Kalon Fanclub V.4

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: Kalon Fanclub V.4

Postby AlphaLeonis » Sat Mar 10, 2018 12:57 pm

hi everyone!!! good to see you all. i'm going to reply to everyone on page 83 but i've also replied to some people from previous pages who i really wanted to reply to! <3
replies:
@Silver Pandorica - oh my looord liberty's growth is gorgeous! i love the expression, the cute lil eyelashes, and the palette is 10/10.
@Schnuffel Bunny - i love animal crossing?? and your isabelle MYO is adorable and i'm so jelly! the bell shine was an awesome touch.
@Doglady88722 - good luck on trading luna! i'd love to, except i don't have anything to offer right now... D':
@Meridiem - your new kalon is gorgeous! especially the long hair and shine. i can't believe i didn't think of using a geode, i love gemstones/etc! congratulations though, i became an owner recently and it's awesome!
@BubbleCat - bubbles is terrifying but also awesome and a little cute? i've got mixed emotions but i promise it's all in a good way! she's so well designed, i especially love those little pixelated details on the tail.
@thor. - excuse me this amazingness should be illegal. the shine!! the hair!! the colours!! i want to adopt jacobe and just like, hug him forever. seeing as i can't do that, my boy (who i'm about to introduce) could be his friend maybe? :D
@recherché - um jude is cute as heck and i love him. also, astor is an incredibly well designed myo, and the art is so good!! i'm really impressed!!! autumn's amazing and i love the braids, and good luck finding a reline for georgia! bailey did the boy i'm about to show off and i'm super impressed, and i can tell they did good on yours too! <3

onto my awesome news... i have my first kalon!!!

so i haven't named him yet, i'm waiting for the perfect name, but i'm so happy with the design and i can't wait to write and draw lots for him! he's open to friendships, and potentially romantic relationships although i'd like those to be RPed and for them to develop over time!

here he is, and he's based on an ocean theme!

i couldn't have asked for more, and maybe i'll get some super special edits for him later down the line? for him to have long, long hair and also a mermaid-like tail would make my dreams, but he's beautiful as he is!
████████████████
┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
I HEAR THEM ━━
┌─────────────┐

└─────────────┘
░▌
░▌
░▌
░▌
░▌
░▌
░▌
┉┉┉
credit
fr
kalons
┉┉┉
━━━━━━ AND ━━
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
┊█
┊█
┊█
she/her, leo,
scorpio rising,
gemini moon. hit
me up! i
don't bite :)

NOTHING CAN ━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━ HOLD ME
AlphaLeonis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bequen » Sat Mar 10, 2018 3:46 pm

@AlphaLeonis ;; Congrats on your first Kalon he's a beaut!! I love the beach theme with the pink, definitely makes all the different colors pop!
    @recherché ;; Good luck with the felines and accessories! I love Jude's pelt, reminds me of nights when there was a summer power outrage along the old main road at my old house and we'd all wander around meeting up for friends to see the sky while it was free of light pollution.
    @thor. ;; I hope work goes easier for you, I know how it feels I used to work in a nursing home. Good luck with getting Jakobe's growth approved, a very handsome kiddo!!
    @isabelle. ;; I missed it but I hope the stream went well!
    @BubbleCat ;; I love her, imlove... bubbles is beaut. I love the colors and especially the teeth, gosh.
    @Meridiem ;; Congrats on your first Kalon! She's so cute, the first names I thought of were Kora and Athena haha.

---

I'm sorry if my responses seem a little off, I'm absolutely exhausted and pained. I figured I'd post here for fun because I'm bored, I got back from the ER with a sprained ankle and a baby doing anxiety flips into my stomach region haha.
    But anyways, I'm putting up my items up for offers in case anyone is interested!

I also wanna do some introductions!
    This is Dr. Geck!
    He was a wonderful gift from Deadwood for my birthday last month.
    His info is on my Kalon page, I'm already waiting on a breeding slot with someone else right now but he's open for friends and enemies! He's a certified vet and herpetologist and is super cuddly and sweet! His best friend is a five and a half foot long albino python named Lucy.

