Raires Collection [image heavy / please no posts!]

Make a topic here to show us a collection of your favorite pets from CS or other websites

My hoards 1-100

Postby Raire » Sun Feb 10, 2013 5:53 am

0. Just smile =D wrote:
I instantly fell in love with the smileys, but I didn't start hoarding until... well... mid-2010? It was my very first hoard though, because I wanted a smiley for every toy/plush item we had back then, so I could use them to display my items. I had over 60 smileys once, but when I got more serious in hoarding, I decided to put them in my trades to use them as fodder.

Smileys are just like me, even though bad things happen any day, I'm not sad or angry for a long time. Even after ten minutes, I can smile and be happy again - I am just like that. So this fits me perfectly. =)

#malk #smiley #black #2010

[Dog] 1. Coraline youth wrote:

I'm in love with spots, dots and swirls and this PPS here is just too cute and looks very beautiful. I also like that there actually is a bit of colour on him, the nose and the eyes. I love tiny details like that.

#pps #black #white #swirls #dots #red #dog #puppy #2009

[Koi] 2. The player's music sheet wrote:
I can't live without music, period. I can hear the same song endlessly without getting bored and I like almost any kind of music.

Not a surprise then, that I hoarded the fish and use ♫ to mark my rare/very rare hoards... ;3

#black #white #fish #malk #music #notes #green

[Dog] 3. The Carias son - soaked in his green blood wrote:
The reason for this hoard is actually an old RPG character from me that I didn't use for ages. Sadly. It was a 1:1 roleplay, but we stopped playing due to very limited time of her's. She couldn't even go online for about 2 years and we only saw each other again about half a year ago. Maybe we'll play again some time... </3 *sniff* Err. The hoard. Yes. He is the son of an earl, but due to some magic (*wink* @ Ama) and dark arts and a mad witch, he gets cursed and now has green blood - hence the name of the group (The Carias son - soaked in his green blood).

#green #brown #spots #dots #glow

[Dog] 4. Welcome in my castle wrote:
This.
look.
on.
his.
face.

So totally 'heh, I'm better than you'. Really well done, the whole litter actually, but I adored his facial expression so much, that I just had to hoard him.

#edit #black #white #yellow #event #hair

[Dog] 5. Strawberry pastry wrote:
This is the first hoard which isn't mine, but my friends.

She likes pink. Very much so. So this is like the only reason for this hoard: it is a very sweet, pink dog. XD I thought it looks like a nice, soft cake with strawberry icing and white sprinkles on top, that's why I named it "Strawberry pastry"

#pink #cream #white #dots #sparkle #cute

[Dog] 6. Orange gloom wrote:
Intricate, random markings, yes?
I've said it before, you can see it again: I really do like that.

The colours are also very nice and the artist actually used two shades of orange. It would've looked nice with just one, but with two of them overlapping each other it's even better.
I didn't like his litter mates, but this one is absolutely stunning.
Especially his face markings. <3

#orange #black #white #swirls #spots #dots

[Dog] 7. Threetailed Viridity wrote:
I usually don't like the green pets here at all (of course there are some I love and hoarded, but I mean in general ;3), but this one was a really nice shade of green.

I fell in love with it as soon as it came out and the three tails are so cute. :3
Even though she only used green on her dog, the design is not boring at all, but very interesting if you take a closer look. Just beautiful.

Edit: Added the clematis cape item, because it is just perfect!

#item #green #dots #edit #tufted #threetailed

[Rat] 8. Firework Stars wrote:
Ama already said, that she likes anything with a cosmic/space design. Well. I adore stars! Even in real life, if it has stars on it, I'm tempted to buy it. ^___^; These rats are so cute, they look like there was a huge firework and instead of different colours, THERE ARE STARS COMING OUT OF IT. BOOM. <3

#blue #white #stars #firework

[Owl] 9. My own little galaxy wrote:

I usually don't like brown(ish) pets, but the yellow swirls makes it really unique and nice to look at. Like a touch of magic, it makes this owl look like it glows and if you look closer, it might also be crying.

#brown #yellow #white #swirl #spots #dots #glow

[Bunny] 10. Lovely Bunny wrote:
So, I mentioned joining here for the bunnies. Even back then, the Easter '09 bunnies were already scarce and I had to work really hard to even get one of them. This changed with Valentine 2010. This particular one won my heart. I like almost any shade of purple/lilac and this is a very nice, soft one. The design is quite simple, but I like that it has a heart on its back. Imagine a real life bunny hopping around and you look down and see a big heart and d'aaawwww <3

#white #purple #heart #spots #dots #cute

[Dog] 11. Strawberry dipped in Chocolate wrote:
Strawberry dipped in chocolate - the hoard name. Do I have to say more?
IT'S SO DELICIOUS!!! <3

#pink #cream #brown #spots #dots #food

[Dog] 12. Hot Chocolate with Cream wrote:

Another food related hoard, "Hot chocolate with cream". Or hot cocoa. Whatever you see in this dog, but it always reminds me of the hot chocolate I can get at our local Christmas market <3

#spots #dots #brown #white #stripes

[Dog] 13. Roses in my garden wrote:

This is also a hoard for mimo, she likes girly things. At first she couldn't decide which one of the litter she'd like to hoard and I helped her with the choice - this one was actually my favourite out of the litter.
So the hoard pleased us both. XD

#pink #red #green #white #rose #flower

[Cat] 14. Chocolate Spots wrote:

Well, I'm a spots and dots lover... and she has purple eyes!
Spots and purple together makes me happeeeee =D

#spots #dots #cream #brown

[Dog] 15. Midnight Lullaby wrote:

Another pet which I hoard, because the design has something to do with stars/moon/night sky. <3 And it is very beautiful. I don't really like his littermates, but this one is so sweet.

#moon #stars #grey #blue #cream #night #sky

[Dog] 16. Lemon Juice wrote:

You see: quite A LOT of my hoards are food related. I like almost anything with lemon or lime. Juice, icing, sweets, dips/dressings etc., so I just HAD to hoard this dog. I chose "Lemon juice" as the hoard name, because this dog in particular reminds me of nice cool juice with lemons swimming in it ;D

#yellow #lemon #food #shine #glossy

[BW] 17. Hanami wrote:

Do I have to explain the hoard name, "Hanami"? ;D Well, I always liked other cultures and from all the different traditions, I'm really fond of Hanami. It is such a nice, peaceful and beautiful tradition to literally just watch flowers (and enjoy warmer temperatures and drink alcohol and eat good food *lololol*).

#japan #cherry #blossom #pink #rosy #brown #tree #branches

[Horse] 18. The fire within wrote:

Like Ama, I'm also really fond of magic (and fantasy). This horse looks FANTASTIC, the colours are smashing and so bright! <3 Like a real fire is burning on his skin or inside his body.

#fire #stripes #glossy #red #orange #pink

[Dog] 19.-23. Teeny Tiny Felidae: Dot darlings, Shorttailed, Orange striped, Puma Concolor, Snow spots wrote:
Image Image
Originally, I wanted to hoard the ocelot, I just fell in love with its cuteness. And then the tiger, because it was just awesome. But I ended up with many of the puma, too, so I thought "eee, it is also cute, why not hoard it?". When I looked at my swap group, a lot of the snow leopards were sitting there.
So with four hoards in total, I sat there and said to myself "Heck, I'll hoard the entire litter, THERE WE GO" XD

Image Image Image

#pps #edits #spots #dots #grey #brown #orange #stripes #white #black #wildlife

[BW] 24. Flutter Glitter wrote:

It is purple, it has magical white glowy stuff flying around it. It is beautiful and awesome. Good enuff reason to hoard a pet. n_n

#purple #white #glossy #shiny #spots #dots

[Dog] 25.-27. Flight of Fantasy: Purple wings, Green branches, Sunset glory wrote:

I was totally fascinated by this litter. All outcomes are awesome, I like the colours and markings and that every outcome has something individual. Wanted to hoard the PPS, too, but I thought one purple outcome is enough. Thus, I only hoarded the grown version.
All three hoard names are, of course, to soothe my fantasy-loving heart ;D
Each is named with "Flight of fantasy" at the beginning and then something to describe the hoard pet. Purple wings, green branches and sunset glory. I think it's obvious which name is for which dog.

Image Image

#purple #green #red #white #stars #swirls #edits

[Rat] 28-29. The noble Tyki Mikk, Joyd - The Pleasure of Noah wrote:
I hoarded this one, because it reminded me of an anime/manga character I really like. Tyki Mikk from D.Gray-man.

He kills with purple butterflies, how awesome is that?! Okay, maybe not the fact that he's killing people, but... y'know... purple butterflies, man!!!

(Both rats have their own separate hoard of 20 each :3)

#purple #black #white #butterfly #swirls

[BW] 30. Bloody swirls of magnificience wrote:

Black swirls on blood red. Ffft. <3 Awesome, that's why I hoarded it. The other outcome was nice too, but this one has swirls on it! I'm in love!

#red #black #swirls #spots #white #dots

[Dog] 31. Mosaic patterns upon my window wrote:

Of course, everybody loved the pink PPS. But since I'm such a purple lover... <3 heeehee, this one stole my heart.

#purple #black #white #mosaic #spots #dots

[Pony] 32. I'm feeling blue wrote:

Yet another mimo hoard. I actually don't know why she wanted to hoard this pony, she told me, but I forgot. D'uh. I myself like it, because it is a nice shade of blue. :3

#blue #shiny

[Dog] 33. Caramel sins wrote:

The hoard name says what he reminds me of: "Caramel sins". Looks like someone had a talent for painting a very intricate design with CARAMEL of all things. So nice to look at and so tasty. <3

#cream #caramel #food #spots #dots

[Pony] 34. Sweet dreams little lamb wrote:

Do I really have to explain, why I hoarded this one? It's a lamb. It's sleeping and tiny and cute. ;w; ♥

#white #edits #pps

[BW] 35.-37. Caterpillar Cuteness: Wicked Butterwitch of the West, Grand me a wish!, Yee haw, little cowboy wrote:

Another mimo hoard. She wanted all of the PPS caterpillars and let me name the hoards. This is the "Wicked Butterwitch of the West", because Elphaba! XD

Named "Grand me a wish", because this is a fairy. And fairies grand wishes. They do! THEY DO!!! :C I just have to finally catch one and then... *murmurs*

"Yee haw, little cowboy" - because really, I see a little boy with his little hobbyhorse trying to be a mighty brave cowboy. :lol:

#green #edits #white #pink #black #cream #brown #pps #witch #fairy #cowboy

[Dog] 38. Alejandro van Carias wrote:

Maybe you remember my first hoard vomitpost where I introduced my rpg character hoardpet. Well, this is his normal version, before he was cursed. Meet Alejandro van Carias, and yes, he has green eyes.

He was a nice, courteous gentleman. Well, he still is. But back then, he wasn't a monster and very naive when it came to the dark arts in his country.

#spots #dots #white #brown #innocent #3rdgen

[Cat] 39. I don't like you and yet you're adorable wrote:

The PPS from the sushi cat litter, depicting Wasabi and ginger. I dislike both. But this cat is so cute and the colours match really good. Hence I named it, "I don't like you and yet you're adorable".

#pps #green #red #food #sushi #wasabi

[Dog] 40. Colourful leaves ~ Autumn is near wrote:

It reminds me of the colourful leaves in autumn. :3 My birthday's soon (September) and I still enjoy seeing all the leaves falling down and playing with them, fufufu. <3

#red #orange #green #autumn #pps

[Cat] 41. Maestro's Halloween Orchestra wrote:

I adored Malks fluffy cats and the colours are amazing. Close enough that they could be real coat colours. <3

#malk #fluffy #edits #brown #orange #white

[Dog] 42. Crimson heart labyrinth wrote:

Crimson heart labyrinth - that is what first came to my mind when I saw this dog. A labyrinth full of doubt and fear, but if you can find the right way, it'll lead to endless love. And she has purple eyes. =D

#swirls #heart #red #black #stripes

[Dog] 43. Unbelievably cute halloween horror wrote:

Amazingly purple. 'nuff said.

#purple #orange #swirls #stripes #black #face #skeleton #dots #spots

[Dog] 44. Drops of blood on your lovely face wrote:

He just killed someone, but LOOK AT HIS FACE. So innocent! So cute! How can you not adore him?! That's how he kills, he lulls his victims, cuddles with them and then... dinner time.

#red #white #black #blood #vampire #fangs #teeth #edits

[Dog] 45. Economic Victims: Tricoloured wrote:

He was always my favourite from this 2nd gen litter, but I didn't hoard him until 2010. Even back then, they were totally easy to find and I completed my hoard within a few days. I dislike his littermates, but this one is... <3

#2ndgen #grey #blueish #spots #dots

[Dog] 46. Economic Victims: Bluish Grey wrote:

The only littermate of the Grey 2nd gen litter that I like. His fur is a bluish grey, which is very nice to look at. I almost dislike normal grey colours, because they follow me everyday at work >_>

#2ndgen #grey #blueish #spots #dots

[Rat] 47. Celebration! wrote:

How amazing is that? And on a rat nonetheless. I almost dislike all the rats, because somehow they are just "there" but they don't get the nice ideas/markings/colours. It's almost always boring. ^^; The fireworks look smashing though. <3

#fireworks #blue #red #yellow

[BW] 48. Elegant mallow wrote:

PURPLE. And what a nice shade of it! With random black lines, woot! =D

#purple #black #white #soft #spots #dots #stripes

[Dog] 49. Coralines bloody adventure wrote:

Very random design and I very much like that. He looks so cute with his flop ear.

#2ndgen #black #white #red #swirls #stripes #spots #dots

[Dog] 50. Happy Halloween! wrote:
At first I kind of disliked this puppy. It was the rarest and most sought after and somehow I always dislike those pets. ^^;; But somehow I came to like him. He's not perfect. To me, his smile looks false and pained.

Also, the gradient on his paws and tail is awesome. From a darker to a lighter red, but still bloody.

#2ndgen #black #white #red #swirls #stripes #spots #dots #pps

[Dog] 51. Winged disaster wrote:

This was actually an accidental hoard. I had so many of him left. I didn't actually fell in love with him, but he was quite nice to look at. So I kept all extras. I like the tiny wings. And he has random spots all over =D

#2ndgen #black #edits #wings #stripes #dots #spots

[Bat] 52. Starry sky wrote:

As almost anyone else, I was excited about bats! But somehow I didn't really like any of them good enough to hoard them. Until I saw this outcome. As I said before, I like stars and his wings somehow remind me of a starry night sky.

