Kalon Fanclub V.3 [CLOSED]

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Kalontines Day is coming up! Do your Kalons have sweethearts?

Yes!
27%
No, and they're happy!
13%
No, but they want one!
26%
-waggles eyebrows-
34%

Total votes : 340

Re: Kalon Fanclub V.3

Postby Individuality » Sun Jan 07, 2018 5:22 pm

alright fellas. I’m hosting a partner competition for two Kalons I sadly cannot connect to anymore.
Simon and Mavi - Kalon Re-Adoption!
information you need is most likely there!

Also. I’m looking for someone to do some growths for me? I would do them myself but I’m a little busy
I can pay with, pets? Art? 100 DA points?? My heart and soul???
Gwen
Tala
I’ll be more picky towards tala because she’s a really important Kalon to my stories + she’s my baby!!

Also, sorta unrelated topic but, if you have any ideas I can paint onto a 5x7” canvas please pm me aaaa!!

@olive oil - one, your username is amazing aha. two, Eros is gorgeous!! I hope to see you around in the community!
@*stars* - whoever made rhosyn must be one hecken cool dude ;) ;) best of luck finding relationships for each of them aaaa!!
@Fearnoon - heLLOO GORGEOUS BOY! Best of luck with trades and what gorgeous art you have of Zenith!!
-
I an big gay
(currently judging for my Kalons.
Please be patient as I have a lot to go through)
-
Individuality

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Softballpup12 » Sun Jan 07, 2018 5:31 pm

Code: Select all
@olive oil: Eros is adorable! Welcome back!
@*stars*: Ciaran is the most beautiful child? those eyesssss tho....
@Fearnoon: Roman has the most beautiful color scheme and design... I think I might be in love...
@christina: SticksandStones sure did a beautiful job... That kal is beautiful
@-history-: I must've missed the original snake butt edit when I was gone, but like... wow.
@Wibeke: Your art is freaking goals oml...
@Individuality: I. love. Tala. Enough said. ;)

Softballpup12 wrote:
Uh, so, hey guys! Been awhile... I'm popping in to wrap somethings up. I've pretty much left the community, but I'd like to trade some kalons I own for ones I actually connect with, as well as get a few growths if possible and a breeding...

Trade
These kals are all uft. I'm attached to a few of them still, but I feel extremely bad since I haven't really been doing anything with them since I just haven't felt like I have anywhere to go with their stories. Just send me some offers, and I'm willing to trade multiple for one kal I feel connected to. I do currently have one breeding planned, but it's a personal one, so I can put it off if I don't get a slot for it before this one. There would be a slight wait for the second and last kalons though, since they have a planned breeding.

ImageImageImageImage

Growth
I'm looking for high-quality growths for the below kits. I can offer up to 25, maybe 50 C$ each if they're high-quality, or 15-20 if not. Some growths do take priority over others and I'm willing to pay more. I can also trade almost any pets I own or muster up some DA points. I will take off oekaki if the style is high-quality, so don't let that deter you.

ImageImageImage

Breedings
I'm looking for possible OOC breedings with the below kalons. I'd like to guarantee I get at least one kit out of the breeding, and some of the kalons I do hold close to my heart, so I might be picky. I'd love 3-way breedings and for some of my kals I could provide two if needed.

Jupiter has only one slot left, and I'll be looking for colors that complement hers, but also some more distinct markings since hers are pretty general.

Mona was my first Kalon, first MYO, and I feel extremely disconnected from her atm. I'm hoping that breeding her might help me reconnect with her, or at least give me a piece of her to hold onto if I have to trade her. I'll most likely be extremely picky about breeding offers, and anything with wings would be an auto since, butterflies anyone??? But not having high-level rarities shouldn't discourage you from asking since I base all decisions off of their appearance!
Last edited by Softballpup12 on Sun Jan 07, 2018 5:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Amazing Art by Sixbane ^^^^^

ON HIATUS

Hey! I'm Soft!
I'm a high school student taking all honors classes and procrastinating so much it's a surprise I still have all A's... We'll see how long that lasts. As such, I'm busier than I thought I would be and things are getting done much slower than I expected. Please bear with me while I catch up!

| PM me: Anytime! || Ask for Help: Absolutely! |

My Kalons
Softballpup12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Madziu » Sun Jan 07, 2018 5:42 pm

Ahh evening everyone~
Sorry this will be a pretty short post as I'm super tired..and ready to pass out, lol.

New Kal wrote:I'd like to introduce my new Kal that I received from an OOC breeding. They have no name or anything really so they are an open book. If anyone has name suggestion's I'm all ears!
Aren't they just gorgeous!? <3 Sixbane did such an amazing job on the batch, it was tough to pick one that I loved the most.

ADOPTION~ wrote:So the breeding that my partner -TrueBlue and I did ended up with 3 kits. So we ended up with one extra heh. They are up for adoption for non owners. Very simple raffle. So if you know anyone that is new to Kalons, or someone that is trying to get their first one, send them over!! It'll end in a week and all you need to do is post. ^^
Just click on the picture below to be taken to the competition.

Replies wrote:@Softballpup12 Best of luck on the growths, and the trades! It's always sad when you don't feel a connection anymore, but you have some gorgeous Kals so I'm sure you'll find the one that clicks with you soon!
@Individuality Oh no, more readoptions. But I love the comp idea! I hope they find some amazing homes that keep them connected as much as you have. As for the kits...<3 That's all I have to say.
@ olive oil What a pretty Kal~ Welcome back to the community~! Now you will never ever leave!
@ *stars* Ahh more pretty Kals~. Rhosyn is just a beauty~ Pink pink..
@ Fearnoon That kit is to die for~ I saw the nursery batch go up and just swooned. I love the colour combo on them. They are just perfect!
────────────────────────────────

━━━━━( “ 𝑏𝑒 𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝒆𝒏𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉 𝑡𝑜 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑎𝑙𝑜𝑛𝑒 )━━
I use she/her pronouns.
X-Ray Tech
Feel free to pm me. If I don't respond, good chance
I've forgotten so feel free to spam me. (:
I <3 Canines
Proud Polish-Canadian
Currently reading the Throne of Glass series.

━━━( 𝑏𝑒 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒔𝒆𝒍𝒇 𝒆𝒏𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉 𝑡𝑜 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑎𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑡 )━━━
My Kalons Bff Auction link ©
━━━( 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑏𝑒 𝒘𝒊𝒔𝒆 𝒆𝒏𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉 𝑡𝑜 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑡𝑜𝑔𝑒𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟 xxxx
xxxxxxx𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑠. ” )━━━━━━━

Madziu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Checkinder » Sun Jan 07, 2018 6:12 pm

@poland0202
That new kit is absolutely adorable! Best of luck with naming the lovely and with the readopt!
@Softballpup12
You've got a ton of lovelies! If I connected to any of the Kals you had for trade, I'd definitely toss you a PM <3 Good luck with your trades, breedings, and growths!
@Individuality
Such a lovely pair, shame you can't connect anymore! I hope they get a nice loving home!
@*stars*
Rhosyn is so pretty! :0c I don't typically like single colored Kals but he's won my heart for sure!
@Fearnoon
All the lovely new kiddos recently! <3 Huge congrats on such an adorable little kit! I can't wait to see him around more!

My boy Nalani had a litter recently <3
She's currently unnamed but she's definitely a dreamer, a sort of pacifist like Nalani but with an attitude. She fights with words rather than actions.
If you've got any name suggestions feel free to let me know in replies? ;w;

Checkinder wrote:Just a late night repost ;w;

Edit;; Holding a readopt as well for one of my Kals!

Just a quick post looking at trade offers on this Kalon! They've got three legendary traits (wings, plant growth, body shine) and two breeding slots left. An auto would be a two leg MYO, but I'd be willing to settle on a one legendary MYO! I will be completely willing to look at other pre-made Kalons! However, I will only do a 1 for 1 trade!
I'll try to make my replies quick <3
I hope everyone is having a great new year!
Check - He/They/It

If you need to contact me quickly, my Discord is
Checkinder#6566
Trading all my pets for C$ and all Store Pets for
character art. DM me if you'd like to offer art/etc
for the Store Pets.
My Kalons

Art by friend on Discord
Checkinder

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby souldier » Sun Jan 07, 2018 7:37 pm

@ChecKinder
Oh my what a gorgeous Kal!
I'm sure you'll get loads of offers ;0;
Good luck!

@Individuality
Aaaaa what precious babies??
I hope you find someone to do their growths!
Such breathtaking designs c:

I'm so gonna enter your readoption,
such cute kals and a lovely couple!

@Olive Oil
Welcome!
I love your Kalons design,
Purple is such a nice colour and it really
compliments the white ;v;

Soooo I have 3 kits that need to be grown -
I can pay in C$ or pets, possible FR?

PM me if you're interested and we can work out prices c:

I was lucky enough to have them made by fawnfriend - One of my favourite artists here on cs!

I also have this wee gal for trade, I've lost connection and feel as though she's just wasting away ;n;

she was my first kalon and I'd love it if she went to a good home where she was loved and cherished <3
Taking all offers, a MYO slot would be awesome but I'm not picky c;
Feel free to PM me if you would like to make an offer!

souldier

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sentimental » Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:11 pm

─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
╔═════════════════════════════════════════╗
hello! my name is Senti. i'm a new comer to the kalon
community and felt like stopping by to introduce myself!
i'm a novice digital artist and would love to use this
community as a chance to improve myself!
i recently won and finished my first myo (common and under
with one uncommon trait) and once i get added to the customs
page she will need approval!

she was based on earl grey tea and has yet to develop a
personality or name even! if anyone would like to PM me
with ideas i'd love that!
or just pm to chat, i'm up late and bored!

anywho, that's about it! have a wonderful evening.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════╝

─────────────────────────────────
@softballpup12 ;; oml! i love
jupiter's color pallette! goodluck
with your search. ♡
@poland0202;; as a previous non-owner,
tysm for holding that adoption!
it's so hard to obtain a
kalon when you're a non owner. ♡
@Checkinder;; i love your new baby
oh my gosh! the tail on your uft kalon is so
unique; i love it!
@souldier;; congrats on the new kits!
they are so precious!
i love the top right's coloration. ♡

─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Last edited by sentimental on Mon Jan 08, 2018 3:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
██
██
██
██
██
it's going to be christmas soon, keito
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
████

━━━━━━━━
> loml > fern
>msg > charas
>mayo > trello
lyn senti
━━━━━━
she/her
i'm in my
cringe era
right now.
Image'
sentimental

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zoocyte » Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:34 pm

@.paris.
a warm welcome to the kalon community!! i hope you enjoy your stay here, if you need any help/tips on winning kals, feel free to ask! i wish you luck in getting your first one, i remember mine to have been really exhilarating :OO

@-History-
you have some really neato kalons for trade, i hope you get some good offers for them! gon looks super cool, that snake edit is the best thing, i swear. the art is equally gorgeous aa,, danger noodles are my weakness.

@kayyye
hiya, a warm welcome to you too, i hope you like it here!! i wish you luck with those readopts and any future comps you enter, i hope you get your first kal soon!

@christina.
i love sticksandstones's designs, claudia is a drop dead gorgeous forest girl and i love the concept of her character! your kits are both rlly darn cute too. curious to see what they look like grown, good luck getting a growth artist!

@iuno.
hoo boy, you have some stunning kals for trade. i'm glad you got a trade you liked, and hope you get other awesome offers !

@Fearnoon
roman has the loveliest design, those greens,, i'm loving the art you got of zenith!!

@*stars*
rhosyn looks like a very soft boy, always love rose shines. ciaran's image isn't showing up for me but i'm sure he looks lovely, sixbane is the bomb!

@olive oil
welcome back!! i'm pretty on and off in terms of activity too haha, but i'm trying to get back into the swing of things. eros is such a dear, gotta love piebald designs ;v;

@Individuality
simon and mavi look adorable together, i love relationship-type adopts. hope you find them both good homes! gwen and tala are both hecka beautiful, good luck getting growths for them! good luck with painting btw, i've never been able to figure out how to do it properly for the life of me, haha cx

@Softballpup12
lovely kals for trade, i hope you get offers with ones you connect with better! aaa honestly all the kals on your posts are such darlings?? i'm particularly fond of the brightly colored kal kit with the mertail, as well as jupiter and mona. good luck with the breedings and growths!

@poland0202
aa i love how bright and sunny your new kit's design is. for names uuh, maybe soleil, soraya, faine, kelsey, canary, penny, adela or aline work for them? hope the kit that's ufa goes to a good home! ^^

@Checkinder
your unnamed kit looks lovely, snake tails are a wonderful edit and i rlly wish there were more kals with them ;o; for names, mm perhaps nerine, verla, eirian, isotta, elva, syrin, or titania? the kal you have for a readopt looks like an absolute darling, and i wish you luck in finding offers for your legendary kal! the shines around their neck look so good??

@souldier
those kits are all so good, they all look like soft lil tabby cats,, fawnfriend's designs are breathtaking!! good luck getting trade offers, sad to hear that you lost connection with your first kal :,,0

@Sentimental_Android
welcome to community!! ever since i got into kals, i've had more motivation to draw and write, so it definitely can be a way to improve yourself :00 and goodness, your myo is absolutely stunning!! seriously, she's downright gorgeous, her hair and her palette and everything is just p e r fe c t. good luck getting her approved, and i hope you enjoy yourself here! ^^

ImageImage

potentially looking for some ooc breedings for these two dudes (miles and destry). i have breeding currently planned out so it might take a while before i'll be able to snag a slot :,0

yeeah, didn't want this post to look too empty, soo here's a doodle of my girl ikali!

aaa that's all, have a nice day/night/whathaveyou everyone!!
comms
hello, call me koga or zoo!
arcanthera adoptsmy arcanthera storageoff-oekaki gallery
zoocyte

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby justamindset » Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:40 pm

Hi! So, I'm new to the scene (got my first Kalons in December!) and am a learning artist! I'm working towards a Legendary MYO - ho boy will that be hard to get ;~; - and would like to offer my services for growths, customs and whatnot. I will always try my best and take my time with your precious darlings, don't you worry about that!

I'd also love to thank Individuality for gifting me a Kalon! Bluebell is gorgeous! And her horns... I died, I think, when you offered her to me. Pretty sure I'm a ghost now.

If anyone would like to see the edits I am able to do for custom Kalons, I do have a thread for you to look at to see the basics of what I can do. Keep in mind, I am just starting out! I am also currently working on another one, which I hope to turn into a MYO as well - I don't know how I'll be able to afford them either, oh my.

Should you wish to check out my Kalons, there is a link in my signature, though I would like to say a great big thank you to KingKaigy for helping me bring Nyx to life! Everyone loves her, thank you so much for taking the time to draw her for me!

My other Kalon, Daeanna was drawn by me! I also drew my PFP based off Daeanna! I absolutely adore her.

So sorry for taking your time everyone, have a good day/night/everything-in-between!

Over and Out,
Ember!

Edit:

WHOOPS
apparently I need to read the rules a little more carefully!

@Sentemental_Android That custom you're waiting for approval on is GORGEOUS! Good luck on the approval!
@Checkinder oml what a cute kit! Some name suggestions: Lianna, Daedra, Hyla? Idk random names to throw out there!
@Poland0202 That kit you have UFA is adorable! Good luck on the judging! and that new Kit you got, the one you're searching for names for? I got a few if you'd like! Deardri, Feana, Helena....?

[♡] ember / / [♡] justamindset
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

[][][][][][][][][][]

information and links

kals // toyhouse // comms: open

𓆩*𓆪 and i know where to look 𓆩*𓆪

in permanent need of coffee

justamindset

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

whooooOOOoooOO

Postby doryphoros » Mon Jan 08, 2018 2:50 am

i really don't want to go back to school help

- announcements! -

it's with a heavy heart that i'm putting athelstan up for trade offers. i'd really like an uncommon myo, or an uncommon kalon for him, but i'll look at anything! he has 2/3 breeding slots, and no art.

- introductions! -

i just got this baby from an ooc breeding, and she's everything i could've asked for! she's in my medieval fantasy au, as a selectively mute witch in training under alia. her name's illyana ziegler, and she's studying astral projection and telekinesis^^

- relationships! -

all my kals are looking for friends and enemies! mariella and cassian are in a modern au, and juri, sakura, illyana and alia are in a medieval fantasy au^^

cassian, juri, alia, and mariella are looking for mates!

- replies! -
dragonofember - welcome to the community! and good luck getting a legendary myo!
saccharin - gl finding ooc breedings, and ikali's so cute o m l
sentimental_android - welcome to the community! i hope that you enjoy it, and your art is actually amazing how
souldier - those kits are adorable???? but good luck finding growths!
checkinder - that gal you have up for trade is actually beautiful --- and good luck finding names!
poland0202 - she's so cute! congrats!
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
rio | pansexual| enfp | libra

i make art, occasionally.

come support these amazing adoptables !!!

memelord | kalons | art shop | babusagi

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
doryphoros

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby redhorizon » Mon Jan 08, 2018 3:01 am

So I'm honestly bored out of my mind right now. I'm taking one free growth request, simple designs only. Not fcfs! I will accept what I can do. I don't have pen pressure atm (I can still make the lines look like I have it lol) so some design aspects may be a bit tricky! Just shoot me a PM, I'll strike this out when I've chosen a slot!

I'm still seeking a rare MYO, please shoot me a PM if you have one for offers and we can try and work something out!

Next! I just started a group RP with unlimited slots! It's open for posting, so go ahead and start posting forms if you're interested!

@DragonOfEmber - Ahhh Bluebell is one of my favorite kals ever, congrats!!
@saccharin - Good luck c:
@paris. - Welcome to the community, I'm super excited to see what you do with Emory <3

Edit; Looking for ship art of my sleepy, grumpy, chubby gay dudes!!

https://sta.sh/0erndz331mb
https://sta.sh/013r6cgwazjy
Last edited by redhorizon on Mon Jan 08, 2018 5:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

Boosh unless we're friends ♡ He/him ♡ Trans/Bi ♡ ASD ♡ Partner (12/15/2019)

Artist/Designer
Linecook
Flutist

Harry Styles & Horizon #1 Fanboy

My partner, dog, rats and comfort games ARE my life

PFP by me, sig by Onlyhalfpigeon
redhorizon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes