OTHER ADOPTABLES FORUM RULES: READ BEFORE POSTING!

Make a topic here to show us a collection of your favorite pets from CS or other websites

OTHER ADOPTABLES FORUM RULES: READ BEFORE POSTING!

Postby Burrito Bunny » Sun Dec 14, 2008 10:45 am

Please read the following before posting:

• Do not create a topic asking for clicks. Your topic will automatically be locked, and breaking this rule may lead to a warning. Saying that you aren't asking for people to click but you'd like them to is the same thing.

• Do not bump your topic unless you have something to add. Unless you have a reason (an adoptable has grown, you've added new pets, etc.), do not bump.

• Do not spam clickables in other people's threads. You'll get a warning for doing this, too. Besides breaking the rules, it's rude to spam someone else's thread.

• Do not post in someone else's thread saying that you've clicked their pets. While it's fine to click someone's pets, don't spam their thread by announcing that you've done so, especially since topics in this board are not allowed to ask for clicks.

• Post your clickables in the stickied thread for them and follow the rules of that thread. If you don't follow the rules, your posts will be deleted, and you will be warned if you continue to break the rules.

• Topics made just for others to post their pets are considered spam and will be locked. You get a topic for yourself and your pets only.
Burrito Bunny
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me