VampireMessageNinja's characters/pets - DO NOT POST!

Make a topic here to show us a collection of your favorite pets from CS or other websites

VampireMessageNinja's characters/pets - DO NOT POST!

Postby VampireMessageNinja » Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:04 pm

All my darlings <3

I'll list all my characters and pets here, including their art, personality, etc.
I was previously known as CrazyWolfFreak and/or CrazyCatFreak, so some of the pets have that owner name on their adoption pages :)

My fursona

Frances x x

Frances is a very very unique coloured feline, her actual species is unknown. As my fursona, she spends most of her time with me. We mostly make a walk through parks or go to the beach, where she enjoys trying to catch seagulls. A weird fact regarding her is that she likes watching TV, especially anime series, and seems to enjoy reading manga, which is another weird thing because she can actually read and understand it. Sometimes I join her and we discuss the developments of the characters. Her favourite manga and anime are Naruto, One Piece and Black Butler.

Oxiries
Donner (male)
Blue (female)
Claire (female)
Wildstripe (female)
Julia (female)
Hypnotic (male)
Ellena (female)
Tabea (female)
Tiko (male)

Wild Mountain Equids
Put into another thread: xXx

Guardians of the Sea
Fino (male)
Summerspirit (male)
Clara-Marlen (female)

Alutorses
Samantha (female)
Tyzon (male)
Midnight Hour (male)

Horses of Savanha Farm
Skydancer (male)
Antanasia (female)
Shirokko (male)

WIP

Other Equids
Snow's Falling Down (female)
Paint (male)
Aqua Power (female)
Midnight (female)
Magnus, The Magnificient (male)
Dina (female)
Eindras
Elbe (male)
Olivia (female)

WIP

Felines
WIP

Canines
Blue Moon (male)
Wasserstrom (male)

WIP

Others
WIP
Last edited by VampireMessageNinja on Fri Aug 08, 2014 11:39 am, edited 29 times in total.
VampireMessageNinja

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: VampireMessageNinja's characters/pets - DO NOT POST!

Postby VampireMessageNinja » Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:13 pm

Oxiries

Donner

Donner, the buck, is 4 years old and the male leader of this herd. He's 18 hands high, very temperamental and likes rain and storms of all kind. Together with Blue, he produced a child called Claire.

Blue

The doe Blue is 3 years old and 15.2 hands high. She's the female leader of the herd and produced a child, named Claire, with Donner. Blue is a good swimmer and likes water in general, pays big attention to her surroundings and is always on constant vigilance.

Claire x

Claire is still very young, about 1 year old, but already reached 16hh. Her parents are Blueand Donner. Claire is always trotting around with her head in the clouds, so her parents often have to remind her that being careful and on constant vigilance is important.

Wildstripe

Wildstripe is 6 years old and a temperamental female Oxirie. She's 16 hands high and doesn't have any children yet. Her favourite colour is orange and she likes to take long naps all over the day, much to the protest of the other herd members.

Julia x

The oxirie Julia is 9 years old and 17.2 hands high. She's already produced a child (Ellena) with Hypnotic and is a very sneaky and energetic doe with a satisfying amount of temperament.

Hypnotic

Hypnotic is 6 years old, a buck and 17.2 hands high. He's a funny big fellow with a big heart for younger oxiries. The mother of his very own child (Ellena) is Julia.

Ellena

Ellena, the 1 year old daughter of Hypnotic and Julia, has already reached a height of 16.9 hh. She's a very outgoing doe and likes to play very mean jokes on the older herd members, which often results in her being harshly punished for it.

Tabea

Tabea is a 3-year-old doe with a height of 16.1 hh. She enjoys the darkness of the night and can often be found staring at the starry sky. Tabea is the calmest of all the does in the herd, which makes her some kind of outsider. She doesn't mind that, though.

Tiko

Tiko is a 7-year-old buck and mostly the one to tell the younger ones a few tales on ancient oxiries. He's 16 hands high, which makes him an average-sized oxirie. The herd leader respects his opinions and often does what Tiko suggests.
Last edited by VampireMessageNinja on Sun May 11, 2014 6:04 am, edited 10 times in total.
VampireMessageNinja

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby VampireMessageNinja » Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:14 pm

Wild Mountain Equids

Can be found here: xXx
Last edited by VampireMessageNinja on Fri Aug 08, 2014 11:38 am, edited 3 times in total.
VampireMessageNinja

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby VampireMessageNinja » Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:15 pm

Guardians of the Sea

Fino x x x x

Fino is 6 years old and a male Guardian of the Sea. His one and only foal is called Summerspirit and its mother is Basil. He's a rather calm kind of guy and mostly stays out of discussions and arguings. He likes watching the sun appear and disappear at dawn and dusk.

Summerspirit

Summerspirit is a male Guardian of the Sea and only 1 year old. His parents are Fino and Basil. The young foal is quite energetic and uses the whole sea as its playground. His parents are basically constantly searching for him because he always swims away.

