Kalon Fanclub V.4

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: Kalon Fanclub V.4 [OPEN]

Postby Kyar » Fri Feb 09, 2018 8:59 am

Replies!
@hashtag
OH MAN I need to return your PM I'm so sorry dude. I knew I was gonna do that as soon as I opened them while I was busy. Shame on me. *smacks own hand* I do hope you've gotten some interesting trade offers though! Jonathan and Bobby are just too cute omg. No wonder you've already got an offer on one and aren't trading the other lol. :) I'll be curious to see what you end up doing anyway!
@Vyntage.
He's a green machine. I keep staring at those colors and suddenly it doesn't feel like it's 5 degrees outside lol. He makes me think of hot summer days… rip. I'm definitely on too long of a cooldown to even consider offering but I do think he's very pretty! Sometimes completely standard kalons just… get to me. They really let the design shine and I just… yes… they're so good. I hope you're able to get the MYO you're after or perhaps another kalon you do connect to though! :)
@Vagabond
How dare you. I hope you're using water-soluble markers to mark(er) this thread because this thread was so clean before you got here and… wait. Is that a drawing of Karmel and Wicced riding a unicorn? … Alright fine I'll let it slide. help what the heck am I saying have a good day???
@CSMintCat
! Oh hello! I think I forgot to reply to your PM too *finger guns* but hey. Good luck finding a breeding partner! You have some… seriously amazing kalons. Like… I don't think I've ever seen Maverick before? But they're supremely beautiful omg. Along with like - basically every other kalon you own though. Holy moly. The times I wish I didn't have a ton of plans.
@NightFlame22
Wow - Sixbane's art is always beautiful but man did they do a great job on Polaris! I just adore the expression and how fluffy she looks - she's just… too cute omg. And I hope you're able to find someone to do your MYO for you! :) If I didn't just agree to take on another I might offer but… it'd take way too long rip. I don't want to keep you waiting ages for something that could definitely shine in the skills of one of the other super talented artists around here lol. :) I do wish you the best with your moodboard shop as well! I'm honestly making a mental note here because I'm terrible at moodboards - now if I ever need/want one I'll know where to go! :) I looked through some of your past examples and yeah… yeah you're really good lol. I love them!!
@watchdog.
Hey!! That's fantastic man - I've been watching the artist search like a hawk because I'm crazy nervous/excited for the GAs to be announced too! You've done some incredible work and I would adore catching you on a stream sometime. I don't know how you make hair so… gorgeous?? It's unfair man lol. Seriously. But I'll for sure be watch(dog)ing for your next entry! I'm sure it'll be a hit! And best of luck in the final selection - there are so many great artists I can't imagine having to make that choice.
@ !~Mara~!
A little pink fairy doe… she's so beautiful! I wish I could help but I'm REALLY bad at backmanes… yeah they just… we don't agree lol. But I'm sure you'll find someone who can get her grown up for you! She's got lovely colors and a nice simple but elegant design. I can't wait to see her all big and grown! :)
@waterfront
Hey man that's an impressive amount of replies for being on mobile - there are reasons I never post on the FC here on mobile lol. It takes me way too long on a desktop with a keyboard as it is! But it's good to see you around and nice job managing to survive the flurry of posts lol. :) It does feel like v3 wasn't that long ago… crazy. But here we are!! Heading into the never-ending future of kalons.
@aello
That is the most bizarre… but super cool… but super strange art?? I've seen your kalons a handful of times but I had to go double check who Alaric was because… that art got me all kinds of thrown off lol. But it's super cool??? I've never seen their work before but I'm like… wondering if they've ever illustrated books because… what a style! It might be a little too strange for little kids but like… a teen-centered adventure novel with illustrations like that? Boy I'd be all over that. I'm gonna seriously have to look into ordering from them - dang! I just don't know if I have a kalon cool enough to suit their style… huh. Anyway - thanks for sharing because that's… super sweet. I love it so much. Congrats!! :)
@cassafrass
Aw - what a cute little kid! Is it a pregrowth? Wow - I know I've seen that kalon before but for some reason I thought they'd been around for a while?? My brain is fried man. I don't know what to do. I have to say I'm a big fan of those blues and green hues though… like a little lava lamp nighttime galaxy child. Good luck finding a growth!! :)
@Jack
You've got some really cute kalons there! I remember growing Alastair for you - he had some really tricky hair man. And a backmane - my arch nemesis lol. But I think of all those my favorite is probably Dodie… I just… that fluff. She's lovely. I don't have anything to offer at the moment but I do hope you're able to find an awesome trade! :) And good luck getting some growth practice too - I don't have any simple kits to offer but I'm sure you'll find some out there! :) I mean… looking back at the last page there were a couple that need some help! Maybe you could PM them? :)
@MotherMother
Awwww… he's adorable omg. I love your style dude - the nice thick lines and bright colors of that design are just… A+. I mean I've always been a fan of that design too but what a perfect little piece of art. I think it turned out really brilliantly! :)
@Doglady88722
All y'all crazy people with your markers everywhere. Stop! This is the kalon FC! Don't draw Pokemon… … oh it's a Pokemon kalon?? Eh… I mean… it kinda just looks like pikachu, but alright…
@coffeebean,
Look at that art in your signature looking up at your mark post with a smug little smile. Like you don't know you're posting something impossible to reply to. Unbelievable. The gall.
@Epiale
!!!! I saw that art on the Discord!! Ah my gosh it's just… too much. Look at how beautiful they both are!! If I don't commission you someday I may actually just die. They're so beautiful?? I mean the kalons themselves are gorgeous too - fawnfriend and Siren made them, yeah? But man your art is killer. I just love the expressions and the pose… you're daring. And I like that. Kudos to you, man.
@recherché.
QUICK, MARK, GET TO THE CAR! THEY'RE COMING!!! and I need more sleep
@Sanara
Oh no, Sanara! Feel better! :( Go get some rest in the dark and quiet. Don't overwork yourself!! But man - I'm super in love with Ezekiel's design and I can't wait to hear what you end up doing with him - plus seeing him grown will be fantastic too lol. You and your little munchkin army. :) Well you'll for sure have to come back and show us when he's all ready!!
@Lady Tuesday
That's a really cute idea!! I think I saw somewhere that the staff are still planning to release a few Valentines-themed adopts for the holiday even though the winter event is gonna go over it. I'm also super excited for that event to start though! It's gonna be any day now and I'm just… pumped. Lol. :) I can't wait to see what staff has in store!! Did you see high noon's Kalontines "secret santa" thing, come to think of it? I believe sign ups are closed now but I thought that was a really cute idea too! :)
@minutiae
I'm completely out of weird jokes to make about marking… sorry man. I got nothing. It's not… marking doesn't sound like a word anymore… mark mark mark mark omg I need to not do this
@Discter
Oooh - that sounds like a really interesting mini-event thing! I'll definitely have to look into it in a little more detail shortly here… a naming contest, though, I think I can at least give a try… lol. :) Good luck to all entering - and to the judges! Because… let's be real. Judging is never ever easy lol.

