DogLife.'s Viscets DNP

Make a topic here to show us a collection of your favorite pets from CS or other websites

DogLife.'s Viscets DNP

Postby DogLife. » Sat Oct 08, 2016 10:57 pm

Hi guys! This is where I am gonna store all of my beautiful boys and girls, with the basics, their stories, and all the extra bits such as diary, art, friends and more! My Viscets will be in chronological order, and I will give full credit for all art, the artists who designed them, and if they were gifted to me, who I was given them from. I know this is all words and not so interesting so let's get to the Viscets!
Image DogLife., OUT!

11/infinity Viscets----1/6 customs
5 Males
6 Females
2 T1 Customs in the bank
Mint is making one (Tori Karou)
Searching for other (Rowan)

Jace --- Male --- Mated --- Gifted

Skylla --- Female --- Open --- Won

Ghost --- Female --- Mated --- RU

Jasper --- Male --- Closed --- Bred

Gypsy --- Female --- Closed --- Custom

Spirit --- Female --- Closed --- Bred

Kesha --- Male --- Never Open (PPS) --- Won

Kindle --- Female --- Closed --- RU

Azura --- Male --- Closed --- Won

Candie --- Female --- Mated --- Won

Nobel --- Male --- Mated --- Re-Adopt (Won)
Last edited by DogLife. on Wed Apr 11, 2018 6:55 am, edited 19 times in total.
DogLife.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Jace (Gifted)

ImageImageImage

ggggggbcjbbhfkbvhkgggjjjLife is never EASY...
ggggggbcbbbbbbjbdhkbchfbhfkbggjjjBUT... It doesn't mean I won't FIGHT!
gggggggggbbbggggghjdbhvbhhbfhggcvyvyvgvgvyvhvhgggggggI have come close to death...
bhhhhhhhhhjhbbbhhhhhdbhdehhdihnnnnnnnnnhhhhhhggcyvtcyc t vgvyvghhhhhhAnd will keep FIGHTING ON!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Username: DogLife.
Original Name: 05J6A3C2E
New Name: Jace
Nicknames: J, JC, Jacey, Pickle
Birthday: April 21st
Health Issues: Limps slightly on left hind leg when tired
Mate: Ghost
Children: Jasper and Spirit
Theme Song: Warriors by Imagine Dragons
Date Won: 28/02/2016
Designed By: Strudel Gifted By: Razors

Personality:

Short Personality:

Loud ~ Cheeky ~ Naughty ~ Funny ~ Full of Laughter ~ Mysterious ~ Quirky ~ Loving ~ Friendly ~ Can be Hostile ~ Fighter ~ Supportive ~ Silly ~ A bit of a Pickle

In Depth Personality:

Jace is a really positive Viscet, most of the time. When you first meet Jace he might come across as hostile, and it is no surprise as the first fourteen years of his life was spent in a cage. He was tested and used, this obviously changed him. Jace was cruel and dark towards the world, but not forever.

After gaining his freedom through a fire, he became more of a cheeky menace, a pickle and someone full of laughs. He loves to joke around and be funny. The whole point of life for him is to make everything better, after the hard start to his life the only thing he wants is to correct that flawed time by enjoying life.

After turning fifteen, he started to calm down, and is now more about being supportive. One of his friends has issues and Jace is always there for her. He is a fighter, ready to battle others for his right to freedom. No one really knows his past, and nowadays Jace is all about a bit of fun and being there for those who need him.

Jace truly is a soldier, ready to battle on. And that will never change.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

By Razors

By james.
Last edited by DogLife. on Tue Jul 25, 2017 9:21 pm, edited 23 times in total.
DogLife.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Skylla (Won)

ImageImageImage

If you think I am a monster...
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhdhfhxhYou don't know me...

I am Skylla...

