Doctor Who Fan Club V2.910113.14

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: Doctor Who Fan Club V2.910113.14

Postby eternalglitch » Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:09 am

Donna is really funny. I loved the first half of the adipose episode, that was just hilarious. cx
I think everyone likes Rose because she wanted to make sure the doctor was never alone, Donna because she wanted to get out and see the worlds, and Amy 'cause she is the one who loves exploring and also has a love interest that isn't the doctor.
Martha, I don't know, I never really liked her because she didn't care about going out and exploring and getting that amazing chance and instead left because she didn't get a boyfriend out of it. Don't get me wrong, I didn't hate her or anything, she was just never my favorite companion.
eternalglitch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vacant » Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:20 am

Wolves Run Free wrote:
Donna is really funny. I loved the first half of the adipose episode, that was just hilarious. cx
I think everyone likes Rose because she wanted to make sure the doctor was never alone, Donna because she wanted to get out and see the worlds, and Amy 'cause she is the one who loves exploring and also has a love interest that isn't the doctor.
Martha, I don't know, I never really liked her because she didn't care about going out and exploring and getting that amazing chance and instead left because she didn't get a boyfriend out of it. Don't get me wrong, I didn't hate her or anything, she was just never my favorite companion.

My least favorite companion, honestly, is Rose.

It's because she seemed 'whiny' to me. She had Micky to start with, but everything just got...Wound up?...
Yes, she and the Doctor fell in Love, but I like to blame that partially on the fact that the Doctor, after the Time War, was looking for a companion, found a random girl, and out of the need for a close friend to help him forget the past, formed a rather close bond to Rose. Rose's character annoys me too, she's clingy, and to be, rather obsessed.

But then again, that's just me...
---
Vacant

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rivkah » Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:22 am

Wyrd wrote:
Wolves Run Free wrote:

My least favorite companion, honestly, is Rose.

It's because she seemed 'whiny' to me. She had Micky to start with, but everything just got...Wound up?...
Yes, she and the Doctor fell in Love, but I like to blame that partially on the fact that the Doctor, after the Time War, was looking for a companion, found a random girl, and out of the need for a close friend to help him forget the past, formed a rather close bond to Rose. Rose's character annoys me too, she's clingy, and to be, rather obsessed.

But then again, that's just me...

I have always loved Rose, but recently I've been closer to Donna.

However, don't get me started on Martha. Rose isn't half as bad as she is. Nuh uh. I'm sorry, I didn't like how they made her out at all. Donna was his best friend, she didn't need him as anything more than a companion for herself as well.
I don't check messages here. If you've found me through other websites or communities such as deviantART/Kiamaras, my characters are not for sale and never will be.
Rivkah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spence » Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:30 am

Don't mind me I'm just going to shove my opinions in here.

I adored Rose because the Doctor did. It's a pretty lame reason, but I guess I just feel like when the Doctor let her into his hearts, I welcomed her too. I thought she was funny. I thought she was just great for the Doctor to have around. And since she was my first companion, I'll always love her. Even if she did have... moments.
Martha was... ehh. I mean, she was great and all, but she's just not my cup of tea. She was smart and witty and that was great, but I think that her character could have been better if she hadn't fallen in love with the Doctor. I think that, after losing Rose, he just needed a friend. Not some other girl that's going to fall in love with him.
And Donna was bloody brilliant. Just... brilliant. She was strong and she didn't take any crap from the Doctor. It was amazing to see someone really stand up to him when it was appropriate. I think she could have been the companion for a lot longer than she was. I liked Donna so much because she didn't fall in love with the Doctor, even though everyone always thought they were together. They were just so good together and I think that's why Donna's my favorite. If I could be like any of the companions, I'd want to be like Donna.

*slowly shuffles away*
Spence

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eternalglitch » Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:59 am

Okay, so I have a question then; who here actually likes Jackie?
because if some people thought Rose was bad, who could stand the mother? xD
eternalglitch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vacant » Mon Feb 04, 2013 12:01 pm

Wolves Run Free wrote:

I can deal with Jackie. I actually find her humorous, and typical single mother as well~
---
Vacant

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shibuki » Mon Feb 04, 2013 12:24 pm

Wyrd wrote:
Wolves Run Free wrote:

I can deal with Jackie. I actually find her humorous, and typical single mother as well~

^this^

i found her to be absolutely hilarious
(★╹▽╹)/ bec | they/them | lesbian | ISFP \(╹▽╹★)

☆ today's a great day for sun, smiling, and supporting girls who like girls ☆

characters | artshop

shibuki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stormageddon » Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:24 pm

shibakisses wrote:
Wyrd wrote:
Wolves Run Free wrote:

^this^

I thought she was great. "What else has he got two of?"

Oswin used SOUFFLE
It's SUPER DELICIOUS and EFFECTIVE
+5000 points
Stormageddon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shibuki » Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:15 pm

Stormageddon wrote:
shibakisses wrote:
Wyrd wrote:

^this^

I thought she was great. "What else has he got two of?"

oh lord yes
    "there is a strange man in my bedroom"
    "yes"
    "anything could happen"
    "ah......... no"
(★╹▽╹)/ bec | they/them | lesbian | ISFP \(╹▽╹★)

☆ today's a great day for sun, smiling, and supporting girls who like girls ☆

characters | artshop

shibuki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby VesVes » Mon Feb 04, 2013 3:15 pm

Nyota Hyena wrote:
Hi! My name is Nyota Hyena. I want to join!

My favorite doctor is: Ten
My favorite companion is: Rose
My favorite episode is: Army of Ghosts, Doomsday, (Daleks AND Cybermen! How awesome is that?) and Blink.
I have watched up to: The Snowmen
And finally, I am from America.
I have read the rules and promise to follow them.

Code: Nibblybibbles.

Sorry if it's against the club rules to post before you've been accepted, but I was just wondering if I ever was accepted.
VesVes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me