PikachuTori's Viscets~

Make a topic here to show us a collection of your favorite pets from CS or other websites

PikachuTori's Viscets~

Postby PikachuTori25 » Wed Nov 25, 2015 5:33 am

ImagePLEASE DO NOT POSTImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
If you don't know what viscets are! Click the badge above, and say PikachuTori25 referred me!
ALL VISCETS ARE ALWAYS OPEN FOR OOC BREEDINGS
Viscets that need mates-
-Stark(Male-Heterosexual)
-Rei(Male-Homosexual)
-Ashei(Female-Heterosexual)
-Maya(Female-Bisexual)
-Lilac(Female-Bisexual)
-Matsuri(Female-Bisexual)
-Emperor Papillon(Male-Homosexual)
-Nova(Female-Bisexual)

ImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Code: Select all
[center]【[b]Name Goes Here[/b]】
[color=#color I want]▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
[/color][url=Url goes here][img]Viscet image-Medium[/img][/url]
[color=#color]▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪[/color]
[size=85][b]Gender-[/b]

[b]Mate-[/b]

[b]Breeding Slots- [/b]

[b]Children- [/b]

[b]Other-[/b]

[b]Art-[/b]

[/size][/center]
Last edited by PikachuTori25 on Fri Apr 10, 2020 2:37 am, edited 67 times in total.
PikachuTori25

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Peridot~Dottie

Postby PikachuTori25 » Wed Nov 25, 2015 5:39 am

Peridot, aka Dottie
▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Gender- Female

Mate- N/A

Breeding Slots- N/A

Children- Saki & Geode

Bio- Dottie is a bee keeper, she keeps a hive of honey bees in her backyard and checks on them every week, making sure they're doing alright. She's hoping to get honey to sell on the roadside so she can feed her Dinosaur obsession. She adore dinosaurs a ton and her whole room is full with them, plushies, plastic, anything that looks like a dinosaur she has.

Art-

by steampunkalec

by Cass
Last edited by PikachuTori25 on Mon Aug 14, 2017 11:02 am, edited 15 times in total.
PikachuTori25

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Saki

Postby PikachuTori25 » Wed Nov 25, 2015 5:49 am

Saki
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Gender- Female

Mate- Linden

Breeding Slots- N/A

Children- Aster,Orchid & Sage

Parents- Dottie x Daichi

Other-
Saki loves to make candles and usually sells them along with her mother who's selling honey. She makes them out of the extra wax from the bee hives. Saki is a sweet, down to earth girl and likes warm summer days.

Art-

by Cass
Last edited by PikachuTori25 on Mon Jun 12, 2017 6:55 am, edited 20 times in total.
PikachuTori25

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Milo

Postby PikachuTori25 » Wed Nov 25, 2015 5:57 am

Milo
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Gender- Male

Mate- Venus

Breeding Slots- N/A

Children- Evelyn, Piper, Soli

Bio-
Personality -
Mild-mannered, smart, friendly, funny, socially awkward, determined, eager, sympathetic and idealistic.
Story -
It was a cool fall day, but far from chilly. The sun was radiating heat as if it was still mid summer, and the air carried a slight breeze, ruffling a few of the leaves that still clung to the almost-nude trees. It was but a normal, quiet day. Well, except for the birds screaming out their last songs of summer and the loud THUDs as a viscet hurled itself out of nearby trees. But all in all, it was still a pretty normal day.

Milo grumbled under his breath as he stood up once again and looked up at the tree he had just jum- er, fell out of. Picking up his scattered belongings, the browning-red viscet decided to call it a day, despite it still being early. Milo dragged himself home, with each step his mind admitted defeat and the sing songs of the birds above only sounded like they were mocking him. He stopped and looked up at the birds, and could only let out a long sigh. Oh, how he wished to join them, flying with ease above the world as he knew it. He continued walking a ways down the lonely path until he stumbled upon some feathers, mangled and covered in dirt, on the side of the path. He picked them up and brushed them off, revealing the brightly colored semiplume feathers. They reminded him of a bird of prey and decided to keep them. They could be useful for something, right?

