Kalon Fanclub V.4

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: Kalon Fanclub V.4

Postby Elfie » Tue Mar 20, 2018 1:31 pm

Hello there!

Finally I get to mark the new thread, phfft.
    But my real business here is to find a designer for my unlimited Rare MYO!

I've been holding onto it for quite some time now, and despite my attempts to design it myself I just can't. Either I have time restraints, no muse, or can't physically take my tablet out to work on it due to travel. I did have a designer for it once, but months went by and I eventually had to back out DX.

I'm offering nearly every pet on my account!
    Including Lists, Bulk rares/uncommons/ commons and my UR Cookie Dog!
    Can also throw in 21 points heh.

This gal is going to have many edits, so please be prepared.
    I'll also give you a colour pallet to use, and some markings I'd like to see but aside from that you have free reign! Shoot me a PM with examples of your designs if interested.

_ __ ___ ______________________________________________ ___ __ _

@ Sun struck, It's lovely to see someone offering free growths, your style is amazing btw ^^
    @ Takura, Pretty babes! What a brilliantly designed batch <3
    @ High noon, sent a PM your way.
    @ Doglady88722, best of luck trading your babies!
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
┏━ ---------------------------- ━┓
>>---->
Are you kitten me?

Hiya guys, I go by Elfie around these
parts, and pretty much anywhere on
the web, I’m hugely fascinated by
geerkery, wallow in the feels of
obsession and all round have an
unhealthy love for JBDs.

┗━ ---------------------------- ━┛
----------------------
JBDs Kalons
Kias Para's

----------------------
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Elfie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Graceymc96 » Tue Mar 20, 2018 1:55 pm

Elfie - Really good luck finding someone, I know how hard it can be! I really hope you find someone to make a dream kal for you and I hope you'll love the result!!!
planteri - Ah what a cute kid! I would love to trade for them but I'm way too connected to my kals to trade them off, but I really hope that you'll find someone who will cherish them!!
sun struck - that is SO SWEET! Free growths in your style are to die for, I'd message you but I know you're probably swamped so I'll let you be <3 Thank you for being so nice, we all appreciate it!

Nearly Free MYOS
PM me if you have a simple common/ standard myo you would like someone to do I'd love to do it for you! I need some examples so I won't charge much, if you're interested PM me or dm me on Discord - graceymc96#1982
My only examples:

Item trades
I'm trading an Uncommon Edit, looking for 2-3 common edits or 1 tail edit/common fur edit and 1-2 common edits. DM or pm me! (Discord - graceymc96#1982)

Relations
I need relationships for all my kals! I have reptile lovers, Vets, boyscout kids, shy kits, competitive kits, jungle kals and kits, a medieval kal, and more. Hit me up, Pm or dm (Discord - graceymc96#1982)!!!
Graceymc96

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kalon Fanclub V.4 [OPEN]

Postby spirit • daydream » Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:25 pm

Replies
@Graceymc96 - Geez! I love your examples so far! That ramen one is awesome tbh XD I wish you luck in your item trades as well!
@Elfie - I hope you find a good designer! I can't wait to see the finished kal! ^^
@planiteri - I have always loved that Santa kal T~T I wish I could trade my kals away. I get way too attached to them though T~T riiip I hope you are able to either find them a good home or are able to connect to them!
@sun struck - Lol you are great XD I hope you are able to finish all of your growths as well as the transfers for your kals. Dang those are some nice examples too!
@Takura. - OMG, those are such adorable balls of fluff! They are to die for ahhhh I want to squish them so bad! tbh from here, they look like chubby kals.
@high noon - Good luck with finding some trades you like! I hope you are able to get a lot of edits you are looking for ^^
@*stars* - I hope you find the help you need for your MYO. I can't wait to see the kal when it is done being designed and created!
@Marsh - Gosh she is gorgeous! Congrats on winning her! She and her siblings were super amazing and I loved them all lol Elton is adorable! I also wish you the best of luck in getting art for them! And good luck in finding trades and offers for your uncommon MYO ^^

