MLP:FiM Fan Club! {Version 7!}

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Whose your favourite character of MLP G5 so far?

Sunny
29%
Pipp
4%
Zipp
29%
Izzy
29%
Hitch
7%
Other (Tell us who! <3)
4%

Total votes : 28

Re: MLP:FiM Fan Club! {Version 7!} [Posting open!]

Postby Eggnog » Sun Apr 08, 2018 11:49 am

Smiley100P wrote:Soo what does everyone think about Maud now having a boyfriend

I think its cute! The first time she smiled in the episode I threw my hands and said "YASSSSSS!" :lol:
Eggnog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen Vivane » Sun Apr 08, 2018 7:55 pm

I thought it was interesting to see them bring a relationship that was more than family or friend into the mix. I thought he was a bit annoying but he's perfect for Maud
Friendly reminder, AI generated pictures are not art and are actively trained on works from artists who gave no permission for their creations to be used.
Note for trades and PM's, I leave my CS tab open almost all the time for easy access. I am online but I'm not actively looking at the tab <3
Yes my characters are not actively developed, I place all the blame on hyperfixations not lining up with them.
Please don't message me asking if I'm selling or trading Closed species characters. If I haven't said otherwise? The answer is no.
HuaLian and Wangxian my loves
What I'm owed
x2 Unique Lambicorns
Queen Vivane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Toxi+Bbun » Thu Apr 26, 2018 10:17 am

Ehhh not really my thing (neither was SugarMac), it kinda feels like they're just pairing up the recurring characters because of [REDACTED], would've been nice if they just left it open instead of filling in the canon love interest slot but what can you do (shrug). Regardless it's not something to waste my energy on since this IS a kiddy show after all.
Toxi's Box wrote:❝News❞
❝June 16, 2019
Big oof ya know.
Much love. ❤❞

❝CS Pet❞

❝Links to Click❞
Fursona and Characters
Image Image
Bbun's Box wrote:❝News❞
❝Bit inactive but still always checking!❞

❝CS Pet❞

❝Links to Click❞
Pony CharactersPet Adoptables
Image Image

This account is shared by two people.
{Bbun types normally.}
[Toxi signs, centers, and smalls her posts.]

~Thanks to Twilight Sparkle for our avatar!~
~Thanks to dizzy blossoms. for our siggy!~

Toxi+Bbun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SeddieDeer » Fri May 11, 2018 7:59 am

Queen Chrysalis wrote:

I thought it was interesting to see them bring a relationship that was more than family or friend into the mix. I thought he was a bit annoying but he's perfect for Maud

Personally, I must agree! I think she deserves somepony who makes her happy! Don't we all deserve our own very special somepony? : )
ImageImageImage
Members of CS... I grew up on this website, and it feels more like a second home to me than a simple pet website. And so, If you ever need someone to talk to... If you ever need a shoulder to cry on...If you just want to speak to someone to cheer you up, or you just need someone to make you smile...If it's your birthday...Or anything like that...Please Pm me. Because I believe that we are all brothers and sisters (and none binary siblings.) of this earth. I want to make you smile. I have virtual tissues and hugs <3 <3 <3 ~Seddie
SeddieDeer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Smiley100P » Thu May 17, 2018 7:29 am

SeddieDeer wrote:
Queen Chrysalis wrote:

Personally, I must agree! I think she deserves somepony who makes her happy! Don't we all deserve our own very special somepony? : )

Certainly!! The concept of Love is something well-explored upon in fiction, and my own works are no exception. And while I have mixed feelings on MLP's exploration of these feelings, it's pretty nice to see Maud with a boyfriend.
BASKIN-ROBBINS ALWAYS FINDS OUT
[size=85]Smiley | Gemini | M | Heteroromantic Asexual ithink
-Complete trashord
-Owner of 2VT
-Complete trashlord
-writing a webcomic, hopefully
-complete trashlord
Current status: officially a forfunite
Smiley100P

