Saturn Dogs Fanclub V1

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Saturn Dogs Fanclub V1

Postby bark » Sat Feb 17, 2018 11:11 am

🔼 Artist Search 🔼 Archive 🔼 Staff and Affiliates 🔼 Rules 🔼 Official Oekaki 🔼

▶️ What are SaturnDogs?
Saturn dogs are a lovable species of dog found throughout the galaxy.
Saturn dogs have been space companions since the age of rockets a time when Earth began to crumble and a new age of space was formed. Saturn Dogs are capable of surviving on planets without oxygen for months at a time and extra fluff keeps them warm on the colder planets. Saturn dog's adapt quickly to their environments maybe two to three days from arriving will they be thriving and happy. Saturn Dog's are loyal and prefer to stick with one owner only but are capable of adapting to new owners. Saturn Dog's are social and communicate with the typical barks and howls of modern day dogs but with wolf body language mixed in. Saturn Dog's prefer each other's company along with humans they have also been known to bond with other animals. Saturn Dog coloration comes in many variety's but rarely will a neon or florescent colored Saturn Dog emerge. As these colors are bright to the eye and hard to distinguish between their species. Saturn Dog halo's can consist of almost anything from the image of a planet to a specific type of flower, it adds a distinct uniqueness to the species. They have long legs and are capable of running far distances on land in a short amount of time.

1.) Everyone is welcome here! From owners to non-owners. c:

2.) Stay on topic, posts that go off topic will be reported.

3.) Begging/whining for Saturn Dogs is not allowed, so is complaining about not winning in comps.

4.) Advertisements about Saturn Dogs (Trading, art sales, relationships, and any simlair topics) can only be reposted every 5 pages.

5.) Please reply to at least 2 other people, we're all a family here and we don't want anyone left out. c: Use the "@Username" instead of quoting to reduce image lag.

6.) Do not use any light colored font, ( Like this ) small fonts (
    Like this, only font sizes above 70 please) and no odd fonts (ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛʜɪs). It may look pretty, but we want everyone and including mobile users to read what you posted.

7.) Coding your post is perfectly okay, but please do not exceed 3 coding images in each post. (Saturn dog refs/art is allowed, max of 6 of these images.) This is to comply with the "Rules of images in posts" on chickensmoothie.

8.) You must include everyone in the conversation on this topic, 1 to 1 conversations must be done in PM. (1x1 conversations on here will be reported as spam.)

9.) When marking, please be sure to still follow the response rules.

10.) When this thread hits 900 pages, please do not recreate it. K-9-Dog will remake it asap <3

11.) Lastly, Be kind and courteous to every user! Negativity will not be permitted in the fanclub or any of our threads; if you see a trouble-some post, Please do not reply to it, just report it, and contact K-9-Dog, Azuran, or any of our mods listed here!
Planet header and "Clubhouse rules" images by K-9-Dog.
Only mods can use these images in other Saturn Dog threads.
Last edited by bark on Sat Feb 17, 2018 11:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
bark

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: [do not post yet pls] Saturn Dogs Fanclub V1

Postby bark » Sat Feb 17, 2018 11:11 am

Res
bark

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Saturn Dogs Fanclub V1

Postby bark » Sat Feb 17, 2018 11:12 am

Final res, posting is now open!
bark

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Saturn Dogs Fanclub V1

Postby bark » Fri May 04, 2018 1:04 pm

Hello, K9 here! If you're seeking a custom Saturn Dog, then lucky you! Custom commissions are open! <3
    Our artist unfunny is making the customs, more information can be found here: Boop!

Until then, I have a question for you to answer here, to make this fanclub more active!

"What type of event you'd like to see?"
bark

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me