This is Ceridwen!
    She is the daughter of my first MYO Van and Mima's sweet Toki. She has a sister named Tourmaline owned by Mima. She's not due to be grown until I believe next Sunday? So no romantic relationships with her just yet, not until she's an adult. But she's open for friends and enemies still! Her info is still pending I'm trying to figure out what I'm gonna do. I have lots of ideas!

If you wanna see them all I have my Kalons here!
    Feel free to PM me, I might be a bit slow because I'm a bit sleepy but I'll answer when I can I promise!
Bequen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lovage » Sat Mar 10, 2018 4:08 pm

replies -
    @bequen - good luck trading items! congrats on those new kals! i love the colors and hair on the top guy!
    @alphaleonis - so cute! i love the beachy theme is very nice! congrats on your first kalon!
    @recherché. - i love the design on that kit! it is just so detailed and perfect! good luck on the reline and getting accessories done!

what's new in the city -
    this is no introduction. i've created a tumblr account called the port chrysalism newspaper, so i can do some simple world building and development in general. feel free to look around or ask any of my kalons a question through asks.

stuff for tryout stuff -
    i'm looking for a squad for checkinder's legendary readoption. my idea for the kalon is a playful gal who gets into all sorts of trouble and works as a skipper for jungle cruise at disney. they will be in art like few pieces. for the squad, i want about four kals who all have not so complex designs because they would be in art. pm me if you have any kalons that would suit a role in the squad;
      -a dapper dan (they sing in a barbershop quartet style, must be male) who is more on the joking side and a bit elegant - (1/1)
      -a fellow skipper (any gender) who has a huge sense of humor and is a standup comedian - (0/1)
      -a performer (any gender) who has a personality similar to the idea for the readoption - (0/1)
      -a worker (any gender) who is more in with the Disney magic and loves kits - (1/1)

seeking growths -
    seeking growths for all of these guys. from the most overdue to the not so much is, kasumi, iris, ra, poppy, and soliero fall somewhere between the latest and not so much, oki and pele, and finally jericho and gabriel. payment will be in fr treasure and gems, art, coding, and cs pets. pm me if you can do a growth.

introductions -
    these guys are from a batch a while ago. they are brothers who live the alleyways of a port city. the bottom guy is jericho while the top one is gabriel, they both are named after characters from book series that i am reading.
lovage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♡Chocolate♡ » Sat Mar 10, 2018 5:32 pm

hello fanclub ! ; D ; i have not been the best & i want to thank everyone who pmed me about how i am. i am sorry if i have not responded; i have trouble responding to messages in general, and i have been insanely busy and overwhelmed and not so great but i will to try and respond to everyone this weekend. i'm pushing myself even making this post vkfdhr

anyway, i wanted to re-introduce molly with her glow!
she is gorgeous isn't she <33 i owe all of the glow to merc ! a true lifesaver. i hope to be able to develop her more.

also i wanted to show this rlly cute headshot sylar made for me! it was super sweet<3 it really brightened my day

i had planned for a longer post but oh well maybe another day. i just wanted to end that i am putting my unlimited rare myo from the pet event uft! i am not looking for anything in particular. i don't mind waiting for ur cooldown

@fern - good luck w finding artists !! & those new kids r super cute bless i love backmane edits
@beq - im so sorry u went to the er! glad ur doing better. i hope u get some good offers
@alpha - welcome to the community! beach inspired kalons are super pretty
@rech - oooooh what a gorgeous little kid bless and that growth is super pretty<3
♡Chocolate♡

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hiraeth + hound » Sat Mar 10, 2018 5:54 pm

wanting some company while i work on an nb for a little bit !! finished the kittos

@chocolate the almighty blue rudolph lady
        @fernmoon jericho is so cute !! i love his greens ♥
        @bequen dr geck - thats such a cute name for such a cute kal im dying
Last edited by hiraeth + hound on Sat Mar 10, 2018 8:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
hiraeth + hound

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rorrim » Sat Mar 10, 2018 7:14 pm

@watchdog. ;; Hhhh, I love your nursery batches so much yo. Hope the stream goes well, I can't wait to see the outcome! ❤

@♡Chocolate♡ ;; Molly is such an absolute babe, and her new glow is fantastic! I'm really sorry to hear you're not feeling to well lately, & I truly hope you start feeling better soon! :'0

@fernmoon ;; yoooooo, creating a tumblr for your kalon development/asks is a fun idea! Best of luck with your entry for check's re-adopt as well! ^^

Bequen Dr. Geck = best boy & I might just have to send you a pm about a relationships for him omg. also Ceridwen's tail is like, my new favorite thing??? She's so cute! I look forward to seeing what she becomes in the future! ❤

@AlphaLeonis ;; CONGRATS!! Your first Kalon!! And he's absolutely amazing yo! Ocean themed kals are some of my favorites, and that marking under his eye is super cute! I can't wait to see him around more! ❤

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Introducing/Relationship Search

Oh gosh, after 1000 years, my beautiful boy Beck is finally all grown up!

He's,,,,a mess that I'm still trying to figure out tbh. I really want to focus on developing his character more around his relationships/interactions, so hmu yo. Everything I already have written about him is here.

I would like headcanon at least for more important relationships such as romance/close friendship. RP would be cool, but is not necessary. :'>
      (A rivalry with a detective determined to take him down would be so awesome tho omg.)
Rorrim

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby squeegi » Sun Mar 11, 2018 1:44 am

--

@kouhai QwQ that kidd is so pretty!!!! I love their eyes omL!!! I hope you get a mate for him!!
@watchdog. I saw how those kits turned out, you’re and amazing artist!!
@♡chocolate♡ molly is one of the most gorgeous kalons I’ve seen!!! I hope you get some rtrades too!
Last edited by squeegi on Tue Nov 28, 2023 6:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

x
ᴠᴇʟ / ​🇸​​🇶​​🇺​​🇪​​🇪​​🇬​​🇮
she/her | adult | artist
➤ hi! pms always open, i love to chat!
➤ love BLLK, JJK, MXTX, SCTIR
➤ sig and avatar art by me ♡
squeegi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

kalon fanclub

Postby *stars* » Sun Mar 11, 2018 3:35 am

- introductions:
hey everyone, i posted pretty recently but i just won a lovely new kal during the raffle and i'm pretty excited to
show him off. His name is juneau and he's either going to be a private investigator living up in the mountains or
an ice fisherman leaning towards ice fisherman because why not

- trading:
i'm really desperate to trade my kalon slade, i've lost connection with him and i want him to go to someone
who will give him some love. I'll look at like any offer but i really want a standard or common myo(or a rare edit).

found a trade offer, thanks everyone!

I also have all of my edits from the event up for trade ... i definitely got lucky with all the weight edits aha

- replies:
@recherché. - jude is lovely, for some reason his design reminds me a bit of my kit stowe?? i also love autumn's new hair
@Bequen - i love dr. geek's color, those vibrant reds look so nice.. his name is pretty cool as well
@Meridiem - wow congrats on your first kal, all the pretty blue colors kill me and that shine ahh
@watchdog. - your batches are always so stunning, i love the batch you just completed, the colors are so vibrant
@Kouhai - i love beck honestly, the colors work so well together and the information you have on him is fantastic
Last edited by *stars* on Sun Mar 11, 2018 7:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
*stars*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sixbane » Sun Mar 11, 2018 7:08 am

@ *stars* Congrats on the new kiddo! Medd always does such lovely brown designs; I love the blue accents
why not investigator AND ice fisherman ??? uses fishing to spy on people inconspicuously, he gets to fish n gets paid for it
Best of wishes with trading too!
@Kouhai Oh that growth is lovely, the colors on them are gorgeous too. The story you have for him is neat too; I look forward to seeing what you do with him! I'd offer relationships but I only really have one kal that I think might fit ?? most of mine aren't in any sort of modern/setting that'd work unfortunately haha
@♡Chocolate♡ Ohh i remember you talking about that/trying to decide who to give a rare edit to, the glow is lovely though, itsuits her. That headshot is super cute too ahh, i love their style
@fernmoon Good luck with the tumblr, thats always fun! I hope you're able to use it for development nicely, I'd contribute questions but i've never been good at coming up with them haha. Good luck with the tryout stuff too qvq/ i'd offer but a lotta my kals wouldn't suit the settin/are a lil complex so I dont think they'd be ideal. I look forward to seeing the art once you finish it though. Congrats on the new kits as well! I love the lil star on the top kiddos cheek (my fursona has one of those too actually, i think its one of those design things i just find super adorable)
@Bequen Congrats on the new kids! I love dr geck's personality/and those colors are super cool together. I love Ceridwen too, the lil fluffer edits are adorable and that colorful tail is lovely as well. She looks like she'd be super fun to draw maybe gift art,
in the future lol

@AlphaLeonis Congrats on your first kid! Thats always so exciting. I love their colors (beachy themes are always a favorite of mine haha!) Proper welcome to the community, and best wishes with relationships!
@recherché. Best of luck with the accessories/reline; i'd offer but i'm so backed up due to my illness right now OTL congrats on jude though, he's lovely, that scene/those colors are wonderful

I'm finally starting to get to a better place with my health and mental status; so i'm up for relationships/headcanons with my kalons~
Feel free to ask about whatever, I'll respond as soon as I can. friends/enemies/ect. I'd be up for chatting about them on discord too if you'd prefer.

I was in a bad place with my health/mental state for some personal stuff (not internet related lol, just family things and some /healthy/ self loathing) and my health issues made sleeping extremely difficult so I was pretty cranky/distant for a while simply cause I was so tired; I feel like i've always got some problem going on but every time something good happens,somethin bad has to happen to counter it and ruin my day, but alas, thats life i guess
Anyway, i'm getting better/ finally able to get some rest so I can finally catch up on work a little better and get back into gear again

I do have some new introductees- because I stink and I feel like every time i cut back on one or two I end up with more than I had to begin with WHICH MAKes things difficult since i'm so close to my limit but I like being able to develop new kids and progress the stories of my older ones and i'm bouncing back and forth but I love them all and i just want to love all the kids and i cannot

Regardless, I like them anyway; and i've been working on them as I can the past 2 days though i've been busy
First- are two kits from a breeding, its technically ooc for one parent;
Neculai & Guiscard;
They are unrelated/don't have any connection to Neculai/his family or story, but they are in character kids for Guiscard. (as I did the breeding as I wanted him to have children because he's the daddest-dad and he needed kids trust me)
Red did a wonderful job on them and I love them all dearly, though I kept two and gifted the other (for the sake of my poor slot-limit)
The first is Adimus- WHo might literally be my favorite kal ever //not exaggerating
i REALLY LOVE greyscale and gold plus hes got little wingy-fluffs and i love his markings and I really adore him even if i'm slightly overwhelmed he's mine
Look at the lovely baby

Son of the high paladin Guiscard, and prodigy among the people he grew up being a heroic icon, the most prestigious of a new generation where he would be a hero of the people. He rose to this occasion with glory- becoming rather bigheaded and full of himself as a result. Confident,charismatic- a hero by most senses of the 'cliche', but this was not all that he was.
Inside, he wanted something different. He did not want to be the hero only because he was strong, only because he was a paladin under the order of his kingdom. He did not want to be the hero that his father was, he wanted to be a hero to those who mattered to him.But the problem with being everyone's hero, was that no one seemed to really matter anymore.
And this darkness consumed his mind. He became charming- but distant. Most knew nothing of him, and he didn't care to tell them.
He didn't care to learn about others, and under it all he became bitter and selfish.
He misses the point his father knew so well, or perhaps- his father missed the point, and he isn't sure which, which leads him to further self loathing.
Whats the point of being a symbol to everyone, if it's lost all meaning for himself?
Is he truly a hero, only because others say that he is meant to be? He feels as if this takes away his ability to ever be a real hero,under the sense he truly wishes.
He is a young man with many demons, regardless of the nature he serves.

“The real hero is always a hero by mistake; he dreams of being an honest coward like everybody else.” Umberto Eco

Of course, I couldn't wait to draw him

And alongside him is his brother Vequaniel(Who i also love, though I was only intending to keep one of the batch I couldn't resist him either); I had less ideas with him to start since I'd kindof planned originally for the role that Adimus filled;

The black sheep compared to his brother, Vequaniel was always the one in the shadow of his brother's promise and charm. Awkward, petty, easily annoyed, Vequaniel represented everything that his brother was not and the people loathed him for it. If his brother was to be the hero, they told Vequaniel all through his youth that he would be the villian, the terrible, the betrayer.
He had no plans of such, he was not aggressive in that sense, nor had any ulterior motive further than finding his place in the world like everyone else.
But he let himself fall into this role. He let himself hate.
He hurt others, lashed out. Threatened and became a bully even though it was not who he truly was.
Why? Because of his brother.
His brother who never knew how to be a hero, who did not know what foe he was facing.
Who could not find whom he wanted to save, and yet encouraged and gave hope to so many others.
And under it all, Vequaniel became the real hero of the people, by becoming the enemy so that their hope would not die.

