Official Makoatl Fanclub - Reboot 2.0

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: Official Makoatl Fanclub - Reboot 2.0

Postby Vexious » Sun Aug 06, 2017 5:50 am

mork
Vexious

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Golden.AUO » Sun Aug 06, 2017 10:56 am

Hey all! I'll introduce myself; I'm Blood (Or ScyK on other platforms), and I'm the co-owner of this lovely species. I welcome all of you to the reopening of makoatls! Things are gonna be slow for a bit while we clean things up, and get things implemented. BUT! I have made four contests for the grand reopening.

CS CYOP
CS Nonowner Comp
DA CYOP
DA Nonowner Comp

Two for CS and Two for DA; that way everyone has a chance. ^^
X
X

XX
Popping in
more frequently.

I'm Co-owner of Makoatls. ♥
Don't be afraid
to PM me about
those, or anything
else. ^^
Formerly:
Bloodscythe, Ghirahim.

X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
Links
═ »« ═
||
Allies
═ »« ═
ClaraNova
PolarisArdra

Golden.AUO

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .kestral » Thu Aug 10, 2017 1:21 pm

I should probably mark this
Having serious issues viewing dark colours at the moment. May delay replys to pms. Sorry.

The Leopard Pups
Grey, Black and White. The world revolves and we go with it. Twisting in this everlasting monotony, eyes of green and gold, watching and waiting for our chance, our time. Cytor, Liliana, Serenade, Bayonet, the Prankster, the sweet one, the mother and the lost soul. There birth was a lost event, one in a million, two wandering souls met in the shadows, and these four were created. There pups are the stuff of legend, one lost there sight, one lost there path, one lost there love and the other? The other lost his family, everyone they cared about. He lost his family.
.kestral

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby barbatos. » Thu Aug 10, 2017 1:30 pm

marking
▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪
benny || he/they || adult
Image Image Image
ImageImage
my kalsavatar credit

i'm benny, and i'm a bit socially anxious but friendly!
i tend to stick to myself, but feel free to reach out! i don't bite!
my current interest is genshin impact, venti is the little blorbo from my shows
▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪
barbatos.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Luna-puppy » Fri Aug 18, 2017 6:08 pm

Alrighty~ casually stretches
It's been a bit toooo quiet on here, and I'm feeling social and have this urge to share my current plots, families and stories~
-fair warning for the ramblings ahead-
I figured I could start with the first family and go from there~

Keijo, my little hoarder/collector, and his beloved mate Acantha, a herbalist confectioner, have been living the quiet life, focusing on their hobbies and careers now that all their children have left the family home.
I think I'll start with the current youngest of the couple: Violais. Vio took after his mother's love of nature and herbs, working from home making all natural lotions and body soaps, as well as raising his young daughter Innocence, who spends her non-school days at the swimming pool or bowling alley. His mate, Depth delights in Vio's craft, bringing home seaweed when allowed from his sushi shop job for use in whatever is being worked on currently. With Inno getting older, the couple talks of adding another member to the family, but their current child is pleading with them to wait until she has moved out; we'll see what life has in store for them as time goes on~
Vixen, the oldest of Keijo and Acantha's children, has continued being the adventurous and curious girl that she has always been, traveling the world with her wonderful mate Barak. She's loving life to the fullest extent, and she plans to keep doing it for however long she can! (Last I heard they were in the mountains somewhere~) Her oldest son Tidus seems more absent-minded than usual, spending his days thinking about his brother and biological father and wondering if staying with his mother was the right choice. Caden, on the other hand, is crashing at his brother's place, his mother and father's travels wearing him emotionally. He doesn't feel the thrill of travels as much as he used to and hopes some time away from Mom and Dad might reignite the flame. With Killian and Nepthys's support, he hopes to follow his own path in life, no matter where it may lead him... Though, Caden should probably start with getting his powers under control.
Second child of the family, Deovain, has long been settled in the family lifestyle, and currently, lives with Lykos, his beloved mate. He spends his days working on antique cars and when needed, assisting his love with artistic ideas. Their little girl Sephoria has continued to grow into a stunning young woman, finding love in the musical heart of Jaremie. The couple's only son, Ashlan, is currently recovering from the 5th in a series of bad breakups with women. He's shier than usual, a bit cautious of his actions, and nervous about discovering what these feelings could mean for him as an individual... Between her active schedule and ongoing rallies, Seph finds it hard to stay in contact with her family, but she always makes times for a weekly sitdown with her twin sister Nym, since a minute with her is like an hour of therapy. The third child of the Deovain ship, and the only to take up Deo's love of of the auto world, Darraco has set out on his own, moving into his own place with his good friend Sinopa. The pair met at a motorcycle show, and after coming to Raco's aide after he spilled hard, the two have been extremely close. Their relationship is one of fails, falls, and rocky landings, and even though they disagree on a good deal of topics, one look at the smile they share would show anyone just how strong their bond has grown.

