Over~!

Find a competition to enter your artwork in, or create an art competition for others!
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Re: Win the White Lolita & more: Draw my OCs!

Postby Guppy » Tue Aug 22, 2017 8:18 am

Marking
signature by destielandsabriel
Guppy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Win the White Lolita & more: Draw my OCs!

Postby ぽうひ » Tue Aug 22, 2017 8:32 am

Guppy wrote:Marking

<3
hiiiii call me pouhi
any prns
Image <- click for my   page
mostly just here for forums + oekaki

ImageImageImageImageImage

v say hi to my rhat army v

ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
ぽうひ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lemonkid » Tue Aug 22, 2017 8:38 am

Marking this!

I am a holibomber!
gif by uzkost on deviantart
Lemonkid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ぽうひ » Tue Aug 22, 2017 8:39 am

Lemonkid wrote:Marking this!

<3
hiiiii call me pouhi
any prns

ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
ぽうひ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jelliope » Wed Aug 23, 2017 7:40 am

uhh i didnt mark this but i still did an entry, sorry for kind of coming out of nowhere !! anyways i drew revia,, i really loved the look of her and she was p fun to draw !! i hope this is okay and thanks for hosting this comp : 0 also woah that is huge im so sorry idk how to make it smaller

♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡
are you dead?
sometimes i think im dead

---
cal || she/her || infp || insta || tumblr
not super active here but i draw sometimes
my worm bro
art shop
♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡
jelliope

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TerraByte » Wed Aug 23, 2017 8:35 am

rose jelly wrote:uhh i didnt mark this but i still did an entry, sorry for kind of coming out of nowhere !! anyways i drew revia,, i really loved the look of her and she was p fun to draw !! i hope this is okay and thanks for hosting this comp : 0 also woah that is huge im so sorry idk how to make it smaller

-snip-

<sorry, but i'm totally not screaming at how beautiful your art is>
don't mind me xDDD
TerraByte

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jelliope » Thu Aug 24, 2017 2:50 am

TerraByte wrote:
rose jelly wrote:uhh i didnt mark this but i still did an entry, sorry for kind of coming out of nowhere !! anyways i drew revia,, i really loved the look of her and she was p fun to draw !! i hope this is okay and thanks for hosting this comp : 0 also woah that is huge im so sorry idk how to make it smaller

-snip-

<sorry, but i'm totally not screaming at how beautiful your art is>
don't mind me xDDD

gaaaaah thanks so much !!
♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡
are you dead?

---
my worm bro
art shop
♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡
jelliope

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ぽうひ » Thu Aug 24, 2017 3:01 pm

-snip-

No problem! You don't gotta mark to enter, it's all good <3
AHH it's very beautiful!! Wow, your coloring looks really soft and brings a more angelic look to her, if that's even possible eheh (What i'm trying to say there is you really captured her angelic look perfectly!)
I'm not sure what else to say except that it's just... perfect! You made her look so beautiful and adorable <3 Thank you so much for your entry!
Also, I'm glad you liked her! tbh, I made her out of boredom because my computer was broken, hehe and no problem!
I hope the white lolita goes to a good home by the end of this comp <3

You'll definitely be somewhere in the top 3 *wink wink*
hiiiii call me pouhi
any prns

ぽうひ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jelliope » Fri Aug 25, 2017 9:39 am

Pouhi wrote:

-snip-

No problem! You don't gotta mark to enter, it's all good <3
AHH it's very beautiful!! Wow, your coloring looks really soft and brings a more angelic look to her, if that's even possible eheh (What i'm trying to say there is you really captured her angelic look perfectly!)
I'm not sure what else to say except that it's just... perfect! You made her look so beautiful and adorable <3 Thank you so much for your entry!
Also, I'm glad you liked her! tbh, I made her out of boredom because my computer was broken, hehe and no problem!
I hope the white lolita goes to a good home by the end of this comp <3

You'll definitely be somewhere in the top 3 *wink wink*

ahhhh thank you !! im glad its okay hhhh tysm??
♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡
are you dead?

---
my worm bro
art shop
♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡
jelliope

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ぽうひ » Thu Aug 31, 2017 6:57 pm

xx
hiiiii call me pouhi
any prns

ぽうひ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me