Kalon Fanclub V.4

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: Kalon Fanclub V.4

Postby persimmon » Sun Mar 11, 2018 7:35 am

Replies:
@BubbleCat: Congrats on Bubbles; she looks so cool! Good luck on getting those breeding offers for her ^^
@isabelle.: I hope the stream was very fun!
@thor.: I hope you find out how to correct the paw issue soon! Also, that growth of Jakobe is very nice!! I really like the style you used for his hair and his eyes c: I'm hopping he gets approved very soon!
@recherché: Congrats on all the new kalons and the edits! I love June's design, and Autumn looks so lovely! Also, all of that art is gorgeous Good luck with the reline and getting those other edits done!
@AlphaLeonis: Congrats on your first kalon; he looks adorable, and I really like his theme! I hope that you come up with a great name for him soon and that you can possibly get some edits for him!
@ Bequen: I really hope that you have a quick recovery and start to feel better! Congratulations though on Dr.Geck (I especially like his design, and his name is pretty cute) and Ceridwen though! Also, best of wishes with item trades!
@fernmoon: The tumblr seems like a neat idea; I hope that you are able to develop all of your kalons a lot through it! Best of wishes with that readoption as well as in finding growths!
@ Chocolate: I hope you start to feel better soon, and I really hope that you become less busy! Molly is absolutely gorgeous, and her glow makes her look stunning! Also, that art by sylar is very adorable; congrats on it!
@watchdog.: I hope that stream was very fun ^^
@ Kouhai: Congratulations on getting Beck grown; he looks amazing! I'm sure you'll find plenty of relations for him ^^
@croaky: Good luck getting that growth! Beau and Calypso look lovely, but I'd imagine they're somewhat hard to grow ;;^^
@ *stars*: Juneau looks very lovely! I really like his name as well as the ideas you have going for him. Good luck as well on the trades!
@ Sixbane: I'm really glad that you're feeling better, and I really hope that you continue to improve and feel better! Those new kids, Adimus and Veqauniel, are wonderful, and I really admire how much development you have for them ^^ I'm excited to see how their stories grow. Also, Lionel and Liere seem great as well! And, as usual, all that art is stunning!!
@ Amberlilli: Danika is absolutely gorgeous! I hope and am sure that you'll find plenty of offers for the breeding and that you'll get very beautiful kits!

Hello everyone! I'm mostly looking for approvals, but I also have some other things to post.

Seeking Approvals
If any staff member could help with these, approvals, I'd greatly appreciate it. I'm currently seeking approvals for the following:
(approval on ear, backmane, short fur, and tail edit for Remigio)
(approval on a pupil edit for Nayeli)

Competition Reminder
The competition for this kit is still going on, but it is set to end somewhat soon (March 14th). Please feel free to check it out if you'd like!

Trades
I'm seeking a common tail edit or a general common edit. For trades, I can give from the following: a common backmane edit, a common hair edit, an uncommon pupil edit (maybe 2), a standard edit, and multiple shine edits. Here's the proof of ownership (some edits have been used).

Possible YCH / Chibi Commissions
So, I'm looking to possibly generate some DA points, so I'm thinking of doing some YCH or commissions.
Image It would be about 50-100 points depending on the complexity of the kalon.
I can add blinking for 100 points. Here is an example with blinking (using my kalon Panya) Image

I'm also willing to do chibi drawings for points (the amount can be negotiated if you'd like to order) Here are a couple examples of recent ones of those: 1 & 2
Please PM me or contact me on deviantart (at MelonBreeze) to negotiate if you're interested in either a YCH or chibi ^^

General
As per usual, all of my kalons are open for friendship offers. Mauricio and Taliyah and possibly Nayeli are also open for kit crushes. (I should hopefully grow Mauricio somewhat soon.)

Thank you for reading, and I hope that everyone has a great day and weekend!
ImageImageImageImage

Hello ! Feel free to call me persimmo, persimmon, or whatever you'd like ^^ I'm pretty shy, but feel free to pm me if you ever want to chat or ask me about something c:

THmy kalonsart IG

ImageImageImageImage
❀avatar and signature art are by me❀
persimmon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sashiyaki » Sun Mar 11, 2018 8:09 am

dropping in to say i have these babies up for trade. i don't connect with them anymore as much but i don't want to let them rot without love. i'll be trading them all for myos, kits, or other kalons. i'm also willing to trade multiple for multiple or multiple for one. :>
    my trade cooldown is 1 month as of today.
    https://sta.sh/21ui77o477om?edit=1

Code: Select all
    @MelonBreeze- what a cute guy! i love their pastel and all of the flowers and they looks so soft...
    @Amberlilli- i love the purples on them, good luck with breeding!
    @Sixbane- I love that little babes tail so much??? the gold and blue really make them pop! congrats! also that art is completely gorgeous..
    @*stars*- woa lmao i love the way that kalon is designed and they look so soft! dude i feel you i got lucky with 3 backmane edits, by that i mean its the only thing i got ;D
    @croaky- good luck on that growth! that kit is really cute!
    @Kouhai- SMH THAT KALON IS GORGEOUS!!

────────────────
sashiyaki - sashi
✦local eldritch demon✦
✦i like frogs✦
────────────────
sashiyaki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby roelian » Sun Mar 11, 2018 10:13 am

short post because I'm on mobile with limited data, oof

I am holding an uncommon Myo contest!
the prize is 1 common myo + 1 glow edit + 100C$
click here to learn more

replies wrote:@Sixbane - I am so glad to hear you doing better <3 I watched those new kids being made and I love them so much <3!! Also eye-zoom at that art
@MelonBreeze - Good luck on the approvals! They look absolutely fantastic! Also good luck with trades. I don't have a standard common edit or o would trade with you :0 Oh! And those YCHs are gorgeous??
@sashiyaki - oof god if I wasn't already planning a trade I would be all over those babes? I might hit you up later? We'll see?

samael || he/they || adult
|| ✧ nep ✧ || ✧ jean ✧ ||
roelian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby elyx » Sun Mar 11, 2018 11:45 am

replies!;;
      @ katzuvo - hope you get some good myo entries n find one you love!
      @ sashiyaki - gl on getting some trade offers!!
      @ Sixbane - glad to see you’re doing better! and those two kits are so cute omg

introduction!;;
      so i recently won my first kalon in a raffle from the lovely @ Northstar. !
      i am very thankful and i am in love with my new kalon lmg
      here she is;;
      right now she’s basically a blank slate, i have some ideas tho so we’ll see what happens!
      also if anyone has any name suggestions that’d be neat i have no ideas for that ,,,
      so yeah I’m v shocked but happy that i got her, and can’t wait to start developing her more!
      ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
      elyx#5347 | she/they
      . my kalonsdA©
      ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
elyx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chanhee. » Sun Mar 11, 2018 12:23 pm

@ MelonBreeze » remy's edits are so nice, along with nayeli's! and then that kid is so cute? good luck w/ everything
    @ katzuvo » good luck with your contest!! i can't wait to see the entries tbh?
    @ elyx » oh heck! she's so cute-- maybe something gem-y? amethyst/something like that? i suck with names too pal sorry

short post--
    opening my kals for trade offers. i'm off cooldown + willing to trade multiple for one kal/vice versa
    looking for anything-- love me some muted colors + nice hair edits (tho completely standard kals are also adorable)

also looking for relationships for my private investigator aristotle! he's gay so males only + i'd love to hc them over discord ;u;
chanhee.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shibeboi » Sun Mar 11, 2018 12:43 pm

heyo!! real quick, I’m putting my girl Momo up for offers. I can’t seem to connect at all. she has all three slots, and I can give you al needed info (hex codes, nursery batch, edits). I would highly prefer if you were off cooldown and we could trade tonight/tomorrow, since I have a trade April 11th and don’t really want to make them wait that much. unless it’s a kal I really like, I don’t really want to the delay that trade but I’m sure we could figure something out! I don’t wanna come off as rude or anything, just giving a warning. I will consider everything: kits, MYOs, grown Kals. I highly prefer atleast one slot left! Thanks!

@michael. Ahhh Gl getting offers!!
@elyx congrats!! what a beaut, I love the purples!
@katzuvo good luck with the contest, very generous prize you’re giving out!
shibeboi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kortico » Sun Mar 11, 2018 12:51 pm

@michael. ; aristotle sounds super interesting! i love his hair & tail
@elyx; oh goodness i love her colors - names? saga, estrella, nova, mahzel ?
@melonbreeze; ohh i really love those headshots, they're super cute

hnng i'm back to put back up some kalons for trade? never could come up with
stories/headcanons for these guys ;u;
sokka [artist: trollish]
panther [artist: Ⓔ ⓜ ⓘ] [would prefer name change]
unnamed [artist: lady raincloud]

i'm not on any cooldown & am okay with trading multiple for one kalon
all of 'em have all of their slots, no mates
i don't care if you have a cooldown but unless for a kalon i really
connect to, i'd rather not wait a super long amount of time. these guys
have been collecting dust for a super long time.

i'm not picky on what i like in return? edits for edits i suppose,
tho if the design is really soft & nice i'm alright with looking past that.
i'm not a huge fan of cluttered or messy edits rip

hi! you can call me yuri.
lover of f1, cinnamoroll, and anything pink.

adoptsxx +xxmy profilexx +xx art cred

kortico

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kalon Fanclub V.4 [OPEN] [Kalontines Poll]

Postby néktar » Sun Mar 11, 2018 12:52 pm

─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
this too shall pass, my love.

[ whats new? ]
∙ open for approvals !
∙ i feel absolutely terrible but it's raining so that's a plus..

[ help please ]
∙ i'm in need of someone to help finish my boy isaac's transfer, doing his design, the help would be so greatly appreciated <3

[ replies ]
@ michael. wow wow what a pretty boy! good luck getting relations <;
@ elyx oo what a cutie, congrats on your babe!
@ katzuvo aa good luck finding a design you like <33
( on mobile )

─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
néktar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

•••

Postby heartleafed » Sun Mar 11, 2018 1:26 pm

ii. replies
        @néktar; i hope it's not too hard to find some help for his transfer!
        @kortico; good luck finding offers on your kals, probably shouldn't be too long before you find something nice!
        @shibeboi; i am very tempted to offer,,,,

ii. ooc
        potentially looking for a third for an ooc with fabien and ameer
        just looking for a kal with a little more color i guess

iii. edit help
        looking to get maël touched up
        also an item or two applied
        mainly looking to pay in c$/pets since i don't have much else to offer :'))
heartleafed

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lemm » Sun Mar 11, 2018 2:21 pm

hello;;
[replies]
    @kortico good luck with trades !
    @néktar hope you're able to find someone for that lovely boy's transfer
    @leyendecker pretty kals, good luck with finding a third kal
[what's up]
    +my girly Theodosia is done with her cooldown, looking for an ooc breeding for her :)
    +cyber;'s making my myo and omg?? it's a good little boy with a fire pattern and he's precious
lemm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me