Hey guys!! Hopefully everyone is having an awesome Thursday!
I do have art to share someday but today isn't quite that time yet. I just want to post a couple of things!

Readoption Update
I'm really sorry for those of you who're waiting on results for my legendary readoptions - unfortunately some stuff came up at the school that I had to prioritize and it actually flat out slipped my mind for like… 3 full days, maybe 4? I'm gonna go back and reread some of the entries that are in my top circle and get them back in my head. I hope to have your decision soon but… I'm… really not sure exactly when it will be?? My sincerest apologies, really. I know I'm behind my game right now.

NB Artist Entry
One of the reasons I forgot about the readoption was this crazy artist search - I've been trying to get a second NB entry done but I'm notoriously not that fast at digital art. Alas.
I'm not finished with the whole batch yet - as you can probably tell - but I've got 2 kits completed in my second entry! I would absolutely love it if you took a moment to give any feedback or critique - I won't have time to do a whole new entry before the deadline but as I'm finishing up the last two kids in this batch I'll for sure keep any comments in mind! :)

Grown Up!
Unfortunately I’ve had to halt the search, so sorry! There was an issue with the growths after all.

I think that's all for right now - v4, huh? Crazy. I'll see you guys around - and good luck to all who are entering the NB search! I can't wait to see the new guest artists… even if waiting might give me a heart attack lol.
Last edited by Kyar on Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Have a good day y'all.
Please contact me here or on TH - I will no longer be using Discord!
Kyar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Marsh » Fri Feb 09, 2018 9:00 am

Mini Update wrote:Hooray! Fresh new fanclub, that's so cool guys - last time I posted it was only page 700 oops cx I'll keep this shortish since you probably don't want to hear about me very much aha. Anyway I'm currently in the middle of my 4th sick day in a row, not fun but at least I've had more time to spend developing my kal and doing some other stuff. I'm still looking to get myself involved in the community a bit more, so feel free to shoot me a message - I'd love to get to know some of you a bit better and make some new friends ^^

I hope everyone's having a good day so far and wish you all the best in whatever you may be working on at the moment <3

─────────────────── ( relationships & art ) ────────────────────────────────────────────────
Soooo my boy Elton was fairly recently grown by the wonderful Sixbane and he looks so handsome, so here's yet another thank you to Six for that (only just realising that it was exactly a month ago what a coincidence!!) I've also made progress on his personality and backstory, so I'm posting partly to show off his growth a little but also to tentatively look for some more friends and a boyfriend for him? Let me know if you're interested - I'm happy to either hc or roleplay c:

I'm also looking for some art of him since I don't have that much yet <33 I don't have much to offer except for some more recent rares/uncommons or coding, but hit me up with some prices/examples and I'll see what I can afford from you ^^

