EQUESTRIAN CHAMPIONThe never ending horse show!
posting is open!
So my tablet cord got busted and i need somthing to entertain me until i get a repacement. Recently, i'v been playing horse games such as Horseland and HorseIles. These horse games inspired me to make mt own horse game. And why not make it and art contest? Here's watch ya do: below this post is a list of different "shows" and races such as cross country, western & english pleasure, hunter jumper, etc. There will be 3 classes per show labled by numbers; exampe: Class #1, Class #2, and Class #3. Each class will have a letter next to it: B = Beginner, M = Moderate, I = Intermediate. The letters represent which class is right for you based on your drawing skills. When you have found the class and show you'd like to enter, fill out an entry form and post it here or pm it to the judge running that show(pm is prfered for ur post may not be seen if there is a lot of other posts). After that, you get to the fun part -- drawing! Simply draw a pic based on the show you entered; example: entered a Hunter Jumper show = draw a horse and rider in a Hunter jumper competition, entered a Race = draw a racehorse and jocky. When you'er finised with your drawing, PM it to the judge. There will be a deadline for art so don't procrastinate! The 1st place winners of the classes will get prizes of the judge's choice. All classes in a show will begin and end at the same time. When that show is over, it will restart and a new judge will be judging. You can re-enter if u wish or try to get a spot 'cuz it was full the last time.
Read the rules and have fun!
- all of CS rules
- no more than one entery per class and/or show
- no color-ins. must be your art
- judging is based on the juge
- no complaining
- i have the right to ban people from here for poor sportsmanship
- do not enter in a beginners class if you are a intermedeiate artist. if u are unsure of your level of artistry feel free to ask a jugde to take a look at ur gallery. the different levels are so everyone gets a chance to win
- please fill out a entry form and then submit your art
- prizes mat be subject to change.
- Code: Select all