And I belong to the sea!hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhdhfhxh

Original Name: Skylla
New Name: Skylla (goes more by Sky though.)
Nicknames: Sky, Monster, Shadow, Soul
Birthday: July 18th
Health Issues: Multi Personality Issues.
Mate: None
Children: None
Theme Song: Monster by Imagine Dragons
Date Won: 25/06/2016
Designed By: SilverSamurai

Personality

Short Personality:

An Outsider ~ Hater ~ A Freak ~ A Monster ~ Shy to Start With ~ A Fighter ~ Bitter ~ Cold ~ Later Became Calmer ~ Loving ~ Naturalistic ~ Kind ~ Hopeful ~ Humble

In Depth Personality:

Sky grew up believing she was a monster, because no one ever treated her right. She was treated as an outsider, a freak, and a mystery. No one wanted to get close to this monster, the monster who ate her up from the inside. She was told she was rotten to the core, with a dark soul. Sky tried many things during her childhood to fit in, changing her looks, her style, and her story, but this led to lies, and as she hated pretending (and still does) it never settled in for her. As a child she was shy, and never wanted to get to close to anyone, always scared the monster inside would steal it away again. She was bitter with her family, and grew up starting to silently hate the world. But deep inside she was just lonely...

As Skylla grew older into her teens, she became bolder, and started fights. She always blamed the monster inside, but deep down she knew that what she was doing was wrong. At the age of thirteen she ran away, and this event brought a change in Sky. She began to let out her inner kindness, no longer held back by the prejudices of her past. In the forest she said her name was Soul, there to help others. That kindness deep inside her began to grow, and by the age of fifteen (Skylla's current age) she was free. Sky is now different to who she was then. She is kinder, softly spoken and shy, but full of hope! She is no longer the monster that she was told she was, and the darkness inside still lingers, but Sky fights it. Skylla is no longer the little girl who had no friends and was told she was a monster, but a brave young Viscet who may be shy, but knows how to beat the darkness.

Overall Sky is prepared to beat the darkness inside, and loves to be free in the ocean.

By Razors
By Yugi
By james.
Last edited by DogLife. on Tue Jul 25, 2017 9:21 pm, edited 17 times in total.
DogLife.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Ghost (Keres) (RU)

ImageImageImage

[[[[gkhhgfhhfhjbjgjfhI guess I truly am a shadow of the past me...
gggugighhhbgdwhefdjhwvsdhfgvsahdfjcjvh[[[[[[[[vjvjbjgjfhGhost by name...
huffyghdjvefhhtygfywgfyiewgfygycgyfggggvjfugkdlv ukulele kfYuri gjdGhost by nature...

Original Name: Keres, a Greek name meaning evil spirit
New Name: Ghost
Nicknames: Ghosty, Spirit, Soul and Shade
Birthday: August 22nd
Health Issues: Partly blind in left eye and delusional
Mate: Jace
Children: Jasper and Spirit
Theme Song: wip
Date Won: 04/10/2016
Designed By: SilverSamurai

Personality

Short Personality:

Shy ~ Silent ~ Kind ~ Warm ~ Gentle ~ Good Listener ~ Haunted ~ Delusional ~ Paranoid ~ Jumpy ~ Questioning ~ Sweet ~ Fearful ~ Loving

In Depth Personality

Ghost has a very difficult personality to explain. She is often not even seen by others, she is generally so shy and silent that Ghost goes days without being spoken to, or speaking herself. Her dad named her Ghost because of that, a fact hardly anyone knows is her original name was Keres, a Greek name meaning evil spirit. But the name Ghost stuck, so her name became Ghost, because it matched her shy and quiet nature better then Keres did...

Ghost, other then being silent, can sometimes be quite kind on the occasion when she gets to know people! There are very few Viscets who have heard her speak, and when she does she comes across as warm and gentle. Ghost has been known to help others with their problems, and is a very spiritual Viscet, often giving those she listens to gem stones or incense candles. Ghost is more of a listener, but she will talk to those she loves.

There is one other part of Ghost's personality that matches her name, and that part of her is almost haunting. Ghost can be very delusional and will often see things that do not exist. Those experiences have made her slightly mad, and others have started to believe that she has lost her mind, or that Ghost has been possessed by a demon or an evil spirit. Ghost sees spirits and the souls of the lost. She has visions and delusions, and she is very paranoid, so she often can not tell what is real from what only she can see.

Ghost's name is almost a perfect match to her personality, haunted...

I wasn't always like this. Jumping at every snapped twig. I never used to wonder what goes on inside people's heads, but now I do. I question every single move a person makes, every word that comes from their mouth. What happened to me that changed me from calm to paranoid, I will tell you, but I truly became a ghost after, and there was nothing that could change that. What happened to me, to my family, took all my joy and my calm nature, and shook it up like a snow globe, and years later I am still waiting for it to settle. It hurts so badly, but that is that. My heart is a kaleidoscope of broken love and dreams, cracked and old, breakable, but you can't put it together again. I am stuck, lost like a shadow...

It all started on my 8th birthday. I was so excited. We were going out, away from the woods that was our home. As a special treat, we were going to get some human food from something called the bins. I was so excited, I could hardly wait to go. As much as I loved the beautiful woods, I wanted to explore, in my silent ghostly way. My mum and dad were smiling, a rarity for my dad as he wanted a son, and someone who was not so... shy. Quiet... Anyway, were walked through the shadowed woods, to the edge. There was a slab of higher rock, then a dip. The dip was not very big, but as my excitement mingled with my fear, my nerves broke out. I was scared. Dad had told me that this was called a road. Where the monsters ran...

The road was one of the most dangerous places I have ever been. The monsters were huge, taller then even my dad, made of a smooth shiny substance unlike anything in the woods. Two golden eyes shone, creating light of their own, other then the sun. We sprinted across when it was clear, by heart beating frantically in my chest. I wasn't able to calm down until we began to eat, the food was old and worse then anything I had tasted in the forest, but I didn't say anything. We ate, my father with relish, my mother with delicacy. I ate in silence. Something was wrong. I could explain what, or how I knew, but I dropped my pizza half, and backed into the shadows. It was just a hunch...

My hunch was correct.

I man with a shining silver stick came into the cove where we were eating. Mum and Dad did not react. I yapped a warning, but I was too quiet. Then stick wasn't. Dad jumped three feet into the air, spinning around to attack the man. Mum couldn't jump. Or move. Or breathe. Mum was... Gone. I should have attacked. Attempted to help mum. Or dad. But I couldn't. Mum lay there, and the image became stuck in my mind. Dad kept on attacking, and the stick let out another bang. I ducked, heard the thud of my father hitting the ground. The tap of shoes. Not a sound came from my mother. But dad was panting.
"Ghost. Keres. Run. Run, girl. Run..."
His head slumped to the side and he fell silent. Now they were ghosts, too. And I was alone, my birthday ending, the crimson curtains closing. Crimson...

Ghost. Ghost. Or do you prefer Keres? I was silent. This was just my mind playing tricks, again. Silence. No, you prefer Ghost? Why? It's not the nicest of names. Wake up. You are not dreaming... Wake up!
I bolted forward, panting as my vision became clouded with red, again. It had been six months since... since that... since that date with death. And every morning my vision clouded red. A punishment from a God, perhaps. Or a punishment from my heart. Whichever was fine by me.
It's not a punishment, Ghost. It's a panic attack. Take deep breaths.
I followed the voices instructions, took deep breaths. It helped. My vision cleared, and then I found I was not alone in the cave. A shimmery silver and lilac wolf thing hovered above the ground next to me. It smiled, showing sharp white teeth. It's eyes seemed to glow with violet light, but it didn't seem menacing. Not at all.
"Who are you?"
I am Suki, and I am your spirit guide.

"Spirit Guide?" I asked, confused. What did this strange wolf thing want?
You have been seeing spirits in your dreams, they want your help. I am here to help you, to guide you. You have to help them though, or the dreams will get worse.
"But why me?"
Those forged in the fire make the best weapons. You went through very hard times, enabling you to see the spirits. It is not a curse, nor a blessing. But we, as spirits, need you, and you need us. It will get hard, very hard, but we can protect you as best as we can. The road will be tough, but you are the one we need. Will you join us, Ghost? Keres? Please?
"Okay. I will."

-8 years later-

Morning Ghost.
I dipped my head to welcome Suki into the cave. My cave. Suki and I had been working together for nearly eight years, and now, at 15 I thought that my problems were coming to the end. There had never been one day that I hadn't had to work, but still, I found I began to enjoy it.
Who have we got first this morning?
"A snow leopard cub who died in an avalanche. Her names Mika."
How's the drawing coming along?
"Nearly done. Just adding the words."
This will be easy then! Suki said cheerfully.
"It's never easy, Suki."
Yeah, I guess your right.
I turned back to my preparation. To summon a spirit first we have to draw the animal, listing the details as well, the name, species, Date of Birth, Cause of Death and Date of Death. That was the easy part. Next we have to set a circle of five candles and five crystals, placing the paper in the centre. We have to then light the candles whilst walking around them clockwise, honouring the Gods of fire, water, wind and earth, before lighting the final candle whilst saying the spirits name. Then we wait. And eventually the spirit comes, and I put them to their final rest. It can take hours per spirit, but it is my job.
Ready to send Mika to her final rest?
"Yes, Suki, let's do this."

