Help The Card Pets Dominate Chicken Smoothie!

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Help The Card Pets Dominate Chicken Smoothie!

Postby sempiternal. » Sun Dec 27, 2009 1:58 am

You're walking along with your card dog padding behind you, when you notice a small building with a notice board in front of it. You look up and you also notice the name of the building : Help The Card Pets Dominate Chicken Smoothie (HTCPDCS). You are about carry on walking, when a postcard-sized notice in the notice board attracts your attention. You read it and smile in suprise. Amazing! I've always wanted to join a card animal club! You think about it, then turn towards the building, with your dog still patenty walking behing you.

As you enter the building, you look around. You are in a small room, which must be a waiting room. Suddenly a voice speeks up, making you jump. "Hello, and welcome to HTCPDCS. I see you have a lovely (you hear a slight sniff) card dog. As you look up, you see a pretty cat.

"My name is Snowflake, and I am the recepsonist. Meet Foxy, my brother. You look to Snowflake's left side and you see a fox chewing on some misltoe, looking quite grumpy.

"Welcome" you here Foxy say. You see Snowflake sigh, then turn back to you. Before you join, you must read the rules. They are on that sheet of paper over there. You look to where she is pointing, then pick up the paper. This is what it says:

RULES

1. To join, you must have a card lion or dog.
2. The pet you're joining with must have a monster plushie/toy.
3. Only use your own pets.
4. Do not be impatient for me to update, I do have a life outside of CS.
5. All of Tess's rules apply.
6. Have fun!
'

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me