❀Kjaku Fanclub [v1]✿

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

❀Kjaku Fanclub [v1]✿

Postby Bettalong » Fri Feb 23, 2018 5:41 pm

Welcome to the official Kjaku Fanclub !!

In this fanclub, owners and non-owners alike are welcome to chat about Kjaku!

Image Image Image Image Image Image
ImageImageImageImage

[RULES]

> The fanclub is to be used for chatting with other people about Kjaku only! If you wish to chat about other things with someone or only converse with one other person (1 on 1 convos/irrelevant subjects/etc), please bring that to PMs (or) our discord!

> This is a general rule of Kjaku but an even more important rule in the fan club- please be respectful of everyone in the community! The fanclub is not a place to make other people feel bad about being here. Further more, the fanclub should not be used to complain/rant/guilt trip others regarding losing a competition or any other Kjaku related topic painted under a negative light. If you have troubles with someone, please bring it to the attention of staff privately.

> All main thread Kjaku rules apply to the fanclub as well!

> Reply to at least 2 people when you post to our fanclub, please! Though this is a loose rule and isn't 100% mandatory, it's strongly preferred and awesome to make others feel included. However, don't continuosly make posts without replies!

> Do not spam,,, please do n o t

> Advertising is allowed within reason! You are allowed to advertise commissions / art seeking / (re)adoptions / etc, but you may not do this excessively (try to keep it at once per every 2 pages). Note that Kjaku aren't trade-able at this point in time, so advertising for "trades" are not allowed!

> Don't make drama over the characterization of someone else's Kjaku. Though this rule technically qualifies under the category of "respect", it's notable that what someone considers "the almighty god of all" in their AU doesn't have to apply to your own AU. With that said, Kjaku and their character are subject to the freedom of any AUs as wished upon by their owners and this should be respected.

> Only our staff may give away "official community rewards" via raffles/streams/etc with given permission by bettalong or james. - other community-run giveaways will be treated as giftings (so the item must be in the giver's inventory!)
Last edited by Bettalong on Fri Feb 23, 2018 5:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bettalong

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bettalong » Fri Feb 23, 2018 5:41 pm

reserved post just in case... !

The fanclub is open to posting now ! ♡

To start off, I want to thank everyone who's been interested in and trying out for Kjaku at this point! <33 I've got big plans coming up for events in the not-so-distant future, so hopefully we'll be seeing some shenanigans fun events soon!
Bettalong

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ❀Kjaku Fanclub [v1]✿

Postby dragonstars » Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:23 am

No problem!I can't wait to see what kind of adopts and events you do! >w<
Keep up de good work!
Please click these! Thank you! ^w ^

dragonstars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ABeardedDragon » Sun Feb 25, 2018 10:24 am

Seen these guys around a little and just wanted to show up here, oops! I really like them aaah. <3
I got my first guy, this is Sven!
Last edited by ABeardedDragon on Sun Feb 25, 2018 5:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ABeardedDragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AvocadoLawyer » Sun Feb 25, 2018 10:25 am

This species is so adorable, I can't wait for even more stuff with them. :D

♕𝘔𝘺 𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘴

|| Hello || Easton || He/him || Gay Geek || Pisces ||

"ɪ ᴀᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀsᴛᴇʀ ᴏғ ᴍʏ ғᴀᴛᴇ, ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴀᴘᴛᴀɪɴ ᴏғ ᴍʏ sᴏᴜʟ."
𝘛𝘦𝘢𝘮 𝘍𝘳𝘦𝘦 𝘞𝘪𝘭𝘭
AvocadoLawyer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bettalong » Mon Feb 26, 2018 5:50 pm

@dragonstars & AvocadoLawyer - Thank you so much !!! ;;;u; <333
@ABeardedDragon - Congratulations on Sven! :^D <33 I'm really happy you got the bby!!!
Bettalong

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _Alex_ » Sat Mar 03, 2018 12:01 pm

hey all! i'll make a proper introductory post later, but i'm alex and i'm both an artist and a moderator (or police as betta loves to call us) for this lovely species c:

i'll be working on a few event kjaku right now, and i thought it would be a nice idea to host the first stream! if enough people join, i've gotten permission to giveaway a nice surprise or two ^^ so feel more than welcome to join in.

https://join.me/965-216-377

_Alex_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Strudel » Thu Apr 12, 2018 2:33 am

@ ABeardedDragon
Sven is such a cutie! I love the colors~ Congrats!

@Bettalong
That orb event was fantastic <3 and my girl Petra I got from it... she's a perfect cutie <3 (I also really love the Gloomday event. It's really unique and interesting!)

Speaking of Petra, I just thought I'd introduce her.
She's a sweet girl that tries to do right, but she can have a bit of a temper when things don't go her way. Sometimes, she's a little too kind for her own good, too. She's very resourceful when it comes to solving problems, but she's not really great at focusing so that hinders her.

Also, I'd like to offer a couple of free headshots of people's kjaku. So the first couple of people who PM me, I'll draw a headshot of yours. Just send a PM with kjaku somewhere in the title and give me a link to the kjaku and if you have a personality for them feel free to send that my way too.
I may take on more than two, not sure yet.
Strudel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me