8RavenPhoenix8's Characters

Make a topic here to show us a collection of your favorite pets from CS or other websites

I'm looking for relations for my characters. Are you interested?

Yes
67%
No
No votes
Maybe
33%
Possibly OOC breeding
No votes
Other
No votes
(If interested, post below/PM?)
No votes

Total votes : 6

8RavenPhoenix8's Characters

Postby 8RavenPhoenix8 » Mon Feb 27, 2017 1:46 pm

Kalons:

Name: Farrow
Sexual orientation: Heterosexual
Job: Works at a cofee shop
Favorite color: Lavender/pastel colors
Dislikes: Overly loud noises/music, the cold, rain, being kept up
Personality/History: Farrow is a quiet and introverted Kalon who sticks to the sidelines and isn't used to conversation. He's dated Kalons in the past, however they've all left him for one reason or another. One ex only used him and showed him off, mistreated him and only pretended to love him. Others actually cared for him, and liked him for who he was, however they had to leave or break up for some other reason. He isn't very cheerful because of this, but put him on a game and it's like all that drama never even happened, and he's himself again. Over time, he may break out of his shell.
Friend(s): N/A
Acquaintance(s): N/A
Mate/Crush(es): N/A
Breedings: N/A
Enemy(ies): N/A

Kalon HMs:
XXXX

Babusagi:

Name: Amabel
Sexual orientation: Bisexual
Job: N/A
Favorite color: Dark Blue
Dislikes: Being kept inside, unanswered questions, loud noises
Personality/History: Amabel is a friendly and very curious Babusagi, who's almost always poking her nose into something or asking questions. She's very soft spoken, and gets excited when she learns things or figures thing out. She enjoys going on 'adventures' which is mainly just her exploring and examining various objects, so you can't keep her inside for very long. She isn't very energetic however, and gets frazzled when she hears a sudden loud noise or she's suddenly rushed to do something. She never had many friends, she was too interested in other things and gets distracted easily. However, she is friendly, although she may forget you're there. She had "Bluerazzberry Blastadillo" on her tag because someone wrote over it...
Friend(s): Tig, Oros,
Best Friend(s):
Acquaintance(s): *Everyone here*

Name: Lavera
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Job: Designer/Model
Favorite color: Brown
Dislikes: Hot days, working endlessly, being forced to wake up early or move
Personality/History: Lavera is a very kind and outgoing Babusagi who likes to acknowledge when she sees another Babusagi being kind. She's sent letters to total strangers in the past telling them she appreciated their kindness, and the recipients may get a little uncomfortable. She enjoys her job as a designer and also models on occasion. Lavera makes sure some of the money she earns goes to charities, and refuses to design or model if she isn't allowed to. Aside from her work, her favorite hobby is cuddling up with blankets and pillows as well as eating sweets.
Friend(s): Aviva, Tig, Cinna
Best friend(s): N/A
Mate/Crush(es): Cinna (Potential crush?)
Breedings: 1- OOC with Lenore

Name:
Aviva
Sexual orientation: Homosexual
Job: D.J.
Favorite color: Aqua Blue
Likes: Music, D.J.ing, video gaming, competing (in pretty much anything)
Dislikes: Being kept inside, unanswered questions, loud noises
Personality/History: Aviva is a friendly, carefree, and outgoing Babusagi who often goes around wearing her headphones, happily listening to her music. She's often seen alone, but she doesn't mind. Aviva is a very competitive video gamer, and although she takes winning seriously, she knows it's just fun and has good sportsmanship. She's competitive in pretty much anything you challenge her to, but she does draw a line at certain things. Aviva is also a D.J. at night parties and clubs, and is somewhat well known for it, but not as well known as Lavera.
Friend(s): Lavera, Kinzie, Tig

Babusagi HMs:
<3<3<3

Cherub Cats

Name:
Mallory
Sexual orientation: N/A
Job: Theif
Favorite color: Green
Dislikes: Being pestered, talkative Cherub Cats,
Personality/History: Mallory grew up with only her mother to raise her and knew no other family. They traveled from place to place, primarily forests, until one day her uncle killed her mother, and Mallory killed him. She became corrupted, cold and distant. She still travels, alone now, and lives the life of a thief to survive. She does have a soft and warm part of her left, but nobody knows of it.

Viscets

Name: Mefere
Sexual orientation: Unknown
Job: Photographer
Favorite color: Sunset Orange
Likes: Fire, candlelight in the dark, watching the sunset over still water, the beach, watching seagulls, relaxing, warm colors
Dislikes: Unknown
Personality/History: Mefere is a friendly and quiet Viscet, he rarely speaks. Despite his generally friendly attitude however, he'd much rather sit or lay alone and examine nature, taking photographs on the way. He's not very famous, and he's happy with that, but he does get enough money from photography to get by. He was abandoned on a beach when he was very young, and was given a camera by a stranger, this is what led him to become a photographer.

Feales:

Name: Arachne
Sexual orientation: Unknown
Job: Theif
Favorite color: Purple
Likes: Spiders, darkness, being alone, toying with other Feales especially young ones
Dislikes: Unknown
Personality/History: Arachne was abandoned at birth for having open eyes, a rare trait in Feales that is frowned upon. She, like most Feales with this deformity, has very poor vision, the most she can make out is colors and extremely fuzzy shapes. Due to being abandoned, she has grown cold and dark, evil, as some might say. She lives in an area of a forest full of spiders, who don't bite her or pester her in any way. Arachne believes her and spiders are very similar, and even lets them make webs in her tail. This means she must keep it curled, but she doesn't mind, she's gotten used to it. She enjoys creeping out young Feales, and occasionally older ones, but she has never actually harmed another.

(Updated fairly often)
8RavenPhoenix8

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups