Kalon Fanclub V.4

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: Kalon Fanclub V.4

Postby husky. » Thu Apr 26, 2018 12:50 am

@whim: ooh I love your style! should I have any kits in the future, I’ll definitely be coming to you for a growth ;3;
    @petrify: I’m envious of the development your kals have, I should probably put more effort into mine aha ^^’. but I hope you find the perfect matches for those looking for relationships!
    @coolwhipp: gl with trade offers, I’m sure a great kal is out there waiting for ya c: also your self care reminders are very much appreciated!

heya peeps, just a quick one today.

not sure if this growth has been approved? wanted to double check if a staff member needed to physically post on the thread before it’s official c:

thanks lovelies, have a good day!

all sorted c:
true neutral
she/her isfj-t
♈︎ ♘ ♬
fan of anime
& lazy days
|
|
|
|
planning a (semi) hiatus
soon, if there’s anything I
need to finish before I go
just let me know.
[to do: br revamps]
husky.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Takk » Thu Apr 26, 2018 3:39 am

Come steal kalons with us! For peeps with two or more

Dr. Mugwort has been grown! He's a mildly psychotic surgeon who struggles to act normal and be normal while taking at little medication as possible. He's open for any relations including, friends, enemies, coworkers, patients and love interest. Mog is certainly difficult to handle sometimes, but he tries very hard to act as expected and please others.

Open for friends and mates below

Nhadala-Also goes by Nala, is a female kalon whom is bisexual with no particular preference. She's friendly but not bubbly, smart and very creative. She's very happily a glass blower who enjoys putting her talent to the test. Loves the beach, animals, hitting the club once in a while and living her life to the fullest. However, if she found the right kalon she'd be more than willing to settle down and live the easy life too. Change doesn't scare her

Ajax- Set in 1950's-modern fantasy, a part time wizard who still lives with is mom and sister. Very enthusiastic and loves trouble; but just plain fun attracts his attention all the same! Heterosexual so I'd prefer only female offers, don't have to be bouncing off the walls either. His mother and sister aren't very energetic so he can handle toning it down for the right kalons if need be (a bit like Nala in that way). Can be medieval fantasy as well

Orca-Same as Ajax, set in 1950's-modern fantasy or medieval fantasy; part time witch who lives with her mom and brother. More like her mother, Orca is a bit shy, self conscious and hesitant. Her family has encouraged her to be friendly, understanding and patient however so she has two very good personalities. Orca can be a little needy but it's rare, usually when she's had a bad day. Very interested in friends mostly, but a mate/crush is open for her as well.

Aranea-Medieval fantasy strictly. Well known demon hunter who only kills if she has to. Very reckless, strong in her own way and takes orders from few. That said, she's also very humorous, friendly and loyal to those she chooses. I'd love to find her some knight friends as well as a mate (any status works). I'd be most interested in her working w/ part demon kalons, but no requirements!

Leon-The boy that tries too hard. A little like Mugwort, he struggles with self image and what group he should be part of. Somewhat emotional, but mostly upbeat and smiley if he can manage. Set in modern time, he teaches snowboarding and skiing to beginners! Loves the snow, hot chocolate and cuddles. He could use some friends to cheer him up and girlfriend? Some kalons to talk to would do him good.

I do HC, RPing and sometimes art ships. For friends I like some simple HC, but mates will require some talking back and forth cos I wanna know about them as a couple! Can talk through discord or skype, CS PMs will likely get lost so sorry ahead of time if you prefer CS HC

@husky. Hardest part of a growth is approval for sure, glad it's all sorted out!
@Trollish: GL with selling and breeding; I have nothing worth offering ^^"
@hanzo. I love Tavas, I love seeing those custom lines..! I've got nothing so best of luck, there's a lot on the market atm
@whim: I'm always telling people to beware, I can't do complex designs very well... But I'm sure you'll get PMed a bunch, everyone has a kit or two in need of growing
@high noon: I jumped on and you had to leave right when my family was gonna leave for dinner. It worked out, though I feel bad you aren't in good condition...
@petrify: Him and Nala would probably get along, she love the water and social gatherings so ya know; sure we can hang out on the lake but later we're going out cx
@UktimateKitty: I remember him! I'm a sucker for his colors and markings, a lovely looking boy
Takk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby a ghost! » Thu Apr 26, 2018 4:59 am

@takk when you realize you only have one
@husky. glad it's all sorted out then whoo
@monty this has no relevance to your post but I love your art
@trollish love your art too
@hanzo goodluck on those bulk trades there
@whim oh man if only I needed a growth
@high noon I also love your art
@petrify oh m y flip that is a lot of replies there
@ultimatekitty is it just me or are the kalons no one connects to are the simple ones
@mango I'm trying to figure out how to reply to a bunch of striked out posts

back at it again with those useless sketches
a ghost!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Coco Bunny » Thu Apr 26, 2018 5:24 am

-- INTRODUCTION --
So the amazing KaatLove grew my new baby kal, Celestine! She's from a Mountainside village and she's theorized to be a cult member, but she won't say that.
She's open for friendships and the like, so PM me if you've got kals without any as well!