Clara-Marlen

The mare Clara-Marlen was born on the 28th of September in the year 2000. She currently has no foals, as she's not exactly the right mare to raise children, she can be quite snappy and impatient sometimes. Her partner for life has to understand that and get used to her habits, which include going on a journey to find the freshest algae.
Last edited by VampireMessageNinja on Sat May 10, 2014 11:01 pm, edited 3 times in total.
VampireMessageNinja

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby VampireMessageNinja » Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:47 pm

Alutorses

Samantha

Samantha, the Lowland Alutorse Mare, is calm, collected and motherly. Within their little herd, she's the Babysitter. Together with Tyzon, she produced a cute foal which is called Midnight Hour.

Tyzon

Tyzon is a young Highland Alutorse Stallion. He's quite strong and tends to act very bossy, but his rather big foolish nature makes it hard to get accepted as a leader. Together with Samantha, he produced a foal called Midnight Hour.

Midnight Hour

The stallion Midnight Hour is a rare mix between a Lowland and a Highland Alutorse, namely Samantha and Tyzon. Even though he's still a foal, he's the boss of their herd and is a very rascal leader.
VampireMessageNinja

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby VampireMessageNinja » Thu Apr 17, 2014 2:57 am

Horses of Savanha Farm

Skydancer

Toppyrocks wrote:From a paddock behind you comes a whicker of welcome. You turn and see a medium-sized stallion, watching you intently from behind the fence that seperates him from you. He trots the length of the fence towards you until he is only a few feet away. He eagerly pushes his head over the fence and stretches out to reach you.

"We just moved him out to this paddock late this morning, and already he's used to his new home." The girl explains. "He might not be the most handsome horse we have, but he sure presents himself well, and his personality is just to die for," The girl laughs.

Skydancer, nickname Sky, is a Quarter Horse Stallion with a height of 14.5 hh. His colour is called chestnut and he is a very funny horse, he always manages to make you laugh, no matter how depressed you are right at that moment.

Genetic Code: e/e

Antanasia

VanWen wrote:As a few riders head out a piebald mare whinnies and tosses her head trying to join them. It is easy to see by her sliding stop just before she reaches the gate and by her conformation that she is a cow horse. She whinnies again longing to join the working horses and then stampeds back pushing a few horses out her way as she notices you by the gate.

Antanasia is a very temperamental mare, she likes to work and be around humans. She's a Paint Horse and 15 hands high.

Genetic Code: E/e To/To+

Shirokko

VanWen wrote:A lazy grey stallion flicks his tail contently in his paddock. As you draw nearer he opens one of his eyes and yawns. He cocks up a back hoof and leans against the tree. Looking around you notice he is just about the only grey aground this place. His colouring isn't as wild or as catching as the others and but there is just something about him that makes you smile.

Shirokko is a very lazy horse, he doesn't really want to do anything and he takes very long naps. The 15 hands high Quarter Horse cannot be bothered to walk around on its own, unless you promise to give him a few snacks.

Genetic Code: e/e G/g
Last edited by VampireMessageNinja on Fri Jun 27, 2014 7:41 am, edited 2 times in total.
VampireMessageNinja

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby VampireMessageNinja » Thu Apr 17, 2014 3:11 am

Other Equids

Snow's Falling Down x

Snow's Falling Down is a very difficult mare to handle. She's snappy and ill-mannered.

Paint

Paint is 8 years old and a Paint Horse. He's a very friendly, yet temperamental stallion. He loves apples.

Aqua Power x

Aqua Power is one of her owner's favourite mares. Although she's often in a bad mood, Aqua always does everything she's asked to do.

Midnight x

Midnight is a surprisingly outgoing mare and a real prankster. One should always be careful around her, because she does pranks when you expect it the least.

Magnus, The Magnificient x

Magnus is the most beautiful stallion of their small herd. His fur is very shiny at night and in the sun.

Dina x

Dina is a very temperamental mare and is already 7 years old. She likes the warmth of the desert.

Eindras

Elbe

Elbe is a very sweet 4-year-old stallion, some eindra girls extremely love him because he's so gorgeous and has a decent size (14 hh). But he's searching for true love, so no chance for these beauties!
He's extremely caring and protective to his true love, Olivia.

Olivia

Olivia is a very shy, not overly beautiful 4-year-old mare, but her height (15 hh) makes her stand out of the crowd. She's fallen in love with Elbe.

WIP
Last edited by VampireMessageNinja on Sun May 11, 2014 5:51 am, edited 3 times in total.
VampireMessageNinja

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby VampireMessageNinja » Fri Apr 18, 2014 6:54 am

Canines

Blue Moon

Blue Moon is a very brave and strong willed young canine. He's loyal to his friends and family.

Wasserstrom

Wasserstrom (German for 'water flow) is a nice and calm male wolf. He likes shiny things and human keys.
Last edited by VampireMessageNinja on Tue May 13, 2014 7:35 am, edited 2 times in total.
VampireMessageNinja

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My dressups
Trade with me

Return to Adoptable Collections & Clickables