pet's name: Jelly
Crouchy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lace44cake » Mon Oct 09, 2017 5:18 am

Username: lace44cake
Pet: Luminating Crystals
Bio: I love this cave. It is my life. The gems are alive down here; I live on diamond juice and rubies. The river of lava does not harm me. I am a part of this cave. I was ever since the opal juice exploded around me. My favorite color is the way all the stones down here collide,a collage of red and purple,of blue and white,of black and red. I can live here. My favorite sound is the music of the voices,telling me wonderful stories of caves made of pure diamonds,rubies,emeralds. Of creatures just like me,yearning for a friend.
Extra:
lace44cake

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ghremlin » Mon Oct 09, 2017 5:42 am

Username: Stareel

Which Pup are you entering for?: Lost Sea Star

Bio:
Name:Atlas
Age:10 months,since he and his friends all have PPS they stopped growing
Sexuality: Asexual//Aromantic (they all are)
Hobbies: Having a walk along the shore,Long talks with Crys. Solving mysteries and saving helpless animals. (he also secretly goes visit his parents' "grave" when everyone is asleep on certain time and dates of the year)
Likes:Shells,Close friends,Being a protective leader,Seafood,Family,Safety and comfort
Dislikes:Invaders/raiders,enemies,death,a few things related to his traumatizing past (for example:Destroyed huts, high tides...)
Friends:Crys(really close friends),Ayana(close friends),Star(close friends),Fritzy(imaginary brother who tells him not to attack when he's about to snap, this avoided him from snapping all the time and is very effective)

Backstory:
Atlas might seem to be a normal puppy at first sight, but when you look deeply into the puppy's soul,you would've seen how damaged he was. There was once a happy family,who one day had a beautiful puppy and named him Atlas. They lived by the sea and Atlas' father always went collecting shells wih Atlas.

Atlas was a very lucky puppy. But one day, Some human invaded their sea villaged and took away many wolves and dogs, some of his friends were taken away. Atlas was forced to hide in their hut while his parents fought off invaders, but then more people came in and conquered his parents, he was devastated.. A few hours later, he knew everything ended. His village was a mess, an absolute mess. Atlas fell to the ground,hoping someone would come save him, hoping he would be fine,but nobody came..

Atlas then ventured,alone, away from the ruins of his beloved home. Along the way to find his hope, he stumbled upon another raid of a village seems to be from a cave, a loud whining could be heard, Atlas walked in curiously yet carefully,he saw a puppy like him, althpugh he's different but they seem to share much in common, the new pup was called Crys.

Thy also found Ayana from an ancient village where she got banished for possible witchcraft since butterflies were attracted to her and Star who was lost from her escape to safety. These four puppies for some reason never grew, and thy became really close friends. They all had happy memories,to cover up the sad ones left when they were new to the world. Atlas was the leader of this squad and always lead his friends into the correct path,away from raiders and danger.

Extra: Since Atlas had a traumatizing past, he grew overprotective over everyone he is close wih and couldnt let them hurt a bit. Atlas also decorates himself in shells similar to the ones he collected with his father and mother. Atlas loves eating seafood for some reason. Sometimes,Atlas will snap and will illustrate everyone as the invaders who took his parents and attack ehen he sees the stuff related to his traumatizing past. It was believed that he talks to his imaginary brother Fritzy when he was alone and when asked about who Fritzy is, Atlas replies with "He's my brother who never got born"

Secret: He's kinda always cautious and stressed because he thinks there are always someone following and watching him and waiting for a perfect time to catch him and his friends... And oh yes, he is insane in some ways...

Secret #2: He always carries a frown because of the stress, but in front of his friends, he will carry a 'smile' because he doesnt want them to worry
Last edited by ghremlin on Thu Oct 12, 2017 11:04 am, edited 2 times in total.
ghremlin/F/intp

artshop

currently updating signature please standby
ghremlin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me