#blue #stars

[Dog] 53. Pleasant heat wrote:

Like fire within, it really looks like she's glowing from the inside. With random markings all over her. Dark blue and firered/orange are a combination I wouldn't choose. But it looks smashing together.

#blue #orange #red #yellow #music #notes #bobtail

[Dog] 54. Chocolate with vanillasauce wrote:

Chocolate with vanillasauce on top of it. 'nuff said. IT'S AWESOME AND DELICIOUS. <3 It looks so glossy and the sauce drips down his tail and omg I could just eat him right here.

#brown #curlytail #cream #green #red #holly #leaves #shiny #glossy

[BW] 55. Azure wrote:

A very nice shade of blue, it reminds he of winter and snow (the wings & tail) and ice (the body). The markings remind me of ice skating on a frozen lake.

#blue #white #swirls #stripes #snow #ice

[Dog] 56. Christmas angels wrote:

I usually prefer silver to gold, but his silver "littermate" looked too grey for my taste. This one though looks very aesthetically pleasing. The markings are not too much and very delicate. I like such designs.

#white #gold #edits #angel #stars #swirls #bracelet

[Horse] 57. Nice stripes, they suit you wrote:

STRIPES. LIKE A ZEBRA. Like a brown zebra. I could actually care less about what it should really be and I always forget. I only see the zebra stripes. ;D

#brown #black #stripes #edits

[Dog] 58. Happy New Year! wrote:

He's cute. :3 I didn't really like the 2010 PPS, this one here reminds me of something to... eat. :oops: Uhm, yes. It has been baked or roasted quite enough and I imagine he's still warm and smells so good and he's yummy and... wait, do I want to eat a pixel pup? D:

#pps #orange #yellow #stripes #2011 #white

[Dog] 59. Strawberry pupcake wrote:

Strawberries are in the top 3 of my favourite kind of fruits. :3 He looks delicious and cute, he is not a cupcake, but a PUPcake. A strawberry pupcake!

#pps #cream #red #pink #white #food #strawberry #leaves #green

[BW] 60. Sunset butterflies wrote:

Red and purple always clash and don't work together. Always. Until we got this butterfly wolf and everything just seems perfect, balanced and awesome. With random swirls on top. <3

#purple #red #swirls

[Dog] 61. Blue dots wrote:

Random blue spots, just how I like it. If you look at her face, she looks really bland , but as you look further, she gets really interesting. It's just with people in real love. The most boring persons may be the ones I like to talk with the most, because they are just amazing. This made me want to hoard this dog.

#cream #blue #green #pink #spots #dots #swirls

[Pony] 62. Happily trotting one after another wrote:

I love horses. And this Fjord looks FANTASTIC.

#fjord #edits #cream

[Bunny] 63. Chinese cuteness wrote:

It is a cute, little bunny with random markings on it. Me likes. ;D Especially the swirl and three little strikes on its face.

#black #white #swirl #chinese #stripes

[BW] 64. Night sky fairy wrote:

It looks like it comes right out of a fantasy world. And it's purple! The few spots look like stars, there's a moon and seemingly random lines which look like a spiderweb ... perfect. <3

#purple #pink #white #moon #swirls

[Horse] 65. Bird of prey wrote:

Heh, I always disliked the bird designs on horses. Back then with equimagine and with Yulynh now. But this one here looks just nice. It doesn't like they forced a wing on the body, but rather that its coat is exactly coloured like this. It looks natural and the colours are very nice. It also lacks the colours of a beak, like the other bird horses. A detail that doesn't look so good.

#bird #cream #white

[Horse] 66. Dots of love wrote:

You kidding? How could I not like it? A real horse coat colour just valentine-ized? XD It's perfect! I love the red version more, speaking in coat colours, but somehow this one looks the best. Random spots on a horse are now random hearts. So lovely, really.

#pink #white #hearts

[Rat] 67. Peach cobbler comes with a spoonful of love wrote:
Hm, I don't really have an explanation for this hoard. I looked at it and somehow found it cute enough, that I wanted more of it. I usually dislike the rats, because they end up with the most boring designs ever. But this one is very well designed, very cute.

#cream #hearts #spots #dots #pink #brown #2ndgen

[Dog] 68. Clover wrote:

What a very nice shade of green and the markings are just amazing. Really well done. And it has purple eyes!

#green #clovers #stripes

[Dog] 69.-71. Cycle: Umi, Suiren, Tsuki wrote:

One of the few complete litters which I hoarded. As many others, they reminded me of Japanese art and they turned out so beautiful.

I just had to hoard all three. <3

I named the hoards "Umi" for sea, "Suiren" for water lily and "Tsuki" for moon.

Image Image

#blue #white #cream #red #leaves #edits #piercings #band #key

[Horse] 72. Purple dreams wrote:

Back then, everybody wanted the RBM. Me too. But I didn't get it, so I had many, many extras of this litter left. In 2011 I finally decided to hoard the purple outcomes, because - as you might have noticed - I LOVE PURPLE. XD I swapped other colours for purple, so this hoard was actually very easy to complete. Most people don't mind whether they have a green, blue or pink one in their trades.
I'm glad that I like the new lineart. I was positively terrified. It is not perfect, because it is a little bit edgy, but not like the new unicorns. They are okay and I'm glad about it. The shade of purple is a bit brighter, sadly so. But all in all I still like my horses and thus I keep them.

#purple #white #edits

[Dog] 73. Caramel chocolate wrote:

I usually don't like brown as a colour, but this one totally reminds me of chocolate and caramel. So delicious! Like... a Mars bar or Curly Wurly. And this one, too, has purple eyes. Win-win. Deliciously awesome =D

#caramel #brown #swirls #3rdgen

[Dog] 74. Gentle yet brave wrote:

Heh, this one was really well done.

Nothing more. ;D

#edits #cream #black #red #yellow #swirls #soldier

[Bunny] 75. Wrapped tangerine wrote:

Isn't this JUST ADORABLE? Such a nice shade of orange and the little red bow... ♥ oh, how adorable! I couldn't resist the urge to hoard it.

#orange #red #band

[Horse] 76. Extinct wrote:

Being a fan of zebras, I like anything stripey on horses. And the mane is stripey, too! Gorgeous!

#brown #cream #stripes

[Dog] 77. Glowing Christmas spirit wrote:
Ah, this one was a really close call. I had to decide whether to hoard the green or the red one, obviously the red dog won. It really looks like it's glowing! I liked his face more than the one on his 'littermate'. Although the green one was very pretty, too. But just this, pretty. Not hoard-worthy pretty. ;)

#red #swirls #white #yellow #glow

[Dog] 78. Violet sky wrote:

A violet night sky with the moon and stars and shooting stars on it... do I really have to explain, why I hoarded him? ♥

#purple #sky #white #moon #stars #comets #night

[Dog] 79. Sunset sky wrote:

Such an awesome, gorgeous design. It really looks like sunset and I like to think that the white dots are stars that you can already see.

#sunset #birds #clouds #red #orange #white #balloons #spots #dots #cream

[Dog] 80. Red Velvet cake with a cherry on top wrote:

CHERRIES. RED VELVET CAKE. 'NUFF SAID. omnomnom

#food #red #cream #balloons #cherries #edits

[Dog] 81. Twinkle twinkle leetle star wrote:

Another hoard for my friend. I'm okay with it, it has purple stars. ;D

#cream #purple #stars

[Bunny] 82. Am I black with white dots or white with black dots? wrote:

A BUNNY WITH BLACK SPOTS. LOVE. <3

#black #white #spots #dots

[Bunny] 83. Sweet Lolita wrote:

Very nice purple design, with random spots. And striped feet. Adorable!

#purple #white #spots #dots #stripes

[Bunny] 84. Leaf warriors wrote:

Nice, delicate design and the shade of green is very pretty.

#green #lime #leaves #swirls #item #bunny #flowers #cape #cloak #ladybug #leaf #2011

[Bunny] 85. I'm dazzled by your striking colours wrote:

Heh, I'm not a fan of bright, pink designs, but this one looks fantastic. And it has purple in it, too. My friend wanted to hoard it, too - so, it's a hoard that we both wanted. C=

#pink #purple #gradient

[Bunny] 86. Your father a zebra, your mother a bunny? wrote:

Zebra-esque stripes on a bunny. Win.

#white #cream #zebra #stripes

[Bunny] 87. Please give me wings so that I can fly towards my dream wrote:

These tiny wings are so cute. I love winged bunnies. ♥ I haven't got enough fodder and determination, to hard the Shima BW, but as soon as this bunny came out, I knew I had to hoard it.
The Shima BW is one of my favourite pets and so is this bunny now. <3

Edit: Added the Shima BW animal egg. Perfection!

#shima #pink #purple #wings #item

[Bunny] 88. Dream haze wrote:
My friend's hoard. But it looks pretty nice, reminds me of a dream in which you see a sunset. Hence I named the hoard "Dream haze".

#orange #pink #white #swirls #clouds #mist

[BW] 89. Fairy wings wrote:

It took me quite a while to decide on hoarding this. I already hoarded his purple littermate, but this one here was the rarest of the litter. This is a fact that made me think 'Nah, it is nice, but not worth it'. But in the end I couldn't resist its beauty. It doesn't happen often that I like purple and green/turquoise together. :3

#green #white #purple #stripes #spots #dots #edits #mushrooms

[Bunny] 90. Stripes are fashionable wrote:

I already hoarded the horse, so why not the bunny too? XD I like the added mane and fluffy tail on these bunnies.

#brown #stripes #edits

[Bunny] 91. I'm waiting for you at the end of the rainbow wrote:

Rainbow mane for the win! I barely even managed to trade for one, I could never afford a RBM hoard. So just my luck that we got a RBM bunny. :3

#rainbow #white #edits #RBM

[Dog] 92. Simply adorable wrote:

It was really well done, the hoard name could not be more true: "Simply adorable". Purple eyes and bow to add to it's adorableness! <3

#bow #purple #cream #brown #cute #tag #edits

[Bunny] 93. Dream very well, my darling wrote:

Heh, I also hoarded the original, so I just had to hoard the bunny version. C:

#purple #white #stars #dots #spots

[Bunny] 94. Snowshoe wrote:

Accidental hoard. I had so many extras left, I decided to put them all together and keep the beauties. After all, I adore bunnies.

#brown #white #natural

[Dog] 95. Not quite Dutch, but I love you nevertheless wrote:

I guess this should've been a Dutch bunny. But Dutches have a white muzzle too, not just a white stripe down to their nose. "Not quite Dutch, but I love you nevertheless" - because after all, he IS cute. And I like the orange bow with white dots. :3

#orange #white #brown #tag #bow #edits #natural

[Dog] 96. Tiny cuteness overload wrote:

This is just too cute for words. :3

#white #tag #bow #edits #natural

[Spider] 97. Dazzled by blue rays wrote:

Wait, what is this? A SPIDER hoard? Yes! I really, really like this striking design ^__^ It's amazing.

#blue #swirls #stripes

[Dog] 98. Scarlet Swallowtail wrote:

I really like his face and eyes. It's almost as if he can look into my mind.

#red #black #white #butterfly #natural #stripes

[Dog] 99. Lovely shades of grey wrote:

Very pretty, intricate design on this one. I like the shade of grey that was used. :3

#lolita #grey #white #stripes #gears #spots #dots #lace #black #2ndgen

[Dog] 100. Pink Fireflies wrote:

My friend's hoard. I didn't really like any outcome of this litter, but heh, she likes pink.

#pink #white #black #spots #dots #edits #swirls
Last edited by Raire on Sun Nov 20, 2016 11:14 am, edited 37 times in total.
Raire
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

My hoards 101-200

Postby Raire » Sun Sep 08, 2013 4:18 am

I have quite a few hoards for another person, who is very dear to me.

She is a bad trader (even though I said "show it to me, I'll make it fairer to you", she often overpaid MAJORLY, because she thought "Oh no, the user said it's fair, I'll trust him" =3= *sigh*) and often couldn't afford to trade for pets she'd like to hoard, so she once gave me all of the pets she wanted to hoard and I completed all of them.

Even now, I still hoard for her. If she ever wants them back, of course I'll return them. :3

[Horse] 101. Big in Japan wrote:

Heh, I love Japan. The culture, the food, the fashion... many, many aspects. Especially the fairy tales! Did you ever read Japanese fairy tales?! This horse represents Japan (and its food! Do you see the leetle sushi? ^_^), so of course I had to hoard it.

#japan #pink #rosy #grey #sushi #food #tokyo #

[Pony] 102. Dashing through the snow wrote:

I really love winter and I adore snow. Sadly, I live in a region where we don't really have "white Christmas" anymore. Or snow at all. Usually it's just very cold and we get snow for... about... a week? And then it's just dirty snow slush on the streets, but not really snow at all. I MISS SNOW. I LOVE EET. ;w;

#blue #white #snow

[Dog] 103. Blue interference wrote:

This blue! So vibrant! And it has purple eyes, so there was no way that I could not fall completely in love with this outcome. ♥

#blue #glow #stripes #iridescence #spots #dots

[Dog] 104. Caramel cream swirls wrote:

Somehow I just... like this one. o.o Random lines and swirl on the tail, it is just cute.

#orange #cream #white #swirls #3rdgen #pps

[Dog] 105. I'm wishing my days away wrote:

Starrrs. <3 That alone is a reason for me to hoard a pet. But this one here also has charms on its tail. How cute is that? :lol:

#grey #white #yellow #swirls #stars #edits #spots #dots

[Dog] 106-107. A demon who believes in God... and an angel who has fallen wrote:
Image Image
Instantly in love. I don't think I'll ever hoard store pets again, though. It was a nightmare. :lol: I loved the colours, markings, WINGS and the tail. <3 Usually don't like the heavy lineart edits on store pets, but this was love at first sight.

Only hoarded these two littermates though, not all.

#store #wings #edits #black #red #orange #white #blue #teal #purple #swirls #spots #dots

[Dog] 108. Shiny ravenbird wrote:

It has tiny wings! <3 And the colours/markings are actually quite pleasant to look at.

#wings #edits #black #white #green #blue #natural

[BW] 109. Rainbow enrichment wrote:

Random rainbow swirls - how awesome is that?!