A few days passed since then, and so did more failed attempts at joining the soaring birds.
Milo was at a loss; he wasn’t sure what to do. He wasn’t about to give up his dream, but what else could he do? He once again looked to the sky, only to see a large bird flying above him. It was a red-tailed hawk, to be exact, and Milo’s favorite at that. He could only sit back and watch how it soared with ease through the calm sky, how its wings moved in such a gentle yet powerful motion. Milo’s eyes widened as an idea struck him, and he rushed home as fast as his legs would take him.

----

Milo rushed into his small home, nearly tripping over his own feet. He scattered his materials on the floor and took a step back to look at the assorted pieces of things he had collected over the years. He scavenged through the seemingly random junk that is somehow important to him and started a new pile of things on the side. Milo pulled out the feathers he had picked up earlier and attached a chain to the end of it and hung it around his ear. If anything was lucky, this was it. And it was gonna work. The feathers swayed from his ear slightly at Milo’s movements, encouraging him to finish what he started.

----

He was ready. Ready for what? He wasn’t sure, but he knew something was going to happen. Milo walked down the rough dirt path, wind gently ruffling the fur along his spine. He was carrying a rather large bag in his paws as he quickly walked up to his usual- and favorite- tree that he knew oh so well and stopped at the base of it, dropping the heavy bag. A shiver went up his spine- from the wind or anticipation, he was unsure. Careful paws opened the bag and began taking out its contents: goggles, a small belt, a watch, knee braces, a thick belt/brace with thick, long feathers attached and some ribbon. Milo was grinning ear to ear as he looked over his creations. He had spent the last week working almost non-stop on the things that laid before him, and the dark circles under his eyes proved it. He picked up the long red ribbon and tied it around his tail. just for extra luck he assured himself. He seemed to rely on objects for luck, he was just that kind of viscet. He lowered himself again to pick up the belt and wrap it loosely around his neck. more good luck. I can’t possibly fail with all these charms on me? Milo chuckled to himself and put on the watch. It was in seconds. Milo wanted to know exactly how long he was in the air. Seconds are easier to count than minutes, right? At least for now. He could change it back later. The viscet slid the braces up to his knees and looped the button on the side to secure them. Wouldn’t want to hurt myself too bad, would I? But of course, I won’t fall this time, because I’m gonna do it this time. Milo nodded, agreeing with himself. He finally placed the rather heavy tail belt at the end of his tail and secured it and fanned out the long feathers attached to it. He spent a whole day hunting for feathers, tail and flight feathers from red-tailed hawks. They weren’t easy to find, and Milo is very proud of his scavenging, and his rather messy wending and needle work. He was about to do it. Live out his dreams. He was shaking, this time he knew from anticipation. Milo took a deep, shaky breath and carefully let it out. It was time. The reddish-brown viscet carefully make his way into the tree, onto the highest branch he would dare jump from. The spot was familiar to him, and had a comforting feel to it after spending hours upon hours in that single spot. For a split second, Milo’s mind tried to talk him out of it. But Milo was not going to listen. Not today. He had come too far to turn back now. With another deep breath, he calmly looked over his shoulder at his tail brace, making sure everything was properly in place. Everything was set, but was he really going to go through with it? Yes, he was. When? Now. Now? Now! Milo launched himself out the tree, his powerful back legs thrusting him high into the air. His eyes screwed shut, his heart was racing, and he loved it. This is what he has been waiting for; this is what he lives for! The wind rushing through his fur, the feel of nothing but air under his paws, oh how he longed to stay like this. But what goes up must come down, and Milo knew that. His eyes shot open and he looked down, I should have hit the ground by now. Wa-... I-its working! The viscet was indeed descending, but not falling. He was gliding, well, somewhat. Before long, Milo was once again on the ground, but this time it was a much softer landing. No THUDs this time! Milo checked his watch immediately; 8 seconds. 8 whole seconds! To Milo, those short 8 seconds felt like a lifetime, yet it wasn’t enough. He wasn’t disappointed, but he knew he could do better in time. But for now, he was happy and will call it a day. Milo trotted home with his head held high, thinking about all the things he could build to extend those 8 seconds into a lifetime.

