Doctor Who Fan Club V2.910113.14

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: Doctor Who Fan Club V2.910113.14

Postby ChocolateMilkCannon » Sun Feb 03, 2013 4:19 am

I should also mention that my mom had a dream about zombies as well. o_O I really need to get back to watching Doctor Who, the episode I'm on doesn't interest me so I'm having a hard time getting back to it.
I'll do this later.
Cheers,
Discord's Time-Traveling Companion
ChocolateMilkCannon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lil28 » Sun Feb 03, 2013 4:45 am

I had a Doctor Who dream - and I guess it classes as 'weird'

I was looking over my bunk from my bed, and the was a police box parked infront of me. The doctor - some reason Tennant stepped out, and looked at me and said. "Oh, steamtrains and timelines. In all the places the randomizer could choose, it had to be a girls bedroom." Then from behing him Tom baker came out and said. "You've woken her. Hey, come on down here" He said, and I got down to my floor, the two doctors looking at me. 4 put his scarf over his shoulder and asked; "Do you like adventure?" I nodded. "Are you fearless?" Tennant asked. I reply "No, but no-one is fearLess." The doctors took a hand each, and lead me into the TARDIS. I gawped at the inside, and they asked me in unison, "Where to?" And I look at them and smile. "Somewhere...really strange." I say, and 10 starts the TARDIS, hitting with a hammer and twirling dials.And we all grabbed the console, lauging.
Then I woke up, wishing it wasn't a dream :(

i might not spend much time on here anymore, but if you're an old rp friend, PM me on here - i check occassionally, and I love getting in touch with old friends!

seems i'm temporarily getting back into pet collecting on here... *sighs wistfully* i will trade for bulk 2015-2020 pets!
lil28

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The BadWolf » Sun Feb 03, 2013 4:48 am

lil28 wrote:I had a Doctor Who dream - and I guess it classes as 'weird'

I was looking over my bunk from my bed, and the was a police box parked infront of me. The doctor - some reason Tennant stepped out, and looked at me and said. "Oh, steamtrains and timelines. In all the places the randomizer could choose, it had to be a girls bedroom." Then from behing him Tom baker came out and said. "You've woken her. Hey, come on down here" He said, and I got down to my floor, the two doctors looking at me. 4 put his scarf over his shoulder and asked; "Do you like adventure?" I nodded. "Are you fearless?" Tennant asked. I reply "No, but no-one is fearLess." The doctors took a hand each, and lead me into the TARDIS. I gawped at the inside, and they asked me in unison, "Where to?" And I look at them and smile. "Somewhere...really strange." I say, and 10 starts the TARDIS, hitting with a hammer and twirling dials.And we all grabbed the console, lauging.

fourfourfourfourfourfourfourfourfourfour

Are you sure you haven't had my dream and I've had yours? :lol:
───────𝙳𝙾𝙽'𝚃 𝚈𝙾𝚄 𝙴𝚅𝙴𝚁 𝙻𝙴𝙰𝚅𝙴 𝙻𝙾𝚅𝙴 𝙰𝚂𝙸𝙳𝙴, 𝚂𝙾𝙽
xxxmarston || he/him || resident cowboy enthusiast || her <3
The BadWolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lil28 » Sun Feb 03, 2013 4:56 am

Nah, I think its all mine :D

i might not spend much time on here anymore, but if you're an old rp friend, PM me on here - i check occassionally, and I love getting in touch with old friends!

seems i'm temporarily getting back into pet collecting on here... *sighs wistfully* i will trade for bulk 2015-2020 pets!
lil28

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zookrates » Sun Feb 03, 2013 5:45 am

iBeeWho wrote:So, my school only just went back after our Summer break yesterday. I was in a new class sitting at a table with people I didn't know, with my TARDIS pencil case in front of me. The teacher was talking away then out of nowhere the guy sitting next to me starts doing the tapping (like The Master)!!! I couldn't believe it! I must have given him the cheesiest grin ever, haha.

That was the best way I've ever met another Whovian. I would imagine most people would be all "So you like Doctor Who too?" But this guy was clever. Thought of a reference to test me! I have a feeling we will get on quite well :3

Cool! What regerence?

Asdfghjkl, Cassandra the last human is playing Ms. Oliver in Poirot, and I love her role there, it is so different from Cassandra, so it is really fun to watch :')!

Not to get off-topic, when I was at the market, I saw a fruit named "sweetie" so I was like "Hello, sweetie", until I saw a poster for ice-cream: "Doctor, we need more icecream!" And I just died xD
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
wattpad twitter tumblr: main aesthetic bands photos

when in doubt, freak 'em out
ImageImage Image

speak the truth, even if your voice shakes

ImageImageImage
Zookrates

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vacant » Sun Feb 03, 2013 5:58 am

lil28 wrote:I had a Doctor Who dream - and I guess it classes as 'weird'

I've had Doctor Who dreams before...
I've even written a hundred page fan-fic on Word about Eleven- He fit better than Ten did for the role...

But yeah, sometimes when the new episodes are on, I get hyped up, and that's what happened...
---
Vacant

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ChocolateMilkCannon » Sun Feb 03, 2013 6:02 am

For some reason all of my Doctor Who dreams are about the eleventh Doctor even though I haven't got to his part of the show yet. It's really weird. o_O
I'll do this later.
Cheers,
Discord's Time-Traveling Companion
ChocolateMilkCannon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zookrates » Sun Feb 03, 2013 6:05 am

I have had a few DW dreams before, but I have forgotton them :c
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
wattpad twitter tumblr: main aesthetic bands photos

when in doubt, freak 'em out
ImageImage Image

speak the truth, even if your voice shakes

ImageImageImage
Zookrates

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vacant » Sun Feb 03, 2013 6:09 am

Zookrates wrote:I have had a few DW dreams before, but I have forgotton them :c

I normally write them down- I write everything down..

But yeah, most people do forget their dreams. I've forgotten plenty, and remembered plenty too.
---
Vacant

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rivkah » Sun Feb 03, 2013 6:13 am

Wyrd wrote:
Zookrates wrote:I have had a few DW dreams before, but I have forgotton them :c

I normally write them down- I write everything down..

But yeah, most people do forget their dreams. I've forgotten plenty, and remembered plenty too.

I will always write down my Doctor Who dreams. c:
I don't check messages here. If you've found me through other websites or communities such as deviantART/Kiamaras, my characters are not for sale and never will be.
Rivkah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me