#swirls #rainbow #dots #spots #black

[Dog] 110. Treasure hunt! wrote:

I usually dislike gold. Even in real life when it comes to jewellery I always prefer silver. But this cutie here somehow seems lost, like he was alive once and was turned into a golden statue. I couldn't resist hoarding him when I realized that. ;w; Poor puppy!

And he really looks very shiny, very well done.

#gold #shiny #pps

[Cat] 111. Glows in the dark wrote:

Aww, she has dots on her legs and tail. And a tail charm! That is sooo cute ^_^ I also ADORE the kitten stage.

#pps #glow #spots #dots #blue #purple #edits #white

[Cat] 112. The very heart of Pandora wrote:

Reminds me of stars and a bit of the movie "Avatar". Especially the poster where you can see half of Neytiris face.

#blue #white #purple #cyan #glow #spots #dots #edits

[Cat] 113. Star child wrote:

Reminds me even more of stars. Or random dots. Which I love both. <3 Seriously, the whole litter was just awesome!

#blue #white #purple #cyan #glow #spots #dots

[Cat] 114. Badger, badger, badger, badger, badger... wrote:

My friends hoard. She liked it. I got to name it. Badger, badger, badger, badger... cookies to anyone who gets it ;D

#badger #grey #white #black #natural

[Horse] 115. War paint wrote:

Purple horse. <3 And it looks like war paint. Battle ready horse, yeah!

#purple #black #white #stripes

[Pony] 116. 01010000011011110110111001111001 wrote:

Ffft, of course I had to hoard that. Nice shade of green and for someone who uses the computer everyday, well... XD

The binary title means "Pony". ;3

#black #green #binary #computer

[Dog] 117. Pink pawprints in the snow wrote:

My friends hoard. What can I say? She likes girly designs and pink.

#white #pink #grey

[Dog] 118. Music Is My Life ♪ wrote:

My hoard, though my friend liked that one, too. XD

I hoarded it not because of the colour (I actually don't like pink, it can look nice in some cases, but I mean in general), but because I love music.

#white #pink #grey #edits #music #headphones

[Dog] 119. Into the depth wrote:

My friends hoard. She likes purple.

#purple #black #white

[Dog] 120. Pyrite eyes wrote:

My friends hoard. I don't really know why she liked this outcome... beats me... o3o;

What I like about it? The random dots, they look almost like stars on a night sky.

#blue #white #yellow #spots #dots #karo

[Dog] 121. Smile at me, little Kyūbi wrote:

Foxes are among my favourite animals, especially red foxes. So when this one came out I just had to hoard it. Also, it's a japanese kyūbi! :D

#fire #flame #brown #white #black #red #yellow #edits #tails #kyuubi #closedeyes

[Pony] 122. Gorgeous grin wrote:

Very nice shade of green.

And it's just like me, happy =D

#green #smiley

[Pony] 123. Sunny smile wrote:

Very nice shade of orange.

And it's just like me, happy =)

#orange #smiley #spots #dots

[BW] 124. Polaris wrote:

You kidding?

A BW with actual shooting stars on it? Of course I had to hoard it!

#stars #shootingstars #blue #yellow #white #swirls #night #sky #moon #spots #dots

[BW] 125. Honeydew wrote:

Very nice shade of brighter green and yellow. It looks so fresh

#green #yellow #swirls #leaves

[Koi] 126. Hints of rainbows in the pond wrote:

RAINBOW FISH. <3
Awesome!

#rainbow #spots #dots

[Dog] 127. Fun-loving gypsy wrote:

I just... I... don't know.

I looked at it and fell in love a bit. It's cute and I don't know why. I usually dislike markings around the eyes, but it doesn't bother me here. It just feels right.

#cream #purple #red #maroon

[Pony] 128. Strawberry surprise wrote:

My friends hoard. She likes strawberries.

The colour is, sadly, a bit too bright in my opinion.

#red #strawberry

[Cat] 129-133. Royal Family: Hopeful offspring, Elegant princess, Brave prince, Beautiful queen, Fair king wrote:
Image Image Image
Image Image

OMG, an actual real cat family! ♥
Every outcome is so awesome, so each got their own group ^_^

My favourite is the tiny EPPS, then the leetle princess and my least favourite is the queen. Though she is still lovely and I do prefer her crown over the kings.

#epps #pps #edits #swirls #yellow #brown #orange #beige #cream

[Dog] 134. Rascal redhead wrote:

Ah, I just like how this came out. Reminds me of myself, I was once a redhead too (though not natural) and always wanted this shade of red. Sadly I never got it right. =w=

#orange #red #cream #brown #spots #dots #white

[Dog] 135-138. Majestic Family: Smart princess, Shy prince, Gracious queen, Righteous king wrote:
Image Image
Image Image

Eep, another royal family! =D

My favourite is the leetle prince! ♥

#pps #edits #spots #dots #white #blue #pink #rosy #cream #beige #brown #stripes

[Pony] 139. Tastes like summer wrote:

SO FRESH'N'FRUITY! Summer! =D

#green #orange #red #yellow #stripes

[Dog] 140. Lonely love wrote:

Ah, I'm usually not a fan of grey/monochrome designs, but the way this was coloured makes it awesome. There is a certain shine to it, so - hoard.

#grey #cream #brown #spots #dots #2ndgen

[Dog] 141. Oops... I burned myself wrote:

His facial expression, OMG, so cute! *dies*

#edits #grey #cream #white #black #smoke

[Dog] 142-144. Flowers in my garden: Pretty in pink, Withered, Lustrous lime wrote:

Such a pretty litter of winged dogs!

Though I love all of them, the pure green one is definitely my favourite. :)

I could only think of a flower garden due to their colours.

And since the second one has more dull colours, it is the withered flower.

Image Image

#2ndgen #white #red #green #brown #yellow #cream #wings #spots #dots #swirls #edits

[Dog] 145-147. Weeds in my garden: Swirls, Toxic, Orange flutter wrote:

And yet another litter of winged dogs.

I couldn't decide betwee the second and third dog, since all of them are very similar unlike the first litter.
In the end, I hoarded all, because why not? ;D

I love the wings of the second one most, but adore the face markings of the last dog.

Image Image

#2ndgen #white #orange #black #yellow #wings #swirls #toxic #spots #dots #edits

[Dog] 148-150. Hybrid: Ruby pawprints, Chocolate sprinkles on my cocoa, Gold on the seabed wrote:

As a lover of fantasy books and dragons, this was just too good to pass.

The blue dragondog is my favourite, second fav is the red one.

And then I had so many extras of the brown one, another hoard was born.

Image Image

#red #blue #yellow #gold #brown #cream #white #wings #edits #spots #dots #fangs #teeth

[Cat] 151-153. Fairy-tale cats: Pink castle and my unicorn, Wanna fight?, Fear the dragon! wrote:

Oh god, I had so many of these... I didn't even need to trade for any of them. XD

I wanted the unicorn, my friend wanted the dragon and we were both very okay with keeping all of the rapier ones.

Image Image

#blue #brown #pink #dragon #clouds #castle #rapier #unicorn

[Lion] 154-157. Noble family: Cheeky cub, Insecure prince, Nifty queen, Considerate king wrote:
Image Image

Eep, an EPPS lion! ;_;

He is so cute I just had to hoard him.
And his momma.
And the king.
And then I couldn't ignore the teenage prince, even if he is my least favourite, so the whole family stays together now.

Image Image

#epps #pps #stripes #spots #dots #edits #brown #cream #orange

[Dog] 158. There is love all around you wrote:

Purple eyes!

And such nice, soft colours I really adore him. ♥

#pink #cream #brown #spots #dots #hearts

[Dog] 159. Crying for you wrote:

The leetle howling wolf is just too cute for words.

I liked his colours best, so I only hoarded this outcome. :)

#brown #natural #edits #stripes #cream

[Horse] 160. Mephistos legacy wrote:

A Marwari horse! =D

Hooray for different horse breeds!

#edits #brown #white #natural

[Horse] 161. Pura Raza wrote:

Aww, a dappled grey. ♥

#edits #grey #white #natural #spots #dappled

[Pony] 162. From Wales we came wrote:

A friend of mine owns Welsh ponies, they're so cute ^_^

#edits #brown #black #white #natural #spots

[Donkey] 163. Showing off my great hair-do wrote:

Fuzzy Poitou donkeys, I'm in love. ♥

#brown #white #red #fuzzy #edits #donkey

[Donkey] 164. Won't go to my hairdresser wrote:

Even more fuzz ♥

#white #fuzzy #edits #donkey #red #stripes

[Dog] 165. Galaxy wrote:

A very pretty galaxy dog.
At least that's what I see and the little barcode on his cheek is an interesting detail.

#galaxy #PPS #code #barcode #black #blue #galaxy #spots #dots

[Dog] 166. That's my boy wrote:

My friends hoard.

She thinks he's cute.

#brown #white #spots #dots #collar #3rdgen

[Dog] 167. Tainted snow wrote:

I like the lighter colours on him.

#white #brown #beige #cream #spots #dots #3rdgen

[Dog] 168. Masked fox wrote:

He reminds me of a red fox and since I adore those, I just had to hoard him.

#fox #black #brown #white #fuzzy #edits

[Dog] 169. My little star wrote:

Just cute.
'nuff said.

#fox #black #brown #white #fuzzy #edits

[Horse] 170. Oh deer wrote:

FAWN. ♥

#deer #fawn #spots #PPS #cream #beige #brown #blank

[Dog] 171. Snow-white rascals wrote:

Eep, the little tongue is so cute!

#edits #white #green #yellow #bell #edits #tongue

[Cat] 172. Bathed in oil wrote:

I love this cat. ♥
It's not so scary and gory as other Halloween pets and I actually like that a lot.

#oil #ink #black #white #dripping #edits #paint #splatter

[BW] 173. Cocoa wings wrote:

Very nice swirly pattern.
And did you see the wings?! ♥

#swirls #brown #spots #edits #spots #dots

[Dog] 174. Mommys darling wrote:

Isn't he cute? ^_^
The spots actually have a gradient on them, which makes it look like the coat is shining.

[Rat] 175. Look and see her how she sparkles wrote:

Unicorns for the win! :D

[Pony] 176. Strawberry cake wrote:

My friends hoard.
It's pink, that's a good enough reason for her. ;D

[BW] 177. Amethystian wrote:

Swirls.
Purple.
Love.

[Rat] 178-180. Citric cuteness: Obviously orange, Lovely lime, Lonely lemon wrote:

Citrus fruits! :D

How awesome is that?

I love every outcome and couldn't even say which one is my favourite.

[Horse] 181. Light in the dark wrote:

I love Flaxen Liver Chestnuts. <3

[Dog] 182. Orange glooms legacy wrote:

Despite the busy markings it isn't too much, and they look very good. Especially the eye marking.

[Dog] 183. Do I really have to? wrote:

Despite the busy markings it isn't too much. And his expression is hilarous, as if he was forced to go trick or treating with his younger siblings but thinks it's boring.

Poor boy! XD

[Dog] 184. Hear the laughter wrote:

Very sneaky design with the random faces in it. Also, purple. ♥

[Bunny] 185. Batbunny wrote:

Bats! On a bunny! Nananananananana batbun~

[Cat] 186. In the moonlight wrote:

I like autumn nights. Not too hot, not too cold, just perfect. ♥

[Dog] 187. Horned beast wrote:

Random purple spots and dots! And the tongue! OMGSOCUTE.

[Dog] 188. From the ashes wrote:

Oh my. Big wings are difficult to draw, but these ones are awesome and they look extremely good.

[Dog] 189. Spirit of the universe wrote:

Cute, tiny wings! ♥

[Dog] 190. Once upon a time wrote:

His expression, win. Just win.

[Dog] 191. Like a painting wrote:

I'm really speechless! Such a glorious landscape.

[Dog] 192. Firefly wrote:

Swiiiirls! *_*

[Dog] 193. Let me hypnotize you wrote:

Oh Moonflight, you did it again! :D
The markings are just crazy and awesome.

[Dog] 194. Fragile wrote:

I really love how it came out, like a window with frosting.

[Dog] 195. Wintry whistle wrote:

This is how I imagine a winter ghost. A bit cheeky.

"You don't like ice and snow? Well, here, you'll get some more, hahaha."

[Dog] 196. Please taste me? wrote:
My friends hoard.

I guess she thinks it's cute with that sheepish look.

[Dog] 197. Quite the girlish colour for a demon wrote:

What a nice gradient of purple and dark pink <3 I'm not a fan of dark eyes, but it's okay, I can easily ignore it. Not so bad as on other pets. :3

[Dog] 198. In fact you're blushing, right? wrote:

Looks like a loner. Someone, who is too serious and maybe a bit gruff. But that's the point: he LOOKS like that. Don't you think that under all of that there is a sensible, funny, nice guy? Reminds me of myself, people tend to think that I look, well, unamused/angry when instead I'm just insecure what to say. I can only really relax with close friends.

[Dog] 199. Christmas ballet wrote:

How cute is that?!

Random swirls and she's got the colours from her red fox parent. ♥ Just had to hoard her, period!

[Dog] 200. Me and my candles wrote:

I am not religious at all nor do I come from a Jewish family. I just think this dog looks amazing with its golden markings. Almost like he's royalty.

Also, this mascot here shows my item hoard, the Hanukkah coins from 2009. My goal was to cover the whole floor in coins and I finally succeeded with a total of 666 coin items.

#item #hanukkah #coins
Last edited by Raire on Mon Nov 21, 2016 12:56 am, edited 35 times in total.
Raire
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

My hoards 201-300

Postby Raire » Sun Sep 08, 2013 4:18 am

She is a bad trader (even though I said "show it to me, I'll make it fairer to you", she often overpaid MAJORLY, because she thought "Oh no, the user said it's fair, I'll trust him" =3= *sigh*) and often couldn't afford to trade for pets she'd like to hoard, so she once gave me all of the pets she wanted to hoard and I completed all of them.

Even now, I still hoard for her. If she ever wants them back, of course I'll return them. :3

[Dog] 201. Holy fox wrote:

A red fox (as I said before, one of my favourite animals) with a Christmas touch, very cute.

[Pony] 202. Trotting through the snow wrote:

Also as I said before: I love snow! This pony looks so happy while he trots through it ^_^

[Pony] 203. Pretty little filly wrote:

It is so cute. X3

[Dog] 204. Solar winds wrote:

[BW] 205. Leetle thunderpillar wrote:

PPS caterpillar! So cute! <3

[Spider] 206. Araneae zebra wrote:

Heh, a zebra-spider =D It's a must-have for a zebra-lover like me.

[Cat] 207. Three hearts on your bum wrote:

Very nice purple cat with random stripes. <3

[Pony] 208. I'm feeling blue - swirly blue! wrote:

My friends hoard. Eh, dunno, she liked the blue swirl?

[Dog] 209. Mommy, that clover is looking at me wrote:

A very nice shade of green and a "soft" coloration. ♥

[Dog] 210. Hey crazy sparkle girl wrote:

I usually dislike very bright designs and pink, omg. But this one looks nice somehow. I don't know what made me love this one so much, but I think random spots are always okay. *snort*

[Owl] 211. Leetle ducky wrote:

A DUCKLING!!!! 'nuff said.

[Dog] 212. Sugar beam with blue blush wrote:

My friend's hoard. Apparently, she liked the other dog from the litter more than the pink one I wanted. :lol:

[Dog] 213. Chirp Chirp! Leetle chick army wrote:

After someone said that the Fake July PPS looks like a chick, I could not unsee it. So in my eyes, this one is not a July PPS in other colours, but a little chick!

[Bunny] 214. Rosebuds wrote:

Random swirls! :3 And with the green bits it actually looks a bit like a flower.

[Bunny] 215. Three leetle tigertails wrote:

OMG THREE TINY LEETLE TAILS. /instanthoard

[Cat] 216. Beautiful buttercat wrote:

Wings on a PPS cat. Awww. And what a nice colour! <3

[Bunny] 217. Proud as a peacock even though you're none wrote:

PeaPS bunny, it is one of my favourite pets so I just had to hoard it.

AND THE WINGS /diesofcuteness

[BW] 218. Plum with cream topping wrote:

My friends hoard, but I also like the bluish purple. Purplish blue. Whatever.

[Bunny] 219. Sunny bunny wrote:

Accidental hoard, I had so many left...

[Bunny] 220. Ermelyn wrote:

I neither have the fodder to hoard Vixens nor the determination. But the Vixen bunnies are a wonderful compromise. <3

[Bunny] 221. The fire within wrote:

My friends hoard.

Nothing much to say, she just said "Ohh, I want this one!"

[Horse] 222. From a far away galaxy wrote:

My friends hoard.

Nothing much to say, she just said "Ohh, I want this one!"

[Rat] 223. Decorated with liquid gold wrote:
Very nice design. Looks like someone painted it with liquid gold.

[Dog] 224. In memory of Nina wrote:
A hoard for my mother. She loves Golden Retrievers, they're her favourite kind of dogs. And the PPS version was just too cute.

[Dog] 225. Fake smile wrote:
I'm generally not too fond of darker pets, but this one here is very original. And the smiley on his butt is just hilarious. :lol:

[Dog] 226. Knopfaugen wrote:
I'm not a fan of the Sundog litter, but this plushie version looks cute C:

[Dog] 227. A necklace full of stars wrote:
Heh, stars. <3

[Owl] 228. Tweet chirp! wrote:
Another fuzzy fat owl PPS ♥

I love the bright green budgie more than the blue one, that's why I hoarded just this outcome. :3

[Horse] 229. Run, Spotty! wrote:
My friends hoard.

I guess she likes it, because it has a tint of purple.

[Horse] 230. Roses are red, my necklace is blue wrote:
Now this one, wow... I like it. The tiny roses are so cute.

[Dog] 231. Ahoy landlubbers! ~ Navigator wrote:
Ah, I really love the idea of a "family litter" ^_^

Hoarded all three from the Medieval Faire, though this time I only liked two outcomes. The pirate hen is so funny. :lol: And he looks a bit insecure or sad, maybe because of the hen. But my imagination ran wild and I thought of a (nearly) complete background story for him °__°;

[Dog] 232. Ahoy landlubbers! ~ the Captain's daughter wrote:

[Dog] 233. What a swirly shade of purple wrote:

[Dog] 234. The sea came to life wrote:

[Dog] 235. Bathed in light wrote:

[Dog] 236. Wanna come stargazing with me? wrote:
Starrrrrs. Galaxy. Shooting stars. Staaaars!

[Dog] 237. Batcave: Light wrote:

[Horse] 238. I was born out of love wrote:

[Dog] 239. Glassy castle wrote:

[Dog] 240. Mini horror glory: My pumpkin pie's alive wrote:

[Dog] 241. Mini horror glory: Celtic myth wrote:

[Dog] 242. Mini horror glory: Stuck to an oak-tree wrote:

[Dog] 243. Mini horror glory: How cute can Death be? wrote:

[Dog] 244. Cherry blossoms of faith wrote:

[Dog] 245. Successor of the Northern empire wrote:

[Dog] 246. Thinking out of the box wrote:

[Dog] 247. Dragonfly wrote:

[Dog] 248. Papayas creator - call me Reini wrote:

[Dog] 249. Floofy tail - I has one! wrote:

[Dog] 250. Mommas girl wrote:

[Dog] 251. Too many sins committed, even my soul's left me wrote:

[Dog] 252. Prince of the forest wrote:

[Dog] 253. Even angels can be sad sometimes wrote:

[Dog] 254. Spooky wrote:

[Dog] 255. Grown-up Death is still cute wrote:

[Rat] 256. Elegant blue mask wrote:

[Cat] 257. Can't you see I'm royalty? wrote:

[Dog] 258. Not as shy as the original wrote:

[Dog] 259. Dissolving into butterflies wrote:

[Dog] 260. Whut? wrote:

[BW] 261. Checkered  wrote:
ImageImage
My friend liked the red version (me too) and wanted to hoard it. But I liked the purple one more and wanted to hoard that one. I was lazy at the time and didn't want to start two hoards, so I did my first checkered hoard. Which took me quite a while and approx. 500 trades to finish it... blargh.

After that I swore to never do a checkered hoard again...

(Watch me, I already broke it.)

[Dog] 262. Black dragon wrote:

[Cat] 263. Cupid ♥ wrote:

[BW] 264. In the depths of the ocean wrote:

[Dog] 265. Enchanted snake wrote:

[Cat] 266. I'm melting for you wrote:

[Bunny] 267. Collecting dust wrote:

[Bunny] 268. Hollybunny wrote:

[Bunny] 269. Adventangel wrote:

[Horse] 270. I am the Easter bunny! wrote:

[Bunny] 271. Tiny citric wings wrote:
I'm not really a fan of yellow pets here, because I don't really like the shades that are used. But this one is so vibrant, it's gorgeous! When I look at it, it's almost as if I'm biting in a lemon n___n
(I know, to compare visual and gustatory senses makes no sense. But.)

[Chicken] 272. Easter chick wrote:
ACTUAL LITTLE YELLOW CHICKS. 'nuff said. ♥

[Dog] 273. Spreading love can be tiresome wrote:
My friend's hoard. She also likes purple (and pink, and sweet things and yeah XD), so I guess this is why she wanted me to hoard this outcome.

The eyes irk me. Or rather the... shading? It looks like heavy bags under the eyes and I just don't like it. ^^; Otherwise, I'd have hoarded it for myself. But uhm yeah. ^^;; Don't like it that much. She does however.

[Bunny] 274. Poisonous wrote:
Random spots for the win. And it was tiny wings. I already mentioned somewhere, that I love the tiny BW wings on the bunnies, yes? <3

[BW] 275. Who knows what lies behind the rainbow? wrote:
Rainbows are almost always good, especially when such a talented artist uses them :)
It is so shiny!

[Dog] 276. Delicate lavender veins wrote:
Purple. Delicate random swirly markings. IN LOVE.

[Dog] 277. So bright, just like a living star wrote:
Reminds me of the night sky or the universe. And it is such a nice shade of purple. <3

[Horse] 278. Inked with gold wrote:
Looks very, very elegant. Like someone took liquidy gold and painted the markings on this horse. :3 Whose coat colour is actually a very nice, regal shade of darker blue.
There was a rat before with gold markings and I also adored it.

So I just couldn't ignore this horse. Just as fantastic. <3

[Pony] 279. Squishy chocolate bear wrote:
My friend's hoard. I guess she likes sweet things... I hate bears, so mh, not my cup of tea. XD

[Dog] 280. Arkenstone ~ Heart of the mountain wrote:
Heh, this is my Arkenstone hoard. Yes, the Arkenstone in the Hobbit movies is white and polished, but ffft... this one is awesome and I can dream. n_n

[Rat] 281. My heaven on earth wrote:
PURPLE. STARS. Win! <3

[Dog] 282. Between one and three, I love thee wrote:
ImageImage
Another checkered hoard. :3
I fell in love with the first dog. Black, white and red markings. Very nice. I don't care that this is actually another users' custom. I rather like the idea it looks stunning. The other one is a bit more simple with the markings, but it has three tails, that covers it. XD

And did you see the eye colours? Both are awesome! The first ones are a bit darker, the second one has a hint of pink in it. But both are very nice colours!

[BW] 283. Flowerpillar wrote:
How can you resist a tiny cute caterpillar which looks out of a flower?

Easy.

You cannot.

[Lion] 284-285. Dream... and Nightmare wrote:
Image Image

This actually was a checkered hoard before, but since there were so many extras in trade groups, why not doing a complete hoard for each lion? ;)

I was very uncreative in naming the hoards:
"Dream..."
"... and Nightmare"
But to me, these are their names.
Ah, I just imagine the lion to show up from behind her and he speaks in a very deep voice, a nice timbre:

"Dream, your little... minions went into my territory again"
"Oh dear, you know they like to travel. Besides, they're not my minions. They're my friends."

To which Nightmare just snorts and grumbles and goes away XD

Anyway, the idea for these lions is just... wow. I like how the cage was done and how the little Dreams actually have real expressions! They look so lost, poor little ones ;w;
I love both lions, they're epic. Just. Epic.

[Cat] 286. Sweet dreams, kitty wrote:
How could I not hoard it? An EPPS kitty! Finally we got one again! ;w; And it has the moon and stars on its blanket, oh my. <3 And I totally see his marking as a brown star =D
Luckily I completed the hoard before she got her rarity...

[Pony] 287. Stripes are fashionable wrote:
ImageImage
I don't care if they are big cats. To me, they're zebras. M'yep. I can dream, no?
A pretty normal zebra and his beautiful brown zebra girlfriend. And it is a checkered hoard. n_n

[Dog] 288. Purple gem in the darkness wrote:
Somehow I managed to delete my hoard and put this in some other group... what?! I don't even know what happened. Found them in my trade group and panicked a bit, so they're hoard no. 287 now, even though I completed the hoard after the litter came out. ^^; And I only found them because this month we got a 2nd gen litter from these guys and I wanted to link my papa and mama hoard (YES, I hoarded both parents) XD'

So, well, random spots, purple eyes and some accessory. That is what caught me. His eyessss! Different shades of purple <3 And the stripes in his face make him look even cuter.

[Cat] 289. Elegant lady wrote:
Heh, random swirls. <3 The darker lines on her face actually look like hair. So this is my pretty lady cat.

[Dog] 290. Let the sun shine in wrote:
I'm not a fan of sun designs, nor of yellow/orange colours. So what made me hoard this one? To be honest, I don't now. The markings are to my liking, because they have swirls and dots, but other than that I shouldn't like it so much. But I do. It is a very, very pretty design.

[BW] 291. Light up my sanctuary wrote:
A foxy BW! And so very nice, vibrant colours. It is just perfect in every sense and as soon as I saw it, I just knew I had to get more. <3

[Dog] 292. Afterglow wrote:
I already hoarded the mother and father of this 2nd gen. It is perfect to me. Such a nice colour gradient, a dark bluish purple and papas tail charm is also there! <3 Sadly, it doesn't have moms ears, that would've been the cherry on top.

[Dog] 293. Brave enough to go into the dragons den? wrote:
I love fantasy novels/movies and I love dragons.
He is cute enough, even though another smile would've been better for him.
LUCKILY my monitor is old enough and so dark, that I can't see it properly XD

He could very well be a dragon from the Temeraire universe, maybe a child of Iskierka *lolol*

[Dog] 294. Child of Yavanna wrote:
I didn't like this one as a puppy, because of the hair style. But when I saw the adult, I fell in love. C:
Of course I can't hide my current obsession with Tolkiens works, thus I named the hoard "Child of Yavanna". Even if the dog was inspired by Japanese culture. So what.
Yavannas child, yup.

[Dog] 295. Squirrel turmoil wrote:
SQUIRRELS! I luff squirrels! They're so tiny and fluffy and CUTE omgIlovecutness. <3 Imagine 20 little squirrels bouncing, jumping, flying around in your room. *dies* ♥

[Dog] 296. Forest fae wrote:
I'm such a little girl when it comes to fantasy. This one here looks like it just came out of a fairy tale. A little forest fae, as tiny as a real hummingbird or maybe a bit bigger than that. With tiny leetle antlers (they are still growing, thank you very much!) and a floofy tail. Oh my. And the glow just adds a bit more magic to it.

[Dog] 297. Braid my hair wrote:
She seems a bit lost an though I usually don't like hair on the pets, this here seems nice enough. Also, heh, fingerless gloves. <3

[Rat] 298. Dream with me, my little friend wrote:
When this one came out at the Slumber Party event, I instantly fell in love with it. Though with the Event pets being as rare as they were with almost all of them turning rare I never ever thought about giving it a try.
This was even the rarest outcome of the three rats! But I couldn't evade it forever and just started adding it in trades. And adding. And adding. Up to the point where I was only trading for this rat. I completed the hoard in one whole day (WHUT?!) and I still can't believe it.
It is such a wonderful design, I adore butterflies and of course it also has swirls on it. I imagine this rats dreams turning real, so the butterfly friend from his dreams is suddenfly flying next to him as he wakes.

[BW] 299. Rhapsody in blue wrote:
One of the few pets were I love the newborn stage and still love it as an adult. <3 The shades of blue are so gorgeous, I like the wings that were used (still one of my favourite wing type!) and the bright white stripes... *sighs* Perfect.
The title is actually a song.

[Rat] 300. Bilbo the Hamster ( ;) groomed) wrote:
I really liked these hamsterats when they came out, but didn't find them hoard-worthy enough. I'm not such a hamster fan in real life, either. But a few days ago I stumbled upon a very cracktastic fanfiction in which Bilbo Baggins is a hamster. A very curly hamster, but after being groomed by Thorin the cat... well... so this is my hamster!Bilbo-hoard. :lol:
Goodness, how I wish we'd have curly hamsterats now.
Last edited by Raire on Sat Apr 16, 2016 7:26 pm, edited 18 times in total.
Raire
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

My hoards 301-400

Postby Raire » Sun Sep 08, 2013 4:19 am

[Horse] 301. Pearl of the evening wrote:
A very, very plain horse. To be honest I thought I'd hoard his splotchy littermate. But no.

This one here caught my eye, because it is so very shiny. It practically glows and if you see such a horse in real life, you're just as stunned. It reminds me of this one here.

[Pony] 302. Violet Nights wrote:

My friends hoard. But I love purple too, so it's okay. <3

[Dog] 303. Fashion victim wrote:

My friends hoard. I named it like that, because well, white mohawk... P:

I dislike apes, so I try to imagine he was talked into getting a white mohawk. This makes him indeed a fashion victim.

[Pony] 304. Strawberry tiger with magics wrote:

My friends hoard. The artist herself name this outcome 'strawberry tiger with magics' and it sounded quite funny as a group title. :lol:

[Horse] 305. Harbinger of death wrote:

I liked this outcome from a start, but back then I only hoarded one of his littermates due to having too many incomplete hoards. My friend also wanted this one, so I finally started it. <3

Looks like "feathery", angelic wings, but the coat is really dark and his facial expression isn't that friendly after all. That's why I chose "Harbinger of death" as a title.

[Dog] 306. Touched by the sun wrote:

And again a hoard for my friend... she thinks it is cute, but beyond that I don't know what made her want to hoard this one.

Chose the title, because I see the random yellow markings as sun rays. :3

[BW] 307. Predicting fate wrote:

I hoarded the blue littermate, but my friend decided that she wants this one, too. Well, I can hardly say no to her.

The title is really... really... random. The wings make it look like an octopus and the very popular octopus I know is the one from Germany named Paul who "predicted" the outcome of a soccer match. :roll: Don't really fancy that, but it was good enough for a hoard title.

[Dog] 308. You've found a hidden prize too recently :) wrote:

How awesome is that?

The banner didn't just give us banner dogs, but a banner dog that is the actual banner itself! n_n WHOOT! I instantly fell in love, the idea is wonderful and amazing and wow. Looks awesome, too. ♥

My goal for this hoard is to put all the token from one event onto one dog :3
So I'll some day run out of dogs to dress, but until then I'll find another solution XD

#item

[Rat] 309. Never anger a will-o'-wisp wrote:

Halloween really isn't my holiday.

I'm not for spooky and creepy and blood and gore. But this rat looks smashing! As soon as we could trade our tokens in for it, I knew that this would be a new hoard pet. *_*

[Rat] 310. Stealth is my middle name wrote:

Heh, it's a ferrat! :lol:

Really liked this coat colour, so I hoarded it. :3 The few line edits are quite good except for the smile. But you can't really see it that good (as opposed to the white outcome), so it's okay.

[Dog] 311. Call of nature wrote:

I like red foxes, my friend likes wolves. This is a perfect combination of both, so we decided we'd give this hoard a try despite turning rare as soon as we started it. D=

[Bat] 312. Hex-hex! wrote:
My friend wanted a bat. I don't like this years bats. But well, the witch bat is the only one which I think is somewhat decent, so we settled for this one. =~=

She loves it though.

[Dog] 313. Heartsong wrote:
One of the users in the Hoard Discussion thread gave up their hoard, so I came and snatched some for myself. X3 I thought about hoarding it for awhile now and this was the perfect chance to grab some and complete the hoard in one go! =D

The title comes from a fanfiction I read in where everyone has a soulmate. One hears a song in their dreams, sung by their soulmate and once they hear him or her singing for real they realize that this is him/her. ♥

[Malk horse] 314. I'm going to war wrote:
A very simple horse, but I adore the paint markings. <3

[Malk cat] 315. Fierce protector wrote:
Just coming home from a serious fight.

He doesn't like it, but he has to protect his family.

[Dog] 316-319. Little rascals wrote:

Oh. My. Goodness.
I'm not a dog person, I don't like corgis. I don't even like munchkins. But these, they are gorgeous!

I don't know what Chia did, but they're truly amazing. Maybe because they don't look so long and extremely short-legged like real corgis... my favourite is the rainbow corgi, such soft colours and the white swirls, d'aw!

Image Image

[Cat] 320. I'm wishing -your- days away wrote:
I already hoarded one outcome of the original dog litter and I always adored some of the blankets. So actual pets which were designed after those blankets are truly amazing!
And she actually has little star jewelery. ♥

[Bunny] 321. Coralines origin wrote:
This is another blanket from which I hoarded an outcome, the PPS. XD

[Cat] 322. Sparkle sparkle little angel wrote:
The wings look a bit strange to me, but oh my goodness the colour! This is amazing, such a pretty gradient of purple and rich colouring. ♥

I'm not at all interested in the other outcomes, but this... thiiiis.

[Lion] 323. I'm reaching for my galaxy wrote:
I wanted to do a checkered hoard first with both her and the lion, but in the end I got so many outcomes and separate hoards were a given.

I like themes with stars and this looks absolutely gorgeous. If anyone asks, I like the female a tad more than the lion.

[Lion] 324. All around my galaxy wrote:
I wanted to do a checkered hoard first with both him and the lioness, but in the end I got so many outcomes and separate hoards were a given.

I like themes with stars and this looks absolutely gorgeous. If anyone asks, I like the female a tad more than the lion.

[BW] 325. Right out of my fantasy wrote:
Swirls - do I have to say more? :3 Very pretty butterfly wolf, the gradient on its body is also amazing. Nice choice of colours.

[Horse] 326. Bite the apple, taste the thorns wrote:
My friends hoard, but I'm pretty okay with it. Wouldn't have hoarded it myself, but it is a nice horse after all.

[Dog] 327. Enchanted snake grew up wrote:
I hoarded the PPS, because it was awesome. I don't like all GUPPS and this one is still awesome as an adult, so a new hoard it is.

[Pony] 328. Ting-a-ling wrote:
My friends hoard too, she thinks it's really cute and that was her only excuse. :roll:

[Lion] 329. Carved wood brought to life wrote:
Do I really have to explain this? The wood markings are amazingly realistic. There was no way I could not hoard this guy.

Although it is quite funny that I'm not interested at all in the Marionette Store dog. Maybe because this is a lion and I love them more than the dog lineart... who knows... all I can say is, that I fell in love immediately.

[Deer] 330. Christmas cheer, Christmas deer wrote:
Image Image
Seems like I always favour natural colours. This was the only deer I liked enough to hoard and I couldn't decide which bells I should put on it. So in the end I did a checkered hoard with both bells. :3

[Chicken] 331. Blitz the chickz wrote:
The hoard name is actually a mixture of German and English. If you're getting caught by a speed camera, we call that "blitzen" and the speed cameras are "Blitzer". So, they have a lightning bolt on their eye which is also a "Blitz" in German, it makes a cute word play. :lol:

In a way the name means "Catch the chicks" and that's what was really hard. Until the lovely ~Juliette Stargazer~ came around and gifted me twenty of these little buggers! ♥

[Dog] 332. Lavender Galaxy wrote:
Purple.
Random swirls.

Do I have to say more?!

Really, this litter was really popular, but I didn't like the other outcomes at all. But this one is so beautiful, I couldn't resist hoarding it.

[Pony] 333. Touched a lot wrote:
I like the hands in this pony as well as the chosen colours. It reminds me of how little children always want to touch animals ^_^;

So this poor pony has indeed been "touched a lot" by children, so much that you can see their hands. :lol:

[Deer] 334. Red kirin wrote:
My friends hoard. She likes it, I myself am pretty indifferent towards all of those.

[Dog] 335. Valentine glee wrote:
A PURPLE PET. WITH SWIRLS. AND DOTS. ♥

[Dog] 336. Valentine spree wrote:
Still random swirls. Still a bit purplish. Me loves!

[Dog] 337. Love-dipped wrote:
My friends hoard, she likes cute and pink pets. The pink parts made me think of how you can dip fruits in chocolate. So with the dipped parts being pink, this dog has been "dipped in love". ;)

(Yeah, I know, pretty cheesy. n_n)

[Lion] 338. Flower petals on a green hill wrote:
She is truly beautiful! And I like that (expect for nose/paws) she is totally green. Even her eyes! So the flower really stands out ^_^

[Dog] 339. Baking with love: Caramel cookie wrote:

Don't look at me, he DOES look tasty, no? >.>

And the tiny leetle heart markings are to die for.

[Dog] 340. Baking with love: Kiss the cook wrote:

I don't really see anything edible on him, but he does look like a very handsome dog ;3

[Dog] 341. Write on my skin wrote:

They markings are almost glowing and these eyes stand out so beautifully.

[Rat] 342. Cookie cream with chocolate stripes wrote:
CP (now: "Dalek Skittle") harassed me into accepting this rat, that is why I dressed it up with many evil items.

And suddenly it was a hoard.

What.

[Rat] 343. Cheesecake with hints of strawberries wrote:

This rat reminds me of a very yummy cheesecake you can get here where I live. It has a very thin amount of strawberry topping, some kind of jam or I don't know. Very tasty, omnomnom!

[Rat] 344. I'm full of love wrote:

It is very interesting to see all these tiny hearts on a pure white rat.
Looks very beautiful. ♥

[Rat] 345. Tiny love wrote:

Oh, a tiny PPS rat! And it is purple, how cute. ^_^
I was a bit reluctant to hoard it and didn't do so until I had the chance to get all 20 of them thanks to a friend of mine. They are just too cute.

[Rat] 346-348. Change: When the sun goes down... and the clouds reign the sky... sometimes you can see Mother Earths fury wrote:

I guess from the group titles and the order of the rats it is pretty obvious what I want to say, huh? XD

They are awesome, my favourite is the cloudy rat. Almost a full litter hoard, but I never liked the bright, sunray outcome.

[Rat] 349. Ride me wrote:

As in "riding a wave" ;D

The other outcome is a bit boring, but I like the added waves. ^_^

[Rat] 350. You're beautiful, Mistress Fox wrote:

As I said before, I adore red foxes. ^_~

[Rat] 351. Purple Madness wrote:

Purple.
Swirls.
Dots.
Do I have to say more?

[Rat] 352. No trespassing wrote:

The marking on the hip actually looks like a sign which tells you to stop or that some things aren't allowed. Which is quite funny. Or rather I think it's funny. ;3

[Rat] 353. Gilded reflection wrote:

It almost looks like a wave of gold floating through the air or a reflection in a sea of liquid gold.

[Rat] 354. Rot, rot, rot sind alle meine Kleider wrote:

The title is from a German song for children. X3 It says something like "Red, red, red are all my dresses".

[Rat] 355. Little sun wrote:

My mother loves sunflowers and this rat looks quite cute with the not yet blooming flower. ^_^

[Pony] 356. ♥ Everlasting love ♥ wrote:
I adore flaxen liver chestnuts. A good horse indeed has no colour, but I can't help it. For some reason I can't figure it out, I always loved this coat colour.

Never decided to hoard this one though, because it is a pony litter from before I even joined CS. But after getting some in a trade which was supposed to be just trade fodder it hit me. Right in my face. And it told me that, damn, I should finally let one little dream come true.

Also, I dress up every pony in this hoard.

[Pony] 357.-359. Cows unite: Moo, Dark Moo and Bright Moo wrote:

My friends hoards.

Yes, all of them.

We often call painted horses "cows" or "cow-horses" here, because... well, look at it :lol:

[Pony] 360. Let sleeping ponies lie wrote:
These colours! So amazing and bright and shiny!

[Rat] 361.-365. Imposter bunnies: White as snow, Freckled fur, My heart has gone haywire, Between orange and tomato, A rat with bunny features is called black otter wrote:

Thanks to Out of Order I managed to hoard every outcome of the ratbunnies. White as snow obviously refers to the pure white outcome.

Freckled fur is also pretty easy to guess, the spots look like freckles. :lol:

'My heart has gone haywire' refers to the grey Dutch, my own bunny was a Chinchilla Dutch which you could call grey. ;) But it has gone haywire, because it's now a mix between rat and bunny.

The brown/orange/red outcome. Well. It lies somewhere between an orange (= orange colour) and a tomato (= red colour). Depends on whom you ask. When you talk about real pets, "blue" and "red" don't really look like this or this.

And the last colour is really called "black otter" ^_^ It's funny that this colour is called OTTER while it is originally a BUNNY COAT COLOUR, but here it is on a RAT. Three-in-one.

[Rat] 366. In the deep of the night a blue crystal sparkles wrote:

The blue crystal is obviously the eye. ;3

[Rat] 367. Chocolate chip cookie catastrophe wrote:

A catastrophe awaits all cookie lovers when all have been eaten and there is not a single one left... </3

[Rat] 368. Pink cookie pandemonium wrote:
Pink is evil. Cookies are evil.
Come to the dark side, we have cookies. ;3

[Rat] 369. Who says a demon can't like purple? wrote:

I'm actually a fan of a crimson-purple-gradient and used it quite a lot myself.

[Rat] 370. Palm beach wrote:

Summer. Sun. Beach. Palms. Sea. Rest *sighs*

[Rat] 371.-372. Lion den: Mufasa and Scar wrote:

Really.

I had to.

No excuses. ;3

[Rat] 373. Cream dream wrote:

Only downside: you can't see the eye colour. =\

[Rat] 374. Show me your bright belly wrote:
Cute. Cream colour.
But I couldn't call it "Cream dream" again. XD
As you can see, yes, I enjoy simple colours quite much.

[Rat] 375. Whirlwind wrote:

Swirls are often used to depicture the air element, so it is indeed a whirlwind rat ;3

[Rat] 376. Celestial cuteness wrote:

I adore the markings on the Celestial PPS, but don't have enough passion and determination to hoard the actual advent. This works though. :3

[Rat] 377. Greetings from Swiss wrote:

Bernese Mountain Dog, man. Swiss. Alps!

[Rat] 378. When the predator becomes the prey wrote:

Hyenas are predators. Rats are mostly prey. So there.

[Rat] 379. Going on a hunt, little wolf? wrote:
The Advent is called the Dark Grey Wolf, the very idea of a rat going for a hunt is hilarious. XD

[Pony] 380. Paint me blue wrote:
They look SO cute now.

Albeit a little... lopsided ahahaha~ ♥

[BW] 381. Glasswing wrote:
Yes, yes. Another pink pet. I really like the edited wings and it has very pretty soft colours. While I'm not a fan of pink pets or pink in general, this beauty just had to get her own hoard.

[Cat] 382. Triqueta wrote:
My friend called and I hoarded. 'nuff said. :3

The symbol on her leg is a triqueta. Originally I wanted to call the hoard "Glücksklee" (lucky clover), but I wanted to know how the symbol was called. And the name is quite beautiful. ^_^

[Dog] 383. One big, one small, I love you all wrote:
ImageImage
Another checkered hoard! At first I only wanted to hoard the PPS outcome, but the flower butt adults grew on me. :3

[Lion] 384. Neapolitan wrote:
My friend first wanted to hoard all March lionesses in one group, but ultimately chose this one. Fun fact: she loves chocolate ice cream more than strawberry/vanilla. So of course the chocolate part of the neapolitan lioness has to be the biggest :p

[Dog] 385. On the valley, dilly-dally wrote:
How very subtle the lily on the valley hides within its markings. Also, I love his half-smile and his eyes.

[BW] 386. Airborn wrote:

I usually dislike the most popular pets, but this one is extremely awesome. I love steampunk so I just had to... ♥

[Bunny] 387. Sleep, my love wrote:

PPS bunny.
'nuff said, even though the markings and colours are beautiful, the very fact that this is a PPS bunny made me start the hoard.

#item #pps #orange #red #swirls

[Bunny] 388. Just like Belladonna wrote:

Gorgeous.
The colours, the markings, wow. Stunning. And it was wings. I love winged bunnies! ♥

[Chicken] 389. Dazzled wrote:

I thought I wouldn't like the chicken this months. And I was right. Except for the blue rooster, goodness, he looks fabulous and it is even better when you look at the whole hoard group! Totally dazzling.

[Deer] 390. Flower children wrote:
ImageImage

Both outcomes are so pretty, I couldn't resist. I don't know which one I liked more, so I settled for only 10 of each and doing another checkered hoard. ^_^

[Bunny] 392. Heliotropic dreams wrote:

Heliotropic as in "the colour of heliotropes". ;3
Never hoarded the BW, because even though it was beautiful I didn't love it enough to hoard it. The bunny is irresistable.

[Dog] 392. Pretty lady wrote:

My friend liked this outcome very much and I also enjoyed hoarding it. It just looks like a really sweet female dog, the one you just want to pet and tell her that she's "such a good girl".

[Bunny] 393. Complementary wrote:

To be honest, I don't like the colours. Purple yes, yellow can also be lovely, but there are almost no light sources or shadows. Just bright colour splotches.

Why do I hoard it, you may wonder?

Because it is a PPS bunny. I adore bunnies, I adore the new baby bunny lineart and it is not a lop-eared bunny.
Sadly the only normal eared PPS bunny, so I just had to hoard it, period.

[Bunny] 394. Pistachio passion wrote:

It looks so fresh'n'fruity, just like two of my favourite ice cream flavours: pistachio and passion fruit. ♥

[BW] 395. Angel apprentice wrote:

They still have tiny wings, so they are only apprentices :3

I like the bow and the short tail is so cute.

[Dog] 396. Search for me wrote:

My friends hoard. He looks like an Easter egg, hence the group title. ;3

[Pony] 397-398. --- wrote:

My friend wanted to hoard both of these. I think the grey one is quite okay. ^_^

[Pony] 399-400. --- wrote:

I'm quite a fan of dots, spots and splotches, no? ;D
These two are my favourites! *_* If I ignore the tails, I can pretend that they're donkeys, haha.
Last edited by Raire on Thu Aug 04, 2016 7:26 pm, edited 36 times in total.
Raire
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

My hoards 401-500

Postby Raire » Sat Dec 28, 2013 12:57 am

[Dog] 401. Dirty girl wrote:

That one was a surprise hoard. I didn't like the newborn or second stage, but boy, she is gorgeous!
She looks very dirty like she played outside or works in a typical "job for men".

[Dog] 402. Innocent experiment wrote:

Another hoard for my friend. White stands for innocence and he is also a PPS. Children are usually still innocent. But since his bunny ears and tail are not really dog features, it is my "Innocent experiment" ;3

[Dog] 403. Enchanted wood wrote:

I'd have preferred another flower, but this outcome here looks so shiny and cute due to the one flop ear. :3

[Dog] 404. ERROR: Not found wrote:

Even though I always adored this dog, somehow I never started a hoard. He was and still is quite popular with many hoarders, maybe that is why I refrained. But lovely Pure Dragon disbanded her own hoard and so I had the chance to grab a full set of them. ♥

I only chose this group name, because it is hoard # 404. ;D

[Lion] 405. U mad? wrote:

The whole litter promised to be very awesome, but alas, in the end I only really liked the lion cub. Probably would've hoarded the blue lion and purple lioness, but I dislike their lineart edits. This PPS though is magnificent.

[BW] 406. Antediluvian wrote:
When people started to hoard these BW, I actually wasn't very interested in them. I only told somebody from the Hoard Discussion thread that they'd look great as a checkered hoard. Well guess. I liked them so much, I just had to hoard them too.

[Horse] 407. Oreo horse wrote:

My friend wanted it. Reminded me vaguely of oreo cookies. Mane and legs being the cookie, the rest is the cream. :lol:

[Cat] 408. Fresh'n'fruity wrote:

Also one of my friends hoards. I was a bit disappointed, because this outcome is the only one which looks kinda blurry. She loved it though.

[Cat] 409. Clementina wrote:

It is based on a clementine. One of my favourite fruits in real life, so duh. ;3

[Dog] 410. Berry mix wrote:
My friend wanted the purple one, I liked the pink. I see them as fruits. Maybe grapes/blackberry and raspberry. ♥

[Dog] 411. Liquid mobile wrote:

Reminds me of a mobile for babies or little children, only very liquidy.

[Dog] 412. Lava lamp wrote:

It looks like a dark lava lamp with bright blue blobs.

[Chicken] 413. La Le Lu wrote:

Another outcome with a night/moon/star theme. ♥

[Chicken] 414. Good morning sunshine wrote:

The second I saw this chicken, I fell in love. It looks so awesome, the sun really shines.

[Chicken] 415. Good night moonlight wrote:

How could I not fall in love with this rooster? Purple and night and stars on ONE pet. *w*

[BW] 416. Poisonous delight wrote:

This one actually didn't catch my eye until my friend said she wants it as a hoard. The colours are soft and the details are awesome, especially the eye in the wing.

[Pony] 417. Your eyes so blue wrote:

Even though it is not a real horse coat colour, it LOOKS like a painted horse, so sweet! And with blue eyes, d'awww :)

[Draft] 418. Gentle giants wrote:

Clydesdales!!!
ASDFGHJKL!!!
I'm SO in love with the Budweiser Clydesdale commercials, they are always so awesome. *w*

Also an avid fan of draft horses in general, two friends of mine own drafts in real life. Pwetty babes. ♥

[BW] 419. Hidden cuteness wrote:

Such a cute little BW hidden inside the cocoon. I love this outcome and was disappointed that we didn't get it from the Glasswing litter.
And it glows. <3

[Cow] 420-423. Moo: This is not mud, this is my coat!, Crackled face, Brindle time, Sweet spots wrote:
Image Image
Image Image

If I could, I'd have hoarded nearly every cow outcome.
They are so cute!!

Even if they're just edited pony lines, the way they were drawn and coloured is great. *w*

These are my favourite calves ^_^

Spots in both black and (light) brown, one is a brindle, one looks like it has a crackled face. <3 Very nice unusual cow colours (for my country).

[Dog] 424. Sternentraum wrote:

When we got this dog, I instantly fell in love with it. Chia did an amazing job and it has stars on it, one of my favourite themes. But it was so hard to obtain and even harder when I saw another hoarder. So no way for me to get them.

But when I stumbled across them in other peoples trade groups I thought 'why not giving it a try'? So this is really a dream coming true for me. ♥

[Dog] 425. Felis Leu wrote:

This one is actually very nice to look at. I like the lineart edits, making it look like a really feral feline.

[Fennec] 426. Fuchs, du hast die Gans gestohlen? wrote:

Even though this is just a fennec, we DID get a red fox, booyah!! ♥♥
I love them so much, so so so much *w*

[Cat] 427. Sand dreams wrote:
As soon as they came out, I loved them. They're so cute and the way the stripes are coloured makes them look very realistic. ♥
I didn't really start the hoard while the event lasted, because they were so expensive. Always hoping to get another one though. Step by step I build up this hoard - couldn't have done it without many friends though. ♥

[Fennec] 428. Desert dreams wrote:

Once the new fennec fox lineart came out and we saw the second stage, I told my friend "If there'll be a PPS, I just have to hoard it!" - a few days later, this one happens. I love his natural colours very much. <3

[Bunny] 429-430. Over the moon: White fluff, Well done wrote:
Image Image

Tiny. Cute. Squishy. Buns.
-dies of cuteness-

[Dog] 431. Enlighten me wrote:

When this one came out, I liked it - but not enough for a hoard. Sometimes it takes a second look for you to love something. I like thunder, lightning and rain actually.

[Fennec] 432. Copyfox wrote:

Another pet for my red fox love! Technically he isn't one, because he lacks the black ears (hence the name 'copyfox'). But who cares. ♥

[Dog] 433. Starry fluff wrote:

Such a sweetheart! I really love the soft brown colours that were used and the edited ears are so cute. ♥ It also helps, that this one has stars on its body.

#brown #beige #cream #stars #edit

[Dog] 434. An ocean of feathers wrote:

Another past hoard from The Pirate. I loved the second stage back then, but wasn't too excited about the adult. But really, who can resist blue, feathers and bright vivid colours?

[Chicken] 435. Bright night wrote:

VIVID BLUE YUSS! A moon! A star! I'm so in love with this rooster. ♥

[Fennec] 436. Amidst the ocean wrote:
These are just too awesome to not hoard them! The fur is so beautiful, it really shines. And one of them has purple eyes! ♥

So I decided to checker them, both shades of blue look really good together.

[Cat] 437. ### wrote:
CHEESE.
PIZZA.
CHEESE.

What a yummy hoard! Of course also checkered, because why not? XD

[Dog] 438. Will you still be my friend if I let you free? wrote:

Butterflies! ;w;

He looks so lonely. As if he wanted to keep them as friends, but of course he has to let them go. They weren't happy while being held captive. And now he wonders if they'll stay or leave him alone. ;_; </3

[Dog] 439. --- wrote:

The hair.
The hair!
The lines look awesome, I'm speechless.

[Dog] 440. Come sit with me wrote:

We can still see a tiny space between the belly and the leg, so I can't stop thinking if he's currently lying down or in the process of raising his butt, because he wants to play with us and maybe he's looking at a ball in our hand.

That's just ... awesome. XD

[Dog] 441. Loyalty and friendship wrote:

It reminds me of Hedwig. ;w;

[Dog] 442. The key to flying wrote:

Fluffy clouds and swirly design, I love it. ♥

[Dog] 443. With hat, shawl and charms wrote:

A very stylish, smart young female with very well drawn lineart edits.

[Dog] 444. We'll remember you wrote:

RIP Robin Williams.

[Dog] 445. Bubble friend wrote:

[BW] 446. Spring and autumn, hand in hand wrote:

This BW depicts two lovely seasons in my eyes - the wings for spring and the body for autumn. ♥

[Rat] 447. Fluffed up wrote:

[Chicken] 448. Burning sky wrote:

Look at the design and tell me you don't like it.
This little one is awesome!

[Rat] 449. Drip drop wrote:

It reminds me of rain falling into a puddle. ^_^

[Rat] 450. Croak! wrote:

THE FROG!
'nuff said

[Pony] 451. Appapa wrote:

I adore heavy spotted equines ^_^ ♥

[Fennec] 452. Firefox wrote:

Such a cute little fiery fox.

[Hamster] 453-454. Insecticide is bad for your health, Queen Bee wrote:
How cute is that?! ;w;

[Horse] 455. I accept. († 14.12.2001) wrote:

I'm at this stage of grief.
Still remembering the good times.
Still remembering the bad times.
Still grieving.
But I know he is not with me anymore, although he'll be a part of myself for as long as I live.

[Fennec] 456. Ancient runes wrote:

Another hoard for my friend.

[Bat] 457. Bloody swirls strike again wrote:

Aww, purple bat with dark red swirls! ♥

[Bat] 458. Hot bubbles wrote:

The markings somehow remind me of fire.

[Cat] 459. Infected wrote:

She thought it's quite cute with these tiny wings.

[BW] 460. Endless sky wrote:

[Dog] 461. Fluffed up wrote:

[Pony] 462. Stairway from heaven wrote:

[Deer] 463. Frosted stag wrote:

[Bunny] 464. Frozen wrote:

[Deer] 465. Orange gloom strikes back wrote:

[Deer] 466. Violet dreams wrote:...

[Deer] 467. I wish I could fly wrote:

[Penguin] 468. Pen-Pen wrote:
ImageImage

[Bear] 469. Welcome to the North Pole! wrote:
ImageImage

[Fennec] 470. Fawny fox wrote:

[Hamster] 471. Holly minions wrote:

[Bunny] 472. Winter fluff wrote:

[Fennec] 473. Always Coca-Cola wrote:

Oh my, this looks gorgeous. <3
And yes, I also like to drink a Coke once in awhile, mostly when we have a party or BBQ.

[Fennec] 474. I dare you to call it chips wrote:

The hoard name?
Well yes.
These are colled 'pommes (frittes)' where I live.
"Chips" here are what "crisps" are in English-speaking countries.
Poor pommes!

[Fennec] 475. You always look different when I unwrap you wrote:

I don't have to explain anything about the title, no? XD
It's sooo true!

[Dog] 476. Birth of a galaxy wrote:

Although it looks more like a black hole and thus the END of a galaxy, oh well... I just view it a bit differently.

[Zebra] 477. Be my Valentine? ♥ wrote:

I always hoped for an EPPS zebra.
It's not a zebra, but on the lineart, so I still fell in love. So cute! ;w; ♥

[Rat] 478. Let me fly with you, my love wrote:

Such a nice colour gradient. <3
And the wings... awww.

[Pony] 479. Painted on wrote:

I really liked the pony and even more the pony with the mask.
So I hoarded both, because it looks like they were made for each other.

[Bunny] 480. Fluffy star wrote:

Stars! Fluffy! Whee! ♥

[Dog] 481. Hypnotizing wrote:

[BW] 482. Clotted love wrote:

[Bunny] 483. Spotted PPS wrote:

[Bunny] 484. White PPS wrote:

[Bunny] 485. Dutch PPS wrote:

[Bunny] 486. Japanese PPS wrote:

[Bunny] 487. White Sheep PPS wrote:

[Bunny] 488. Spotted Sheep PPS wrote:

[Dog] 489. Balloon Galaxy wrote:

[Pony] 490. Sleep little kitty wrote:

[Bunny] 491. Black Sheep PPS wrote:

[Bunny] 492. Dipped Chocolate Sheep PPS wrote:

[Bunny] 493. Siamese PPS wrote:

[Pony] 494. Feeling blue wrote:

[Dog] 495. Dipped in colour wrote:

[Dog] 496. Swirly glitter wrote:

[Pony] 497. Flying without wings wrote:

[BW] 498. Busy bee wrote:

[BW] 499. Fluffy bee wrote:

[Dog] 500. Maiden tree wrote:
Last edited by Raire on Mon Nov 14, 2016 3:11 am, edited 26 times in total.
Raire
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

My hoards 501-600

Postby Raire » Sat Dec 28, 2013 12:57 am

[Dog] 501. Greenery wrote:

[Cat] 502. Twinkle leetle dazzling stars wrote:

[Rat] 503. Small and sweet wrote:

[Dog] 504. Far away there might be life wrote:

[Rat] 505. Fusion for indigo wrote:

[Horse] 506. Jumping out of the world wrote:

[Bunny] 507. Wildlife: Cutest of all wrote:

[Bunny] 508. Wildlife: Fluffiest tail wrote:

[Bunny] 509. Wildlife: Cleans anything wrote:

[Bunny] 510. Wildlife: Wary wrote:

[Horse] 511. Icelandic love wrote:

[Dog] 512. Love is boundless wrote:

[Dog] 513. Chase the bunyip wrote:

[Dog] 514. Ready for sheep herding wrote:

[Dog] 515. You broke me wrote:

[Cat] 516. Fairy forest wrote:

[Rat] 517. Momma! Momma! wrote:

[Pony] 518. Pack wrote:
ImageImage
Checkered wolf pack, because I couldn't decide which outcome I like more.

[Pony] 519. From ugly duckling to swan wrote:

[Cat] 520. Like a pot of boiling squid ink wrote:

[Hamster] 521. Little trickster wrote:

[Hamster] 522. Lost soul wrote:

[Bunny] 523. Christmas elf wrote:

[Guinea Pig] 524. Pig your destiny wrote:

[Bat] 525. Lovely magic wrote:

[Horse] 526. Hot hair wrote:

[Dog] 527. Coraline legacy wrote:

[Dog] 528. Sled team: Thorin wrote:
I love huskies.
This name is inspired by a fanfiction in which Thorin Oakenshield is a husky.

[Dog] 529. Sled team: Jenna wrote:
I love huskies.
This name is inspired by "Jenny" from the movie "Balto".

[Dog] 530. Sled team: Last wrote:
I love huskies.

[Cat] 531. Berliner wrote:
My favourite type of pastries? Berliner.

[Dog] 532. Green and blue, we love you wrote:
ImageImage
I adore these feathered wings. So gorgeous. ;_;
These were my two favourite colours from the litter and I love them equally.
So, another checkered hoard! =D

[Hamster] 533. Milch und Zimt, Kakao noch rein, das nenn ich ja wirklich fein ♥ wrote:

[Hamster] 534. Call me Kinderpunsch wrote:
I know that this is supposed to be Glühwein, but I don't drink any alcohol.
Loved the colours though and thus named it after the non-alcoholic fruit punch which we call "Kinderpunsch".

[Hamster] 535. Little mint angel wrote:

[BW] 536. Dreams in a glass wrote:
I really love the idea of putting stuff "into" my pets and it looked so good.
In the end this hoard became more meaningful than I intended... this was supposed to just be "pretty dress-ups", but now it depicts my wishes and dreams.
Some of them are "silly", like owning the UR cat and UR Bengal cat.
Some are things I'm working on, like eating more healthy or being financially stable.
Others are a bit cryptic and I won't tell the true meaning here, like "not hiding anymore" and "swimming around freely".

This is by far my most personal hoard by now.

[Dog] 537. Biohazard wrote:

[Bunny] 538. Teeny tiny sled team: Fluffy dreams wrote:
SO CUTE. ;_;

[Bunny] 539. Teeny tiny sled team: Fluffy dance wrote:
Beautiful. ♥

[Bunny] 540. Teeny tiny sled team: Fluffy fox wrote:
Eep, another red fox pet! =D

[Bunny] 541. Teeny tiny sled team: Fluffy greyscale wrote:
I love how the markings look like.

[Bunny] 542. Teeny tiny sled team: Fluffy sunset wrote:
Such a beautiful sunset. ♥

[Bunny] 543. Teeny tiny sled team: Fluffy falling stars wrote:
Staaaars! Actually supposed the be comets, yes, but it looks like shooting stars. ;3

[Bunny] 544. Teeny tiny sled team: Fluffy wings wrote:
Such cute wings. c:

[Cat] 545. Sunset city wrote:
It basically has the Cup Bunny gradient (purple to pinkish red), I love it.

[BW] 546. Bright: Soundwaves wrote:
After nearly three years I finally gave in and hoarded my most favourite colours of this litter.

[BW] 547. Bright: Light wrote:
After nearly three years I finally gave in and hoarded my most favourite colours of this litter.

[BW] 548. Bright: Electricity wrote:

[Dog] 549. Happy Blue Year! wrote:

[Dragon] 550. Majestic Flight wrote:

Western dragons! Yesss! ;_;
Though I don't think the lineart is perfect, it grew on me. This outcome is the one I liked most, sadly none of the others though.
Hopefully this lineart will be used more often and is not a "once a year"-lineart. DX

[BW] 551. Hypnotizing ice wrote:

[Fennec] 552. Swirly wonder: blue wrote:

OMG, such a gorgeous blue ;_; ♥

[Fennec] 553. Swirly wonder: purple wrote:

I don't like the markings that much, but it has the CB gradient! =D

[Dog] 554. Lunar offspring: Tiny moon wrote:

[Dog] 555. Lunar offspring: Fireflies wrote:

[Pony] 556. Primary colours wrote:

[Dog] 557. Misty night: Moon wrote:

[Dog] 558. Misty night: Stars wrote:

[BW] 559. Butterflies in my stomach wrote:

Tiny, cute butterflies on a BW! Eep! ♥

[Cat] 560. I thought we were friends wrote:

At the end of January I lost my best friends and a close friendship of 12 and 8 years.
I thought we were friends.
Why did you end it with lame excuses and so much hate?

The heart is very much perfect as it split into three parts.
That cat looks like it was made for me and to remember this, I hoarded it.
To remember this moment, the hurt, the tears and what I learned from it.

[Cat] 561. Bow boy wrote:

This cat looks so cute and well done.
Can't help but view this as a male cat... males can wear bows too, so ssssh.

[Deer] 562. Crowned wrote:

[Deer] 563. I wear my heart on my sleeve wrote:

The spots are actual hearts ;w; ♥

[BW] 564. Leaping: Red and cunning wrote:

[BW] 565. Leaping: Through the galaxy wrote:

[BW] 566. Leaping: Time runs out wrote:

[BW] 567. Leaping: Open the present wrote:

[Cat] 568. Porcelain swirls wrote:

#porcelain #swirls #beige #white #item #fox #elegant #feminine #cat #filigran #delicate #2016

[Dog] 569. Feathered fur wrote:

[Bunny] 570. Easter delight: Show me the world wrote:

[Bunny] 571. Easter delight: Grey in grey wrote:

[Bunny] 572. Easter delight: Latte macchiato wrote:

The colours remind me of a Latte macchiato.

[Bunny] 573. Easter delight: Hot chocolate wrote:

The colours remind me of a hot chocolate and/or cocoa.

[Dog] 574. Broken: Black wrote:

[Dog] 575. Broken: Golden eye wrote:

[Dragon] 576. Painting our bellies wrote:
ImageImage

When I first saw the second stage lineart, I thought that the bellies are way, way, way too fat.

Well... let's say it isn't so prominent on these here.
Wanted to hoard at least one of the Easter dragons and really wanted to hoard the brown one - definitely not the black.
Was kinda okay with the other too.

But since the brown one was so rare, I kinda gave up on it...

... until CS decided to give me mostly browns when I traded in my tokens. o_o;
Of course you can't see it anymore, since I ID swapped some, but I only have to search for the Totoro trades and could theoretically prove it.

Anyway, I decided to checker the hoard since I had 10 browns and 20 were too much of a hassle to trade for.
So I picked the albino/white dragon, it looks better than the red/orange outcome. c:

[Chicken] 577. Blue star wrote:

[Bunny] 578. Fiery wrote:

So happy that we got this bunny! =D
I really loved the CNY monkey, but am not a fan of monkeys/apes.
Thanks to Berkshire I can adore the colours/markings without looking at a monkey. ^_^ ♥

[Unicorn] 579. Rainbow tinted wrote:

This will probably the only unicorn I'll ever hoard on this lineart... x_x

[Dog] 580. The eyes are the mirror of our soul wrote:

[Fennec] 581. Deep ocean sea wrote:

[Cat] 582. Precious: Malachite wrote:

[Cat] 583. Precious: Tanzanite wrote:

[Cat] 584. Precious: Lapis Lazuli wrote:

[Cat] 585. Precious: Labradorite wrote:

[Horse] 586. Purple unicorn wrote:

[Lion] 587. CS Theme: Halloween wrote:

[Lion] 588. CS Theme: Christmas wrote:

[Dog] 589. Clever clover wrote:
ImageImage

[Rat] 590. Licorice love wrote:

[Horse] 591. The great glowing coils of the universe unwinding wrote:

The horse reminded me of the podcast show "Welcome to Night Vale" as soon as it hit second stage. I'm so glad it kept that look. <3

[Horse] 592. Mostly void, partially stars wrote:

Its litter mate reminded me of Night Vale, so I named this after the show, too. It fits so well.
Trying to cover up the little fairy thing on the bum though with blue roses and tiny imps. I'm not really a fan of the fairy.

[Horse] 593. Why is a raven like a writing desk? wrote:

Wasn't really a fan of this foal, but when it grew, I could use a Night Vale quote, too. So I hoarded it. And I quite like it... c: not so much the colour, but the moon and the raven.

[BW] 594. Cursed love wrote:

It reminds me so much of "Beauty and Beast", I couldn't resist!

[Dog] 595. Innocent darkness wrote:

Why did I never hoard that one back then?! D:
It's beautiful!

[Pony] 596. I'm one with nature wrote:

Uhm yeah.
I caved.
Was like "oh this is nice. Doesn't need to have a hoard though" when it was released. And then I looked at it. Saw it in other trade groups. Several times in the pound.
YEAH YOU WON, I HOARDED YOU NOW!

[Dog] 597. A bit broken, can't you fix me? wrote:

Because me.

[Dragon] 598. A blanket to protect you wrote:

From the moment this one hit its adolescent stage, I was quite sure that there would be a 50:50 chance for me starting a hoard. I certainly didn't expect one after all, since all other outcomes were not that interesting to me. But this. Stars. ;w; ♥

[BW] 599. Lilac shower wrote:

PURPLE. ♥

[Dog] 600. GRACE wrote:
ImageImage

I liked the dog in its second stage, hoping for more purple on the adult stage. When its litter mates grew, I realised that it would probably don't change much. When it grew though, I liked it due to its beautiful eyes and though "well, I finally found a pet for the purple hoodie".

Only.

THE HOODIES DON'T FIT EXACTLY. D: and my OCD brain kept crying, so I searched for other purple items. Yus. First store item hoard I think, since I chose the purple/black butterfly wings. And since the colours matched so well, I made this a pride hoard for my asexuality. And even though ZEL asked if I'd checker them - nope I thought - why would why. Yeeeeah. Guess what. I found these wigs again... and made it not only an asexuality hoard, but also a genderfluid one.
This is such a personal hoard OMG. ;_;
Last edited by Raire on Sun Jun 05, 2016 7:09 am, edited 9 times in total.
Raire
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

My hoards 601-700

Postby Raire » Tue Apr 22, 2014 3:44 am

If she ever wants them back, of course I'll return them. :3

[Lion] 601. Cheery cheeky cheetah wrote:

#pps #cute

[BW] 602. Beautiful beach wrote:

#blue #ocean #beach #sand #swirls

[Dog] 603. Burned into my skin wrote:

#pps #dots #spots

[BW] 604. I see you: Grapes wrote:

[BW] 605. I see you: Pomegranate wrote:

[Cat] 606. Salmon Squad: Fireworks wrote:

**** WRONG LINKS FROM HERE ON

[Cat] 607. Salmon Squad: Space wrote:

[Horse] 608. War paint reprise wrote:

[Cat] 609. Watercolour madness: Sunny forest wrote:

[Cat] 610. Watercolour madness: Burning bright wrote:

[Cat] 611. Watercolour madness: Flying through the sky wrote:

[Cat] 612. Watercolour madness: Grey in grey wrote:

[Dog] 613. Tribe member wrote:

[Dog] 614. Carry your memory with me wrote:

[Hamster] 615. Starry ride wrote:

[Rat] 616. Star galore: Pastelbutt wrote:

[Rat] 617. Star galore: Like snowflakes wrote:

[Rat] 618. Star galore: Scattered wrote:

[Dog] 619. Home is where the heart is. My home is the universe. wrote:

[Alicorn] 620. Fly with me to the stars wrote:

[Cow] 621. Galaxy within me wrote:

[Dog] 622. I live among the stars wrote:

[Dog] 623. Forest spirits wrote:

[Dog] 624. Cry me a gem wrote:

[Rat] 625. A song of storm and fire wrote:
ImageImage

[Dog] 626. Branching wrote:

[Dog] 627. Earth: Core wrote:

[Dog] 628. Earth: Land wrote:

[Dog] 629. Earth: Ocean wrote:

[Rat] 630. Firy fluff wrote:

[Horse] 631. Pure face and striped hooves wrote:

[Fennec] 632. Happy kitsune wrote:

[Dog] 633. Your wish for freedem is hardwired into you wrote:

[BW] 634. Frosted fire wrote:
ImageImage

[BW] 635. Swirly sunset wrote:

[Rat] 636. Blueberry coulis wrote:

[Pony] 637. Crystal Gems: Rose Quartz wrote:

[Pony] 638. Crystal Gems: Pearl wrote:

[Pony] 639. Crystal Gems: Garnet ~ The Answer wrote:

[Pony] 640. Crystal Gems: Amethyst wrote:

[Pony] 641. Crystal Gems: Steven wrote:

[Dog] 642. The Adventures of Jack and Etessia wrote:

[Dog] 643. I hid this from the world wrote:

[Dog] 644. Burning ember wrote:

[Dog] 645. Void wrote:

[Dog] 646. Through the grapevine wrote:

[Dog] 647. You'll burn yourself wrote:

[Dog] 648. Everything will end in fire wrote:

[BW] 649. Iridescence: Michiru Kaioh wrote:

[BW] 650. Iridescence: Blood it thinker than water wrote:

[BW] 651. Iridescence: Elegance wrote:

[Chicken] 652. War chicken wrote:

[Rat] 653. Soul Eater wrote:

[BW] 654. Savannah stripes wrote:

[Cat] 655. Eldritch kitty: Apprentice wrote:

[Cat] 656. Eldritch kitty: Out of the depth wrote:

[Dog] 657. Cup Bunny sunset wrote:

[Dog] 658. Beautiful breeze wrote:

[Pony] 659. Shadow art: Perfectly halloween wrote:

[Pony] 660. Shadow art: Spooky forest wrote:

[Dog] 661. Snake sidekick wrote:

[Dragon] 662. From another realm wrote:

[Dragon] 663. Zaqqum wrote:

[Dragon] 664. Trick or Treat: Fluffy wolf wrote:

[Dragon] 665. Trick or Treat: Fiery vampire wrote:

[Dragon] 666. Trick or Treat: Hooded figure wrote:

[Dog] 667. Sky siblings: Touched by a rainbow wrote:

[Dog] 668. Sky siblings: Heavens melody wrote:

[Dog] 669. Sky siblings: Starstruck wrote:

[Dog] 670. Lurking in the dark wrote:

[Dog] 671. Proud as a peacock wrote:

[Dog] 672. Starchild wrote:

[Dog] 673. Moonstar wrote:

The lovely The Pirate gave up on her own hoard and helped my love for star themes. ;D

[Chicken] 674. Shimmer in the darkness wrote:

[Cat] 675. Floral swirls wrote:

*** WRONG LINKS AGAIN ****

[Dog] 676. State of matter: Unyielding wrote:

[Dog] 677. State of matter: Fluidity wrote:

[Dog] 678. State of matter: Vaporizing wrote:

[Pony] 679. Cup Bunny spots wrote:

[Lion] 680. Floofy yet deadly wrote:

[BW] 681. Floating on my body wrote:

[Bat] 682. My wings, my fire wrote:

[Bat] 683. Sunset on my body wrote:

[Cat] 684. Scattered petals wrote:

[Dog] 685. Fluffed up: Chocolate molasses with cream wrote:

[Dog] 686. Fluffed up: Shelby wrote:

[Rat] 687. Red flower ornaments wrote:
ImageImage

They look so good as a checker - because you have to look at them closely before you see it is really a checker. ;D

[Dog] 688. Nikolausstrumpf: Holly wrote:

[Dog] 689. Nikolausstrumpf: Star galore wrote:

[Dog] 690. Nikolausstrumpf: Pink surprise wrote:

[Dog] 691. Nikolausstrumpf: Wondrous eyes wrote:

[Dog] 692. Nikolausstrumpf: Tagged wrote:

[Dog] 693. Nikolausstrumpf: This is a joke, right? wrote:

[Dog] 694. Nikolausstrumpf: Red Eyed project saved wrote:

[Deer] 695. Caramel deer wrote:

[Lion] 696. You can see the whole galaxy wrote:

[Cat] 697. Tuxedo cat wrote:

[Dog] 698. Freedom is your core wrote:

[Dog] 699. A sufganiyah dream wrote:

[Cat] 700. Far far away wrote:

Last edited by Raire on Mon Nov 14, 2016 3:40 am, edited 7 times in total.
Raire
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

My hoards 701-800

Postby Raire » Tue Apr 22, 2014 3:44 am

[Deer] 701. Walking through my candy cane forest wrote:

#swirls #brown #red #white #peppermint #christmas

[Rat] 702. Christmas decoration wrote:

It reminds me of a christmas tree with sparkly decorations. Very, very nice shades of green!

#christmas #green #sparkles #shiny

[Hamster] 703. Reindeer rodent: Foxy wrote:

#christmas #fox #vixen #brown #red #cream

[Hamster] 704. Reindeer rodent: Heartily wrote:

#christmas #wings #hearts

[Hamster] 705. Reindeer rodent: Starry wrote:

#christmas #stars #blue

[Hamster] 706. Reindeer rodent: Musically wrote:

#christmas #music #notes #brown #beige #spots #dots

[Hamster] 707. Reindeer rodent: Sky wrote:

[Guinea Pig] 708. Milk x Cookie wrote:
ImageImage

[Dog] 709. Frozen wind: Legacy wrote:

[Dog] 710. Frozen wind: Starfront wrote:

[Dog] 711. Frozen wind: Feminine wrote:

[Dog] 712. Frozen wind: Innocence wrote:

[Dog] 713. Frozen wind: Silver swirl wrote:

[Dog] 714. Roses are red, my eyes are too wrote:

[Lion] 715. White lion wrote:

[Lion] 716. White lioness wrote:

[Zebra] 717. Golden zebra wrote:

[Zebra] 718. Botany: Lilacs wrote:

[Zebra] 719. Botany: Plant life wrote:

[Zebra] 720. Botany: Dandelion traces wrote:

[Chicken] 721. Tinted: Blue footsies wrote:

[Chicken] 722. Tinted: A hint of mint wrote:

[Dog] 723. Ocelot spots: Ashen feet wrote:

[Dog] 724. Ocelot spots: Violaceous wrote:

[Dog] 725. Ocelot spots: Sunburned wrote:

[Rat] 726. Wonders of nature: Berry Oda wrote:

[Rat] 727. Wonders of nature: Morpho wings wrote:

[Rat] 728. Wonders of nature: Emerald swallowtail wrote:

[Deer] 729. Flower crown: Little love wrote:

[Deer] 730. Flower crown: Delicate wrote:

[Deer] 731. Flower crown: Elegant wrote:

[Horse] 732. Feel the wind in your mane: Appaloosian love wrote:

[Horse] 733. Feel the wind in your mane: Paint splatter wrote:

[Dog] 734. Delicate porcelain wrote:

[Fennec] 735. Like a coat: Morning masked wrote:

[Fennec] 736. Like a coat: Middle of the night wrote:

[Dog] 737. Marbled lightning wrote:

[Dog] 738. Marbled wings wrote:

[Dog] 739. Wing siblings: Fresh breath of air wrote:

[Dog] 740. Wing siblings: Earthbound wrote:

[Horse] 741. Mortality: Rebirth wrote:

[Horse] 742. Mortality: Rebirth reprise wrote:

[Dog] 743. Vanillin wrote:

[Dog] 744. Insecurity wrote:

[Hamster] 745. Cherry on top wrote:

[Cat] 746. Messy eater wrote:

[Fennec] 747. Sleeping in the garden wrote:
ImageImage

[Cat] 748. I lost my sibling wrote:

[Bunny] 749. Easter love: Monochrome wrote:

[Bunny] 750. Easter love: Hidden star wrote:

[Bunny] 751. Garden family: Spots on! wrote:

[Bunny] 752. Garden family: Bzz bzz wrote:

[Bunny] 753. Garden family: Flutter wrote:

[Bunny] 754. Campanula love wrote:

[Bunny] 755. Frost wrote:

[Bunny] 756. Fuzzy wrote:

[Bunny] 757. Very equine lepirodae wrote:

[Bunny] 758. Green bow wrote:

[Bunny] 759. Small middle of the night wrote:

[BW] 760. A dream in lime and lemon wrote:
ImageImage

[Chameleon] 761. Illusionist: Candy stick wrote:

[Chameleon] 762. Illusionist: Purple mint wrote:

[Chicken] 763. Cloudy serenity: Tweet tweet twitter chirp wrote:

[Chicken] 764. Cloudy serenity: A hint of night wrote:

[Cat] 765. 'shroom cave: Pink death wrote:

[Cat] 766. 'shroom cave: Glorious glow wrote:

[Cat] 767. 'shroom cave: Illuminate the cave wrote:

[Dog] 768. Purple rose and blue lace wrote:

[Horse] 769. Brindle love: Greyscale wrote:

[Horse] 770. Brindle love: Triple chocolate wrote:

[Dog] 771. Magic bound: When air turns into water wrote:

[Dog] 772. Magic bound: Capturing the night wrote:

[Dog] 773. Magic bound: Midnight bond wrote:

[Pony] 774. Swirl me up wrote:

[BW] 775. Stained glass: The beauty in me wrote:

[BW] 776. Stained glass: Swirled up violets wrote:

[xxx] 777. xxx wrote:
xxx

[Dog] 778. Salmon tinted wrote:

[Chicken] 779. Over the horizon: A first inkling wrote:

[Chicken] 780. Over the horizon: A winter day wrote:

[Chicken] 781. Over the horizon: Nordlichter wrote:

[Chicken] 782. Over the horizon: On a mountain top wrote:

[Deer] 783. Santas helper: Rudolph wrote:

[Deer] 784. Santas helper: Vixen wrote:

[Deer] 785. Santas helper: Dancer wrote:

[Deer] 786. Santas helper: Wings wrote:

[Dog] 787. Fawnish family: White spots wrote:

[Dog] 788. Fawnish family: Little horns wrote:

[Horse] 789. To paint a picture: Bunny wrote:

[Horse] 790. To paint a picture: Cat wrote:

[Cat] 791. Atlantic salmons are a thing: Blue, the blue jay wrote:

[Cat] 792. Atlantic salmons are a thing: Carried away by a moonlight shadow wrote:

[Cat] 793. Atlantic salmons are a thing: Pixelated galaxy wrote:

[Dog] 794. Wildlife: Albino white tiger stripes wrote:

[Dog] 795. Wildlife: What's that citrus fruit doing here? wrote:

[Dog] 796. Wildlife: Zebra stripes and Ocelot spots wrote:

[Dog] 797. Wildlife: Leopard coat wrote:

[Cat] 798. Sky: Night, darkness, stars wrote:

[Cat] 799. Sky: Evening, sunset, fireflies wrote:

[Hamster] 800. Pearl wrote:

Last edited by Raire on Mon Nov 14, 2016 3:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Raire
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

My hoards 801-900

Postby Raire » Mon Nov 14, 2016 3:53 am

[BW] 801. Merwolf: Sunset strokes wrote:

[BW] 802. Merwolf: Shiny Kingfisher wrote:

[BW] 803. Merwolf: You are my star wrote:

[Dog] 804. Living aquarium: Just like the sea wrote:

[Dog] 805. Living aquarium: Mixed fantasy wrote:
ImageImage

[Dog] 806. Anemone wrote:

[Dog] 807. Kelp wrote:

[Squid] 808. Cuddle Cuttler wrote:

[Lion] 809. Your Highness wrote:

[Dog] 810. Serenity, Courage, Wisdom, Dream wrote:
ImageImage
ImageImage

[Hamster] 811. Raymond and Rushmore wrote:

[Hamster] 812. Steve the thief wrote:

[Dog] 813. Dreamcatchers: Nightfall wrote:

[Dog] 814. Dreamcatchers: Sunset dreams wrote:

[Dog] 815. xxx wrote:

[Dog] 816. Dreamcatchers: Burning sky wrote:

[Dog] 817. Dreamcatchers: A flicker wrote:

[Dog] 818. Umi no uta wrote:
ImageImage

[Dragon] 819. Red Herring wrote:

[Fennec] 820. Hypnotise me: Right into the fire wrote:

[Fennec] 821. Hypnotise me: sea to desert wrote:

[Dog] 822. Green lightning wrote:

[Dog] 823. Green glow wrote:

[Dog] 824. Red lightning wrote:

[Dog] 825. Red glow wrote:

[Rat] 826. xxx wrote:

[Dog] 827. Candelabra as my tail wrote:

[Dog] 828. xxx wrote:

[Rat] 829. xxx wrote:

[Chameleon] 830. Smiling tiger wrote:

[Fennec] 831. Wonderland: Go down my sun and rest awhile wrote:

[Fennec] 832. Wonderland: Fractions of northern lights wrote:

[Fennec] 833. Wonderland: Our sky above wrote:

[Rat] 834. Purple water wrote:

[Dog] 835. A dream in Moccha: Phaeras L'lopi wrote:

[Dog] 836. A dream in Moccha: Fly among the stars wrote:

[Dog] 837. A dream in Moccha: Rosebutt wrote:

[Dog] 838. A dream in Moccha: Scruff wrote:

[Dog] 839. A dream in Moccha: Bzz wrote:

[Dog] 840. A dream in Moccha: Hiding in the bamboo wrote:

[Dog] 841. A dream in Moccha: Big ears, small body wrote:

[Dog] 842. A dream in Moccha: Little companion wrote:

[Dog] 843. A dream in Moccha: Descendant of wintry lands wrote:

[Dog] 844. A dream in Moccha: Guardian wrote:

[Dog] 845. A dream in Moccha: Ungeschliffen wrote:

[Dog] 846. A dream in Moccha: Dip me in coffee wrote:

[Dog] 847. A dream in Moccha: Mingle tingle wrote:
ImageImage

[Dog] 848. Otherworld: Stories of hardship, freedom, curiosity and dreams wrote:
ImageImage
ImageImage

[Cat] 849. Tiny diluted Calico wrote:

[Cat] 850. Grown-up diluted Calico wrote:

[Pony] 851. Light up my life! wrote:

[Horse] 852. Ink splatter all over wrote:

[Dog] 853. Corvid wrote:

[Cat] 854. Minty lavender wrote:

[Pony] 855. Darwin on a carpet wrote:

[Dog] 856. Vanillesonne an Schokoladenspiegel wrote:

[Dog] 857. Pure wrote:

[Dog] 858. Unusual love wrote: