★ Ensemble Stars Fanclub ★ [ALWAYS ACCEPTING]

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: ★ Ensemble Stars Fanclub ★ [ALWAYS ACCEPTING]

Postby 薄桜鬼 » Tue Feb 20, 2018 2:19 pm

(So I fell asleep at like 1 pm my time and woke up at like 7 pm and I was like screaming. I had no idea where the time went and I wasted my holiday but I guess my body needed it?????? Basically, sorry this took so long to get to. I was going to reply prior to falling sleep but pushed it to after since I was pretty convinced I would maybe at max sleep for like 2 hrs.... apparently not the case.)

edasshu wrote:-snip-

Yeah, I used to play Love Live ages ago and the rates were always subpar but I still had RNG (so like I could at least get SSRs which back then was really good. lol) But, the games waaay changed. (Like enstars compared to when I played.) There are no more promo URs as far as I know but it feels like they give out a lot more changes to do pulls for stuff. They also have fun event quests now that also give out really nice items, so I like the changes. I only don't play Love Live anymore because of Utapri. I prefer the music in Love Live but I prefer how the game plays and the mechanics in Utapri more. Utapri is also super nice to players and you get a free UR ticket for somebody of your choice and two sets of 300 gems. (300 gems give you an 11 pull, so you get two of those.) So, I say give Utapri a chance.

But, yeah, I find it hard to want to play games where I have nothing once I get used to a game where I have stuff. So, I really think I'm stuck to Utapri now. I think you likely feel the same with enstar since you say you have a lot in there. It can be nice but suck if you want to get into other games because it's like you gotta try and fit time for the new game while still keeping up with the game you have a lot in so you don't lag behind?? You know...?

miyuun wrote:-snip-

Okay, so Utapri was one of those things I thought was so stupid (and still do) but like... every time I like blink and next thing I knew I just binge watched it and I'm sitting there like, "Wait, wut?" LOL I got the game solely because it was a rhythm game, it was just a bonus that it was characters I kinda like and a series I know/(like you) lowkey like. lol

Yup, I feel you on enstars being the weakest. I could never rank well because I could never get good people and wouldn't feel like putting in like my sweat and tears into events. :^) Really, though, I think enstars is impressive in the sense that although I can have that be my weakest game and I play it the least, I think I like it as one of my top favorites? I simply love so many of the characters from it and the relationships between them and the art. Really, I always feel drawn to it when I see posts and whatnot about it. I don't know, does that make any sense??? lol
i'm long gone from here
薄桜鬼

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby yusakuna » Tue Feb 20, 2018 5:58 pm

sORRY FOR THE LATE REPLY I WAS BUSY TODAY-

RNG-sama blessed me today, i did one pull for the 4* ritsu but got the 5* Mao and the 4* Ritsu and i'm dED what the heck gacha has never been so nice

@nori
one of the main reasons why i just go inactive from enstars from time to time is that there wasn't a rhythm game function, i still love love love it but like i cant always live on produce lessons,,,

my teams barely exceed 300,000pts lol kill me how do i even survive events???? the art is really pretty tho i agree with u on that too, i l i v e for it
ImageImage
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
COME AROUND
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━Image
BAD BOY DOWN
╔════════════════════╗
idols ★ kpop ★ anime

i'm pretty friendly, so please feel free to pm
me whenever you want~

╚════════════════════╝
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
yusakuna

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 薄桜鬼 » Tue Feb 20, 2018 7:03 pm

Yo! Congrats on the Mao and Ritsu!! They look so nice bloomed like heecck! Mao especially just because I love fire schemes/palettes and I'm like DEAD.

Yeah, if enstars was a rhythm game I would like have never stopped playing it and would likely actually have decent people. -squints-
      I only rank well in rhythm games... They're my only calling in this world (otherthanlanguagebutofftopic) like I'm seriously only good at them. LOL I suck at everything else. Like, Osu!, the Catch the Beat mode, I was like in the top 1k for the USA and top like 8k for global when I was playing agggees ago. I think at some point my USA rank was like 600 or less??? I've slept since then but yeah basically rhythm games = my calling.

Yeah, man, it is one of the only games I know that even the 4-stars can be super worth getting for the art alone. -points at your ritsu- LOL
i'm long gone from here
薄桜鬼

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby aizome » Tue Feb 20, 2018 7:33 pm

@nori
oooh okay, i got the ur promo back in 2015 & that was also the last time i played so i have no idea what the system there is like now. i only have a slight idea bc i watch scouting vids sometimes :'D
i'll try & get utapri tomorrow or thursday bc i don't have class then and i'll have more time! still need to watch the anime tbh i've only watched 1 episode & that was in 2013 rip. but a free ur sounds great idk who's avalible to choose from but shou/ai are the ones that caught my eye the most

@miyuun
ahh congrats on mao & ritsu!!!! rng did bless you NICE! that mao is wild i can't believe he has abs lolol

the only game i've ranked in is enstars :') bc everytime switch is involved i feel like i need to go all out ;;;
i'm getting better at rhythm games but i lose interest having to keep my attention on the game, but with enstars i can just tap and do other stuff as well
aizome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby yusakuna » Fri Feb 23, 2018 5:10 pm

thNAKS skjskssks

aaa it would be cool to download utapri but however my phone cannot take anymore...16GB of storage space is sad,,, free ur ticket is really tempting thoUGH

usually in events i just try for the points 5* because it's not too hard for me lol. only time i've ever ranked is in that fleur de lis knights event wHICH I DIED FOR
i'm okay with rhythm games but the only one i'd be kinda good at is love live,,, but bc the game only has slide notes in master mode i'm terrible at slides in other rhythm games ;;;
ImageImage
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
COME AROUND
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━Image
BAD BOY DOWN
╔════════════════════╗
idols ★ kpop ★ anime

me whenever you want~

╚════════════════════╝
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
yusakuna

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 薄桜鬼 » Fri Feb 23, 2018 5:15 pm

Just gunna slide in here and say I'M SORRY because at the moment I'm having awful headaches which make it darn near impossible for me even function as is on top of having a huge assignment due. So, all my energy (what little I have) is currently being used to finish that. Once that assignment is turned in (which is tomorrow my time), I'll probably respond to your last few messages guys. ; w ; qq sorrry

Just wanted to drop this here so you guys know I'm not just forgetting about replying. If you guys don't reply to this message, I'll edit this with my response tomorrow. (If you guys do reply to this, I'll just make a new post. ha ha)

-rolls away with tears to work on huge essay-

(Ha ha, I explained to my professor my situation and got a slight extension on my paper sooo I have time to reply now.)

edasshu wrote:-snip-

Yeah, the system is has now is similar with the free "UR"s and rewards for things being the only difference. The rates for things might also possibly be raised but I literally have like zero idea because I've always had RNG in that game. (Just feels like I have more so than prior so I was thinking maybe the rates were raised slightly??? Idk.)

In Utapri, though, you get to choose whoever and you're given a free UR of the URs released for them so far. So, there is no limit to who you can choose and you won't get some "phony" UR, it's an actual UR. So, it's a super nice motivation boost. You can also change the speed of songs and whatnot which is super nice if you (like me) have trigger fingers and need faster speeds. So, yeah,
      I really like Utapri. - w -

I like healthy middle games, though. I can't have something too boring that doesn't keep my interest at all but at the same time, it can be kind of a pain to have to focus on things all the time. I wish there was a game that was like Idolmaster/Love Live/Utapri and Enstars combined. That would probably be super nice??

Could just be me but I think Utapri is 100 times easier than Love Live so if you find the higher difficulties of Love Live to be a pain, Utapri isn't like that at all. I mean, on day one I could easily play Pro (highest difficulty) songs, I just needed to better learn the patterns. There are also a lot fewer spots to hit so it's so much easier on your fingers. lol But, rip if you don't have space for it.
      That used to be my old phone's issue since me and my mom shared data. ha ha Now I have 30 gigs or something crazy like that all to myself... I can have like any game I ever wanted and still have room. LOL

But, yeah, I don't know I guess I love rhythm games as much as I do because I really am only good at them. Something about my muscle memory is like... disturbingly good? So, yeah, I can be like totally spacing out and so long as my eyes are still on the notes,
      I'll hit them. lul So, needless, it's pretty easy for me to rank. Actually, I've been in like the top 5% for this current even in Utapri so I think that can say something on it's own?? lol

Games like Enstar I just didn't even have the attention span to rank well in or get enough points for anything. lul Like I complained about before, I can't play games that don't require some attention from me. I'm way too ADHD for that stuff... I'll like end up setting my phone down and forget to go back to it for hours if I can leave it alone. orz

Aa, I really do want to get back into Enstars because of you guys tho. I gotta remember to download it this weekend or something but I'm so busy with adopts and assignments, I might forget. rip
薄桜鬼

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby yamaseii » Sat Mar 24, 2018 5:39 pm

The event's almost over, but what did you guys think of the cards? I really like all the unidolized, especially Souma's since I'm a sucker for tuxedo wear ^^
the graphic of the card is also really pretty too, but i couldn't survive ranking :,D
I'm still trying to get the Subaru 5* but I'm pretty behind, wish me luck~☆

Also, what do you guys think of the current scouting? I personally believe that Tetora looks fantastic in his unidolized version~

╔═════════════════════════╗

hilo my name is yamaseii,
aka pandamarshmellow.
nice to meet you ouo

always open for trades/swaps
mostly for doubles tho ououououo

Like Ensemble Stars? Join the group!

╚═════════════════════════╝

yamaseii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hypmic » Sun Mar 25, 2018 2:03 am

yamaseii wrote:The event's almost over, but what did you guys think of the cards? I really like all the unidolized, especially Souma's since I'm a sucker for tuxedo wear ^^

Also, what do you guys think of the current scouting? I personally believe that Tetora looks fantastic in his unidolized version~

The event cards were pretty cute! Not my best boys, and not really my style, but I’m glad for that. I’m still soooo tired after the Valkyrie and Ra*bits event.
I loved the scout cards! Neither of them are my best boys, but I REALLY wanted the Tetora and Ritsu. I scouted... and I didn’t get a single card from the new set ;,,;
Trying to collect ALL rats (No dupes) Please send trades to help me out! Also wanting FR stuff for my pets (FR user is scoresilver) :>

Join our Chicken Smoothie Discord Server!
hypmic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby yusakuna » Sun Mar 25, 2018 3:41 pm

@yamaseii

tHAT SOUMA IS GOALS. hes so cute ;u; but i havent been on lately bc i've either just lost motivation to get on and rank or im just lazy
tetora is so cutee!!! AND SO IS THE ARASHI!!! THAT ARASHI IS GORGEOUS PLS LET ME HAVE-

@eridanyazawa

gacha Is Pain i feel you,,, i often stay away from ranking on events now bc i like sleeping lol
ImageImage
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
COME AROUND
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━Image
BAD BOY DOWN
╔════════════════════╗
idols ★ kpop ★ anime

me whenever you want~

╚════════════════════╝
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
yusakuna

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby yamaseii » Wed Apr 18, 2018 4:27 pm

The new event is upon us! The new cards have are really pretty and the theme is great- it sort of gives off a magical vibe in an outdoor library. ^^

I'm gonna try to save up my dia for the up-and-coming Anniversary scouts, but I still want to try to get the Tsukasa.
Who couldn't use such a cute card :,D

The current scout looks pretty cool too! I haven't read the story yet, but it seems like it will dive deep into Yuzuru's past.
Also I can't take Yuzuru's face seriously- it makes me want to dump all my dia to keep it in my collection, but I must not for the Anniversary deals >_<;;

What do you guys think about the current gacha and events? Open for discussion ^^

╔═════════════════════════╗

hilo my name is yamaseii,
aka pandamarshmellow.
nice to meet you ouo

always open for trades/swaps
mostly for doubles tho ououououo

Like Ensemble Stars? Join the group!

╚═════════════════════════╝

yamaseii

My pets
My items
My wishlist