Character Adoption Addicts Anonymous v.26 Summer Event

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: Character Adoption Addicts Anonymous v.26 -Rule Change p

Postby KenmilltoSky » Mon Mar 12, 2018 6:26 am

@opossum prince That little chibi art is so cute!
@sixx. I love Nero! He's so cute looking despite his expression (and I doubt he would appreciate being called "cute" with the backstory you've given him, haha).
@Dysfunxtional Welcome!

--

I got a new character today!

By elkaart on DA

He only cost me my soul - bargain! :P
I really need to think of a cool and unusual name for him. And I know getting art of him will be interesting!
ImageImage
Rest In Peace Skye. <3
07/07/2002 - 19/12/2014
Watch Skye's Story!
I was formerly Wild-x-Beauty.
KenmilltoSky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tyrant001 » Mon Mar 12, 2018 6:47 am

@oppossum I love the Dhole design, especially the snake, I'm such a sucker for reptiles. I suck at naming even my own characters, but I like to give them culturally appropriate names that fit their species :0 Since the species is from Asia, I would search for names from there! An Indian name would be good perhaps
@Dysfunxtional Welcome to the club! The characters that you linked are super cool! I'm in love with Dahmerion
@sixx Congrats on all the new babes, wow!! I love Nero so much omg ;w;
@KenmilltoSky God that dragon is insane, I LOVE it. If it cost your soul I'd say it was freakin worth it

Just bought a new Cinna from one of my favorite designers on DA, 1-800-YEEN! Her name is Ambrosia <3
She also came with gift art from BlizzardBrick!
I also ordered custom from the same designer and I'm really excited about him!! I can't wait to see him and share him, ahh

I'm heavily searching for art for my wife's birthday and for my own personal characters, I have a thread here that gives some more details, and if you have DA commissions open for points or USD I will gladly look at those too!
I have these two Kiamaras up for sale for USD only, both come with art and I may consider cutting someone a deal if they wanna buy them together!
General sale/trade folder here

π™·πšŠπš—πš—πš’πš‹πšŠπš•
πŸ’š
πŸ’œ πŸ’› ❀️
Stream The Dream Eaters, stan Alan Wake
Tyrant001

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby P0CKETKNIFE » Mon Mar 12, 2018 6:48 am

Hello everyone!! I've got a lot of news to share, so I'll divide this post up by relevant topics

Character Introductions
    Y'all should know by now that I switch fursonas at least every two months. I just can't seem to connect with many designs, and when I do, the connection tends to fade overtime. However, I'm super optimistic about my new fursona, Seiko!! She was a custom designed by qentek on toyhouse, and I honestly couldn't be happier with her!! I should also introduce my secondary fursona, Ben. His concept is about a year old, but he's been through a lot of total design changes and revamps. He's not really new character-wise, but I thought I should show off his new design.

Looking For
    I'm looking for all types of anthro/feral artwork, and I have over 700C$ to pay with. The characters I introduced above are the ones I'll likely commission you to draw. PM me your commission info!!

Advertising
    Taking PWYW commissions for full scenes like these. I'll accept dA points, C$, USD, and even art trades!! PM me if you're interested in possibly commissioning a scene.

Replies
    @Bucky Barnes, No way!! I love 1-800-YEEN's work too!! Ambriosa is a darling; congrats on getting her!!
    @KenmilltoSky, What a unique character design!! The artist clearly put a lot into that; I mean, look at the detail!! You're right that getting art of them will be interesting. I haven't seen many artists who specialize in creatures like that, but good luck finding people who do!!
    @sixz., From what I can see of her ref, I love Schneidteufel's design!! Her name is a handful, but it's so creative and really suits her!! Your other characters are lovely too; congratulations on getting so many gorgeous new designs!!
    @opissum prince, Sure, that anthro is cute, but can we talk about Pandora?? I absolutely love snake characters, and that baby has stolen my heart.
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚

lee artist he/him + adult
    β–Ί I've been an active user on
    CS through a good number of
    years, but nowadays I tend to
    keep to myself and check in
    when I have the time. I'll be on
    artfight this year
    -- team vampire!!

mods made me remove my links lmao / credit

P0CKETKNIFE

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MightyNein » Mon Mar 12, 2018 8:06 am

Fiftyfleds Auction
$10 starting price

Some gorgeous and unique adopts up by Machati <3 Check em out!