────────────────────── ( replies ) ────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Code: Select all
- page 895 -
Ciel Phantomhive - Arthimus looks stunning but also really difficult to draw, I hope you managed to find some artists to draw you some art of him for you!
skywishes01 - Elliot is so beautiful, I would totally steal her if you weren't looking haha! Good luck finding her (or one of your other kals) a breeding partner
pangurbanka - what a beautiful kalon, his colours remind me of the sootballs in Spirited away and I love the slightly disjointed snake shine - congrats!! (I also adore the font you use for your headings in your posts it's so aesthetically pleasing <33)
miskit - Goon looks really good, you did a fantastic job on him! The only thing I could be able to critique really is perhaps it may be slightly difficult for some artists to replicate his design? But again, wow...
Surroundingcrystals - I hope you manage to get her approved this time around!
KingKaigy - those bunny ears are definitely eye-catchers aha, Mac looks brilliant and if the kal below them is Lucian then they look really good together.
nyota - OH MY I love the colours, name, edits - everything she's sooo perfect! I can't wait to see her around more and any potential kits that are coming in the future c:
aporia. - good luck saving, you should have plenty of time to save for an autopass - I'll have a quick look and see if I can order something from you c; Good luck finding some relationships for your kals also!
doge fruit - I hope you find someone to make your MYO for you, congrats on getting your hands on some uc myos c;
sashiyaki - some of those kals are stunning, I wish I had something I could offer but good luck finding some trades for kals you connect with ^^
- page 896 -
SyntheticFox - good luck trading your myo for a legendary bab, both of those seem in quite high demand so I'm sure you'll get an offer c:
christina - congrats on finishing your online class! It sounds like you've had a tough time lately but I hope things start to get a lot better for you <3 Delphine is a great name for that kit and really suits her, I especially love her shine!
high noon - oh happy birthday! I hope you had a really lovely time and I wish you all the best for the upcoming year!! The art you got gifted looks amazing!
Jack - Some of those kals are gorgeous so I really hope you get a trade offer for them and also some growths to do to help you practice/get back into the swing of them c;
Silver Pandorica - good luck finding another munchkin kal so that you can get a whole set of munchkin kits, that would be so adorable! The coding looks pretty good so far, I can't wait to see the rest when they're done! (Also I really appreciate the dw reference in your user and the cute photo of ten <33)
Pieces - I'm really glad you found someone and I'll keep an eye out for the finished product! c;
mika. - I really hope you find some trade offers that take your fancy, they're super cute so I'm sure you'll get some offers!
ShabbiiTabbii - congratulations on your first kalon AND myo! What a cool kid with a cool beanie haha
- page 897 -
HellyBoo - I would totally offer on some of those kalons if I had anything to give, so I have no doubts that you'll find an awesome trade for a kalon/kalons you connect with
theexileofkiem - what a cool concept for a kalon, you really pulled it off well! Those aren't really colours I would have originally picked but they look so good together!!!
cassafrass - niceee that's a really snazzy way of having a big surprise as to what the myo will end up looking like and giving the artists free rein, I can't wait to see them when they're all done!
_warrior - those are some beautiful kalons to start off your collection!! I really love their hair on both of them and I can't wait to see them around more c: I would offer you some names but I'm [strike]hoarding[/strike] saving them up xD
eros; - that's so kind of you to give away your kal to someone, I hope you find her a good home!
bluebird. - good luck finding a trade you like the look of, I'm totally feeling for you on the being sick side of things though! <3
katzuvo - I take it you're a fan of ancient greek history then? Me, I'm a little bit engulfed by it with my parents being archaeologists and all, but the growth looks amazing!
Kouhai - those seem to be in high demand at the moment, so good luck choosing between all the offers I predict you'll get! Lance's design has me speechless though, I may be offering a friendship at some point if I manage to get my butt in gear haha
- page 898 -
fuiuki - that seems like a really cool concept with the gears and everything so good luck finding someone to help you, I can't wait to see the finished kalon design!
sicknasty - the halo design is super cool, congrats on the myo! and good luck finding someone to trade Ethan for c:
Doglady88722 - Congrats on the new kalons, I'll hope to see them around a bit more! Good luck finding a trade for sienna too and some growths!
Tenturo - I hope your load lightens up a little <3 And good luck in finding a growth for Lorelei, especially since she's overdue!
hastag - omg that right bab is so fluffy I want to hug it!! Congrats on the new kal you got gifted and finding a trade you like c:
hanzo. - hmmm i've not seen any overwatch kalons around but I'll be sure to keep an eye out and let you know if I see any...
Pandora's Box - good luck finding a breeding with good potential, I look at every nb so I'll hope to see one of your kals as the parents sometime soon (especially that last one, I can't wait to see some of her kits in the future!) c;
aello - wow that kalon is gorgeous! I hope to see him around more, I love that name you've chosen! Six's designs are sooo gorgeous, especially for a first win <3 Also I noticed from your siggy that you're not doing too good? Sometimes it helps to talk to someone you don't know that well, so if you need I'm here c:
inferno, - I hope you manage to trade either/both of those kals for the myo!
- page 899 -
FluffyBirdie - that base is really cute! I would totally buy them if I could afford it c: Good luck finding a trade and I can't wait to see the upcoming batch from the breeding offer you chose.
pure.crazy - I can't see cyril's image but I'm sure he's gorgeous and I really hope you find him some relationships! Also you have some really nice new kals, especially Caelan and Charlie (their colours look so good together!) <3
sun struck - that's such a cute idea! I'll keep checking to look at all of the cute couples on those lines you made!
isabelle. - those slots filled up pretty quickly! It's so nice to offer those growths for free! Neo is a stunner I'm sure you'll get a fantastic offer on them, the fact they're a munchkin is so cute!
Rainpill - good luck finding someone to make your myo for you! I can't wait to see what your design end ups looking like ^^
o k a h u i - those screenshots/art thingies look like they're from a cartoon/movie, I'm pretty sure that was the intention but either way they look amazing!!!
- page 1 -
Medd - both of your new customs are gorgeous, I'll keep an eye out for them around the community!!
Checkinder - those kits are stunning, just everything about them so congratulations!
longview - congratulations on the new kalons and good luck finding them some relatonships c:
- page 2 -
Vyntage. - good luck with getting some trade offers on that boy in exchange for one you connect with better.
CSMintCat - you have some really pretty kalons so I hope you find a really great offer with matching designs and some beautiful kits!
NightFlame22 - that's such a cute headshot! I'll definitely check out your moodboard shop, from what I've seen they look really good! Also, good luck finding someone to make you a kalon with a pixelled effect
aello - woah that's an awesome art style in those art pieces, it's so unusual - I'll definitely have a search for that user to see if I can get some art from them too!!
MotherMother - awwww I remember watching the stream where you won that gorgeous boy, that art is sooo cute!!
Epiale - Oh my goodness that's such an adorable couple, really really fantastic couple art there <33333
Last edited by Marsh on Fri Feb 09, 2018 9:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
x
art by lavender towns