---

Oh my gosh, if you made it all the way through that, I sincerely thank you for reading! I had planned on doing this for all my families in this one post- So glad I hit preview as often as I did xD I don't know if I'll do this again lmao maybe on Toyhouse x3
Since I'm feeling ramble-ly, and to help get this thread movin', here's some questions for you guys!!
-I'll answer them myself later as this is getting long-
(1:05am whatamidoing)

Code: Select all
[b]Do you have any mako families that have grown and blossomed over the years? If so, do you have a favorite story of the couple? An art piece? A head cannon that makes you smile every time you think about it??[/b]

[b]What do you look for when adding a Mako to the herd/pack/whatever you call your group?~ Does the design have to speak to you, or can you impluse buy and create later? Do you have an impluse buy mako who ended up becoming extremely developed??[/b]

[b]What kind of adopts would you like to see now that the species is back on CS? Simple adopts? Impress forms? Or are raffles and events more your cup of tea?
Any themes, color schemes, etc. that you would like to see pop up?[/b]

[b]Do you have a mako you feel extremely connected to? Be it for emotional, sentimental, or otherwise, which mako would you consider your "most bonded"?[/b]
......................Image
↪︎I FIND MY PLACE↩︎
ON THE SHORES OF
━━━━━━AND━━━━
Luna-puppy here~
Check out the awesome
species below~

Kias | Makos | Kitsus
Characters | Coding

Luna-puppy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheNightsIllusion » Tue Aug 22, 2017 1:50 pm

Do you have any mako families that have grown and blossomed over the years? If so, do you have a favorite story of the couple? An art piece? A head cannon that makes you smile every time you think about it??

Id have to go with my boys Erebus and Zephyrus. Detective and Criminal. lmao

I think that this relationship happening just amuses me to no end. Like a blind criminal who is at the top of his game, has these one-night stands with a detective who cant actually catch him.

Family has grown, though I only have 2 of their 5 kids. Not sure if the ones I dont have have been bred. -shrug Their kids sadly have not been that developed. Meaning the 2 i own.

This is probably my fav piece of them! XD

What do you look for when adding a Mako to the herd/pack/whatever you call your group?~ Does the design have to speak to you, or can you impluse buy and create later? Do you have an impluse buy mako who ended up becoming extremely developed??

I really love black/red designs or dark things.
I do tend to impluse buy a lot, 50/50 on if I get an idea right off the bat or if it slowly comes to later. I dont get a lot were it speaks to me right away, but when i do find one, man i word vomit everywhere.

I dont really end up writing down all of what comes to mind but like Uriel is probably one were i bought her for the design and then later when I asked people to pick a couple of my makos so I could develop them. She got picked and I just went for it.

Do you have a mako you feel extremely connected to? Be it for emotional, sentimental, or otherwise, which mako would you consider your "most bonded"?

This is a hard one, lordy.
I have two, first one would be Deyanira. She was my very first custom and Ive probably never had so much inspiration to develop something as I did her. Of course its been a long while since ive sat down and gone over all of her stuff, definitely need to add to her. But like I have that bond of her being my first custom and Ill never let her go cause of that.

Caspian is my second. I dont normally dont enter contests cause i just dont have that much of a love of writing as i use to. But he was one of the ones i like needed to win. He's base of a Mosasaur and finding out that Jurassic World was actually going to have marine dino. That was the only reason i was overly excited for that movie. He kind of ended up being the explorer that I wanna be. He's like my Indian Jones. XD He's just a lot of things to me.
I have a love for things in the depths and I think he kind of just became that.
R.I.P. Jade -21/06/15- R.I.P. Rascal -19/12/16-
ImageImage

More or less quitting this site. Please do not send me trades or messages.

TheNightsIllusion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .kestral » Wed Aug 23, 2017 1:06 am

Do you have any mako families that have grown and blossomed over the years? If so, do you have a favorite story of the couple? An art piece? A head cannon that makes you smile every time you think about it??

https://sta.sh/052lxgil3gk X https://sta.sh/01nmtjpvj6wf

Hyperion and Styx were my second ever pairing. Styx was my second ever Makoatl, and Hyperion is the first born child of my first ever Mako. These two kids literally grew into the perfect pairing, they and every child under them are core to my Makoatl stories. The family hit there fifth generation recently and I couldn't be more pleased. They actually met while Styx was using his powers to try and find Hyperion other father, unfortunately he had to tell the youngster he had found Cry and Hyperion twin Ceredwen dead. Hyperion turned to him for comfort and there relationship bloomed from there.
Having serious issues viewing dark colours at the moment. May delay replys to pms. Sorry.

The Leopard Pups
Grey, Black and White. The world revolves and we go with it. Twisting in this everlasting monotony, eyes of green and gold, watching and waiting for our chance, our time. Cytor, Liliana, Serenade, Bayonet, the Prankster, the sweet one, the mother and the lost soul. There birth was a lost event, one in a million, two wandering souls met in the shadows, and these four were created. There pups are the stuff of legend, one lost there sight, one lost there path, one lost there love and the other? The other lost his family, everyone they cared about. He lost his family.
.kestral

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Golden.AUO » Sat Aug 26, 2017 4:06 pm

Hey everyone! Blood here, and I need to ask everyone an important question.
As you all know we have opened the Chickensmoothie side of Makoatls back up, but we have one problem that we haven't figured out yet with this move.

That is EVENTS.

Now we've talked about just splitting everything 50/50, or putting everything on both sites, but those have too many problems. So here's my proposed solution that I'm running by everyone:

What if we made a forum just for events? Like a Proboards or forumotion or something like that. That way we wouldn't have too much problem with trying to split up the duties between the two sites, and it would be easier to keep track of everything in one place.

I'm also open to any other suggestions as well, I just needed to get opinions from the community since I know these things don't always work for everyone.

Thanks guys!

(You can reply here or send a pm for suggestions/ input. ^^)
Last edited by Golden.AUO on Wed Feb 14, 2018 5:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.
X
X

XX
Popping in
more frequently.

I'm Co-owner of Makoatls. ♥
Don't be afraid
to PM me about
those, or anything
else. ^^
Formerly:
Bloodscythe, Ghirahim.

X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
Links
═ »« ═
||
Allies
═ »« ═
ClaraNova
PolarisArdra

Golden.AUO

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheNightsIllusion » Tue Sep 05, 2017 2:49 pm

Free Mako up~

You are more then welcome to make your form here, on a weebly(etc) or on DA.
If you dont have a da and are posting it somewhere else, please message me with the finish link and i can post it for you~
R.I.P. Jade -21/06/15- R.I.P. Rascal -19/12/16-
ImageImage

More or less quitting this site. Please do not send me trades or messages.

TheNightsIllusion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gravestones » Tue Sep 05, 2017 4:23 pm

@Luna-puppy: Holy- wow!! I love the depth of connection you have with so many Makos! It's awesome. I love your plots and your ideas are well thought out and just very lovely. <3 Also thanks for submitting some questions! I'll happily answer them to get this thread moving a little.
    @TheNightsIllusion: XD Nice relationship dynamic there. The art is awesome as well. ^^ Also I'm totally trying out for that Rockstar babe! Omg he's amazing and I love his inspiration. Energy drinks are my life tbh.
    @Blood: I mentioned this on dA too but I really like the idea of there being a separate site for events.. that way it's all in one place and I don't have to juggle more than I already do.

I, sadly haven't started really connecting my Mako's all together quite yet. I plan on doing that more and working out relationships among them a bit more. So not right now, maybe sometime in the future.

What do you look for when adding a Mako to the herd/pack/whatever you call your group?~ Does the design have to speak to you, or can you impluse buy and create later? Do you have an impluse buy mako who ended up becoming extremely developed??
    It honestly doesn't take much for a design to catch my eye. I like a lot of things and I'm drawn to all kinds of palettes, markings and themes. Of course my favorites are darker things, the Goretober Mako's for example. But almost any kind of design can speak to me. I can have an idea for almost anything that I feel drawn to. I have impulse bought several Mako's that I loved the designs of so much I was determined to make them work later - so I did. I have a couple of Mako's that are more developed than others but none of them were particular impulse buys. To be honest it's hard to keep track of my impulse buys, I'm an impulsive person with my money as-is.

What kind of adopts would you like to see now that the species is back on CS? Simple adopts? Impress forms? Or are raffles and events more your cup of tea?
    Any themes, color schemes, etc. that you would like to see pop up?

I'd love to see all kinds, really! Of course I love a good writing comp, both unlimited and limited. It's awesome to see all the awesome visual art that can come out of an art comp, though. However, I usually just watch those since I don't have a tablet or a way to produce higher quality traditional art. I do find absolute unlimited impress-me's a little overwhelming. I like to have a limit and a prompt. I am very excited for events as well!
    As for themes and colors and stuff um... I'd like to see some nice, soft natural designs. Based around nature or even songs.

Do you have a mako you feel extremely connected to? Be it for emotional, sentimental, or otherwise, which mako would you consider your "most bonded"?
    Ahhhhh!! How?! How am I supposed to answer that jeez. Ok, if I had to choose... it would be November or Novi, by his friends. I tried out for a Wendigo adopt a long time ago and it inspired me for a character but real life got in the way and I couldn't finish the idea. During the Christmas advent once I knew there was a Wendigo, I snatched it up. I waited for him to be revealed and while I did I worked out everything I didn't get a chance to before. Once he was revealed I was overjoyed and I felt an instant connection. I just love him so, so very much.
....hm? oh, hi.

any pronouns ;; non-binary ;; already dead

whats up i'm back after a ... really long hiatus that
i thought was going to end in me staying away but..
nostalgia brought me back i guess. i'm just a ghost,
don't mind me.

about ;; adopts ;; my kals ;; av ;; sig
gravestones

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me