(1,107 words)

I sat down comfortably before the piece of paper on the floor. This would be my 400th summoning, if I got it right. It would really up my spirits, and I really wanted to help this little snow leopard cub. She just seamed so sweet. I opened a large wooden box painted with Chinese characters and animals. I stroked the lid that I had painted a picture of my spirit guide and best friend Suki on (and I understand that having a spirit as a best friend is rather weird). I pulled the lid off, and from inside I removed Five different coloured candles with Spanish written on them, and five carefully shaped crystals. I had shaped the crystals myself, apart from the purple diamond shaped crystal that Suki had carved with her magic. Then I took another deep breath to calm myself. It was time to begin.

I placed the candles at regular intervals around the piece of paper, before placing the corresponding crystal to the left. I adjusted the Earth crystal, shaped like a leaf, and nibbled my lower lip with nerves.
You'll be fine Ghost, just relax.
I nodded in answer and continued to adjust the crystals and candles making sure the words Fuego, Agua, Tierra, Aire and Magia were clear to see. They would help me remember my chant. Spirit summoners like myself have two options for which language we use to call the spirits, either Chinese or Spanish for some odd reason. Chinese had never come easily to me, but my mothers mother had been half Spanish, so it felt like I was living up to my heritage. The chants sometimes made my head hurt. but they were what a spirit summoner had to do. I pulled my A4 notebook out of a different box, that I had written the chants in. I also stuck the drawings that I had completed for past spirits in there. I had completed one whole book, so now I was moving on to a second, the chats already written in on the front page, the rest of the pages blank.
Ready?
"I'm ready"
Good luck, Ghost. I'll be here every step of the way.

"Diosa de Fuego, quemadura brillante. Dios del Agua, cambiar el rumbo. Diosa de la Tierra, despertar. Dios del Aire, se levantan. Diosa de la Magia, escucha mi súplica. Ayudar a establecer este espíritu libre. Sé su nombre, y quiénes son. Clama a mí, por lo que puede venir el resto, con la paz. Ayúdame, por favor, para salvar a este espíritu, este amado una llamada Mika."
Well done! That was perfect! Best you have ever done.
"Gracias. Thank you. I might have to do it again though, I messed up the word 'resto' "
No you didn't! Look!
I looked back at the piece of paper, that was softly turning to blue. This was a good sign, it at least meant she was coming. But it didn't reassure me much. I still had to send her to her final rest.

Where am I? Who are you? Where are the others?
I looked over to the piece of paper again, and now there was a little snow leopard cubs spirit hovering above. She had the water symbol on her fore head, Big blue eyes, with two other rings of blue around them. She had soft blue lines up her legs and tail. Around Mika's neck hung a velvety blue collar with a blue tear drop shaped gem hanging off, and she glowed in the cutest way, the glow colour a pastel blue. Mika. She was so young, not even a year old. And I had to help her move on. Little Mika looked up into my face with tiny tears glinting in her eyes. She was shivering and scared, poor Mika didn't know that I was going to help her. She thought I was going to get her hurt.
"Hello little one. It's okay. I won't hurt you."
Who... who... who are... who are you...?
"My names Ghost, and I am a spirit guide. I promise I will not hurt you, I just want to help, okay?"
Okay. Ghost? That's a funny name!
I laughed. "I guess it is. My real name is Keres, but Ghost suits me better."
I'm Mika.
"I know that sweetie. I helped you get here by knowing your name."
How did you know that?
"Well...," I paused looking at Suki. She nodded. "I saw you in a dream"
Really? That's strange, as I kept on praying for someone to hear me.
"And I did. And I am here to send you to your own sort of heaven."