thxxxxcoding shopxxxxda

nice people alert
senti nilla snow teri lethal

kalsxxmarsh#7080xxkhims

hey everyone! i'm slowly attempting to
come back after a long hiatus !! i love talking to
people so always feel free to chat - i'm quite forgetful
so if i've forgotten something please let me know!
as always I'm fastest to reach on discord

Marsh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _silentsiren_ » Fri Feb 09, 2018 9:01 am

i. replies
    @Jack - Good luck with trading! It's a bit difficult but I believe in you! : )
    @MotherMother - Such cute art you have there!! I've seen you around a bit and hope that we can get to know each other before too long!
    @Epiale - Again, your art is absolutely astounding, love. Just, wow. I love how you drew our girls together just,,, AAA

ii. art
    I wanted to share some ADORABLE art I got of my mermaid mom, Annie! Her toyhou.se is here!
    The art was done by natsukagekarasu on dA! :' ) God i'm in love with their style <3 The second piece was done by me of Kalila and Annie! : ' ) I adore these two moms together. Same with the third piece you may have seen in my gallery!

Image Image Image
_silentsiren_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shawty-cs » Fri Feb 09, 2018 9:09 am

@sanara, what a cute kiddo!
    @discter, good luck with trading!
    @kyar, good luck with trades!!

Short replies sorry...
    looking for TRADE OFFER a on my uncommon myo and one rare myo.. idk what to do with them!!
    Pm me with the title "trade offer: type of myo"!

https://sta.sh/2nrvkix52c4?edit=1
    Looking for BREEDING OFFER for all of my kalons! (Except kits & ones w/out slots)
    Pm me with the title "breeding offer: name of your kalon" !
    Mostly looking for compatible colors!
any designs you see of mine, that is not credited to shawty on th is STOLEN artwork.
shawty-cs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby doubledare » Fri Feb 09, 2018 9:12 am

@_Silentsiren_ ohmygosh that art is so soft! I love the salmon pink kinda colour
@Marsh Elton looks so cool! He’s giving kind of painty vibes
@Kyar both of those kalons look great! I’m loving the more purple one.

Hey! I’m looking for ooc breeding offers on both of my Kalons!

For menace I’m not really picky at all, but I would quite like the Kalon to have ear edits as I’d really like that to auto pass.not a requirement of course!

For Amalia I’m not looking for anything specific, a nature themed Karon maybe? I don’t mind.

Pm me if you’re interested!
doubledare

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby beeqlass » Fri Feb 09, 2018 9:43 am

@_warrior - those are super pretty kalons !! i love the pink one, i might offer?
@kneeses - good luck with the trading and breedings!
@silentsiren - wow those drawings are so cute. i love the second and first the most !!!

mARK
beeqlass

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby spirit • daydream » Fri Feb 09, 2018 9:47 am

Replies
@_warrior - OMG! Your kals are super adorable! I love Menace!
@kneeses - I hope you find a good trade offer as well as a great breeding offer!
@_silentsiren_ - Dang Silent! Those are some cuties! Your art is so adorable!

Hey All! It is I, Siantia!
Anyway sorry for the short replies this is a quick post as I mark this thread lol

Searching!
I need some help! I am trying to get a breeding done and as I have become a bit busy as well as my partner I would like someone to help post our form? I have all the information down and just need help with the posting and snatching of a slot! Please PM me with "Kalon Breeding" so that it may go to the right folder.

Introductions
I have my new babe grown!
Everyone meet my grownup gay bean Novak!
He is looking for a crush, and other relationships as well! PM me about it ^^

Anyway, I believe that is all, I love you guys ^^
Take care of yourselves!
spirit • daydream

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[kal club] jeudi 8 février

Postby satyn » Fri Feb 09, 2018 10:22 am

[ replies & marking the new fc !! and some intro stuff below ]

@APH Siantia - gl finding a slot-catcher !! I would do it but I'm not very active so I wouldn't be much help ;w; aa novak is so cute, though! (and for some reason I love how his nickname is nova??)
    @_warrior - hope you find some good offers! amalia is so pretty omg
    @kneeses - those are some sweet kals you got there ; hope you find good offer!
    @_silentsiren_ - lovely art of a lovely kal :0 I love the shady ladies idea in your toyhouse ?????
    @Marsh - oo elton looks so cool ,, sixbane did a great job c: gl finding art n relations!
    @Kyar - props to you for all those replies dude ,, thursday is indeed going well for me so far, and I hope the same goes for you ^^ your nb entries look great & I hope you're hired !! also wowza those are some gorgeous merkals
    @discter - a new fc is always exciting amiright ; that event looks pretty cool - it's very generous of you to offer prizes :0 also mm those are some good good kiddos you got there
    @Lady Tuesday - kal staff probably already has stuff in mind but ?? I really like your idea tbh ,,
    @Sanara - ezekiel's design is stunning ,, I especially love the gold floof ; gl with your work !!
    ______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

since I'm here to mark the thread, I might as well give an update (I haven't posted on the fc in forever?? I've been kinda MIA on cs)
    here are some new kals I got recently c:

meredith "jessa" jessamine | female | demon-slaying knight
      tig was super generous to finish my ru and I love the result asdfghjkl; I haven't gotten around to drawing her yet but she's part of an au I have haha - info here if anyone is curious

renée sinclair [top] and iri heart [bottom] | both female | daughters of lusitania and dakota
      sixbane used their magical art powers to create these rainbow kits for me ,, I'm not sure how I want to flesh em out yet but I love them so much |D I even made a doodle of renee, which you can see next to my replies !!

you can find the rest of my kals here, although the storage is a wip since I messed up my kal order a bit Cx

hope you all have a nice day! ♥
satyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby theexileofkiem » Fri Feb 09, 2018 10:42 am

My best wishes to everyone!

@satyn Cute rainbow kits! I especially love the top one.
@APH Siantia Good luck with your search. Cute gay boy.<3
@_warrior I would totally offer to breed my kals but I only have one I can breed (Tokay, below) and I'm not sure how well Tokays colors would go with your kal's...?
@kneeses good luck trading!
@Marsh oooo Elton is a cutie!!
@Kyar Such precious merkals omg

I just want to introduce my new MYO here super quick.~ Just gonna repost here more or less.

Their name is Tokay, I based the design loosley off a tokay gecko and a gold dust day gecko (and they are also suppossed to be dinosaur-like). They are looking for friends/enemies/love interests/ooc breedings. Pm me if interested at all.

Tokay is very grumpy and doesn't talk a whole lot. They have no gender and not much is known about them.

Also:

Could someone please give me a link to the discord? c:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
my kalons|my lux lacerti

I'm an artist for Lux
---
they|pagan|taken

theexileofkiem

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ilhdc7 » Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:05 am

@theexileofkiem GL with Tokay! So cute! Love the color pallet <3
@satyn those kits are super cute! & meredith is so pretty!
@APH Siantia gl with finding relationships for Novak!

hope everyone's day is going well

introducing ;;
Meet sfagi, my first kalon, a 23 year old dragon trainer & salty butt. she's based in my au i'm starting to build rn & i'm just in love with her & her story already <3 She's basically an adrenaline junkie & has a pet ball python named fred. when you think sfagi think kevin hart salty/comedic with a queen Beyoncé attitude.

she's looking for friendships rn but i'd be interested in a ooc breeding offer. pallets need to be compatible. Pm me if interested!! <33

also mark/
Last edited by ilhdc7 on Fri Feb 09, 2018 1:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
she/her & they/them >> hufflepuff >> call me ilah please >>chrysaora

ilhdc7

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me