Draw For Kura+Kifo (20+ List Pets/CSD) [CLOSED!]

Find a competition to enter your artwork in, or create an art competition for others!
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Draw For Kura+Kifo (20+ List Pets/CSD) [CLOSED!]

Postby Bakura » Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:25 pm

Image Image Image

Lets Draw Some Art for Bakura and Kifo!
Welcome all to Bakura and Kifo's Art Contest Thread! Here you will have the chance to draw MANY unique Characters and hone your already amazing artistic skills! Ohh and you get prizes too XD Each character here is an Original Character - belonging to either myself or Kifo - from The Rebels Series (©Kifo) and the Eternally Bound Saga (©Bakura). We pool over 150 Characters together, each with their own designs and personalities, some with multiple appearances and personas and over 15 different animals. Not to mention subspecies and crossbreeds. I'm sure between us we'd have something for you XD

Current Contest: Winter
Ending Date: Site Reset on the 1st September

We will start with The Beloved Rules:
1. Art Theft Is Not And Will Not Be Tolerated With Us Or Here On CS.
2. Winner Or Not, Because It's Our Characters We Have The Right To Keep All Entries.
3. You May Enter As Many Times As You Wish, Each Entry Will Receive A Participation Reward.
4. If You Are Entering With A Lineart, Only Lines You Yourself Have Drawn Will Be Acceptable Entries.
5. We Accept All Kinds Of Art, Traditional, Digital, Flash etc. Do Whatever Is Most Comfortable For You.

And on to Thread Navigation:
Post 01 - Introduction, Rules and Navigation || Post 02 - The Prize Pool
Post 03 - Bakura's Wants and Judging Style || Post 04 - Kifo's Wants and Judging Style
Post 05 - Bakura's Available Characters || Post 06 - Kifo's Avaibale Characters
Post 07 - Current Contest Entrants || Post 08 - Gallery Of Previous Entries
Post 09 - Previous First Place Winner || Post 10 - Reserved Post

Last edited by Bakura on Mon Sep 02, 2019 10:08 pm, edited 263 times in total.
Bakura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Prize Pool

Postby Bakura » Tue Sep 25, 2012 4:05 pm

Bakura & Kifo's Prize Pool
Bakura's Prize Group: (1st, 2nd and 3rd) || Kifo's C$ Count: 400C$

Our prize system for those who place in the contest is simple, your winnings are made up of both Pets provided by Bakura and C$ provided by Kifo. Please be aware your art will be judged as a whole and in turn you may only receive one of the three prize lots supplied by both Bakura's Pets and Kifo's C$, even if you submitted multiple entries.

1st Place:
Consists of 1 List Pet, 1 Very Rare and 150C$.
ImageImage Image

2nd Place:
Consists of 2 Very Rares and 90C$.
Image Image Image

3rd Place:
Consists of 1 Very Rare, 2 Rares and 50C$.
Image Image Image Image

Bakura has chosen pets they think you will like, hopefully they did a good job. Distribution of the prizes is also simple. Upon submission of your entry/s, Bakura OR Kifo will send you your participation prize/s consisting of either a couple pets or 10C$. Your entry will then be added to the Entrants Post. In Purple if Bakura sent you pets and in Red if Kifo sent you C$ (So we can keep track of if the Participation prizes have been sent or not). Come the end of the contest at Site Reset on the 1st, the contest will be closed while Kura and Kifo spend some time judging. After which one of them will post the winners. Once posted, Kifo will send You your C$ prize and Bakura will send You your Pet Prize. After which the thread will be updated with next contest's information and a new set of prizes will be available.

Please keep in mind, only the Pets will change with each contest. The amount of C$ will not change.

Last edited by Bakura on Mon Jul 08, 2019 7:51 pm, edited 148 times in total.
Bakura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Bakura's Art Critic

Postby Bakura » Wed Sep 26, 2012 5:57 pm

How Will Bakura Be Judging Your Art?

First thing you should know about my judging is that I prefer accuracy and effort, over quality. I understand sometimes accuracy cannot be helped but if you are unsure about any aspect of the character all you need to do is ask and you will receive a speedy response. I am willing to overlook small things like the spots on my Cheetapards but missing major parts of the character's design like the Metal Plates on Asylum's muzzle will cause your entry to be lowly judged, even if it is perfection. I'm sorry if this sounds harsh but it's important to me. I will most likely let you know if anything is missing - and it will be your choice if you wish to correct any mistakes. I may also request a transparent copy - Please be aware that it will NOT affect your entry if I don't get one. it's just the way I sort things XD

I am open-minded when It comes entries and am interested in many kinds of art however, I'd prefer you not to stray from the provided information on their Character profiles. If it states that he/she can only be drawn as a Wolf, then please do not submit him/her as something else. Most of my Characters can be drawn as multiple animals, all of which are stated on their Character Pages so if you want to draw a certain animal or even a human, I'm sure I've got it somewhere. So for example, say you were to submit art of Link as a Human, you would lose you Major points on your entry. Link, unlike his siblings, does not obtain a human form for fear of how his hands would appear.

The quality of your art, whilst Important (It's a contest after all) is only part of what I judge. Your individual Character art should take into consideration not only their appearance but their personality as well. And for group arts, the relationships between your chosen characters. You could make the most stunning artwork with Dakota and Akira (who are not friends) happily frolicking in a field, or you could draw Lucifuge (who knows nothing but hate and death) with a content smile as he relaxes in the sun and both would be judged lowly because they don't take into account personality or relationship. It is important to know about the Character before drawing them which is why links to their pages are supplied. One last thing that I feel you should know is that I have a personal dislike for most Anthro art styles, and prefer Fully Human or Fully Bestial works. If you would like to submit Anthro art, I do have some Werewolf characters you can draw but otherwise please be aware of my dislike for it. My website and characters are still a work in progress as my time is limited, so I will try not to put incomplete characters in the contests. If I do happen to, don't be afraid to message me regarding missing information.

I hope you enjoy the opportunity to Create Art of my Pack.

Last edited by Bakura on Sat Jun 01, 2019 11:33 pm, edited 39 times in total.
Bakura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Kifo's Art Critic

Postby Bakura » Wed Sep 26, 2012 7:40 pm

What Is Kifo Judging Your Art On?

Like Bakura, I would love it if you stuck to the personalities of my characters. Please try not to draw Conrad being all happy-go-lucky around, say, Bosko. That just isn't who Conrad is. He is supposed to be mean and the only times he isn't is when he's with his children and with Ritara, the only ones he won't offend or corrupt with his dark nature. And, as long as you follow the characters page descriptions, if you want to draw someone as a human, you may do so. Just please avoid drawing really intimate styles or poses.

In saying this, please keep in mind that if you have decided to work on another character that isn't on the list, that the website is still a work in progress. If you pick say, Lazer or Kukoa, you will still be able to see their images, but their pages will pretty much be empty (unless I have managed to work on them sometime after writing this post). Because of this, I am open to any PMs concerning personalities of characters, be they characters whose profiles are complete or not. I am not picky about the style of art nor does it need to be transparent. The one thing I will not tolerate though, is stealing. So please make sure your submitted art is 100% yours. Image backgrounds for aesthetics is okay, but please don't claim the images as your own, if it is found out that you have, you will be banned from the contest - something Bakura has agreed is fair punishment.

I also have a couple of things I'd like to say before you create art for me. Any art of my characters will belong to me and go up on that character's page on my website with proper copyrights. Please try not to change the characters in a dramatic way e.g. turning Raimundo into a wolf when he can only transform into a jaguar. I am constantly updating my website with new information on all my characters, so things about the character/s you are drawing may be altered - just fair warning.

I hope you enjoy the opportunity to Create Art of The Rebels.

Last edited by Bakura on Mon Jan 22, 2018 12:59 pm, edited 8 times in total.
Bakura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Bakura's Available Characters

Postby Bakura » Wed Sep 26, 2012 7:42 pm

Who Are You Allowed To Commission?

I have multiple characters which I would like art of, In fact I have over 100 Original Characters! And almost everyone one of them has multiple forms! And It would be nice to have art of every single one of them XD So with so many options, I'm expecting all entries won't just be lumped on the one character *glares at Asylum and Gemma who get the most attention*.