KenmilltoSky - nice grab! thats a cool oc, lots o detail
six. - thats a lot of cool oc's there, Im a sucker for brown x red palettes!
L0TUS - ooo good luck selling that adopt! cool idea
MightyNein

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kaerou » Mon Mar 12, 2018 8:23 am

@opossum prince - Cool character! I love his snake so much, wow. And that little icon is adorable and tiny ;__;
    @Sixx - Schneidteufel looks really pretty and her design seems really dope too. Her name seems to fit her perfectly, I love her name a lot- wow. And congrats on the other characters! Nero's backstory seems really interesting so far!
    @KenmilltoSky - Dang, that art is suuuper nice. And his concept is really unique :0 Congrats! And good luck finding a name for him <3
    @Bucky Barnes - Congrats! That Cinna is very colorful and pretty. She's so cute and fluffy.
    @PeachPvnk - Ahh what a cute fursona! She looks adorable.
    @GreenRose - Good luck selling.
kaerou

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Batman » Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:20 am

Ahh I hope everyone is doing well!
Well I am now on my Spring Break so all I'm doing is character development <3

I made this OTA Dragon with a minimum offer of 20$ (marked down from 30$) - Who I'm going to keep if I don't get any offers :3

Also I got this gorgeous animated YCH from YggdrasilGoddess of my Starsweet Nova <3

Then I have more Cas spam - i really do love my new third Fursona <3
By Leverage

@Bucky Barnes - Im not one to normally like Cinas, but that one is super vibrant and pretty! Congrats!

@KenmilltoSky - Wow that is an amazing character! the detail is intense! Congrats!

@sixx. - that Anthro bat character is gorgeous!!! A+ workmanship and an amazing character!

@opossum prince - that Dhole is awesome, and Pandora is the cutest Snek <3 <3
┏xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx..β”“
xxImage β™₯️
xxImage β™₯️ Image
xxImage β™₯️ Image
xxImage β™₯️ Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx..
xxxxImage
xxxxImage
xxxxImage
β”–xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx..β”š
┏xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx..β”“
xxxxxxx Links
xxxxxxImage
xxxxxxImage
xxxxxxImage
xxxxxxImage
xxxxxxImage
xxxButtons made by me
β”–xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx..β”š
pixel by Odditylad/rest by meImageImage
Batman

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vegtaboom » Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:32 am

@Batman : that dragon is awesome ;; i also lovelove that piece of your star sweet it's amazing!!
@GreenRose : ooo love those!! good luck selling o:
@Bucky Barnes: god the colors on that cinna are a+++
@ KenmilltoSky: OOOOO lovely dragon!!! so unique i love it!
@sixx. : oof that last guy is super cute!!
@opossum prince : aww love the little snake friend on that guy o:
@CactiCat: super nice pixels!! they are really well done ;;
@buenakai: HHHH cries at that adopt the colors are stealing my heart
@ irisidium : good luck with the sales!! i love redrobinz designs ooo

okay i went a bit nuts buying characters lately when i wanted to cut down rip so i'm selling a bunch
no one is off limits some are just harder to get than others.
i'll accept trades (picky) USD, CS list pets, FR gems/retired 2014-2013 items, PFQ items/currency, and maybe art??
if you need an ideal range feel free to ask!! they have their bought price listed but some have gotten art since then so it might have changed
https://toyhou.se/MeatieMeats/characters/folder:all
Vegtaboom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bvrd » Mon Mar 12, 2018 11:20 am