“Love is willing to become to villain so that the one who you love can stay a hero.”
― Josephine Angelini

I did draw him as well!

Chocolate was also the sweetest and gifted me this kid ;v;/
he's actually the brother of my dear Irmoye so i'd kept an eye on him cause i had some ideas for them together at one point; so now that i do I can finally make them a reality
This is Lionel
Lionel lives in the Harpy Enclave, a sky-port hangar in a massive airship anchored above the main city of Ipus. A rather uppity pilot, Lionel is a young man obsessed with his passion,obsessed with the sky and all there is to offer. In the midst of the great war, he rises as a powerful and brave pilot with exemplary flying skills-and he's certainly a braggart about it. With his sister, Irmoye at his back supporting his skills, they singlehandedly act as a secret weapon on behalf of their countries airforce. His sister's apprentice, Ammiras, is constantly developing new weapons and mechanical devices for his small two-person plane that he is more than happy to try out. Some call him gullible, others call him insane- he's perhaps a little of both but that doesn't stop him. Fear, in his mind, is the greatest enemy of them all. And if he were to go down, he'll go down for his country, his plane, and go down fighting.

Growing up on the streets alongside his sister Irmoye, he grew up in her shadow. She excelled as an engineer, and he followed behind- not feeling particularly good at anything, more of a troublemaker and unsure of himself and his place in the world. It was through her that he first had his chance to meet the pilots, and her work that allowed him to prove himself by flying a plane she was working on. He taught himself to fly, and excelled. He found the freedom he lacked through his youth, held down by how others viewed him, by lack of money to afford what he wanted, held down by his own inability to decide what he wanted. In the sky, who he was on the ground ceased to matter. He was something else, someone else- far above the clouds in the sky in a way that not many got to experience. And in the sky he realized, he was the master of his own fate. And no fear, nor foe, would stop him.

annnd i drew him (id draw something bigger if it wasn't late by the time i got around to it haha)

I had also mentioned doing a growth for Leire in my last post; and I did end up finishing that up

I DID despite my saying i dont draw fullbodies much, manage to motivate myself to finish this one of my Telantes & discter's Marshal
we've been writing/doodling/headcanoning them so I decided to draw a nicer one of em
by me
Last edited by Sixbane on Sun Mar 11, 2018 7:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
I'm not really active here anymore, hmu @ Sixbane on TH/DA/Discord instead
Sixbane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Amberlilli » Sun Mar 11, 2018 7:21 am

aa hello! it's been a while since i posted on the fc, in fact, my last post was on the old version,,

anyhow, i'm looking for an ooc breeding with one of my kals, specifically danika!

i'd be using a breeding mutation item, so im only really looking for compatible designs, but a kit # selector would be amazing as well! same goes for any of my other kals found here!

found someone !!

@Sixbane im glad that your feeling better! congrats on your new kits as well! they look super pretty! your growth looks really nice aa, such a pretty kal!
    @*stars* aa your new kal is so beautiful, congrats! also, good luck finding a trade for slade and your edit items!
    @croaky good luck finding a growth for beau and calypso, they are absolutely stunning! and your art is really cute so dont sell yourself short!!
    @Kouhai wowow!! beck is such a babe oml,, good luck developing him and finding relations!
    @♡Chocolate♡ molly is so pretty, i love her design and the glow really looks nice on her! good luck finding a trade for your myo as well!
    @fernmoon congrats on the new kits! they look really pretty aa! good luck on the readopt as well!
Last edited by Amberlilli on Sun Mar 11, 2018 8:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

╔══════════════════════════════╗
my kalons kalon adopts my viscets dd
╚══════════════════════════════╝

╔═════════════════════════╗

ok

╚═════════════════════════╝

Amberlilli

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes