Official Makoatl Fanclub (3.0)

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: Official Makoatl Fanclub (3.0)

Postby Clara Erassari » Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:21 am

Blood and I are really excited to take over the species. ;w; <3
      We're just now starting to make changes, and it might be a little bit while we sort stuff out!
      We will be doing both CS and DA, like I'm sure many of you were hoping.

For now, we have a Discord server up and running! It is currently the fastest way to get news on where my co-owner and I are at in terms of progress.
Clara Erassari

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SchnaDin » Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:30 am

Clara Erassari wrote:
      Blood and I are really excited to take over the species. ;w; <3
      We're just now starting to make changes, and it might be a little bit while we sort stuff out!
      We will be doing both CS and DA, like I'm sure many of you were hoping.

For now, we have a Discord server up and running! It is currently the fastest way to get news on where my co-owner and I are at in terms of progress.

Another reason to get a discord account ^w^
I'm happy that i finally be able to read something happy! I'm more active over on dA but will be reachable here too :3
(Both usernames are SchnaDin)
So much is going on over at Deviantart and so many people i know are leaving... but now i really hope that my babies will find new friends (me too for sure) and that the species will flourish again ;u;
I can't wait what you guys have hidden in your sleeves and i would be open if help is needed anywhere! c:

I will introduce my pack later here <3

Rukami
Kasira
My dA
All my characters/Adopts

Sig in progress \(^w^)/
SchnaDin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Venatici » Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:34 pm

howdy all! figure now is a good time to introduce myself ^^
      I'm crim, I mostly lurked around the species but with the change of ownership I decided to redeem some myos!
      I'm going to be keeping two; one is finished and the other is in the making, and the rest are being gifted to friends so that I can bring them into the species with me ^^

Vladimir is my first and currently only mako, he's one of the myos! Clara approved him this morning <3 I'm super super excited to have him! he was designed by the lovely dave. and I'm stoked to be able to use his concept :" >

at the time I cannot be too too active because I'm currently moving houses and well, trying to manage all that with five animals is a bit of a time consuming thing. but once that is over I hope to be more active as well ^^ I'm in the discord chat and anyone is welcome to contact me to chat or maybe headcanon a little bit in the mean time!

otherwise, hope to see this species grow and hopefully get some more nice kind members!
|
|

|

|
|
|

|
|

πšƒπš‘πšŠπšβ€™πšœ πš πš‘πšŠπš πš’πš πš–πšŽπšŠπš—πšœ 𝚝𝚘 πš‹πšŽ πšπš‘πšŽ πšœπšπš›πš˜πš—πšπšŽπšœπš, πšπš˜πšŽπšœπš—β€™πš πš’πš?
πšƒπš˜ πš‹πšŽ πšπš‘πšŽ πš•πš˜πš—πšŽπš•πš’πšŽπšœπš, 𝚊𝚜 πš πšŽπš•πš•.

π™Έβ€™πš– πš—πš˜πš πš•πš˜πš—πšŽπš•πš’ πš πš‘πšŽπš— π™Έβ€™πš– πš πš’πšπš‘ 𝚒𝚘𝚞

───────────────────────────────────── β™₯ ──────
morgan . he/him pronouns
taken β™₯ lgbt+ . blm

gonny b gay β™₯ rose β™₯ bark bark
bean β™₯ kilogram β™₯ giant rat

──────── β™₯ ──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Venatici

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Malleus » Fri Jul 28, 2017 11:03 am

Cause I kinda already backflipped out on DA, I'll post this here too.

I am officially leaving makoatls. I'm not too big on the ownership change and I've already seen a couple of things that made me feel very uncomfortable to be in this community anymore. All of my makos, minus the ones that are being sold, have already been removed from the species. Apologies if I took out a mako someone really wanted whoops--

I wish the species and the new owners luck, and hope all the changes work out for the community! They're just not for me.

I'm still down to chat with anyone though, I'm ditching the species but not any friends I've made! ;w;

You can catch me here, on discord, or on DA!

See ya folks, it's been a fun two+ years with makos but I think this officially marks the end of me in any closed species community. I'll be sticking with my human kiddos for now.
Malleus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me