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey All! It is I, Siantia!
And wow that was a lot of replies....I haven't been here in so long. My life......isn't all that great, but I am trying to move on.
I hope everyone else is having great days and nights and I hope you all are having a wonderful life right now <3
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Trading Items!
Alrighty! First things first! I have extra items that I would like to trade away. I'm looking for anything I don't have.
- x1 Mysterious Vial -- Weight Edit
- x1 Fur Tuft -- Backmane Edit
- x1 Jade Comb -- Standard Hair Edit
- x1 Falcon Claw -- Standard Claw Edit

Introductions!
OMG! I keep forgetting about my new babe
I haven't found a name for her yet, but she is so adorable! I love her small teeth and she is a chubby kalon too! I was so excited to get my first weight edited kal and I am just happy that doge fruit let me choose her T~T Thank you doge. You are my life. lol Anyway I haven't been able to come up with much of her yet, but I will get there!

Breeding!
Alright so this isn't technically a breeding request I'm just looking for what kalons people would like to pair off with any of mine because I have a rare autopass I am wondering what would be offered. All my kals are up for offers so just sned over an offer and I will look at it. I am mainly looking for rares and above for traits because of my autopass, though I can look at regular breeding offerings too ^^ I will give more detail if I like the pairing. Thanks! <3

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Anyway, I believe that is all, I love you guys ^^
Take care of yourselves!

removed toyhouse links
Last edited by spirit • daydream on Mon Jun 26, 2023 2:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
spirit • daydream

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SyntheticFox » Tue Mar 20, 2018 3:55 pm

@APH Siantia STOP FORGETTING YOUR KID LMAO. They seem like a Vidallia <3
@Graceymc96 The ramen kal is soo detailed ;o; THE TIDE POD KAL LMAO. They are my favorite candy *wink wonk*
@Elfie Gl with finding a designer love! W o a h, your even throwing your UR! Hopefully your artist wont die from edits..
@planiteri I just stole that kal when you posted it lmao. Its like a sign.. I always loved the fluffy boy <3
@sun struck AHHH your doing growths??? You growths are so lovely.. Its prob too late for me to offer XD
@Takura. Noon's batches are always amazing. Im lovin your kits Tak! Congrats man!!
@high noon Oh hey I was just talking about you XD Gl with the trading love! Im sure you'll get an offer fast! Rare edits are easy to sell..

Hey guys!

How is everyone? I hope everyone is doing okay c:

Introductions

The lovely sixbane did an EXTRAORDINARY JOB on my new kit! Her name is Zuny! She is a princess of a galaxy who crash landed on Earth. Im in love with her halo...

I ALMOST FORGOT TO INTRODUCE VADONNA OML.... It's my gypsy from Loverboy! I have yet to write her story however.

Trading

Sadly, I couldn't find a way to connect to Justice so shes open for trades. Im off cooldown, my only requirement is that your willing to keep her in my family <3 Please label pms "Kalon Trade"

Art

I got some art I love to show off <3
Teeny of Aeries by Sixbane
Teeny of Uzi by Sixbane
Fullbody of Uzi by Thor.

Im also opening FCFS slots of my pixels! (keep in mind I'll take a while bc im a bit busy) Heres my Example of Uzi! Please label pms "Kalon Art" They are 5c$ Each!
1. sun struck
2. Pandora's Box
3. cherrydoge
4. APH Siantia
5. Meridiem

Slots taken! Thank you everyone who was interested <3 Ill open more in the future!
Last edited by SyntheticFox on Wed Mar 21, 2018 1:11 pm, edited 8 times in total.

▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hello There !

I'm SyntheticFox ! (Or Fox)
Feel free to message me !

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Kalons』✮『Senti』✮『Bigby

SyntheticFox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sapphirelion » Tue Mar 20, 2018 4:03 pm

Replies;;
@ SyntheticFox that kit isn’t so cute! Congrats on your new Kalons and I love that little pixel! I hope a bunch of people request them from you!

@ APH Siantia I wish you luck in item trading and breeding partner searches! Also that kit is gorgeous!

