Kalon Fanclub V.4

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

-

Postby cherubim » Thu Apr 26, 2018 5:12 pm

replies wrote:@softea good luck getting those points! I would definitely commission you if I had the points; your style is really cute! I hope you get those items soon ♡
        @katzuvo your new kid is absolutely gorgeous oh my god,, and the enemies/friends/lovers trope is life honestly wow, my heart. I can't wait to see him around!! ♡
        @saturnus adrastos is so gorgeous oh my god, his palette and those markings are to die for!! your style is perfect
        @skywalker, welcome back! your new kits are gorgeous, oh wow. I hope you get those growths approved quickly! ♡
        @graceymc96 good luck getting that edit item! I wish I could help but alas, I haven't got anything you're looking for ;;
        @zarouhi welcome back to cs! I too hope you have fun in the community and get your first kal soon ♡ your art is adorable and I hope to see it around!
        @micheal. ah, if I could I would join that comp! I hope you get many good entries and tomorrow is a better day for you ♡
        @CourtofLions good luck with that mate search! dolores is gorgeous ♡ I may pm you, depending if I see a kal of mine that is fit!
        @leyendecker I hope you get those growths and those edits approved promptly! I can't wait to see what you have in mind for your myo too, so hopefully an artist helps you soon. I may also hit you up about that ooc breeding! maybe ;v;

one. hi all!! I have to say another quick big thank you to petrify for growing my miju baby- the katsuro and ryouma family is now all grown up! :') ah, they grow up so fast. she did an amazing job on my grumpy babe;
        angery reaccs only
        she's open to friendships and maybe a mate - one that can deal with her grumpiness! hmu, I love headcanoning ;v;

another intro! meet esperanza;
        a big thank you to the lovely Blue Exorcist for doing her ♡ I don't have much planned yet asides from the fact that she's a seaside kal who likes girls and throwing rocks at cars

one last intro - kyne! I traded for her a while back but I love her so much. I kept her in murdoc niccals' world of verve, but will be changing her personality a bit :') she has a bit of a complex background that I won't get into here bc it's so long, but hey. I just adore her ♡

two. I'm looking for a growth artist for my two babes, eden and florencia!
        ImageImage
        I can only pay in pets right now ;v; if you think you may be able to do them, hmu! thank you ♡
x
x
x

┌──────────── (☀) ────────────┐
❝ 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐢 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐬𝐮𝐧𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 ❞
🕊 wren 🕊 they/she 🕊 sylvain's wife! 🕊
lover of birds, poetry, and fire emblem
take a gander at my writing

└──────────── (☀) ────────────┘
cherubim

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kalon Fanclub V.4

Postby Estinien.Wyrmblood » Thu Apr 26, 2018 5:26 pm

@vogelbiene I really like esperanza, ;o; What a beautiful gal , I really love how her colours blend in together <3
@Tart Oooh I'll def try to watch a bit ! It is past 2am here tho, but i'll try !
@Softea Good luck with your commissions, I hope you get everything you're looking for <3
@ katzuvo AAAA I have a really soft spot for prince-ish characters, what a beauty you got in there ;o;

Behold , I'm thinking about co-owning some of my kals? I do have some rules but those can be discussed via pm if you're the choosen one <3
That's a chance for people who doesn't own any Kalons, or whatever haha keep in mind that mine's aren't too "complicated" and doesn't have rare edits. They're quite simple. Ehh I guess I'll keep it open to everyone, but don't spam me please ;w;
I'll choose someone to co-own one of my Kalons and then I'll pm you. Don't get sad if you're not pm'ed back, okie? </3 And only try for one ! Pm me and tell me a bit WHY you want to co-own them ! Two breeding slots are mine , the third one can be used by you but everything should be discussed before you decide something !
And keep in mind that I might not choose someone , I'll be picky ;w; pour on your hearts in your pm, thanksies <3

Bing
Attols
Haru

That's all :) Good luck everyone !

