░▒▓Pony.Town Club▓▒░ (Open and accepting!) (Mod signups!)

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

░▒▓Pony.Town Club▓▒░ (Open and accepting!) (Mod signups!)

Postby andrulian » Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:35 pm

Pony.town Club

Hello! I'm Meau, and this is the Pony.Town Club! If you love the game pony.town, this is the club for you!
We will talk about anything as long as it relates to the game, what ponies are your favorite you see on the game, and more!

What Is Pony.town?

Pony.town is a browser game about, well, ponies! You can be anything you want, and make your own pony! There are no limits, and people even make cats, wolves, birds, dragons, and more! There are tons of people that might share the same intrests as you! There is a musicals corner, (not really a corner) featuring Hamilton, BMC, DEH, and more! There's the Pokemon corner, the DDLC corner,the HTTYD corner, the Warriors corner, and so many more! Note that the game is still in development

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Preferred Nickname:[/b]
[b]Ponies you use mainly:[/b] (Picture, please!)
[b]Fandoms you are currently in:[/b]
[b]Extra:[/b]

Mod Sign Up Form: (Open!)
Code: Select all
Username:
Why do you want to be a mod?:
How active are you?:
How do you do in stressful situations?:
Do you think you are worthy of this title?:

MEMBERS:
Meau (Owner)

PONY EXAMPLES (DO NOT COPY, THESE ARE MINE!):

Image Image

There are two main servers, PG, and 18+! DO NOT go onto the 18+ server if you are underage, if you do, I can not stop you but that is your own risk! I, nor CS is responsible for anything you may see on there.

I don't know if this is allowed on CS because it requires a social media to sign up, but..?
andrulian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me