Kalon Fanclub V.4

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: Kalon Fanclub V.4

Postby ~The Original Alice~ » Fri Feb 23, 2018 1:29 pm

Hey guys! I got another Kalon!!!!

Bee gifted me with this babe http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=53&t=3188244 I have begun making a personality for them but if you have any suggestions feel free to shoot them my way! I think I may make them female. I'm not sure yet though o: I do know I'm going to keep their name mostly the same. Instead of Dixin though I'm gonna go with Dixon. I'm so happy xD bee is also growing them up for me <3 Your the best bee thank you!!!!! <3

Also me an bee have gotten TONS of new art of our adorable little couple

~*~*~*~*~
By rodentspawn

If I remember right this art was a gift which absolutely floored me because I mean look how beautiful their artwork it O: they are so talented thank you so so much
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

By gristle

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

La Volpe

AAAAAAAAAH !! Look how cute an adorable they are!!! I swear I think they are just the cutest couple <3

Then to tip it all off I got two different avatars made of Sebastian that I can switch between <3 xD

ImageImage

The first one was made by she wolf warrior thank you so much! An the second was by r/volanty !

Replies

@aello - I love your babes! Especially Monroe If I had someone who was searching for a mate I would definitely suggest them. Good luck finding mates for your kiddos
@kanadenisis - Congratulations on all of you new babies! Crow is gorgeous!! Bristles style is one of a kind so you definitely have a special babe there!
@NaCl - awwwww I love your new kits hair an colors, very cute!
@mika- good luck on finding relationships for your babe
@hanzo. - aaaaah such swirly new babes I can barely contain myself lol not to mention hanzo looks like an epic beast! Congrats!!

Image Image Image
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
────────IS GOING TO BE ─
ImageImage
─ MAYBE NOT─────────────
─────────── EVENTUALLY─
━ ━━ ━ ━━ ━ ━━ ━ ━━ ━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
LINKS → • 1 / • 2 / • 3 / •
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━ ━━ ━ ━━ ━ ━━ ━ ━━ ━
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
Image Image

~The Original Alice~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ArtGirl » Fri Feb 23, 2018 3:29 pm

Code: Select all
@~The Original Alice~ - That's one beautiful kal! I think it looks more like a male to me but as far as a personality goes i would suggest more of a wilder personality to match that hair.
@aello - It's so fun to watch the development of your kals. Such a loving owner.❤ Congrats on that new kal!
@angelshy - That's some fantastic art. Good luck with your readoption!
@kanadensis - The time you've put into developing your kals really shows they're in a great home. Great job with developing them.

Yeah, It's me. The one that always stalks the fanclub but never posts. Just wanted to stop by and say I am looking for kals to draw for the event. Due to me working right now and the effort I try to put into my overall pics I'm looking for kals on the simpler side as far as deigns go. I know I will only be able to take on a couple so know if I don't pick your it's of not other reason then lack of time. I would make all of them if I could.

I'm also going to reintroduce my kals while I'm at it. If anyone is interested in drawing them for the event feel free.
Kimi - Female - Straight - 1920's - England - ⋆First Kalon
Kimi works in a secret branch of the royal service formed to protect the King and seek out strikes against the kingdom. She is a mild mannered kal that's great at problem solving and puzzles.

Zonta - Male - Straight - Current - New Zealand
Zonta is starting into his new career as a Oceanographer.
wip

Chetan - Female - Straight - Current - Woods
Chetan lives alone in the woods with her companion Blaze the falcon. She is a huge introvert and hates being around other kals due to her childhood. She is a huge nature lover and is often found deep into her nature photography.
~~Hey guys! Check out the awesome links below.~~

Hi, I'm ArtGirl! I love art, adoptables, green, winter and spagetti but over all I LLOOVVEE chickens!!! Though I don't make art on oekaki anymore I still offer digital art and love to make art trades! Feel free to pm me!

"In one day it won't matter how many friends you have. Any battles you've fought just to fail or events in your life that no one believes. The possessions you've acquired will be meaningless. Our opinions of life, culture, race, meaning will matter as much as the dirt on your feet. That day only one thing will matter, Jesus." .......................................................................................
2 Timothy 2:10............................................................................................................................
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
ArtGirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WiltedLovers » Fri Feb 23, 2018 3:30 pm

♕ Hello ♕

Hello there guys! Well I’m am just stoping by to greet y’all with warm welcomes haha. As some of y’all may now I have been gifted missy bell well I got a pop up in my message and got gifted this very beautiful art piece of missy bell by ArtGirl
So a big warm thank you on that
*here is the art they drew*

♕ Art Request ♕

I’ll be doing kala for 1 very rare each! I have one example atm, but you know it’s pretty cute. I will say it will be maybe a extra very rare for the body not unless I am really exited about drawing your Kalon then I will probly do the body free of charge

My 1 example
Going to link
Art example
Slots Open
1.Open
2.Open
3.Open
♕ Replies ♕

@~The Original Alice~ : Ahh congrats on been gifted anouther Kalon. It is very pretty and I just love the design, I will agree they are a cute couple!
@Kanadensis: God dang your Kayla are like so cute
@NaCL~ Ahh your art is so cute! I absolutely adore your new your kal kit they are very pretty and sparkly indeed, Goodluck on your finding a relationship.
@hanzo.: Oh my that pastel boy is lovely are very curly congrats on him and your others!
@ArtGirl: Off that last kal so purple it is very beautiful
║░░████
║░░████
~She- Her - Adult !!
~ Self-taught artist <3
~ Full time CNA

═════════════════════════════
Image████████████████░░░░██

‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‎
‏‏‎ ‎
‏‏‎ ‎
‏‏‎ ‎
‏‏‎ ‎
‏‏‎ ‎
‏‏‎ ‎
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎

███
░░░
░░
██
▀▀
Kals - link 2
link 3 - link 4
link 5 - link 6
───────┘
WiltedLovers

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sapphirelion » Fri Feb 23, 2018 5:40 pm

Hello! I'm currently looking for a staff member who is available
to approve this growth that I did for bobcat (it is uncovered so that it is easily viewable)

Hey there! So I wanted to let you all know about a couple of kalon related threads that I participate in and I think you'd all really like them too!

So here they are:
"steal" a kalon from the user above
(shows everyone's love for each other's kalons/designs)

ask a question to the kalon above you
(helps you to develop your kalons more through questions from others in the community)

kalon development zone
(where you can get help brainstorming ideas on your kalons/worlds/forms/etc)

And this is a new one I don’t participate in yet, but have fun watching:

Roast the Kalon above you

I'm also looking for RPs for any of my kalons!
I really need to develop them more and I wouldn't
mind doing the RPs in a different world/ modern day.
Just send over a pm!
Do you have a MYO that you don't have any design
ideas for but still really want to have created into
a kalon? I have some free premade designs that you can look at.
*wink wink*

Replies;;
@ ~Fireflies~ Congrats on that beautiful art piece gift! And I hope you'll get some commissions!

@ ArtGirl Good luck with your art! I hope it all goes well and that you receive some pieces of your own kalons as well :)

@ ~The Original Alice~ Those are all amazing art pieces you received, congrats!

@ aello I hope you can also find rps/ headcannons that work well with your kalons!
ImageImage
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
"Greater love has no one than this,
than to l
ay down one's life for his friends
- John 15:13

info
my kals 🦑
kalon art shop
Diamond (kia)
other characters of mine
Art by me,gif by Meridiem, pixel by pangur.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ImageImageImageImage
sapphirelion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby solasta » Fri Feb 23, 2018 6:45 pm

replies;
      @sapphirelion - gl on finding rps for your kals !!
      @~fireflies~ - that art piece is stunning! beautiful.
      @artgirl - gl on finding some commissions. chetan is gorgeous !!
      @~the original alice~ - all that art is amazing. beautiful kalon couple.
      @aello - gl on finding relationships for your kals.

gosh, sorry for the short replies. i don't really feel well and cannot sleep.

anyways i'm looking for someone to possibly due my unlimited common myo as i have
      developed an idea for her. i can offer any of my pets, although it may not be much sadly,
      but i will definitely offer all my love. feel free to pm me if interested. c'':
      found someone
      -----------------------------

also,
      thank you angelshy for gifting me my very first girl eelin. she is my young antique shop owner.
      i'm also looking for some possible edits for eelin as well. i can offer some of my pets and my love gratefully.

i'm looking for someone who could reline her eyes to look more feminine and a possible common hair edit. c:

i wish you all goodluck on your future endeavors.
solasta

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chippitty » Sat Feb 24, 2018 12:54 am

@solasta. eelin is so pretty! Congrats! I hope you find the edits you need!
@sapphirelion you did a really a good job on that growth :0 and thanks for pointing out those threads!
@~Fireflies~ ahhh that art piece is so good!! and your art is also so good!

TRADING
Hi! I'm just planning to trade off Nell because I can't connect with her. She already has her growth approved! I kind of want a brown or orange kal or a cat kal? Thanks for reading!
Chippitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hashtag » Sat Feb 24, 2018 1:34 am

hey whoever's reading this!