Edit cuz I forgot; The first person to guess right what my Favourite Warcraft soundtrack/song is will get something from me. It might be a Kalon, It might be a drawing (that will be done by lumy since she has a better style than me, idk) , a item...I don't know , I'm feeling Generous today ( So is lumy , but she's quite busy with college, but agreed to draw something if someone can guess it right.) .

hmmn as for a clue, lumy's favourite character from this game franchise isn't the same as mine. But they're close ^_^

Whoa that was fast, ty Everyone!
Last edited by Estinien.Wyrmblood on Fri Apr 27, 2018 2:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

╭━━━━╮

╰━━━━╯
╭━━━━━━━━━━╮

- - - - -
If you've need of my lance,
I'll be ready.
If not,
I'll be reserving my strength
in preparation of the next battle.

╰━━━━━━━━━━╯
Estinien.Wyrmblood

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cloasiii » Thu Apr 26, 2018 6:52 pm

@michael;; I'm so glad the bird is okay; I once had a nest of baby birds fall out of a tree by my old house. My family called some service people to come help them, poor babies.
@Zarouhi;; duuude I love your art and the backgrounds!! I would totally TOTALLY message you a request but you've gotten so many haha. So much patience and generosity!
@Graciemc96;; I don't have any rare edits sadly, but I wish you the best of luck finding that halo edit! : o
@skywalker,;; Alphonse has suuuuch a beautiful design omg. goodluck getting those approvals too!
@saturnus;; saturnus!! I've seen so many of your designs and they are honestly my favorites. adrastos is beautiful, love the color scheme
@katzuvo;; oo so this is the prince? I remember you posting Ren! what lovely boyfriends
@Softea;; i wish you the best of luck getting the commissions and the items that you need!! I'm unfortunately broke in both departments :c gl gl gl!!
@Tart;; how did the stream go? Join me seems to be very popular here!
@vogelbiene;; what an a n g e r y babe >;o Goodluck finding growths for your childrennn
@Llanna;; I didn't know that co-owning was a thing ahhh. It seems very kind of you to co-own some kals with potential non-owners! I hope you find someone really rad to co-own with.

Hi everyone!! I just wanted to post to show off the design I finished today! It's my first time designing a kal. She's my future HM custom, I just need 5 more HMs !! (+ I'll also be using the hair and claw edits I won from the last event)

I'm really proud of her and I love her, here's the design so far <3

Haven't decided on a shine yet, does anyone have any good ideas?

▓↪Clo, she/her

▓↪ taking a quick break to finish finals, I'll be back by the 17th at the very latest <3

▓↪my kals
Cloasiii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Meduz » Thu Apr 26, 2018 9:28 pm

P 182
Code: Select all
@Takk you have quite a few kals looking for mates, good luck finding them all adorable relationships. Dr Mugwort is really cool, kind of reminds me of a character my cousin used to play in a game "I'mmm doctorr crazzyyyy a dentist by dayyyy and a doctorr by night!"
@dinah. That sketch is so cool, so much dynamism so few lines... talent mm
@Coco bunny Celestine is stunning, so cute!
@Solasta Roma is a sweetheart I hope you find a growth artist soon, PM sapphirelion about the discord if you're not already in it
@BlueChai Good luck getting your first!
@Honeybee. literally going to go try to commission you right now
@Petrify Your MYOs and growths are super good, unfortunately my kits are both super soft designs, I'll have a think about commissioning an MYO from you if I ever get a good design idea. Also (if you haven't already) the discord server is a great place to find people who need growths and MYOs
@high noon Aoi is such a softie, I love the idea of him being a blogger he's so AESTHETIC, I love that art piece you've done!
@Seali I hope your stream went well
@leyendecker I might PM you about breeding but I've got a looooong cool down, but I think Chanel would look good with both those boys

p. 183
@CourtofLions Good luck finding mates, I am OBSESSED with Dolores' hair but I don't have a mate that would work
@michael. I'm sort of entering but thinking of dropping out
@Zarouhi Congrats on the HM [strike]seethes with jealousy[/url] Be careful not to get overwhelmed! I'll probably PM you at a less hectic time <3
@Graceymc96 I hope you get that halooo
@skywalker what cute kittos
@saturnus Adrastos is so hot I'm like dying what a stunner
@katzuvo I remember reading your plans for Therin/Renshi! Couple goals tbh
@Softea Super cute and simple story for the readopt, Good luck!
@Tart I hope the stream was a good one!
@Vogelbiene That grumpy girl is beautiful and Esperanza is so soft and rainbow-y, I love Kyne's braids... I have so much kal envy to deal with right now

p. 183
@Llanne I have a love hate relationship with the idea of co-owning kals but I don't know exactly how it would work so I think I'm just going to focus on my own babies right now. Those are some cute kals though and I hope you find someone to give them the love they need
@cloassi Maybe a scarab beetle, but I think that's just because it reminds me of [url=https://i.ytimg.com/vi/0bzmZ4tE160/maxresdefault.jpg]this scene[/url] for a totally bizarre reason. I love the colours though, I'd have probably gone for a more muted tongue/eye/paw colour though (EDIT - this sounds mean, it's not meant to be ily)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alrighty, my time! Just to say I'm currently working on taking time out from chicken smoothie as I'm trying not to fail my degree (whoops). I have a couple of introductions then some requests and then a crazy idea:

Introductions

Karla

Fanclub meet Karla, Karla, fanclub.
I won Karla in Sapphirelion's readopt, (which is such a super generous
thing to do,*forces gratitude upon you*. Karla is the first kal in my
travelling circus. She's an aerial silks performer, so is quite the
talented bean. She's looking for relationships so anyone with a
Medieval(ish) fantasy AU kal (esp kits) who would like to have a
relationship with her please PM me.

zxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Unnamed Kit (top)

This is an unnamed kit from a breeding between Eiivanna's Micah and my
Chanel. He's due for some edits but I'm going to open him up to trade
offers for a little bit if anyone is interested. I plan on getting him a
big floofy tail and some fluff. So I'm looking for an artist who'd be
able to do that as well as maybe a pregrowth.
Thank you to irina for making them so quickly and beautifully!

zxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

And this is the weird bit:

As I've said I'm trying to take a bit of a break from CS until June and would love someone to 'babysit' my kals. I'd be prepared to give you like an 'allowance' (pets and C$) to commission art or whatever. You'd also be free to find growth artists (I'm still going to be active enough to respond to PMs and give proof screenshots and such - but I'd need to check exact rules) or decide breedings (again with confirmation from me and I'm on cooldown at the minute and you'd have to post for slots). It's a cool idea for someone with little/no kalons who'd like a taste of owning some and also hopefully gives me a chance to make new friends within the community. Incentive wise there isn't any really - except for the chance to have some time with kals working on personality development friendships etc. (I also make no promises but I may gift a kit/MYO in June). Just leaving my kals with no development for over a month might cause me to lose any momentum I have with them.

Rules:
You'd be free to [strike]do whatever you want with develop the kals personality/friendship wise
You'd be free to suggest (I will not object though) breeding partners for after my cool down but before my exams end (grown kals only obvs
You'd be free to grow/find artists to grow (obviously you'd need to PM me so I can approve it)
You'd be free to commission art/whatever with the allowance I give (it won't be a lot so that I don't get scammed but I can pay for growths/nice comms separately if you PM me
You'd still have to follow kalon rules and you couldn't claim the character as your own
You can suggest and commission edits to the kal (with my approval, and you'd have to let me know so I can purchase the item)
Each kal will have specific rules about personality that you cannot change
It'll be like temporary co-owning

Available
Chanel
and the two above
Requirements:
I'd love it if you were on discord
I will favour non-owners/new owners
You must do something with them
[/strike]
x
x
x
x

xxxxxx
Hello!

𝙻𝚒𝚗𝚔𝚜:
𝙼𝚢 𝙺𝚊𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚜
Blue Rose auction

xxxxxx
Meduz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kanadensis » Fri Apr 27, 2018 4:24 am

Replies
@jellyfish.lucy - What adorable kits! School always comes first, good luck!
@Cloasii - What a lovely kal, I love the colours and those claws! Maybe a rose with thorns, or just thorns??
@Llanne - How kind of you to co-own, hope the developing goes well!

Sorry for the few replies, I've got exam registration in an hour and it's gonna be hectic :')

Re-Adopt
Mainly wanted to pop in to advertise a re-adopt I'm hosting! It's a raffle with a twist ^^ It ends may the 4th!
Click the kal below to check it out <3

Growths
I unfortunately don't have much time for the next bit to take a bunch of growths, but if you'd really like me to grow your kit for whatever reason (cause man there are a ton of great artists doing growths now) and would like to bribe me lol :') feel free to send me a PM or Discord (KB #8432)! These will have to be Off-Oekaki, and the payment in dA or USD. I may decline if I feel I won't have time or the design it too complex.
I should hopefully be back to taking more growths and such for C$ and pets towards mid-summer after uni lets out.
Examples here (ignore the pricing for now)!

Hope everyone has a lovely weekend!
Kana/KB | She/Her xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx THcommsmy kalons
( - - - xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx avatarsig )
xxxna for kalons | open: questions | closed: growth approvals, myo approvalsxxxxx
kanadensis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zarouhi » Fri Apr 27, 2018 5:45 am

; replies
@skywalker, ; thank you so much! everyone has been so kind here thus far
@saturnus ; Aww, that's so kind of you! but I think I'm a little too busy for an art shop ; u ; also your baby is beautiful
@Softea. ; thank you!
@vogelbiene. ; I'm hoping so too <3 I plan to do a lot of kalon art soon!
@Cloasiii. ; Don't be shy! Go ahead in get in line if you want, I've already finished two of them!
@jellyfish.lucy ; Feel free to send me a PM! I really don't mind, might as well get in the order <3
@kanadensis ; Oooo! That kalon is so pretty, I'm tempted to enter the raffle!

; comments
Wow! Everyone has been so kind to me I'm so happy to be here! I'm still taking requests, they're never closed, and don't worry about paying me for anything!

These are the two I finished last night and this morning!

zarouhi
she/her
adult

❤ benepotentia ❤
my dAmy howrse
vallerianskalons

hobbyist artist
college student
sig & avi by me
Zarouhi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hayzel » Fri Apr 27, 2018 6:27 am

replies
@doubleinfinity - good luck getting trades, i really like the colour scheme
@zarouhi - your art work s really pretty. i might send you a pm with a request later today
@kanadensis - it's so nice of you to do a readopt, good luck with it

trades
looking @ trade offers on a few things.
muse [the left] is up for offers. i might be a little picker over her though.

anastasia is also up for trade offers, i'm a lot less picky with her. she has 2/3 slots left.

i also have a common myo up for trade.

these items are also for trade

please pm me on here or message me over discord [hayzel#9917] i'm off of cooldown and i'd love if you were too
Last edited by hayzel on Fri Apr 27, 2018 6:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
hayzel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby felina » Fri Apr 27, 2018 6:29 am

@DoubleInfiniti // Good luck trading!
    @Zarouhi // Your art is so cute!
    @kanadensis // That Kalon is SO pretty! Good luck with the readopt!

Art Commissions

Finally finished my example for my newest YCH so Im gonna be taking some slots for it!
They're 300-500 points each, depending on complexity
PM me if you're interested!

