Kalon Fanclub V.4

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: Kalon Fanclub V.4

Postby Discter » Sun Feb 25, 2018 2:40 pm

@Nepsters - Good luck getting growths!! Man you're kids are gonna be difficult to grow, cuz replicating something that amazing is gonna be tough. And congrats on your new Kal! I love him too ngl, always been a favorite of mine. Excited to see what you do with him in the future!! Good luck with your breedings as well.

@♕viiisa♛ - Congrats on your first kal! Jack is always such a sweetie smh. Joseph seems like a great name, excited to see you around the community more and how you develop Joseph!! Good luck with all your future endeavors!! (If Joseph needs any friends hmu, or if you have any questions <3)

@Checkinder - check I will fight you get better stop being on the Internet and sleep okay and take your meds or do whatever you need to do to get better

@Pandora's Box - Good luck getting Bonnie and Roxanne on growths!! Should be easy to get for both of them. I'm actually the one who owns Marshal!! I didn't know she got traded, so if you wanna hmu I'll happily talk to you about her, or whoever trades for her. I might even end up trading for her myself, but I don't have much to offer since all I would offer is MYOs. Good luck with your breedings!

@doge fruit - Congrats on getting Kilo! Such a starry baby, kinda reminds of a Disney sky reflecting on one of the rivers they would animate when it's getting dark out. And I like what you have for him so far! Seems like an interesting guy.

So like... Now that ping is gone, I don't have a reliable way to earn ingots, which was how I was gonna buy some edits (and I was sick during most of pings run so I couldn't draw). But, I got some examples going of the animation I was doing for free! I'll be charging roughly 400 - 500 points, and I will only be taking simple kals.

Here's my examples!

Kals not mine

Opening these slots:

i sold the devil my soul but he didn't know i never had one to begin with
Discter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chippitty » Sun Feb 25, 2018 3:04 pm

@Discter ahhhh your art is so good! Good luck!
@Softballpup12 hope you had/are having fun on the stream!
@Nepsters you have pretty kalons! Good luck on all that!
@viisa Joseph is so pretty! Congratss!!

T R A D I N G
I have some kalons i don't connect with and I plan to trade them off. Hopefully with the same amount of edits. Cat kals or brown kals are good!!
Chippitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Muggywort » Sun Feb 25, 2018 3:40 pm

i. Replies -----
    Pg .46 -----
    @Lyrics - Goodluck trading! Those two look super neat!
    @Discter - Goodluck selling those slots and getting the items you need! Your art is so cute?
    @Softballpup12 - I hope you have fun on the stream! I'll probably join later.
    @Nepsters - Goodluck finding growths for those four wonderful kits! I especially love that first one. Also congratulations on recieving Ozias!! I absolutley adore his color schemes and patterns! Also that tail is great.
    @Pg .45 -----
    @♕viiisa♛ - Congratulations on getting Joseph! Jack is just the best, arent they? Anyways congratulations again! Joseph is super pretty and I'm sure he will be smothered in love under your care.
    @La Volpe - That's such a nice thing to do! Thank you for being a great human being :">
    @Checkinder - Ohhh I love that first kalon! If I find the time I will definatley enter! Also, I'll probably pm you about headcannons aswell!
    @Pandora's Box - There's something I have to adress here; Roxanne is the cutest thing a deserves the best wth. Anyways, goodluck with getting growths for your precious beans and I also wish you luck with trading and breeding!
    @doge fruit - Congratulations on getting Kilo! I gotta say, he's got a good taste in music ; )
    @hashtag - Goodluck getting an uncommon myo!! If you do end up getting one I can't wait to see what you do with it!
    @imp. - Oml that second kalon you have for trade is precious. I love his hair and his lil tail! Also Fin? Your lil pink boy? He's to die for and he's been a huge dream of mine for quiet awhile now. I'll probably message you later for relationships with your kals.
    @Fearnoon - I cannot wait to see the pre-growth of Augestine! I absolutley love his design and he deserves the best growth. Also! Goodluck trading Aribelle! She's rather pretty but not my type or I would offer on her. I will definetly hit you up about OOC breedings and relationships as I have a lot of medival kals.
    Pg .45 -----
    @theexileofkiem - Congratulations on becoming a Lux Lacerti artist! I can't wait to see what the species turns into!
    @SyntheticFox - Ohh my! What pretty new kits you got! Congratulations! I'll more than likely have to PM you about relationships because your kals are oof. Also that pregrowth of Aeries, is like you said, absolutley goregeous! One more thing; all that art you got makes me super jelly. You're a super lucky person!
    @pilotlight - Ozzy is super cute and I love him! I also have a weakness for completley unedited kalons. Also congrats on all that art!!
    @♕viiisa♛ - I would suggest visiting the front pages of the main thread, fanclub and nursery thread. You can learn all about kalons and stuff there! Goodluck!
    @okeke - I would say the same for you that I said for viiisa. I can't argue with you, almost all kalon designs are absolutley stunning. Goodluck getting a kalon!!
    @Rain Pill - Holy heck Pallas is stunning? Goodluck finding an OOC breeding with them! Also goodluck trading those two lovely kals!
    @master of spaz - Goodluck trading all those items!! Also congrats on the super stunning art!
    @doge fruit - Ohh those photo manips look super cool! I'll have to PM you about one later.
    @Graceymc96 - Omg I love all your kals?? Especially the reptile squad. Reptiles are my jam.
    @Jack - Welcome back! I havn't seen you in awhile and was kinda worried rip. It's good to know everything's alright! Anyways, I absolutley adore Tabby Sweeney?? His colors are stunning and colorful and so is his personality! I also love all your other kals! Congrats!

ii. Introductions
    Since my last post here, I've gotten one new kalon and I absolutley adore her.
    Not cannon design yet. Waiting for Wiccid to confirm my purchase and approval of her edits.
    |Danni|She/Her|Pansexual|Single|Modern|Photographer|
    Danni is a rather rich girl who lives somewhere in England. She owns a rather large house and houses her little sister, Joaquin who is owned by my great friend. The reasoning for this is, when Danni had moved out, her parents had another litter of kits and later died in a boating accident. Danni took it into her own hands to care for her younger sister. Danni also owns a very large garden and basically lives in it. She spends most of her time gardening, writing songs, walking and taking photos. She is a rather kind and giving soul but tends to care more about plant life than other kalons. Danni also has a sweet tooth and tends to have bowls of candy in each room. She's also a hopless romantic and has probably had a crush on everyone being from the gas station clerk down the road or her closest friend. "We could be best friends or you could put your face on my face."
    I'm mostly looking for friends and crushes for her!

iii. Art
    Here's some art I did for the event. Most of it, if not all are to big so I'll just link them all
    x x x x x x xx x x

I also got three art peices from the event and they're all just stunning??
    By viixen

By Dolly ilu

By CSMintCat

iv. Other
    As always, I am entertaining trade and OOC breeding offers on all my kals so feel free to HMU if interested!
    My kalons
┌─────────────────────────────┐
Otus/Oats | He/it | Sapphic
Carrd | TH | My kals
Hey I'm Oats! I rlly like fungi,
plants, hollow knight and snails!
Art & avatar by me

└─────────────────────────────┘
ImageImageImage
Muggywort

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kalon Fanclub V.4 [OPEN] [Kalontines Poll]

Postby khvoxtic » Sun Feb 25, 2018 6:29 pm

Catch me crying in the club over some cute art.
───────────────────── ☾Replies☾ ─────────────────────

Code: Select all
@sandydragon; I hope you can find the Uncommon MYO you're looking for, I know you can get them with DA points through the DA shop.
@SmolMutt; Danni is absolutely beautiful, I love the touches of pink on her!! And all the art is equally as gorgeous!!
@Lyrics; Aww man, if I had any kalons that matched your specifications I would be all over that grey/red one. Just enough edge to fit my aesthetic.
@Discter; That art is soo cute!! If I had the points I would be all over them!!
@Softballpup12; I hope the stream went well!! I wish I could have joined
@Nepsters; Good luck finding growths, I wish I could, however, schools starting up soon and I don't want to commit to something I might not be able to do. That new kalon is absolutely adorable!! Such a sweet man.
@viiisa; That kalon is super cute!! COngrats on them~ I love their colours

───────────────────── ☾Kalon Chat☾ ─────────────────────

Nothing much to report on~ Just a small bby up for trade. I've had her for about a month but can't see to find a story nor any connection to her once I got her. I'll look at anything really so feel free to send me a PM~ I'll get back to everyone as soon as possible!

───────────────────── ☾Arty Talks☾ ─────────────────────

So like, i'm blessed and highly obsessed with my new baby Mac and their relationship with Lucian and I've got some cute art of them recently so here I am blasting their cute relationship on here because it involves my favourite tropes, childhood friends to lovers as well as an edgy bby falling for a soft bby and vice versa.

First up isss SunStruck!
Who has done this cute lil piece which I adore.
They're so coft and it's so good!!

The next is by Pink Present
Who was doing these lil couple pixels and
I managed to snag a slot and am soo glad!

And last but not least is by Kolyakun, who owns Lucian, who lowkey owns my heart because ya'll need to check this out!
They did a whole animation meme around our sweet babs and I have never been so blessed in my entire life. The image is clickable and will take you to the youtube video.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
[Emersyn ⯁]
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
they/them | adult
kals xdm me

███████████████████
Feel free to DM me here or on discord if you
need to get in contact with me for anything!

[@khvoxtic on Dis] always open for a chat!
khvoxtic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

hello

Postby skorch » Sun Feb 25, 2018 6:34 pm

hello! i'm new to the kalon community. i've entered for a few kalons and i've yet to own a kal but i'm really eager to do so. kalon designs are just so precious honestly?? like wow to the artists and people making myos because they make some really nice kinds haha. the lunar new year event look really cool as well, and everyone here are such talented artists like oh my gosh
i'll do free kalon drawing things later for people here when i post again just for fun C: im really excited to get involved here and make friends!!

(even though i'm new but i'm still going to reply lol, i apologize if i don't know what i'm doing)
@lyrics - those kalons!! they're so hecking cute, the small one with the tail is so adorable, good luck trading!!
@discter - your art is so amazing. i would totally order if i could, i'm broke da-point wise xD but staring at your art just makes me really happy, lol?? im sorry for staring aha
@viisa - congratulations!! he's such an adorable guy, his shirt and the tail design?? that's literally goals ;v;
Last edited by skorch on Sun Feb 25, 2018 7:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
wAA
skorch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby friendshapedbox » Sun Feb 25, 2018 7:16 pm

replies wrote:@sandydragon - congrats on nyim, and goodluck getting lucas grown!
@SmolMuttt - congrats on the new kal!! and that art looks lovely c:
@Lyrics - those kals are so cute!! good luck trading!
@skorch - welcome to the community!

I don't think i've ever introduced all of my kalons, so that's what i've come to do! Text and image heavy post ahead!

I've recently gotten a few new kals, either from gifts or trades!

Meet Donovan, gifted to me a few hours ago by gristle! He isn't developed yet,
and i'm looking for someone to transfer him to the new lines
for me since he was an off-oekaki myo! Please pm me if interested c:

Next is Acantha! She was gifted to me by mika.! She's dating Individuality's girlie
Agnes! She lives in a cottage in the forest, by a little town! She's set
in a modern AU, and looking for relations! Please pm me if interested! c:

Now we have the sisters who run a bakery together, Francisca
and Salvia! They were gifted to me by shinjitaro. Both are looking for
relations! Please pm me if interested c:

Francisca is the younger of the two, always seen either hanging
around with cute boys, or hiding in the back of the bakery
icing the delicious treats! She's currently set to be dating my boyo Lavi,
who i'll be introducing after her sister Sal!

Salvia is a bit different from her younger sister. She enjoys staying
inside and either reading, or baking! Sometimes she'll take her girlfriend
Alison (top) on picnic dates in the park, with all of the food made
by her sister and herself! She currently has a growth in
progress being done by shinjitaro c:

Lavi's turn! He's the only one who's properly developed aha ^^"
He's looking for relations too! Please pm me if interested c:

Lavi is quite a kind kalon, always putting his friends and family's needs ahead of him.
He's extremely over protective of kals important to him, but usually keeps to himself
if he doesn't know you well. He has a habit of shutting everyone out when he's upset,
and is extremely clingy when tired. He'll cuddle all of his friends when they're upset.

He's very feminine, and tends to wear dresses, high heels, flower crowns, and eyeliner.
When he's not feeling particularly feminine he'll trade out his dress and accessories for
an oversized sweater, black jeans and black ankle boots. On those days, he tends to pull
his hair back into a bun. Of course, he'll never get rid of his eyeliner.

He's dating Francisca, and enjoys reading books, napping, cuddling, and drinking tea. He
spends most of his time in libraries, the woods that his cabin resides in, or cafés with his girlfriend!

Here comes Nick!! Also looking for relations ;0 you know the drill by now! Pm me if interested c:

Nickolas Greene is a very kind and generous kalon, always saying hello
to people on the streets, donating food and clothes to charity and the
homeless whenever he can, and fostering kits until they find a family.
He likes to spend his spare time teaching kits to read, or helping out in
a retirement home! No matter what, he'll always give back to the community.
He also tends to have a few cacti scattered around his home.

Now onto Nu'Qaaofacion aha,,,, she has a veRY LONG TAIL OML,,,
She's looking for relations tho c;; she was designed by flowerlily135!

Quinn is an alien queen who has been exiled from her race, and sent to live on an
alternate reality earth, but lives in a forest that glows at night! She has special
jewelry for her tail that gives her the ability to levitate, and to switch between
realities! She currently has a daughter in an alternate reality with an ex-lover,
and tends to visit the two frequently.

Last but not least is Quinn's daughter Primrose! I share her with her other
mother's owner, broken*! She isn't developed much, but she's tentatively
open for relations! Pm me and I can discuss with broken*!
beebo | he/they | canadian | single
flower mom | the light of my life
signature is a wip | mascot
icon by aubble
friendshapedbox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zoocyte » Sun Feb 25, 2018 8:05 pm

@Lyrics
good luck nerd
@SmolMuttt
Danni has such a simple but sweet design - shaped like a friend. the art you got al look amazing!!
@sandydragon
good luck getting an uncommon myo! Nyim is such an adorable kid wow, I love the soft browns and the hair.
@planiteri
good luck trading, aa that kid is a qt, I have a weakness for curled tails. also i'm super digging all that gorgeous art!!
@skorch
welcome to the kalon community!! gotta agree with you, the artists always do an amazing job with designing man,, kudos to them for their unholy amount of talent! aa it's really nice of you that you're going to make free art!! hope you have a good time here <3
@ezekiel;
Quinn's tail is probably longer than my lifespan, oml
your kalons are all super lovely!! I particularly adore Donovan's and Salvia's designs <3

apologies for the short post, just popping by to say that valencia is up for readoption!
comms
hello, call me koga or zoo!
arcanthera adoptsmy arcanthera storageoff-oekaki gallery
zoocyte

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Peachpie1164 » Mon Feb 26, 2018 2:25 am