I chatted to Mika for the next hour or so, just talking to her about the snow, and the waves. It turned out this little snow leopard had never seen the sea, and really wanted to see it. I told her about the water, and the taste of salt. How others like her had felt free down by the sea. She was over the moon with joy, asking me question after question until I had no new answers.
It sounds nice.
"Well, I think you will love the sea. Would you like to go there? To your new home?"
But what would I do?
"Help the Water God with ruling over water. Help the world drop by drop. Would you like that?"
Yeah. Will I see you again?
"If you want. Say my name three times and send a prayer to find your way into my dreams. I'll reset a circle and you can come and visit. Would you like that?"
Yes! Yes please Ghost! Mika took a deep breath. Ghost... I am ready.
"Okay little Mika. Enjoy the sea."
I will. Bye bye!
I waved my paw and smiled at her, mouthing goodbye. Then I closed my eyes and started to chant. " Espíritu sentado delante de mí, con este canto libertará. Nadar y aprender a amar otra vez, en las ondas azules que serán su hogar. El Dios del mar tiene mucha necesidad de su tranquilidad. ¡Nombre que como un kin de la ondas, volar y ser libre!"
Mika began to shimmer, and then, just like that, she was gone.

At the same time that Mika vanished, my head began to throb.
"Ouch... that's new."
Are you okay?
"Yeah, I'm good Suki. Just have a splitting headache. Never happened before.
Suki nibbled her lip. I'm sure it's nothing.
"Are you sure?"
She paused. Yes, yes I am. Now unlight those candles and clean up, Ghost.
"Yes boss. Dioses del agua y el aire, gracias por tu fuerza. Diosas del fuego y la tierra, gracias por tu gracia. Diosa de la magia, gracias por tu poder. Con este canto que decreto que el espíritu interior ha sido puesto en libertad. Romper el círculo y romperse rápido. ¡Las llamas queman con mi oración, enviar las cenizas en el aire!"
There was the soft sent of smoke in the air, before the candles flickered and went out. The crystals stopped glowing. I relaxed.
"Number 400 bites the dust." I said to Suki, to no reaction. That was fine, She was probably reporting to the Goddess of magic, her boss. My boss too. But still. My head still throbbed but I ignored it, focusing on packing away the candles and crystals of Fire, Water, Earth, Wind and Magic. Then I popped Mika's picture into my new book. It was funny how she asked to come back to see me, number 100, a Fennec Fox named Benji who I had sent to the God of the Wind, had asked the same thing. The same with number 200, Shadow a wolf who had gone to the Goddess of the Earth, and number 300, a Lynx cub who had gone to the Fire Goddess.
"It's nice to know I have some friends."

It turned out Suki DID know more then she was letting on about my headache, but at the time she refused t talk about it. That very night when I had helped Mika find peace in her own personal heaven, my personal hell came to call. It was dark and the floor and walls of my cave seemed to ripple. I ran outside and the walls began to drip red. My breaths came out in short painful gasps. Drip. Drip. Drip... I ran and ran, the trees rippling and becoming distorted, faces leering out of the trees like lingering witches. As I ran, the floor opened up below me, and I fell down into a world of crimson and black. My foot became trapped, and two figures dragging chains behind them approached. dark as the night that was now covering me, red red eyes glaring, teeth bared in hate. I looked into their eyes and saw them. THEM. My parents were in hell... HELL! I was in hell. I screamed until my throat grew hoarse, tossing and turning. Fear engulfed my heart and I could move no more as the figures of my parent came close.
Ghost!
Thud. Thud. Thud. My parents grinned with relish at my fear.
Ghost!
My heart pounded, my throat ached and my body froze with each step.
GHOST!!!!

Just like that, the red and black world of hell vanished. Just like that, the stench of sulfur was replaced with the smell of pine needles and fresh blackberries. Just like that, my parents were replaced with Suki.
Ghost. Are you okay?
"No. Nononononononono. Hell. I was in hell. my gosh Suki, hell."
Calm down Ghost. It's okay.
"What was it, what I saw? It's gone now, but how..."
Ghost, remember when I told you when we met? That summoning spirits would become hard? I nodded. This is what I ment. What you just had was a vision. Some come true and some do not. Most guides get them after they have been in the summoning business for five or so years. Yours have come a little late. That's a blessing.
"That was a vision?"
Yes Ghost. I am so sorry that you get them. I was praying you wouldn't, as you are our youngest summoner.
"Will they go away?"
Each vision you have will fade away, some will last minutes, others hours. The way to tell if it is reality or not is by if the ground is hazy or not. Does the floor ripple? Then it is a vision.
"No. Not how long the visions last. How long will I have them? A month? A year?"
Ghost. I am so sorry, my friend. But you will have them for the rest of your life.

