Draw my characters- Win 50 pets of your choice!

Find a competition to enter your artwork in, or create an art competition for others!
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Draw my characters- Win 50 pets of your choice!

Postby [POLAR] ;bear; » Sun Nov 14, 2010 7:25 am

hello! i have an extensive pet collection and i wanted to hold an art contest to give some of them away.
first to get you interested, let's go over the prizes.

first place-

-50 pets of your choice
-5 store items of your choice (i have to buy the C$, likely later this week.)
-10 of my items
-3 pieces of art by me

second place-

-25 pets of your choice
-2 store items of your choice
-5 of my items
-2 pieces of art by me

third place-

-10 pets of your choice
-1 store item of your choice
-2 of my items
-1 piece of art by me.
every entry gets a pet! depends on the quality, but you will get one!

the end date will be-
December 10th. might change if entrants need more time.

rules-
i can keep all art, as i've payed for it.
i own ALL the characters. no stealing. stealing is nasty.
no art theft. art theft is nasty.
no lineart, no coloring in editable oekaki, etc. only original lines.
all of CS rules apply.

the characters-

Blitz

Name: Blitz
Age: 7-17, depends on the occasion. Always looks like a 13-year-old. She is childish but mature at the same time.
Hair color: Dark brown, red, or black. Changes with mood. If she is feeling calm, quiet, reserved or unhappy, it's black. If she is angry or very emotional, it's red. The rest of the time it's dark brown.
Sexuality: Bisexual
Height: 5'3
Weight: 102 lbs.
Species: Human
Relationship: In love with a spy who is also a good friend of hers named Civil (Civ).
Eye color: Blue with silver speckles. If she is VERY angry they turn black or red.
Outfit of choice: She is a chameleon. She owns clothing for every occasion, beach party or black-tie event. She plays the part and does it well until the job is done. If she has no job, she wears dark colors or normal on-the streets clothing.
Phobias? Arachnophobia.
Personality: Blitz is fearless. Her only weakness is spiders. She is inclusive and independent, not a socialite until the time calls for it. She can play any part and do it perfectly, from a weak, innocent child to a classy, dignified adult. She is a chameleon and can fit in anywhere. She is somewhat catlike, though, she is stealthy, quick, and mysterious. She is also a hopeless romantic in love with a spy she is very close with.
other refs-
http://thegigglinghyena.deviantart.com/ ... /#/d32bf7c
http://thegigglinghyena.deviantart.com/ ... /#/d32bgal
http://nintendosan.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d32ea1u

Jones

Name: Jones
Species: Anthro hyena
Sexuality: Bisexual
Height: 5'3
Weight: 105 lbs.
Favorite color: Dark Purple/black
Clothing of choice: Black tees, dark jeans, black pants, hi-tops, tight-fitting outfits, long sleeves, short sleeves, canvas shoes, band tees, Ed Hardy, studded belts, skirts, etc.
NEVER wears: Tennis shoes/sneakers, loose tees, jeans with flare-bottoms, ill-fitting clothing, bright colors, pink, tank tops, flip flops, etc.
Favorite candy: Twix, Milk Duds
Favorite food: Rack of lamb, steak, Cheese-It's, cookies
Favorite movie: Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World, Easy A
Favorite song: Miss Bipolar by Blood on the Dance Floor
Favorite bands: BOTDF, Maroon 5, CAKE, Florence and the Machine, Nirvana, Train (old stuff), Matchbox 20
Favorite musicians: Jason Mraz, Edwin McCain, Gavin Rossdale
Personality: I am very calm and easygoing but if you make me angry/provoke me, watch your back.
I don't fall asleep angry, I stay awake and plot my revenge. I don't like to talk things out, I like to confront and end. I'm quite impatient but I try to do things to the best of my ability. I am a natural leader and enjoy being the head of a group, but sometimes I like to be a loner. I hate one-on-one conversations with people much older or younger than me, it makes me very uncomfortable. (Ironically, my best friends are either a year older/younger than me.)
I can be very emotional but I try not to display it. I think that others see me as cold and dark, and very independent. If you don't know me I'm not likely to open up to you. It's built into my personality to seem unhappy/mean/cold, mostly to drive others away.
When you get to know me, you'll find that I'm actually rather kind and compassionate, though strong-willed, opinionated, independent, and insensitive. I don't really have people skills but I try to be understanding when my friends are sad. I love to laugh (part of the reason I'm a hyena)! Even when I'm sad, hilarity always makes me feel better.
other refs-
http://i56.tinypic.com/29kymv6.jpg
http://i498.photobucket.com/albums/rr34 ... /Jones.jpg (draw her mane like in this picture, please!)

more characters will be added! thanks for your patience <3
go ahead and enter!
Last edited by [POLAR] ;bear; on Sun Nov 14, 2010 8:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Switching accounts! (Sharing one with Rainbow.freeze) Please don't try to reach me on here anymore, I'll only be on to check things and edit the front post of a roleplay. Thanks! ^^
ImageImageImageImage
Now I'm feeling so fly like a [POLAR] ;bear;
Call me Bear!

[POLAR] ;bear;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Draw some characters! (Lots of rare prizes!)

Postby [POLAR] ;bear; » Sun Nov 14, 2010 7:54 am

anyone? :P
Switching accounts! (Sharing one with Rainbow.freeze) Please don't try to reach me on here anymore, I'll only be on to check things and edit the front post of a roleplay. Thanks! ^^
ImageImageImageImage
Call me Bear!

[POLAR] ;bear;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Draw some characters! (Lots of rare prizes!)

Postby [POLAR] ;bear; » Sun Nov 14, 2010 10:39 am

Blitz:. wrote:anyone? :P
ImageImageImageImage
Call me Bear!

[POLAR] ;bear;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me