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dragón » Sat Jun 02, 2018 5:25 pm

HEY i don't know how active anyone is, here
but i'm assuming since y'all like mlp, someone is bound to have an answer to my question???
for anyone who maybe is interested in the older mlp series, would you be able to tell me which movie/ep/etc this is from???? bc i can't remember for the life of me

this is all the information i have, i'm sorry LOL
but thank u for any help i may receive :')
✯¸.•´*¨`*•✿ indigo ✿ dragon ΘΔ ✿ puppeh: ✿•*`¨*`•.¸✯
dragón

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen Vivane » Sat Jun 02, 2018 8:14 pm

I actually don't remember where that's from. It's not from any of the movies I don't think. So it will probably be from one of the episodes.

Also, I still can't believe that Spike has wings now, it's so strange to think about!
Friendly reminder, AI generated pictures are not art and are actively trained on works from artists who gave no permission for their creations to be used.
Note for trades and PM's, I leave my CS tab open almost all the time for easy access. I am online but I'm not actively looking at the tab <3
Yes my characters are not actively developed, I place all the blame on hyperfixations not lining up with them.
Please don't message me asking if I'm selling or trading Closed species characters. If I haven't said otherwise? The answer is no.
HuaLian and Wangxian my loves
What I'm owed
x2 Unique Lambicorns
Queen Vivane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SeddieDeer » Sun Jun 03, 2018 6:31 am

bau wrote:
HEY i don't know how active anyone is, here
but i'm assuming since y'all like mlp, someone is bound to have an answer to my question???
for anyone who maybe is interested in the older mlp series, would you be able to tell me which movie/ep/etc this is from???? bc i can't remember for the life of me

this is all the information i have, i'm sorry LOL
but thank u for any help i may receive :')

OH! I KNOW THAT MOVIE! Atleast I think I do :3 I think that's from "mlp the movie" 1986 ^_^ Please look it up! Is it? :) Cause I think it is! I was a fan of my little pony in my childhood years, and my teenage years before MLP:FIM became a big thing :) I know all the songs from that movie, all the scenes from that movie. AND i'm pretty certain that that was a scene from that movie :)
ImageImageImage
Members of CS... I grew up on this website, and it feels more like a second home to me than a simple pet website. And so, If you ever need someone to talk to... If you ever need a shoulder to cry on...If you just want to speak to someone to cheer you up, or you just need someone to make you smile...If it's your birthday...Or anything like that...Please Pm me. Because I believe that we are all brothers and sisters (and none binary siblings.) of this earth. I want to make you smile. I have virtual tissues and hugs <3 <3 <3 ~Seddie
SeddieDeer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shian » Sun Jun 03, 2018 7:45 am

Unless that's a doctored image, the only fires that were in G1 was when the sunstone set fire to Bumbleland in The End of Flutter Valley episode 5.
There was def. no fire in the movie.
ImageImage
Come buy old rare pets in bulk for gems!
Shian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SeddieDeer » Sun Jun 03, 2018 12:38 pm

Shian wrote:Unless that's a doctored image, the only fires that were in G1 was when the sunstone set fire to Bumbleland in The End of Flutter Valley episode 5.
There was def. no fire in the movie.

You're right there! Shame on me for not realizing that and seeing Firefly and thinking "That's MLP The Movie!" Straight away ^_^. But shame on me also for not realizing that bau and Shian have yet to fill in the new forms that include the new golden rules.

You know that you're auto accepted once you do that, and then you get a big ole' pony hug. How amazing is that? :) I hope to see you two Pony Loving lot in the future with the forms that make you part of the brand new pony fanclub! With rules that make everyone feel safer on a whole ^_^ And don't worry, you're not the first to make this mistake as there were no forms you had to fill in before saying anything in the past! ^_^

Hope to see you two soon enough!
ImageImageImage
SeddieDeer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me