Dumbledore's Army

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: Dumbledore's Army

Postby Falls » Sat Oct 19, 2013 5:37 pm

Mentalist Psycho wrote:My friend's mom made us Hogwarts robes to wear a few years ago, so I know nothing of the expensiveness...

Of The Falls wrote:I feel bad for not knowing this myself, but does the wizarding world do anything for Halloween or for the harvest season in general?

They celebrate Halloween in the books; Hogwarts is decorated, and James and Lily died on Halloween, but I dunno what they do to celebrate at home...

I guess go around in their robes and collect candy from the unsuspecting muggles?

Ah, I see. Thanks ^^
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
﴾ Ғαℓℓs ﴿

CS Status:
semi-inactive

Coding Help:
click here

Sig Requests:
closed

Emergency?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxI'llxalwaysxacceptxPMsxandxhelpxrequestsxfromxfriendsxandxoldxacquaintances.
Falls

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Falls » Sat Oct 19, 2013 5:41 pm

Doubleposting for good reasons. This is mostly for me, though I've provided an explanation for those who like to have explanations.

When I update the members list I type "username" into the search box and find all the new joiners that way. Since converse did it all fancy, Imma just put this here so I don't overlook her form.

converse. wrote:
    sername
    converse.
    Sup' bro?

ouse
    Hufflepuff, forever!

atronus
    Red panda, according to one test, that one was my favorite. I took twelve different tests! XD

icture of atronus
    Link! xoxox

ps - this picture is not mine, and i do not claim any rights other than it was open to the public

The word "username" is in this post, so I should be able to find it now.
﴾ Ғαℓℓs ﴿

CS Status:
semi-inactive

Coding Help:
click here

Sig Requests:
closed

Emergency?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxI'llxalwaysxacceptxPMsxandxhelpxrequestsxfromxfriendsxandxoldxacquaintances.
Falls

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fawkes. » Sat Oct 19, 2013 11:43 pm

I will ring a bell and put on my best scowl, asking "You sir, care about a shave?"

Yush, totally seeing it already ^^ Butta, I totally love yourTonks outfit, Converse! Awsome idea!!
fawkes.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Falls » Sun Oct 20, 2013 4:29 am

Hey guys =)

I would like to offer up a congratulatory butterbeer to everyone here. Why? Look at the page number! We've passed 900 pages! Yay!

Of course this means that we have to pack up and move the army to a new thread, as per the rules of CS. Please do not post on this thread anymore. A mod will come by soon to lock it down. I have made a portkey to the new one and placed it below. You don't have to do anything fancy to post on the new thread. Just carry on like normal!

See you there!
﴾ Ғαℓℓs ﴿

CS Status:
semi-inactive

Coding Help:
click here

Sig Requests:
closed

Emergency?

Falls

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me