@ Graceymc96 I hope you get some offers of myo creating! It can be exciting trying to make a dream a reality! I also wish you luck on trading and relationships!

@ Elfie I hope you find the perfect artist to make your myo come to life!

Just wanted to get this out there again, but I currently have this kit up for readoption! If you click the image it will bring you to the thread where the readoption is being held (the end date is currently April 14th). And if you have any questions about it, feel free to pm me!

I’m also looking to do some free art for people! So if you’d like any art of your Kalons, shoot me a pm :)
I’m not sure if they’ll have color or not or even what complexity they’ll be but they’re still free whatever they end up being :) (and if you see this like a day from now you can still send me a pm! I don’t plan on closing this soon)

And also still looking for rps if anyone might be interested? My Kals are in my sig
ImageImage
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
"Greater love has no one than this,
than to l
ay down one's life for his friends
- John 15:13

info
my kals 🦑
kalon art shop
Diamond (kia)
other characters of mine
Art by me,gif by Meridiem, pixel by pangur.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ImageImageImageImage
sapphirelion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cloasiii » Tue Mar 20, 2018 4:39 pm

@sun struck;; Hey, I've seen your growths before (and stared at them for a little bit haha.) It's nice seeing someone else that uses a touchpad to draw! It's rough but doable. I don't know how yu get your art to look so clean that way, though -- you must put a ton of time and effort into your work.
@Elfie;; I would love to offer help with your MYO, but I don't have any examples to offer aha. Good luck with finding someone that can help you c:
@Graceymc96;; Is that a tide pod kalon?? Meme kalons are the best kalons, I hope you get a bunch of MYO requests.
@APH Siantia;; Aw, I'm sorry to hear that your life hasn't been the best recently. I hope that your pretty blue kit brings you come relief, and good luck with trading those edits <3
@SyntheticFox;; Man I'm such a ditz. I misread your description for Zuny as the discription for Vadonna, and I spent a solid 3 minutes trying to figure out if her black glasses were supposed to be the halo you were talking about LOL! They're both very beautiful kalons. c:
@sapphirelion;; I've been thinking about entering your kalon readoption, but real life/ all of the new gemstone kal adoptions are probably going to suck up my time ahhh!! Good luck though, I hope your entrants give you a hard time judging ; )

____________________~.~.~____________________

Hey everyone!! It's been a week or two since I've posted last. I'm still on the hunt for my first kalon (you're out there somewhere; don't worry, I'm coming.) The prompts and competitions in the lunar new year event were very fun to participate in, and I even won 2 HMs from it!

However, I've decided that instead of just entering in competitions and hoping that I somehow win, I'm going to tentatively open some kalon commission slots for DA points (I'm only asking for DA points so that I can buy a common MYO.) These will be completely PWYW! You pay me after I've completed the piece. I can do feral or humanoid! PM me <3

Sorry for the short post! Hopefully the next time I come back I'll be able to introduce a babe of my own c:
I hope everyone has a wonderful week!!

▓↪Clo, she/her

▓↪ taking a quick break to finish finals, I'll be back by the 17th at the very latest <3

▓↪my kals
Cloasiii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby roelian » Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:29 pm

Rolls on in

Sixbane has me crying tonight yall?
Six and Nepsters completed a legendary breeding and I was blessed with one of the kits because I'm a mooch of a gf that would probably bother Nep until the end of time about it tbh
Anyway!
I have literally zero ideas for them at the moment because I'm too shook to think? I still haven't come up with a name??? But anyway Ahh! Yes! Here is my new child!

Oh as a side note I still have that comp going on, you can find more in my sig

@SyntheticFox - Your new kids are adorable and I know I've already told you but I love them so much?? Also good luck with trading <3 What a gorgeous gal

@sapphirelion - Ah good luck with the readopt! Also free art is so nice of you! <3 I'm hoping to actually get my confidence back up enough to offer free art as well!