-- REPLIES --
@dinah. - That's cute~
@Takk - Mugwort's really cool! Congrats on the growth~
@husky. - Glad it's all sorted!
@Doktor Monty - I hope the stream was fun!
@Trollish - Good luck trading your MYO slots! Belial is absolutely awesome!
@UltimateKitty - Kaden's cute, I hope you get some good offers!
Coco Bunny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby solasta » Thu Apr 26, 2018 5:30 am

replies;;
    @coco bunny - that growth is amazing. those eyes. celestine is such a babe !!
    @dinah. - that doodle is amazing. def better than me c;
    @takk - good luck on finding friends and mates for your kals.

looking for someone to do a growth for me;;
    my babe roma is now able to be grown. i'm looking
    to see if anyone is up to it. i don't really have anything
    to offer but my love. her ref is below. pm me with
    examples of your work. i may be picky. i can give pets.
solasta

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BlueChai » Thu Apr 26, 2018 5:38 am

You all have beautiful kalons! I've been stalking this thread forever, but I don't have a kalon yet. I'm in the process of trying to get one, so we shall see!
┌━━━━━━

Hello there, I'm Chai! I'm
just an anxious girl trying to find my
place in this big world. If interested
in a commission, pm me or visit my
deviantart.

└━━━━━━━━━━

JUST SO
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░

━━━━━━━━━━━━━
BOUND BOUND
BOUND BOUND

━━━━━━━━━━━━━
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░

━━━━

Deviantart
link here
link here

credit: b

━━━━

━━━━━━━MAKE━━
┌───────────┐
└───────────┘

░░░░
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
BlueChai

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lovestruck » Thu Apr 26, 2018 5:42 am

heyy just stopping in to say I’m opening art commissions!!! They’ll be traditional, but they have a transparent background. Here’s an example <3
    They’re 100 da points or 2 09’ or older rares, so I can save up for growths and an MYO I need c:
    Just shoot me a pm if you’re interested!
    Code: Select all
    @solasta- ah she’s a cutie! Gl with finding a growth for her!
    @coco bunny- wowwww she’s gorgeous?! I’ll definitely shoot you a pm!
    @dinah.- wow now THATS what I call art. Put it in a museum
    @takk- gl with relationships and the like! I might shoot you a pm abt Nala, but I don’t have discord only cs so idk how it’d work out :/
    @ Doctor Monty- ahh sorry I missed it :c
    @trollish- I might pm you c:
    @hanzo.- DEF GONNA CHECK OUTT
    @bluechai- gl w getting your first c;

lovestruck

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby petrify » Thu Apr 26, 2018 7:52 am

replies wrote:@ bluebird.: your art is so cute!! good luck on getting commissions <3
    @ BlueChai: welcome to the community! <3 hope you can get your first kal soon! c:
    @ solasta: good luck having someone grow your kit! would offer, but i don't think i could do the design any justice :( nonetheless, i hope you find someone soon to grow them <3

hey guys! just need someone to approve this growth for me:
    here it is !

thank you high noon for approving the growth!! <3 still keeping it here as an example of a growth i've done though :)

& i'm also thinking of taking growths & myo's?? i did a design last night that i thought was really fun & i'd love to make people's myo's come to life! here is the one i did last night. pm me with growths you need done or myo's & we can discuss payment there!! :) i won't accept any growths or myo's i don't think i can do, but if i do accept yours, i'll make sure it looks perfect!! thank you & i hope all of you have a lovely day <3
Last edited by petrify on Thu Apr 26, 2018 9:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
petrify

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ✧ airplane. » Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:44 am

@petrify;; PM'd you! should be all set now.
@bluebird;; I love your art, that piece looks lovely! PM'd you about a com! <3
@BlueChai;; welcome to the community, and good luck getting your first kalon! if you ever have any questions, feel free to PM me. remember to read the FC rules though. we want everyone to feel included, so you should have replies in your post!
@solasta;; I would suggest checking out sapphirelion's growth discord server! I know there's a lot of artists on there that are doing growths. I hope you can find someone! I wish I could help, but I'm so busy right now

Good morning everyone, I hope you're all having a good day! <3
    I just wanted to come and show off my new kalon. Michael was a super sweetheart and gifted me this boy that's been a fave of mine for a while. I'm in love with his soft vibes!
    I decided to name him Aoi, and he's a fashion blogger who loves pastels, and anything cute, and has a weakness for harajuku decora style. He's open for friends, and maybe romance, but I do have a specific idea in mind for a boyfriend for him.
    I did this art of him yesterday, which was a really nice break, since I wasn't feeling well, and I haven't had time to do personal art in a while.
[ Red he/they queer tired ]
artist + owner of kalons // firestarter#0687
too much coffee & not enough sleep ✦ an ding peak lord

"my king—!"

[ Kalons TH ] [ Adopts TH ]
x
x

✧ airplane.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seali » Thu Apr 26, 2018 9:10 am

@high noon - Not only is your kal super cute, I love the human version of him! The outfit you chose is so fitting :>
    @petrify - Your artist entry is really nice, I especially love how you drew the eyes!
    @bluebird. - Your art look amazing, good luck getting commissions and that MYO!
    @BlueChai - Good luck getting a kal, I'm in the same boat there hehe
    @solasta - That kit is seriously adorable, good luck finding someone to grow them!

I'm streaming right now, feel free to pop in! Just finishing up some entry art.
    https://join.me/sealicsart
Seali

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me