The Petz Support club (PSC)

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

The Petz Support club (PSC)

Postby Tamanegi Crow » Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:32 am

Note to mods: If this doesn't belong here then move it.

The Petz Support club (PSC) is a club that wants to bring the old pc petz back. Lets admit it,the petz seem kinda brainless now. We are people that want petz with tudes again! We are people that don't want the petz to just sit in one place while we pet them! We are people that want to take our petz anywhere any time! So we are asking YOU to help us get a petz6 for the PC that follows the other five PC games! If you want to join just pm me! Ill be making a site soon.
crew as follow:
Game Helpers:
Hexer-
breed maker-
breeder-
skin maker-
clothes or toy maker-
playscene maker-
Helpers:
sig posters- - - - -
research-
graphic maker-
Credits:

Please join if you can. A few jobs don't even need the the game! I have a few rules though:
rules for the game helpers are as follow:
.We aren't looking for a hexing god or anything but I would like you to at least know how to hex (if you want to lern then i would go here http://boardwalkerz.com/carolyn/carolyn.htm)
.Please,if you make breedz,make sure the breed works and is not all crazy and choppy. If it over-rights PLEASE let me know.
.If,you are a breeder,theres a request for a litter please be prepared to breed. I would download petzA to help.
.You can get the skin base here- just color it and then let me see it. If it needs work ill let you know. make sure you read about the base before starting.you do not need the game for this.
.Same for the clothes/toy maker as the hexer. Please have know what your doing.
.this is very easy... just make sure it looks ok.
As for the normal helpers:
.Sig posters basicly post a banner or leave a link to here or the site.
.If you are doing research then what you are doing is watching petz and what they do. You bacisly look for things that might help people.
.if you are making graphics, then you make banners,icons,ect... make sure they look good and arent too big ;)
Hope you join!
TOUHOU ROCKS!!!!!!!!!! SO DO ANTHRO OCTOPUSES!!!!!!ןoן sıɥʇ pɐǝɹ puɐ pɐǝɥ ɹnoʎ uɹnʇ oʇ pǝɹǝɥʇoq noʎ ʇǝq I
My old user name was tirunit.
/▌
/ \ ☻/
giygas killed bob.
Tamanegi Crow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me