This time 'round i'm looking for another uncommon myo! i have a trade planned in March, and I am currently on cool down, but I'd love to plan some upcoming trades! Please pm me <3
I will take offers on my kals, just read their trading status! Not all are for trade. The only one currently in another trade is Mina.
I also have a shine edit & a standard edit item I'm looking to trade.
I'm interested in MYOs & premade kals (:!
(There are some exceptions to ignore the trade status, and that is if you're offering a dream kal or myo(s) i'm looking for!
Cody, Adam, & loverboy will never be traded <3)

Alright secondly, I am looking for breeding partners for everyone except Cody & Adam!
Preferably love relationships, because I want some couple art, but just a breeding is okay!
here is my system;

1 kit: Artist rolls via live stream.
2 kits: We each discuss which kit we'd like. If we cannot decide, roll via live stream.
3 kits: We each discuss the 1 kit wed like, the other is rolled for via live stream.
4 kits: We each discuss which 2 kits we'd like.

No first picks unless you provide a breeding item!

Please pm me, I'm up for them being connected or not connected to the family <3

And lastly, I am looking for a growth of Bobby! It will be a pre growth. On/off oekaki are both fine!
I'm looking for someone that has a cute style, he's a cutie after all! <3

@Lyrics ahh Nell is just a cutie! I love her so much, I'd definitely offer if I had what you're looking for!
@solasta Eelin is beautiful! I feel an antique shop owner definitely fits her.
@sapphirelion Good luck with getting that growth approved!
hashtag

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Koro-san » Sat Feb 24, 2018 4:17 am

@hastag Ahh your kals are so cute, good luck getting trades!
@Artgirl Chetan is so pretty! Her markings look a bit like a falcon themselves :3
@NaCl Ooo they came out nicely! as expected, their parents have such pretty markings~ :0

Growth:
Looking for someone to grow my kal Gus! This is my first time asking for a growth/transfer,
so please pardon me if Idon't exatcly know how it works. I can pay in pets/items/offsite currency (if that's allowed), he'll be requiring a couple line changes to show chubiness so be prepared to edit! Thanks~

Breeding:
When Gus is fully grown, I'd be willing to offer him for breeding! Again, first time doing this, so I'm not too sure on rules there~
Gus is my only kalon, so he's all I have to offer at the moment! Thanks for reading :3
INFJ | She/ Her | Smol
Character Trading Thread!

Pixel by nocturnalapples
Koro-san

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ilya » Sat Feb 24, 2018 5:17 am

@ Koro-san - Gus is gorgeous ;v; good luck finding someone to grow him! i would have done it, but I already have lots on my plate xc
@ hashtag - good luck with trading and growths ;v;
@ Lyrics - what a gorgeous kid! good luck trading, i would have offered for it but i don't really connect ;v; <3

──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
New thread yay! Hello there!

Me and KaatLove are looking to switch artists, since we haven't heard anything from bulletcorgi for a while sadly ;v; (it's been around 6 months)
there should be 3 kits and here's the ticket
trading;
i'm on cool down until next month on the 14th, so if you're ok with waiting that'd be cool <3
i have a kal that i don't really connect to and i'm mostly looking for any kal/kit that have soft pastel colors/wolf like or black and some edits maybe? i'm not super picky and i like simple designs, mostly natural colors?. I'm also interested in a myo ticket, any but standard.
Celio 3/3 slots
I would also like to swap my backmane for hair edit or tail is possible ;v;
Last edited by ilya on Sat Feb 24, 2018 6:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
mostly on fr
customs
th / ilya 0138
ilya

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: o hecc waddup

Postby doryphoros » Sat Feb 24, 2018 5:43 am

i'm finally done with school !!!!
art requests!

i'm reopening requests for the event ! pm me with the title, " kalon art request " to get a fortune !!
and all my kals are open to be drawn for fortunes as well !

i got so many requests, thanks so much !! i'll reopen this when i've finished all of them !
trading!

i have 2 shine edits and 3 standard hair edits that i'd like to trade !
i'm not looking for anything in particular, just hit me up with any offers !
replies!
@ ilya - good luck switching artists, i hope it goes well ! and your kals are gorgeous, gl trading them !!
@ koro-san - good luck finding a growth artist !! and gl finding future breeding offers !
@ hashtag - gl finding an uncommon myo !
@ lyrics - ahhhh neil's so cute, gl trading her !
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
rio | pansexual| enfp | libra

i make art, occasionally.

come support these amazing adoptables !!!

memelord | kalons | art shop | babusagi

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
doryphoros

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me