meatiemeats good luck on selling your characters! you have some really amazing designs, especially the one by toothphaste. :o
batman oh wow that YCH piece of your starsweet is amazing, the animation really brings some life into the piece as well. such a lovely design, also good luck as well selling that rad looking dragon guy!
Bucky Barnes what an interesting looking cinna, havent seen a cinna in awhile either! congrats on them!
KenmilltoSky oh my,,, that dragon boy is fierce looking, the colors of the armor/clothing/accessories go so well with his main body color.
sixx. woah all those characters are rad looking, i feel like ive seen schneidteufel and her design her so unique looking. i really love her species as well, bats are great.
opossum prince awh that little tag of your canine is super adorable. i have a few tags myself from sixbane.
cheeschi whata little cutie. i do like the markings on his back, your art as well is groovy and great. really cool looking character.
L0TUS amazing pieces of art you got there!! those characters are very cool as well, i am loving everything about the first character.

hey there guys, my username used to be bvrd but i changed it awhile to syre, if anyone remembers me but if not im sure youd guys would recognize my characters. so its been awhile, i havent post since the last version, and i have very few things to show off. id rlly like to get back into ordering art of my characters.

im just curious
Code: Select all
[b]whos your favorite character design wise?[/b]

[b]whos your favorite character personality wise?[/b]

[b]whos your favorite character overall?[/b]

im also selling these characters for pets or possibly trading them for other characters, ill be picky tho. only the ones in unsorted are for sale/trade
https://toyhou.se/blackbird/characters/folder:unsorted

just showing off three pieces of art i got yesterday and today, two pieces are of magic and one piece is of bubbles.
i really love all three of these pieces mainly because of the styles and just how amazing they both look in varying styles from realistic to cartoonish. (magics pieces are by anicb @ da, xcoalchaser @ da /coalchaser @ cs in that order and bubbles piece is by sleipnir @ cs)
ImageImage

bvrd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mavryk Company » Mon Mar 12, 2018 11:21 am

@MeatieMeats: You've got some nice chars! Good luck selling!
@Batman: That dragon tho!! I hope you get some great offers!
@PeachPvnk: Seiko is gorgeous!
@Bucky Barnes: This is gonna sound odd, but Ambrosia's little nose and tongue are really cute??
@KenmilltoSky: Best of luck finding a name! What a cool dragon!
@syre: Grats on the art!

whos your favorite character design wise?
This is really tough, aaaa
I'm gonna say it's a tie between Miru and Deity.

whos your favorite character personality wise?
Dunkin for sure! He's just a curious friendly 'lil guy.

whos your favorite character overall?
Also Dunkin!

Hey all! I'm hosting a comp here to hopefully get a couple new cat characters. c':
The prizes include some store pets and a malk! May be adding more prizes later!
➸ adult
➸ toyhouse
➸ zendaru's twin
info:
[b/t/s charas]
➸ av + tags | ➸ trades open
Mavryk Company

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby canis-corax » Mon Mar 12, 2018 12:08 pm

replies;
      @syre Wow congrats on the beautiful art! ;o;
      @MeatieMeats good luck selling!!
      @Batman The art piece of Nova is amazing! <3

It’s been like fifty billion years since I’ve last posted here oh my gosh but I’m glad to be back!!
      Anywho I’ve gotten this cute little headshot of my girl Akira xxx but sadly I didn’t get to keep track of the artists name when I saved it, so if you know who it is please tell me!! <33

My art has also improved a bunch, so I’m looking to take sketch commissions now that I can do digital art ;

here’s one sketch example of my boy Kion : ))
      art and character belongs to me, original design by ZZ-Star on DA

Then I did Natuki in a little bun; click!
      I’m mainly looking for DA points and USD [paypal only] which can be negotiated through my Deviant Art account, but I’ll look into anything really!
      I’m also looking to sell some characters and possibly trade for some new ones; my stash
      All prices are negotiable!! PM me if your interested in anything! <3

And if anyone happens to have a ToyHouse code open for me to use please let me know!
      Thanks!!
canis-corax

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me