Milo's Likes -
--Birds Of Prey
--Flying
--Freedom
--Mechanisms
--Rollercoasters
--Attempting the 'impossible'

Milo's Dislikes -
--Sharks
--The Ocean
--Fighting
--Bees
--Poachers
--Gravity

Theme Song -
Take To the Sky - Owl City

Art-

Art of Milo by April410

by grifforik

by SilverSamurai

by quillinx

by Apricus

by grifforik

by Cass
Last edited by PikachuTori25 on Mon Jun 12, 2017 6:56 am, edited 29 times in total.
PikachuTori25

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Ezio

Postby PikachuTori25 » Wed Dec 23, 2015 2:21 pm

Ezio
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Gender- Male

Mate- N/A

Breeding Slots-
Slot 1-
Ocie
Slot 2-
Bijou

Children- Naski, Hitori,
Wyzenia & Shay Cormac

Parents-

Bio-
Ezio Auditore da Firenze was born in Florence. Up until the age of 17 (human years), Ezio lived a life of luxury amidst the members of the Florentine noble class. When Ezio was younger, his older brother, and friends of the family fought another viscet pack and. Just before the fight, Ezio received a gash down across his lip (Which is on the other side of his face)which scared, and will remain for the rest of his life. Ezio remained unaware of his Assassin heritage until the age of 17, when he witnessed the hanging of his father and two brothers. Forced to flee his birthplace with his remaining family members - his mother and sister - Ezio took refuge in the Tuscan town of Monteriggioni, at the Villa Auditore. After learning of his heritage from his uncle, Ezio began his Assassin training and set about on his quest for vengeance against the Templar Order, and their Grand Master. He's currently traveling around the world, flirting with female viscets on his adventure to find and kill the Grand Master.
Ezio was raised as a young Florentine nobleman. He was brought up without knowing of the Assassins' existence, or of his heritage. A seducer of women and a playful man, Ezio possesses acrobatic skills far beyond those of his peers, barring his brother. Initially, Ezio allowed his emotions to get the best of him, and would get mad at mainly anything. Now he can control them to some level, but is still fiery as ever.

Art-

by kozume kenma

by Ayshha

by RawrGoesTheLion

by grifforik

by samantha5696

by Nintenthong.

by Apricus

by commandant

by Creative

by Cass

by Prince Audric
Last edited by PikachuTori25 on Fri Mar 15, 2019 2:38 pm, edited 29 times in total.
PikachuTori25

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Nebula

Postby PikachuTori25 » Mon Jan 11, 2016 12:54 pm

Nebula
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Gender- Male

Mate- Nyx

Breeding Slots- N/A

Children- Zelda

Other- Milo is his adoptive father
Nebula is a sweet but shy viscet, having a hard time talking to others other then his "dad" Milo. That's because of the fact, his dad is also anti-social and doesn't like being around other viscets. Nebula carried it over from him. Nebula also loves to invent new machines, mainly centering around flying, which also he gets after his dad. But all and all, Nebula is a sweet cinnamon roll who's greatest dream is to fly among the stars.

Art-

by Razors

by Cass
Last edited by PikachuTori25 on Mon Jun 12, 2017 6:56 am, edited 7 times in total.
PikachuTori25

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Sage

Postby PikachuTori25 » Fri Apr 01, 2016 1:28 pm

Sage
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Gender- Male

Mate-
Fairly

Breeding Slots-
N/A

Children- N/A

Bio- N/A

Art-

By Cass
Last edited by PikachuTori25 on Fri Oct 06, 2017 11:48 am, edited 5 times in total.
PikachuTori25

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Stark

Postby PikachuTori25 » Mon May 09, 2016 6:25 am

TO GIVE AWAY

Stark
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Gender-
Male

Mate-
n/a

Breeding Slots-
N/A

Children-
N/A

Bio-
An adventurer. Silly a silly wip. ;p

Art-
by Cass
Last edited by PikachuTori25 on Tue Feb 23, 2021 4:32 pm, edited 9 times in total.
PikachuTori25

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Paarthurnax

Postby PikachuTori25 » Sun Jul 10, 2016 11:16 am

Paarthurnax
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Gender-
Male

Mate-

Breeding Slots-
- SmileChild (Went they get a female!)

Children-
Tai, Maya , ??? , Timaeus

Bio-
Paarthurnax hatched from an fairly large egg, in the month called April. Paar was the only child, and his mother loved him to bits. She was Paar's earliest memory, Her warm touch and her soft tongue. She named him Paarthurnax, after a legendary and wise dragon. It fit him to a tee, he was bigger then most viscets when growing up and he looked like a legend with his "sail" looking mane and green armor patches. He was also very smart, learning a great deal from his mother. As Paar grew up, he had big dreams, he was going to find his own territory and protect it from others. When Paar was old enough, he said good bye to his mother and set off, searching far and while for a territory to call his own. Paar first met humans right after he set off, he lay low and avoided them. His mother had told them that some were mean, but somewhere nice. He didn't want to risk his life, just encase they were the mean ones. The second time he met humans, well it didn't go over well. One saw Paar, and alerted all the others. They kept screaming the word, Dinosaur. Paar had a faint idea what dinosaurs were, his mother had taught him about them. They were big lizards that once roamed the earth. A few of the braver humans grabbed weapons and started to advance towards Paar, shouting. Paarthurnax wasn't sure what to make of this, and bailed. Paar tried to stay far away from humans after this, but they seemed to be everywhere he turned. He eventually found a heavy forested area, and decided to make it his. There was a small village nearby, but Paar knew if they spotted him he could just hide in the bushes and run into the forest. Paar learned many things when living there, and he watched the humans at night, learning from them. He learned how to make medicine and how to take care of bees. Paar to keep himself busy, would speak in riddles. He enjoyed doing this, and anytime he met a new viscet he would act like a myth to scare them off. Paar soon learned not every viscet wanted to take his hunting grounds and he calmed down, helping the nice ones. He did get into a few fights with the ones trying to take over but he was just protecting what was his. Paar currently lives in a small hut he made himself in the middle of his territory, his trained golden eagle helps him spot anything coming in or out of his territory. Paarthurnax has to deal with a few humans every few years that go out and look for him. They seem more special then the rest, they carry all sorts of odd things with them and are loud. They put weird boxes on trees, and meat in places near them. Paar doesn't think they mean any harm, but he stays faraway from them when they do come around.

Art-
by Howlingatthestars

by Peiikol

by Princess Taozi

by TheGlassWolf

by luto

by Smartyk

by ABeardedDragon

by caraane cat

by Me

by moonfingers

by Grifforik

by Grifforik

by *Shiveren*

Both by Marki-Moo

by Grifforik

by TILL ALL ARE ONE

by true knight

by steampunkalec

by cyberdragon725

by howlingtothestars

By Cass

by ratatouille

by ArtGirl

by kiffell

Image made by tiny little box
If you have art work here that's yours and not sourced, please pm me! <3
Last edited by PikachuTori25 on Sat Dec 22, 2018 4:45 am, edited 24 times in total.
PikachuTori25

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Link

Postby PikachuTori25 » Tue Jul 12, 2016 9:54 am

Link
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Gender-
Male

Mate-
n/a

Breeding Slots-
n/a

Children-
n/a

Other-
Based off of Wolf Link from The Legend of Zelda, Twilight Princess <3

Art-
Last edited by PikachuTori25 on Mon Jun 12, 2017 6:56 am, edited 3 times in total.
PikachuTori25

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me