⚡️Marvel Fanclub⚡️

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

How do you feel about Avengers: Endgame?

Mad
8%
Sad
20%
Scared
21%
Excited
29%
Want to see it and also don't want to see it
20%
What in the norns is Avengers: Endgame?
2%

Total votes : 530

Re: ⚡️Marvel Fanclub⚡️

Postby ~ moth ~ » Sat Mar 17, 2018 7:15 am

i'm banning myself from watching any infinity war trailers ,, or movie trailers in general. i've noticed that they give the story away too much and i wanna be suprised and dazzled instead of knowing whats gonna happen. but i cannot wait for infinity war?

i also know that technically the upcoming venom movie isn't marvel ((though the character is ,, i know that) ,, but is anyone else excited for it?

╰ ⋯ how the most dangerous thing . • ⊹ ╮

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⋯ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ◂ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⋯⠀⠀⠀ ⠀ ↼╯
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀╰ is to love -

. • adrien - adult - they / he / she - aroace ⋆ ╮

╰ ⋯ how you will heal and rise above . • ⊹

───────────────────────────────────────────
x▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ╮

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⋮

. - • crowned by an overture ↼╯
bold and beyond . • ⋆

╰ ⋯ ah, it’s more courageous to ⋆
▸ — overcome ⊹ .

──────────────────────────

~ moth ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sonicswirl » Sat Mar 17, 2018 8:55 am

surrounded by idiots wrote:
      i'm banning myself from watching any infinity war trailers ,, or movie trailers in general. i've noticed that they give the story away too much and i wanna be suprised and dazzled instead of knowing whats gonna happen. but i cannot wait for infinity war?

i also know that technically the upcoming venom movie isn't marvel ((though the character is ,, i know that) ,, but is anyone else excited for it?

Yes!!!!!!!!! I wish it was marvel though...

Ok, this is me right now when my brother said he will take me to see Black Panther:

I have another picture, but I can't find it right now. I'll post it once I find it.
-Quitting, take my pets!-
Sonicswirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Captain. A. Stark. » Sat Mar 17, 2018 10:46 am

here is the new IW trailer for those of you who haven't watched it

thats a harsh restriction - I'm all in for spoilers!

Yeah! I mean, I still love Venom, by Marvel studios are not <3

Sonicswirl wrote:

Ok, this is me right now when my brother said he will take me to see Black Panther:

I have another picture, but I can't find it right now. I'll post it once I find it.

That's me when my dad came home and said he was reserving tickets to IW, and also got me another Loki shirt. Except I'm kind of embarrassed of this one - it has Tom Hiddleston's actual face on it. It's not that he's embarrassing, just ya know.... I have problems. I'm also making this face:

Because I don't know what I did to deserve that stuff...
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    fal | she/they | musician | psych major 👁
    - RWC - trades - - hanzo - loki - #MMIW
Captain. A. Stark.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sonicswirl » Sat Mar 17, 2018 4:46 pm

Captain. A. Stark. wrote:here is the new IW trailer for those of you who haven't watched it

thats a harsh restriction - I'm all in for spoilers!

Yeah! I mean, I still love Venom, by Marvel studios are not <3

Sonicswirl wrote:

That's me when my dad came home and said he was reserving tickets to IW, and also got me another Loki shirt. Except I'm kind of embarrassed of this one - it has Tom Hiddleston's actual face on it. It's not that he's embarrassing, just ya know.... I have problems. I'm also making this face:

Because I don't know what I did to deserve that stuff...

XD, same with my brother telling me that he'll take me to Black Panther!!!!!!!
Sonicswirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kat » Sun Mar 18, 2018 7:01 am

@Captain. A. Stark.: I have that issue with some things, too. Though, I do have this shirt with his face on it twice, and I'm not at all ashamed of it. lol

Which one do you have? ;v;
Kat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Brainiac5 » Sun Mar 18, 2018 11:54 am

I haven’t seen the New Infinity War Trailer™️ because I gave up YouTube for Lent but if anyone wants to tell me about it that’s cool?

Also White Wolf may be my new favourite way of referring to Bucky.
Image ImageImage Image
Brainiac5

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sonicswirl » Sun Mar 18, 2018 4:56 pm

WHOS EXITED FOR IW??????? (Sadness overwhelms that I might not be able to go this year)
Sonicswirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Osleya » Mon Mar 19, 2018 6:28 am

I love love love venom he is one of my favorites I do wish it was marvel but I still can’t wait he’s such a cool character
STRIKER EUREKA ▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬🟃▬▬
𝘩𝘦𝘺, 𝘪'𝘮 𝘨𝘪
𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺/𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮 ● 𝘱𝘢𝘯/𝘣𝘪 ● 𝘢𝘥𝘶𝘭𝘵

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬ () ▬▬▬▬▬
𝗧𝗢 𝗙𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧 𝗠𝗢𝗡𝗦𝗧𝗘𝗥𝗦,..............

...........𝗪𝗘 𝗖𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗧𝗘𝗗 𝗠𝗢𝗡𝗦𝗧𝗘𝗥𝗦
▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬
this month i have watched
pacific rim seven times

(they are jaegers, not transformers)

▬▬▬▬▬ () ▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬ GIPSY DANGER
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬🟃▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬🟃
Osleya

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Captain. A. Stark. » Mon Mar 19, 2018 6:28 am

Kat wrote:@Captain. A. Stark.: I have that issue with some things, too. Though, I do have this shirt with his face on it twice, and I'm not at all ashamed of it. lol

Which one do you have? ;v;

That looks awesome Kat! As I have learned over the years, never let your dad go shopping for you. It took me a while to find this picture, since my dad had no idea where he bought it from..

plus ultra wrote:I haven’t seen the New Infinity War Trailer™️ because I gave up YouTube for Lent but if anyone wants to tell me about it that’s cool?

Also White Wolf may be my new favourite way of referring to Bucky.

Um, I have no idea how to put this? XD

I'll try to recall what I remember

I believe Thanos is hurting Thor and our poor god is screaming - Strange had these glowy blue shards in his face - Strange meets Peter Parker - Loki gets caught by a squad he put him in front of Thanos --- that's all I remember ;v; anyone want to add?

Sonicswirl wrote:WHOS EXITED FOR IW??????? (Sadness overwhelms that I might not be able to go this year)

MEEEEEEEEEE!

Aww, I wish I could take you with meee ;-;
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    fal | she/they | musician | psych major 👁
    - RWC - trades - - hanzo - loki - #MMIW
Captain. A. Stark.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kat » Mon Mar 19, 2018 8:06 am

@Captain. A. Stark.: I think that it's cute of your dad to shop for you. He was probably quite excited to find something that he thought that you'd like. ^^ I kind of wish that I'd grown up with a dad who wanted to do stuff like that. And I don't think that the shirt is bad. I'd probably wear it, but that's probably because finding any shirt with Loki on it is pretty rare. It's also even more difficult to find Loki shirts in men's sizes for some reason? What's up with that?
Kat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me