❤️Marvel Fanclub❤️

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Which of these is NOT an alliance used by Cint Barton?

Trickshot
42%
Ronin
58%

Total votes : 92

Re: ❤️Marvel Fanclub❤️

Postby meggy124124 » Fri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 am

Oh that's cool! I don't play that but if I did I would check it out :)
I love Dinosaurs!
I love BTS, EXO, Big Bang, GOT7, Monsta X and more!
I love Newt Scamander

ImageImage
meggy124124

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Captain. A. Stark. » Fri Sep 22, 2017 12:30 pm

Ha. It's free so feel free to join. I keep getting Marvel Collector Corps ads.
I'm the proud host of the Marvel Fanclub and Revengers 2.0! PM me if interested for details! If you need cheering up, or simply want to chat that's a another reason to PM me c:
Flutist, pianist, multi lingual, Disney, Marvel, Comic Con, Jaws, Star Wars, Back to the Future, Stranger Things, Jurassic Park/World, Lab Rats, Movie Buff, The Lego Movie, Funkos, friends, Harry Potter, Kong, sci fi
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Captain. A. Stark.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby meggy124124 » Sat Sep 23, 2017 4:03 am

Haha I never get any Marvel ads for some reason. At a build-a-bear by my house there are marvel bears. The Hulk one makes me uncomfortable though
I love Dinosaurs!
I love Newt Scamander

ImageImage
meggy124124

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hideś » Sat Sep 23, 2017 6:41 am

The only Marvel game I play is Marvel Puzzle Quest. It's a free game on Stream.
when violet eyes get brighter
and heavy wings grow lighter

─────────────────────
Flight Risinglink 2©
─────────────────────
and i'll forget
the world that i knew

Hideś

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Captain. A. Stark. » Sat Sep 23, 2017 7:55 am

meggy124124 wrote:Haha I never get any Marvel ads for some reason. At a build-a-bear by my house there are marvel bears. The Hulk one makes me uncomfortable though

Brr... That's one thing I wouldn't want sitting in my room, staring at me during the night with it's black beady eyes...

Hideś wrote:The only Marvel game I play is Marvel Puzzle Quest. It's a free game on Stream.

I used to play that too! I beat it so I play this weird thing sometimes where all the Avengers are teenagers and you have to build the perfect academy for them.
I'm the proud host of the Marvel Fanclub and Revengers 2.0! PM me if interested for details! If you need cheering up, or simply want to chat that's a another reason to PM me c:
Flutist, pianist, multi lingual, Disney, Marvel, Comic Con, Jaws, Star Wars, Back to the Future, Stranger Things, Jurassic Park/World, Lab Rats, Movie Buff, The Lego Movie, Funkos, friends, Harry Potter, Kong, sci fi
ImageImageImage
Captain. A. Stark.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby meggy124124 » Sat Sep 23, 2017 8:57 am

Captain. A. Stark. wrote:
meggy124124 wrote:Haha I never get any Marvel ads for some reason. At a build-a-bear by my house there are marvel bears. The Hulk one makes me uncomfortable though

Brr... That's one thing I wouldn't want sitting in my room, staring at me during the night with it's black beady eyes...

Hideś wrote:The only Marvel game I play is Marvel Puzzle Quest. It's a free game on Stream.

I used to play that too! I beat it so I play this weird thing sometimes where all the Avengers are teenagers and you have to build the perfect academy for them.

Haha! I know, my mom asked if I wanted it and oh man I was like "as much as I like Marvel and stuffies, no thank you!"
I love Dinosaurs!
I love Newt Scamander

ImageImage
meggy124124

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Captain. A. Stark. » Sat Sep 23, 2017 8:59 am

(: I have 2 Build A Bears! One brown dog and Toothless the dragon. I would've gotten the Captain America Bear if I had known what Marvel was at the time. All I knew about was Batman, Spiderman, and I think Iron Man.
ImageImageImage
Captain. A. Stark.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NightSouls » Sun Sep 24, 2017 9:30 am

Captain. A. Stark. wrote:(: I have 2 Build A Bears! One brown dog and Toothless the dragon. I would've gotten the Captain America Bear if I had known what Marvel was at the time. All I knew about was Batman, Spiderman, and I think Iron Man.

I got the Captain Bear last year, will try and get the tiny ones or the Iron Bear
NightSouls

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Captain. A. Stark. » Sun Sep 24, 2017 11:09 am

C: the iron bear is sooo cute
ImageImageImage
Captain. A. Stark.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Captain. A. Stark. » Fri Sep 29, 2017 1:10 pm

Bump...

Happy Thorsday everyone! Who here's excited for Thor: Ragnarok? MEEE!! Anyway, I've got this hilarious video to share.
https://youtu.be/4Ty1zVZQ8X4?t=1s
And another one, I play the piano, and Marvel + Piano= AWESOMENESS!! Hope you enjoy both of these :D
https://youtu.be/VhlxBpvuZKI?t=1s
ImageImageImage
Captain. A. Stark.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My dressups
Trade with me

Return to Clubs and armies