@ saccharin ;Ah I don't connect but that is one beautiful kal <3 Good luck readopting them!
@ ezekiel; ;Donovan is so gorgeous <3 Your other kals are beautiful too but he's just so rainbow <333 Also good luck with relations for them~
@ skorch ;Welcome to the community! It's a lot of fun here <3 Hopefully you'll get your first kal soon! It's also so kind that you're gonna make free art <3
@ planiteri ;Good luck trading and omg that relationship is the cutest thing <3 And all the art is so stunning <3
@ sandydragon ;Good luck finding an uncommon myo! And your new kal is so precious <3
@ SmolMuttt ;Your new kal is so cute <3 And gosh all that art is gorgeous <3
@ Lyrics ;Good luck trading! I'd offer my arm and leg for that green kid OTL
@ Discter ;Your animations are adorable! I love your style <3

Heyo all~ So firstly I was attempting to design my legendary myo and kept failing so much I ended up just designing other characters..... So I ended up designing 32 characters, 3 of which were kal myo ideas and I fell particularly in love with one of them who just so happened to be much cheaper edit wise so I was able to buy and make her official <3
This is Alina Carat Rose, she's very simple but I love her so much and she's now my kalsona <3 I'd adore some art of her but I can only really pay in pets or art trade since I'm saving my points for growths and so I can buy other myo slots for the 2 other concepts I came up with~ But anyway pm me if you'd be up for drawing her
(If you want to art trade I do have a few art pieces I've got to draw first but if you want to art trade I'll try to get to it as fast as possible)

She's Minjun's secretary and the only person stopping him from accidentally selling his city for diamonds because she's always threatening to beat his ass.

This kid's still up for adoption ending March 3rd~ (extensions available)

I'm still looking for relationships (of any kind) for all my kals~. I'd love to find a mate for Minjun particularly but also my other kals too~ It'd be nice for them to be with others than my own.

I'm also interested in looking for OOC breedings for any of them expect for the kids and Taffy/Filbert~

It's also time for my two babies, Koali Lo &Dino Lo to be grown <3 I'll be able to pay for growths with pets/points/art etc. just pm me if you'd be up for growing both/either <3

Peachpie1164 wrote:

And finally I'm still looking for help with my legendary kals design >.> I can't have anyone actually do it since I need to do it myself otherwise I'll be unable to draw her in my class, so I can just get advice on colours and design ideas and such. But I've just tried so many designs now and not a single one has worked out >.> Just any help or advice would be very much appreciated.
Hello~ I'm Peachpie1164~
Feel free to call me, Peach/y, Tao,
or anything else. My PM's are
always open and I'm always up for
a chat~
Peachpie1164

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jochedo » Mon Feb 26, 2018 4:14 am

Code: Select all
    @Lyrics good luck finding trade & breeding offers! some gorg kals <33
    @Peachpie1164 I love Alina's colors!! <33
    @saccharin good luck finding Valencia a new owner!
hey there!! I haven't posted here in so long ;0; hope everyone's been doing well~
I just came here to say that I am taking offers on Keelin
she has rare horns but will look at anything, I really like kals from artists like: cicamicu, ȶigressa, naumachy, caringbears, tealea, Pallis and littlelies. quality over quantity :> pm me if interested~
also sorry if I don't respond to your pm immediately I might be thinking about it/waiting for more offers ; )
Jochedo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Coco Bunny » Mon Feb 26, 2018 4:36 am

-- Replies --
@Jochedo; Good luck with trading Keelin - she's very pretty! I hope you get some good offers
@Lyrics; Good luck with getting trades and the breeding for your kals - they're all lovely!
@Peachpie1164; That's really nice, readopting the kal! I hope the new owner likes them
@saccharin; Valencia is really nice, that's great readopting!

So three weeks have passed since my darling Zara and Aiyana were born and I'm looking for a growth for the two!
They're both standard kals. PM me if you're interested in growing them and we can work something out!

Coco Bunny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me