Create a Kennel Fanclub (v.2)

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: Create a Kennel Fanclub (v.2)

Postby w0ah » Thu Mar 22, 2018 7:58 am

@ velvet ; thank you so much! i needed a little change, yk? i'd been rose gold, for too long.
      i don't think my kennel would be that way either, but i feel that if i decided to restart or revamp my kennel, i would possibly try something out like it!
w0ah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby astrohund » Thu Mar 22, 2018 9:50 am

@w0ah that sounds good! i could try that out and see how it goes. maybe two regions only?? like they go to one during autumn and winter, and another for spring and autumn? i like sound of it. i only think some of their prey options will change, i think most of it will be the same. thanks for the idea! loving your new profile layout. <3

@everyone so i have a new idea as for transportation wise and how the dogs get around quicker. does the idea of train jumping sound alright? i plan to make dogs, both wild and pets, use the trains as a way to get to other places. one train could lead to telluride.
astrohund

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby carpe noctem. » Thu Mar 22, 2018 11:09 am

Announcement.

just popping in to say that their are only ten
    more days until the trial modding is closed!
    make sure to get in your posts as we finally
    creep into our final days of the trials.
carpe noctem.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xi'rika » Thu Mar 22, 2018 2:26 pm

I've wanted to make a nomadic kennel for forever, but I'm way too attached to my doggos XD
      I like the idea of having a set rotation for territories, though tbh I would do about 4 of them, one for each season. That would also allow the kennels to border 24 kennels, 8 different kennels for each season. If I were to do it, I would keep the population low like the nomads of old and have dogs die off quickly, because if your traveling all the time you never know what will happen. Maybe even as they stop in other kennel's territories some dogs will want to stay with that kennel, settling down and having a more predictable life. Since dogs can't really bring their prey with them they would have to constantly hunt for new prey, which is good because I don't really like to hoard prey XD. Shamans, I think, would have devised a way to use big leaves and vines to bundle their herbs up to move their stock with them.

I've been brainstorming this for a while, so forgive me if I rambled a little bit, I just have so much ideas and possibilities

@rose gold w0ah

Lol, I've gotten so used to typing your old name. Love the revamp though!

@Mod Trial

Wow! It's felt like we just started. I've loved doing the trials though, I've felt it's brought me closer to the community, and of course playing a major role in the development of the kennels has been fun. Especially finding cute puppers and sharing them with the world.

Speaking of getting posts in I need to hurry up and write mine so Moon could reply^^
xi'rika

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby soccer97 » Thu Mar 22, 2018 3:31 pm

I think that @A Fox's Tail said it very well. I have enjoyed being a trial mod and I feel like it has brought me closer to my trail kennels. I don't have time to read every reply for every kennel but I have been trying to read some here and there. It helped me care more about the kennels and about the dogs almost like they were my own. I feel like replying with the text in my replies has helped me connect more with the other kennels also. I have really enjoyed this experience and it has been so much fun.
Pet's name: Toby
RIP Toby. <3
soccer97

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby clarke, » Fri Mar 23, 2018 10:35 am

aura. wrote:hello loves, i've rejoined cak !! my lovely wanda has taken command of eclipsim and i can't wait to develop her and the kennel more more. this being said: i'm readopting my old kennel old !! code word is lovely bones. and you must change the name. please include the name in your request to adopt or it will not be counted. please only take one + edited forms don't count.

athena annan | 18 moons | female | x
*giving birth in two moons to ikelos's pups.
*doberman.
taken by Cloudpelt.

ikelos phobetor | 15 moons | male | x
*brother to hades.
*rottweiler
taken by soccer97.

hades phobetor | 15 moons | male | x
*brother to ikelos.
*rottweiler
taken by Cloudpelt. {pm'd me, because nobody adopted him.}

macaria | 7 moons | female | x
*pitbull

unnamed | unaged | not gendered | x
*pitbull husky mix. [pitsky]
taken by sincerely.

*australian shepherd.
taken by petals. {she pm'd me the code word before anyone else posted about adopting her.}

*australian shepherd.
taken by nightwolf950.

macaria is still open to be adopted.
clarke,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dea invidia. » Fri Mar 23, 2018 10:49 am

I'll take Macaria if that is ok. lovely bones
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐆𝐎𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐋❜𝐒 𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐁𝐎𝐀𝐑𝐃
jade. 16. she/her. bisexual. pisces.
▬▬▬
hey there, i'm jade! your local australian teen. i'm not on cs very often at the moment because i'm in year 11
and doing the ib. i am working towards going into vet science or maybe forensics, i'm a little indecisive.

i am a pianist and bassist, i also sing from time to time. listening wise, i don't really have a set genre of music,
i like to say my taste varies on my mood. some artists i listen to a lot would be grimes, glass animals, arctic
monkeys, gorillaz and grlwood.

alongside music, i enjoy a mixture of reading, art and gaming. oh and i also like anime and manga, i'm
currently watching the promised neverland. i have way too many books waiting to be read, but i always love
book suggestions. same goes for anime/manga, send me recommendations, i'm always looking for a new series.

i don't bite, so feel free to send me trades or dms. although i'm not great at replying quickly.
𝐒𝐈𝐍 𝐈𝐒 𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐋
dea invidia.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ossa di cervo » Mon Mar 26, 2018 12:10 pm

Working on some replies now! ^-^
THEXTHEXTHEXTHE
───────────────────────────────
Create A Clan - ➳ who are you again..? - Link Name Here - Link Name Here
─────────────────────────────
ossa di cervo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby carpe noctem. » Thu Mar 29, 2018 12:31 am

it's so close to the end of our trials, wow! just a note that i had mixed up the end dates a bit so mod trials will end on April 1st.

also, since you guys seemed to take well to it last time someone asked some questions i decided to do it myself!

Code: Select all
      [b]why did you choose your kennel name?[/b]

[b]who is your favourite character?  why?[/b]

[b]do you have any prophecies or exciting events coming up in your kennel?[/b]

why did you choose your kennel name?
      i choose vehementi empire because vehement means showing strong feelings, and vehementi means violent in latin, so it's kinda like it means showing strong feelings of violence. I choose empire because of how they have an emperor as leader and how things are run.

who is your favourite character? why?
      my big bad diablo is hands down my favourite, but valerik comes a close second. diablo has a pretty dramatic and sad backstory, and he is definitely fun to write about.

do you have any prophecies or exciting events coming up in your kennel?
      i have something in mind right now, but it's not yet in motion or set in stone. I do have the empire's occidendum ceremony coming up, so that will definitely have some drama ^^
carpe noctem.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby soccer97 » Thu Mar 29, 2018 2:04 am

why did you choose your kennel name?
I chose the Swinging Blades because the original alpha, Kota, learned his unique fighting technique from watching the blades of grass move in the wind.

who is your favourite character? why?
My favorite character is Summer. She has always been a bit controlling and violent. All she seems to care about is constantly showing off her strength and the strength of her kennel. In her mind, a small dog is not worth much because they are a target to predators and can't fend off attacks.

do you have any prophecies or exciting events coming up in your kennel?
Well, right now there have been some scandalous happenings going on in the Swinging Blades. I wonder what will happen?
Pet's name: Toby
RIP Toby. <3
soccer97

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me