The Captain's Ship

Make a topic here to show us a collection of your favorite pets from CS or other websites

The Captain's Ship

Postby CaptainRon » Sat Apr 15, 2017 7:02 am

Last edited by CaptainRon on Wed Feb 21, 2018 4:55 pm, edited 15 times in total.
CaptainRon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Captain's Ship

Postby CaptainRon » Sat Apr 15, 2017 7:02 am

Chickensmoothie Pets

清遠
Pronounced: Qīngyuǎn
Qīngyuǎn is a lovely chinese dog who is obsessed with water, and mermaids. She's not especially friendly to strangers, but she can be a real sweetheart to the people who put in work to be her friend and earn her trust. She likes to dress up, and REALLY likes to be complimented. Her favorite holiday is Halloween, though she loves to celebrate all the holidays.

Happiness
Happiness is a rather mysterious dog. She lurks around, but never seems to vocalize her thoughts unless it's to enforce rules.
MORE INFO TBA

Maric "The Adventurer"
He's a very good listener, but he also enjoys talking about the many adventures he has gone on. Maric is good friends with Qīngyuǎn, and also gets along pretty well with Rosa and has gone on a few archaeological digs with Pong. (see foxes.)

"Salty"
"Salty" received his nickname because of the ridiculous amount of salt that he eats. Ironically, he doesn't have a very salty personality, but is actually pretty sweet. He spends a lot of time reading, and dreams of writing his own book someday.

Image Image

Klaude and Pong
Klaude is a historian who has bad eyesight due to the intense amount of time he spends looking at tiny letters. He practically lives in the library, even though he has a rather large collection of books at his own home. His cousin Pong is temporarily staying with him, and he has no interest to be around Pong.
Pong is the larger, more athletic cousin, and he LOOOOVEESS to party. He doesn't care if he occasionally trashes Klaude's place.

Last edited by CaptainRon on Mon Jan 01, 2018 3:42 pm, edited 7 times in total.
CaptainRon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CaptainRon » Sat Apr 15, 2017 7:03 am

Chicken Smoothie Pet Collections: Pets Named After OCs

*Disclaimer: The following are characters that I created and use for RPs on other sites, the cs pets shown simply resemble the characters mentioned, and thus were given the same name. I do not claim ownership to the cs pet images, or to any images created of the cs pet. I DO however claim ownership to the characters named, their bios below, and any images of them.*

PurpleLemonSmile
PurpleLemonSmile is a purple tiger (Yes, I recognize this CS pet is a cat, not a tiger. See the note above.) He thinks I'm a little odd, and prefers to tell his own story so I don't mess anything up:
"As a kitten I lived with a little Indian girl (Indian as in FROM INDIA, I find it strange that Americans call their natives Indian as well), she however had a serious illness and died while she was still young.
She had named me Smile.
After that I lived on my own for some time. I was quite curious of the world, and I loved watching ships come in and out of the docks. One day, I caught the attention of a Sailor who proceeded to share his lunch with me. I liked the sandwich, but his lemon drink was too sour.
We were best friends for a long while. And then, he met a woman. He fell in love and got married. When the woman learned she was with child, she insisted that I leave their home. So he took me away and sold me.
He had named me Lemon.
The man he sold me to didn't give me a name. He also didn't give me food, attention, or love, so I left him.
Recently, I was wandering around an old storage facility. Don't judge, but I was checking to see if any locks had rusted enough I could bust them-- As Disney's Aladdin would say, "Gotta steal to eat, gotta eat to live." Anyway, it turns out Captainron had a unit there.(I suspect it's filled entirely with mermaid related items.) She found me, picked me up and took me home.
She named me Purple."

Fox Mama
Fox Mama adopted two lost little baby animals- of an unspecified species- she named them Autumn and August. Over time they grew to look like her, what are these weird little critters, and how are they changing their appearance like this? Besides her loving nature, not much is known about Fox Mama. She has no other family, and doesn't even seem to know her own name.

Pet's name: Abdukrahman

ABBY
Abby is a cute little spider boy. He lives in a large house that his parents bought, though they almost never come home as they are quite busy with work. Abby spends most of his time reading next to the large window in the main parlor.
He LOVES bunnies, and most of his favorite books include a rabbit as a main character. Currently he is reading "The Bunny That Took Over The World" [view it on amazon.] Personally, I didn't think it was the best book in the world, but he seems to find it entertaining.
Abby also likes to collect empty picture frames, and fill them with art to hand out to people on Halloween (yes, instead of candy.) It's wildly unpopular.
[Visit Abby's Toyhouse to view art and additional Information]

Last edited by CaptainRon on Mon Jan 01, 2018 3:52 pm, edited 11 times in total.
CaptainRon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My dressups
Trade with me

Pet Collections: CS Pets Named After IRL Pets

Jack
Jack is a sleek and muscular cat. If he were a human he could easily be a football player, or maybe even a male model... or at least, he could look like a football player/ male model. In actuality, Jack is quite shy. Having grown up in an abusive home made his distrustful towards anything and anyone. He spends most of his time hiding from scary things.
Jack is still alive and healthy, but due situations beyond my control, he is not longer living with me. I miss him very much.

*Note: Crunch is both a real pet I had who has now passed away, and a character that I created and use for RPs on other sites, this pet simply resembles him, and thus was given the same name. I do not claim ownership to the above image, or to any images created of the pet pictured above. I DO however claim ownership to the pet/character Crunch, his bio below, and any images of him.*

Crunch
Self Proclaimed A**hole
"Hello princess.
The name is Crunch.
I love ladies, but I'm also pretty lazy.
So, if you're not sexy and can't make me a sandwich, you're probably in the wrong place..."
RIP My best friend Summer 2016

Visit Toyhou.se for more art and information

Ella
INFO TBA

Ky
INFO TBA
Last edited by CaptainRon on Mon Jan 01, 2018 3:56 pm, edited 7 times in total.
CaptainRon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My dressups
Trade with me

res
Last edited by CaptainRon on Mon Jan 01, 2018 3:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.
CaptainRon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CaptainRon » Sat Apr 15, 2017 7:04 am

Chicken Smoothie Pets:Other
Last edited by CaptainRon on Tue Apr 25, 2017 5:19 pm, edited 3 times in total.
CaptainRon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CaptainRon » Sat Apr 15, 2017 8:25 am

res
Last edited by CaptainRon on Mon Jan 01, 2018 3:53 pm, edited 3 times in total.
CaptainRon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CaptainRon » Sat Apr 15, 2017 4:00 pm

res
Last edited by CaptainRon on Mon Jan 01, 2018 4:04 pm, edited 3 times in total.
CaptainRon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CaptainRon » Sun Apr 16, 2017 2:54 pm

TBA
CaptainRon

My pets