Draw My Fursona(s) - VERY RARE WHITE MALK DRAGON

Find a competition to enter your artwork in, or create an art competition for others!
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Draw My Fursona(s) - VERY RARE WHITE MALK DRAGON

Postby Ultraviolet » Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:00 am

draw shima and sorren, and win a very rare white malk dragon!

white malk dragon, proof of ownership; http://www.chickensmoothie.com/viewpet.php?id=5772113

This contest is for someone to draw me a picture of Shima, my fursona, and Sorren, my otter character together in a piece. In my signature there is a link to my characters; you will find pictures drawn of Shima, and for Sorren there is a description below;
Sorren is a hazel brown otter with a cream belly and cream flecks running through his fur. I would like his expression to be playful and bubbly, yet calm. His eyes are a sky blue, and his smile should be a cheeky grin. He has a bandana around his neck, and that is a tartan colour. His ear markings and facial markings are like those of a Puma, black/dark brown ear types and faded lines running from corners of the eyes to the corners of the mouth.

Prizes
As noted before, the first prize will be a very rare malk white dragon. There will be prizes for second and third place, although they are undecided. However, both with be rare pets, you can look in my pets for details.

Entries

None yet!

Call me Ultra ;D

All my pets except for those in Favourites Group are available to trade for wishlist pets. I will only trade for non wishlist pets if they are Rares, Very Rares etc.

Send a trade suggestion, its worth a try :)

LunarClan RP | My Characters
Ultraviolet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Draw My Fursona(s) - VERY RARE WHITE MALK DRAGON

Postby Ultraviolet » Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:33 am

Please?

Call me Ultra ;D

All my pets except for those in Favourites Group are available to trade for wishlist pets. I will only trade for non wishlist pets if they are Rares, Very Rares etc.

Ultraviolet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mrs All American » Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:27 am

marking
"You know that place between sleep and awake,
the place where you can still remember dreaming?
That's where I'll always love you.
That's where I'll be waiting.
-Peter Pan

Equestrianism: A sport for the strong, compassionate and persistent. This is not a sport to be picked up and put back down whenever you want to. This is a sport that is driven by compassion and will chew you up and spit you out if you can't commit. We are athletes, not just physically, but mentally and emotionally. We dedicate part of our lives to chance and a relationship with an animal that could easily harm us. We learn much more about respect and responsibility than a football player or cheerleader. We are athletes; we are equestrians. ♥

ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Mrs All American

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ultraviolet » Sun Nov 14, 2010 7:15 am

thanks x3

Call me Ultra ;D

Ultraviolet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me