I had been dealing with spirits for eight years of my life before my first vision. And after that they just kept on coming. Red dripping down walls. The floors opening up. My parents were regular features, covered in chains with dark smiles. I could hardly tell what was real, and what was false. Not all the visions were bad. Some told me where to go next to be safe. Others told me how to protect myself. On top of having regular visions, I was also still helping sixty six to sixty seven spirits per year, intercepted by up to three visions per day. I was jumpy, afraid, paranoid and trusted no one. I only trusted my guide and friend Suki, who guided me through the hard times. And Mika, Benji, Shadow and Carrie, the spirits I had saved. My total number of spirits saved was creeping towards 550, and I found myself heaving under pressure, of dealing with spirits and visions. Sometimes I would have a vision in the middle of a summoning, and generally the spirits were okay with that. I was not. At sixteen, I was in more pain then ever, on my sixteenth birthday dealing with five visions of death, and a headache that lasted the whole day. Trust no longer existed inside my heart. All I could think about was the pain, and the uncertainty, of my life.

(2,005 words)

Image Image
MikavvsdjdsvhcdgsfchdvcgdvchdcgSuki

This is my journal, Suki gave it to me. She told me to write about whatever I want, but that seems useless to me. So I'll write about Spirits. What I have to do. This is my journal, and I guess I need it to sort the real from the false.

This is the zone where I put art credits up, so if I miss you off the list, pm me!

All traditional art by me.

By true knight

By Creative

By Yugi

By Yugi

By ballie.

By BluKitty53

By vesinir

Last edited by DogLife. on Tue Aug 07, 2018 7:43 am, edited 6 times in total.
DogLife.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Jasper (Breeding)

Postby DogLife. » Thu Jan 19, 2017 3:25 am

ImageImageImage

Exploring is the thing I love... The thrill of the search...

Looking for things no one else wants... The beauty only I see...

Name: Jasper
Nicknames: Jassie, Jasp, Jass
Birthday: January 17th
Health Issues: None
Parents: Jace and Ghost
Theme Song: Ride by Twenty-One Pilots
Date Claimed: 27/01/17
Designed By: true knight

Personality:

Short Personality:

~

Wip

In Depth Personality:

Wip

Lines by grifforik, Coloured by Razors
Last edited by DogLife. on Tue Jul 25, 2017 9:24 pm, edited 7 times in total.
DogLife.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Gypsy (Custom)

Postby DogLife. » Sun Mar 12, 2017 7:10 pm

ImageImageImage

xxxxxxxxxxxx♫ We stick together, till the end...
Hunter, Enemy, Foe or Friend... ♫xxxxxxxxxxxx

Name: Gypsy
Name Meaning: Traveler or Free-Spirited
Nicknames: Angel, Gypie, Archer
Birthday: December 18th
Health Issues: None
Parents: Whisteria Falcon (deceased) and Fang Falcon (deceased)
Family/Pack: Rowan (brother), Kindle, Azura
Theme Song: Walking the Wire by Imagine Dragons
Date Claimed: 01/03/17
Designed By: grifforik

Short Personality:

Kind ~ Loving ~ Strong ~ Brave ~ Nobel ~ Protective ~ Skilled ~ Angeic

In Depth Personality:

WIP

See the rest of Gypsy's information HERE!

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImage all wip
Last edited by DogLife. on Sun Oct 15, 2017 6:01 pm, edited 5 times in total.
DogLife.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Spirit (Breeding)

Postby DogLife. » Sun Mar 12, 2017 7:11 pm

Wip

ImageImage
Last edited by DogLife. on Tue Jul 25, 2017 9:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DogLife.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Kesha (Won)

Postby DogLife. » Sun Apr 30, 2017 2:25 am

Wip
Last edited by DogLife. on Sat Jul 15, 2017 8:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DogLife.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Kindle (RU)

Postby DogLife. » Fri May 12, 2017 3:09 am

Wip

By ABeardedDragon
Last edited by DogLife. on Thu Dec 07, 2017 3:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
DogLife.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Azura (Won)

Postby DogLife. » Sat Jul 15, 2017 8:58 pm

Wip
DogLife.