Below is a list of my Characters, their pictures will link to their Character pages for you to Read More about them, I suggest checking them out as they contain everything you need to know about your chosen Character from information to art. You are free to choose any one of them, We are looking for Singles, Couples, Groups, Digital, Traditional - anything really. Also keep in mind, you do not have to draw only the characters listed here! You can pick any one of my characters, the characters displayed below are just the mascots for the current competition =)

Image || Image || Image

The Above Characters will be in all the contests as they are my two favorite ladies and my fursona, but the other Characters will change each time. As said before, if you want to draw a character not on this list, you may. Feel free to Choose from [Here], just keep in mind that some of these characters may not have a lot of information or any at all really.
I hope you all have fun drawing my Pack ^-^

This Contest's Characters: Leadership
Image || Image || Image ||Image
Image || Image || Image || Image

Last edited by Bakura on Mon Jun 17, 2019 2:45 pm, edited 55 times in total.
Bakura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Kifo's Available Characters

Postby Bakura » Wed Sep 26, 2012 7:43 pm

Who Are You Allowed To Commission?

I have multiple characters which I need art of, In fact the total caps over 80 Original Characters! And a few of them even have multiple forms and personalities! I'm hi-jacking part of this contest to get some art of them. So with so many options, I'm expecting all entries won't just be lumped on the one character - Laughs at Bakura's situation with Gemma and Asylum.

Below is a list of my Characters, their pictures will link to their Character pages for you to Read More about them, I suggest checking them out as they contain everything you need to know about your chosen Character from information to art. You are free to choose any one of them, We are looking for Singles, Couples, Groups, Digital, Traditional - anything really. Also keep in mind, you do not have to draw only the characters listed here! You can pick any one of my characters, the characters displayed below are just the mascots for the current competition =)

Image || Image || Image

The Above Characters will be in all the contests as they are my two favorite men and my fursona, but the other Characters will change each time. As said before, if you want to draw a character who is not on this list, you may. Feel free to Choose anyone from [ Here ], just keep in mind that some of these characters may not have a lot of information or any at all really.
I hope you all have fun drawing my Gang ^-^

This Contest's Characters: Leadership

Last edited by Bakura on Sun Jun 02, 2019 2:50 am, edited 43 times in total.
Bakura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Current Entrants

Postby Bakura » Wed Sep 26, 2012 7:59 pm

List of Entrants
I will be listing all the entries for the current Art Competition on this post, with a link to the Entrants Userpage and their entry/s. Users who have sent their entrys via message will be called Anonymous unless they state otherwise.

User: Entry ?

Last edited by Bakura on Sat Jun 01, 2019 11:45 pm, edited 74 times in total.
Bakura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Gallery Of Entries

Postby Bakura » Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:18 pm

Previous Contests/Entries
Just for my own peace of mind and to help me keep track of users who have created lovely art of my Characters, Here I will be listing all previously submitted artworks - Ordered by Contest. Due to some images being taken down or even posts being deleted, each block now links to a full image of the Artwork. If you wish to know who the artists are please either ask the owner of the character drawn or search the characters name in the thread. If you entered and your work is not here please inform Bakura of the art and the contest it was a part of and it will be added in as soon as possible!

I'd first like to show these amazing gifts which have been drawn for us by some talented Users and Anons ♥

Image Image

And with all that out of the way, Please enjoy this little gallery of sorts <3

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Last edited by Bakura on Tue Dec 11, 2018 6:10 pm, edited 18 times in total.
Bakura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Showcase

Postby Bakura » Thu Sep 27, 2012 12:39 am

Showcase: The Last Winning Grand Prize Art
Submitted By PandaCat101 wrote:Image

The October/November/December Grand Prize was awarded to Pandacat101, for this stunning detailed piece of Glitch the Indian Cobra. Congratulations <3

Last edited by Bakura on Sun Jan 06, 2019 2:36 pm, edited 14 times in total.
Bakura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Reserved Post

Postby Bakura » Thu Sep 27, 2012 12:39 am

Reserved

Last edited by Bakura on Mon Jan 22, 2018 1:37 pm, edited 10 times in total.
Bakura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me