I also have normal commissions open, but I dont have any examples right now because Im on my phone. Examples will be posted later

Headshot - 150 points
Halfbody - 250 points
Fullbody - 400 points
Last edited by felina on Fri Apr 27, 2018 7:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

felina - she/her - adult

student nurse, aspiring L&D nurse
I love cats and science ♡
felina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 䏠xote » Fri Apr 27, 2018 6:42 am

replies

@takk your doctor looks stunning! what a hot man lmao~ i hope you find plenty of relationships for your kals
    @dinah. i saw that sketch on the rise discord lol keep it up with the cute sketches!
    @coco bunny what a beautiful girl! kaat did a lovely job with her for sure <3
    @solasta what a gorgeous kiddo! i really love the color palette. i hope you get someone to grow them soon!
    @bluebird. how cute! i wish i had the points or the pets to commission you. your style is adorable! c:
    @petrify that growth is fantastic! i really love the hair and the eye, my goodness
    @seali i hope the stream was fun!!
    @leyendecker oh my, what a pretty kit! congratulations on getting them! i hope you find someone to do those edits for you soon. if you want them done off-oekaki, i'd recommend bigby wolf--they're really a fantastic designer!
    @courtoflions those are such lovely kals!! i don't think any of my boys would fit with them, unfortunately. i hope you get some great offers!
    @michael. totally entering that comp. i hope you like what i create for you, haha. qwq
    @zarouhi ahhhh your art is so pretty! good luck in the competition--not too good, though, 'cause i'm in it, too! [rip]
    @graceymc96 good luck finding that rare edit!
    skywalker, goodness, what beautiful kits~ i really love the stories you have for them so far!
    saturnus damn, your designs are always so heckin' perfect <3 you're like, a god at designing ;w; i hope you enjoy him!
    @katzuvo a good boy indeed *ok emoji* seriously though, he looks gorgeous! i love how masculine most of your kals are. they're very unique and memorable.
    @tart i hope the stream was nice! just in the future, you can make new premium trial accounts by using disposable emails. give it a try next time!
    @vogelbiene all of your kals are beautiful ouo i especially like the colors of the top kiddo. petrify did a terrific job!
    @llanne i'm glad you found what you were looking for c:
    @cloasiii what a beautiful girl!! i hope you get those 5 hms soon!!
    @jellyfish.lucy oh gosh, i love that unnamed kit! i wish i had something to trade for him ahhhhh </3 good luck with offers!
    @kanadensis i love that kal! they're absolutely gorgeous--i'll definitely be entering.
    @doubleinfiniti what a lovely boy. i wish you the best with offers! i know it can be really frustrated when you can't find what you're looking for.
    @hayzel heck, i love anastasia! i've wanted her since i first saw her going around qnq unfortunately, i'm not willing to part with my kids! good luck on offers!!
    @lillibunn what a cute ych! i wish i had points haha good luck with comms <3

introduction

i'm happy to announce that i've hot a huge and wonderful milestone today! last year in august i won my very first kalon from a non-owner readopt, and i love him to death. he has two gorgeous mates, now, and a beautiful batch of children!! i'm so proud to see his babies, and i'm happy i've come full circle in the community. qwq so, say hello to my pick of the litter, niklaus!

niklaus [nee-clouse] | cisgender male | spook baby
    niklaus is a small bean who gets spooked rather easily--he often scares himself when he drops something or misplaces things. [he'd be the kind of kid to get scared by a cucumber.] he's a sweet kiddo who loves his brothers, and often hides behind them when threatened. he's wildly affectionate, a sweetheart through and through, despite his rather frightening look. he would definitely love some friends to boost his confidence!
䏠xote

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sobble » Fri Apr 27, 2018 7:03 am

Replies:
Hayzel— muse is such a cutie! If i had anything to offer i would, but i just can’t part with my babies “^^

Lillibun— those are absolutely stunning, i love your work! If I wasn’t saving points myself I’d get one <3

Iceypop— That’s such a sweet story agh, and his batch was absolutely stunning, congrats man!

The goods? Yea.

So i’ve decided to take a few commissions! Namely for kalon related things, I’ll be opening up some simple full bodies for 400 points each! As well as some headshots for 100-150! Just shoot me a message and we can work something out <3

Examples? Yea those are good too!
    They/them | Adult | Guest teacher
    Starting my PA program in May!!
    Prone to experiencing mental illness, please be nice.
    I love pokemon, coffee, and my late kitty Cleo.
    PMs OK for reminders or commissions/discord tag
    Art credits linked to images!
    Kals
sobble

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me