@Cloasiii - :0 I hope you get your first kal soon! I'd hit you up on the art stuff but I have all of 9 points and your art is definitely worth way more than that lol

samael || he/they || adult
|| ✧ nep ✧ || ✧ jean ✧ ||
roelian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby deoxyribonucleic » Tue Mar 20, 2018 11:40 pm

ayo i got a myo that needs designing desperately, it's unlim rare and it's been sitting there for a while, just realized i have it and i have an idea for once so that's always nice. i can pay in cs pets, points or usd, dm me on discord (rexu#9050) or pm me. hesitant on paying in points? i can pay in as much as you need as i've got plenty. i'm kinda picky when it comes to designers and i have a specific style in mind but don't hesitate to ask or think you're asking for too much as i have plenty to pay with!
    found someone! :0c

i also need two growths done but the myo is first priority ;0c

@katzuvo
    such a good slug kid! bless i love them

@cloasiii
    gl with commissions :0

@sapphirelion
    free art? dang :0 i hope you make some people really happy it's super nice of you to do that!

@syntheticfox
    I LOVE THAT FIRST KID'S HALO,,, BIG SCREAM??

@aph siantia
    ooh i need a claw edit! might be pm'ing you :0c

@graceymc96
    would dm you on discord if i wasn't so bad at working out relations rip me

@elfie
    aaah same, i'm struggling to do my unlim rare myself ;;

@planiteri
    awww good luck with trades, i love that kid but the connection isn't there ):

@sun struck
    aaaah i probably missed it rip,,,, i hope u feel better
Last edited by deoxyribonucleic on Wed Mar 21, 2018 5:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
moonwalkin'
noelle | she/her
───── ♤ ─────
you, too, deserve love
deoxyribonucleic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LovetheHoly » Wed Mar 21, 2018 2:06 am

@Cloasiii
AA Good luck on getting your first kal!!:"D
I wish you the best on getting commissions!❤

@katsuvo
AAOM LOOK AT THAT MERCHILD IM-
in love :")

@reuxci
Ayee just in time im back in business! ;D (hopefully my style is still cool!x"D)

YOO YALL im re opening my myo designs after legit forever :") I been thru stuff so im trying to get back to my old self but make a better self ykno? Ill post my design examples here later since im on mobile but just shoot me a PM of interested! Limited slots this time bc i cant be on screens too long riparoni (but dw idc how many days itll take ima make sure it looks poppin (; )
edit;
k so I got 3 stash links yall can view my stuff w so here are non oekaki examples:
link 1 link 2 link 3

oekaki examples:
1 2 3 4
Thanks for reading i hope everyone has a super awesome blessed day !
Last edited by LovetheHoly on Wed Mar 21, 2018 3:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

I believe in Jesus Christ my Savior, and I am not afraid to admit it. If you are a Christian, please copy and paste this into your signature. 96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this in your signature if you are one of the 4% of teens who will.✞
✞ I asked Jesus, "How much do you love me?" Jesus replied, "This much." He stretched his arms on the arms on the cross and died. Please put this in your signature if you believe that Jesus died for our sins. ✞

click vv
W e ↵ . ✠ . ✠ . so lets support eachother
a l l
g o
t h r o u g h
l i f e

Love
y o u like
k a n y e
loves
K A N Y EImage
LovetheHoly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby deerbroken » Wed Mar 21, 2018 2:42 am

hello all! mostly here to look for item trades ✌️

from the event and some other trades, I have
- 5 shine edits
- 1 standard hair edit
- 2 teeth edits
- 4 backmane edits
- 1 common hair edit
- 1 pupil edit

tbh all i'd like is a common fur edit and / or a common tail edit or just some common edits. can trade multiple for 1 ! after that I'll probably raffle the rest of these items off (will keep a few for future use but also like?? i dont need 5 shine edits omg)

i also have 1 rare edit item? if anyone would be willing to trade a rare autopass or maybe a mutation item we could trade?? if you're interested?? kind of a longshot tho lol

replies:
@katsuvo congrats on your merkit! they're very pretty,,, good luck with development!
@reuxci good luck with finding an artist!
@lovetheholy yo good luck with sales! your designs are v neat, 10/10
deerbroken

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me