Create a Kennel Fanclub (V.1)

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: Create a Kennel Fanclub (V.1)

Postby aureate. » Mon Jul 24, 2017 4:23 pm

@zmija, ahh! thank you! and corgis are my absolute favorite dog breed and keeshond's are so fluffy i don't know why i never knew they existed, basically anything super fluffy or super tiny is my favorite thing in the world and will totally be welcomed into the kennel! && i would love to spill all of the details on the arcturus situation, because it's gonna be big, but i want it to be a surprise and a big reveal when arcturus begins to lose more of his lives! agh, it pained me to write that because i love rigel and her personality but i knew it had to happen for the larger story arc! i know, it's such a beautiful, poetic line that describes his true feelings for rigel perfectly.
      gosh, that's a huge block of text of me fangirling over my own writing.
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
touchtouchtouchyooyoo
wordwordwordi
wordaurie . she/her . infj . super cool gal
wordi'm on 24/7 && will totally be here i
wordif you want to pm me for anything!
wordiiUNTIL YOU'RE PROUD

wordwordwordi
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
aureate.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby soccer97 » Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:33 am

Hi all! I'm new to Create a Kennel and i absolutely love the idea. I don't want anyone to think I'm a creeper but I love reading all of the packs' daily shenanigans. It's so cool how the owners pick what kind of dogs a pack comes across and I think that it gives more of a random/ variety to the kinds of dogs in the packs.
I have also requested to make a kennel if that is not too much for the owners of the forum. The Swinging Blades kennel can border someone if they want to. They reside in a valley surrounded by mountains on three sides and a forest in the last. A little bit of the forest is their territory also.
I'm so excited about this forum and I've never heard of anything like this. It feels like I'm in a game but also writing a story. Great Job Amethyst and Zmija!! :clap:
Pet's name: Toby
RIP Toby. <3
soccer97

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby scarecrowz » Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:38 am

Would a forbidden romance with a shaman and one of my dogs be okay?
I was thinking of Florida and Iris being a thing once I get one more female, but I'm not sure if that's allowed or not.

he/him
agender lesbian
you can call me sunny or june!
cringe on main
scarecrowz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ossa di cervo » Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:04 am

@suess glad you like the little keesh!
And I'm so stoked to learn more on your little boy. P.s. him and rigel are gonna have the cutest pups.

@soccer97 Welcome!! Glad you're interested! Someone else actually originated the whole Create A- game idea but they gave me permission to start this one with dogs! If you like warrior cats that's the original (very busy) thread. We've also got foxes, wolves, lions, owls, rabbits, horses and a starship crew! I'll be making some replies today so if ame doesn't beat me to founding your kennel you'll be on my list! However, amethyst14 will be your mod as I got the last new kennel.

@ravenfeather it isn't forbidden for shaman to have mates unless it is in your kennel. I'd love to hook my Kai up with someone but he's kind of a grouch so I doubt it'll happen lol.
THEXTHEXTHEXTHE
───────────────────────────────
Create A Clan - ➳ who are you again..? - Link Name Here - Link Name Here
─────────────────────────────
ossa di cervo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby waggy » Tue Jul 25, 2017 8:16 am

I'm just curious,what breed is my Shaman?I was thinking that she's some gsd x husky mix?
Also,what did you guys think of my latest post?Where is Basil's brother and what happened to him?Why is Adalia so snarky to myKai XD?
I just like drama ok
waggy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ossa di cervo » Tue Jul 25, 2017 8:59 am

@1quana Basil is actually gsd & australian shepherd. ;D Very, very pretty pup imo. I liked your latest post! If you ever want to specifically receive Basil's brother either let me know or post something along the lines of "x and x go searching for Basil's brother" or "Loki asks the ancestors if they can guide Basil's brother to them". Whatever you see fit. I have one problem/question about your latest post - you said that Basil, the shaman, took a tenderpaw training? Basil wouldn't really be fit to teach a tenderpaw any irontooth moves so the tenderpaw would more then likely learn tracking or digging from Basil. Did you want to keep it that way or switch who takes McKenzie out training?

edit;; I'm going to work on my post for Broken Sentinels, CaC & CaT then I'll have my replies up so more people can maybe get some posts up before I reply.
THEXTHEXTHEXTHE
ossa di cervo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby waggy » Tue Jul 25, 2017 9:03 am

@Zmija
Oh,I'll change it to Duci going to training with her,sorry about that ^^.I'm about to edit my post very slightly,can one dog go patrolling/hunting twice a post?
waggy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ossa di cervo » Tue Jul 25, 2017 9:05 am

@1quana Absolutely! Just pay attention to the weather updates they'll let you know when/if it's unsafe for a dog to go out on more then one patrol. Especially when winter rolls in - it'll be more risky for tenderpaws to leave camp and dogs who do more are more likely to catch colds. Fall shouldn't pose any problems unless a storm rolls in.
THEXTHEXTHEXTHE
ossa di cervo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby amethyst14 » Tue Jul 25, 2017 3:02 pm

Working on my replies now! I will get Swinging Blades in there as well Folly :)
amethyst14

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ossa di cervo » Tue Jul 25, 2017 3:11 pm

Oh man. I suck. I got my CaC post and then took a nap. I just ate dinner and I'm gonna take a shower then get my replies up, sorry guys!
THEXTHEXTHEXTHE
ossa di cervo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me