Kalon Fanclub V.3 [CLOSED]

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Kalontines Day is coming up! Do your Kalons have sweethearts?

Yes!
27%
No, and they're happy!
13%
No, but they want one!
26%
-waggles eyebrows-
34%

Total votes : 340

Re: Kalon Fanclub V.3

Postby cokie » Sun Jan 07, 2018 7:07 am

Hi!! I'm looking for someone to grow my girl Hazel? I have no time limit, because I'm about to purchase a common trait edit (for her hair) but I am interested at the moment. PM me w/ prices and examples. Thanks <3

Replies:

@Pangurbanka, Ahhh! I love all your kals! So pretty. Merkalons are awesome :D Haunani is such a babe

@Bailey-Boo, oh, I'm probably late, but good luck w/ that contest!

@Pineapples, good luck w/ trades! Those kals are lovely, but I'm not able to offer anything. I'm sure you'll get some good offers though!
born 2 die
she/ they/ it || virgo || isfp || my kalons
save your spoons, play browser games !
<3
cokie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kalon Fanclub V.3 [New Year's Poll]

Postby NightFlame22 » Sun Jan 07, 2018 8:30 am

@Reiji - Good luck getting trade offers!
@aporia. - I hope you find some relationships! And good luck finding a new home for Athelstan <3
@Takura. - That kid?? Is adorable?? Better keep an eye on him or else I might steal him in the night >;3
@Fernmoon - Erin and Nora are so cute! Hope you get some good art of them ^.^
@pineapples - All your kals are so lovely! I'd offer if I didn't have a couple trades lined up already ^.^;
@pangurbanka - Oh my gosh, all your kals are so pretty! I was looking for a couple to comment on but your entire post is gorgeous *o*
@Bailey-Boo - Hope your stream is/was fun!!
@coffeebean, - Hope you get your babs grown soon!
@heather, - Good luck finding a growth artist!
@sashiyaki - Hope you get good offers on your kals <3

Hello friends! Hope you all are enjoying your weekend <3 I've nearly kicked this illness so I'm pretty happy about that :3 Got my little bro into Star Trek: Voyager so we've spent a lot of time together watching that ^.^ Reposting again~

NightFlame22 wrote:Bringing this back from a while ago, I've had a couple offers but they both fell through for various reasons ^.^; I'm seeking growths for these babs here! I'll be using a hair edit item to give the pink one this hairstyle so please only offer to do that one if you're good with hair <3 The other I'll be less picky since she's all standard ^.^ I can pay in rares and maybe C$, so please PM me if you can grow them!

NightFlame22 wrote:My mood board shop is still open with three slots! Various payment options are available, although C$ is preferred right now ^.^

NightFlame22 wrote:I'd really love some in-depth critique for my entry in Sixbane's legendary kit adopt! My form is here, please PM me with any constructive criticism you can offer <3

Sorry to bother you all with this once more, but I really am in need of a growth artist ^.^; And commissions and critique wouldn't hurt as well, haha X3 Have a wonderful day/night, everyone~!
┌─────────┐

└─────────┘
╔═════════════════════════╗

x
Hiya! The name's NightFlame, but most call me Night or Flame.
I'm just an exciteable person who loves art and dragons!
Feel free to PM me if you need anything at all <3

╚═════════════════════════╝

NightFlame22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby she wolf warrior » Sun Jan 07, 2018 8:38 am

hi everyone !
    sadly i've lost connection with a few of my kals, so i'm looking for trade them to a better home ;w;
    i'm looking to trade them in bulk possibly. looking for a common-uncommon MYO !!
    first is jethro, he is mated to my other kalon which is for trade, macaw, and has 1 breeding slot left. i'd prefer if they went together, but they can be divorced if wanted.

my very first kalon, macaw. i'm really sad to let him go but i no longer connect. he does have a bit of art too. as stated above, he is mated to jethro, i'd prefer if they went together but they can be divorced if wanted. he has 1 slot remaining.

nathan, he has all of his slots and is a blank slate.

and lastly maui ! he is also a blank slate and is eligible to be grown.

please PM me offers if interested! i'll look at anything but i highly prefer MYOs.

i've already gotten an offer for jethro and macaw and accepted, so i cannot trade the other two for 30 more days! ;w;

@ nightflame22 - good luck getting those babes grown!
    @ heather, - also wishing you luck getting hazel grown!
    @ coffeebean, - that MYO is super cute! i hope it gets approved soon!
    @ bailey-boo - i hope the stream is fun!
    @ pangurbanka - omg all of your kals are gorgeous,,
    @ pineapples - i hope trading goes well for you too!
    @ fernmoon - i hope you find the art and growths you're lookin' for!
    @ takura. - congrats on the new kiddo!! he's gorgeous!
Last edited by she wolf warrior on Sun Jan 07, 2018 10:11 am, edited 4 times in total.
she wolf warrior

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby artemis, » Sun Jan 07, 2018 8:42 am

-- ( arty talks !! )
afternoon everyone! i hope you are all having a wonderful day. c: stay safe!

-- ( artist search !! )
i am looking for someone who can design my common/uncommon myos and apply edits! wait
is not too much of an issue, fortunately. payment would be in cs rare pets. c: please pm me with
samples of your previous work and possibly a starting price if you'd like to bargain.

-- ( replies !! )
@she wolf warrior; good luck trading! macaw's colors are very pretty.
@nightflame22; good luck finding an artist! your kids are sweet. c:
@heather,; good luck with a growth! that kit is very cute. ^^
@coffeebean,; hope you get growths and approvals soon! it's rare i see a kit myo. <:
artemis,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby trans » Sun Jan 07, 2018 8:46 am

Image so tired .. . orz <__> hope everyone is doing alright tho ! ;v;

o1. - replies
      @artemis; gl finding someone to do your myos ! <3 im sure they'll come out great ;'D
      @She Wolf Warrior good luck finding trades ! :"0
      @Nightflame22 gl finding growths for your kals , and hope the critiques on your form help !! :"o
      @heather, good luck finding a growth artist to you as well ! ;0; hazel's an adorable little kal <3
      @coffeebean, gl finding approval + getting growths for all those kals ! your kals are always so pretty <33
      @pangurbanka hope you can get approval for your myo soon, and congrats on all your new kalons, omg :0

o2 - potential trading
      taking offers on my unlim common myo! :0c i have no idea what to do with it and i thought maybe i'd take offers on it instead! ;0; i'll be a little picky, sorry aaa,,, ;v; there arent any particular artists im looking for or anything like that, but if you wanna take a look into my kal storage, you can get an idea of the kinda kals im interested in? :"0 im not rlly a fan of dark/all black/red & black designs though, so keep that in mind if you do want to offer! i mostly like soft/pastel kals, "girly" kals, lightly colored kals -- you get the idea !! ;w; im off cool down and i'd prefer if you were too, but i dont mind waiting a few days or so, just not like weeks or months jwdqijdqwd,,, if i dont respond right away, im probably thinking about it and/or busy or i got distracted, but if im interested/not interested, i will reply when im sure about my answer ! replies should not take longer than a week, but if they do, poke me and i'll pm back with my answer ! :o
they/them, adult, pms are ok!
just here for pets, oekaki, and
closed species, occasionally. ♡
xxx'''my kalon storage
trans

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dolly » Sun Jan 07, 2018 8:50 am

@trans - tbh u deserve a legendary for u common myo ily u ur a good frien
      @ artemis; - im craving to make myos pls
      @She Wolf Warrior - nice but also not nice. get them good homes for my sake

repost wrote:xxx

I've slowly lost connection with some of my kals. I'd really like to get kals i'll use more often for them.

I'm craving to use the kal lines so taking free growths (simple designs only, edits dont matter) and free myos
────────────
da | they/them | th
────────────
dolly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby clouds-move-on » Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:10 am

Hey guys. :D Finally sold that slot so... no more adverting it! Yay! However I am now looking for a tentative interest check on my December artist myo (1 rare trait unlimited under) and Relationships!

As my pms are closed to friends only, if you find you cannot pm me send me a trade suggestion to ask to be added! Then we can chat via pm. c: This goes for both trading my slot and seeking relationships.

For the myo please note this is tentative, and more to see what trades I may get for it, if I decide to trade at all. If I do not reply right away, I am either busy or thinking over the offer. I am off cooldown and would prefer you were, too, as I have 1 lined up already with a person on cooldown so I'd rather not double that. cx

I'll try to reply quickly with either acceptance or declining. I actually have a few myo ideas, I just don't really want to design them right now, hence why the trade is tentative; I might still keep the slot, so don't take it the wrong way if I decline right away, it's just because I'm looking to get a kalon I really like for this slot. c:

That said I favor:
Kalons created by Tealea and Schnuffel Bunny
Winged kalons/Legendary myos (might as well add heh, though this is not equal rarity)
Kalons who are complete blank slates- never bred, ic or ooc, and not from a nursery batch (practically a requirement with very, very few exceptions; meaning if it's not a blank slate completely, or a nursery baby, there's a high chance I'll cancel, my apologies! You can still offer though, I don't bite. c:)
Cupkits
Ear edits and tail edits
cat based designs
spacey designs

I will also look at designs that are my own, however, as there are a select few I rather liked and wouldn't mind owning. c:
I don't much care for rarity - I do love uncommon ears edits though!

For relationships I am looking for friends and IC mates. I do not do ooc breedings. c: MOSTLY JUST GENERAL but I only have 1 kalon with a mate not owned by myself, so a mate for a few of them would be nice. c: I also role-play (strictly 1x1 boards or invite only group rp right now for cs rps, not pms, sorry!) and headcanon... but I'm not much of an art shipper. I don't really draw ship art much heh. I do not make human versions/anthro versions of my characters really, as they live in a AU where these species exist with intelligence near/just like humans in some cases.

My kals. There's a lot, so I'll only post a few snippets of info for the few I am most looking for relationships for. All are straight and the ones with mates/soon to have a mate are marked with a * so those are not open to mates. Johannes and Joseph I'll probably not be looking for mates for either as 2 of my custom ideas involve the mates I picture them each with, respectively.

Calvin*, Jemima*, Quentin, Anton*, Handel, Carl, Joseph, Edison, Elizabeth "Betsy"*, Fitzwilliam "Fitz", Johannes, Hannu*, Ambrose, Ninetta, Estelle*, Demetrius*, Citrine*, Sinclair, Villi, Prosper, St. John, Rordan, Edith*, Crispin*, Keane (red/yellow/blue kid), Caratacus (purple hair), Easton, Kenneth, Leonidas, Craig (top), Ethan (bottom), Mr. ? Fletcher*, Mr. Crawford, Sterling (black space boy), Fulton (sparkle red space boy)

I am also interested in invite only group rps, but not the typical party/survival themes. Just if we have kalons related to others maybe we can rp them all together as their canon selves? Character ages also depend on what's going on as I have my characters all set with exact age differences from each other, with only a few adjustments here and there when I revamp. So depending on what age we rp or headcanon them as, it might be a bit different.

I am especially looking for relationships for:

Fitzwilliam Tortuga - Male, Straight - Concert Pianist, Modern Times, Travels a lot - Quiet, Withdrawn, Old-Fashioned, Dedicated, Helpful - Romance and Friends, can be rped at any age between 20 and 40

Sinclair Stafford - Male, Straight - Nobleman, former member of a spy/detective agency, Modern Times, Fictional Continent/Country - Introverted, Bold, Very Polite, Formal, Mysterious, Melancholic, Adventurous, Old-fashioned, Thoughtful, Pessimistic - Romance, Friends, and Enemies, can be rped at any age between 20 and 40 (history will alter depending on age, can be rped with St. John as they used to be teammates but they have a 10 year age difference (St. John's younger))

Villi Jokinen - Male, Straight - Chef (primarily pastry), Modern Times, Fictional Continent/Country - Bashful, Pessimistic, Cheerful, Polite, Kind, Humble, Shy - Romance and Friends, can be rped at any age between 20 and 30

(Really want to rp him the most of this set! Will be picky with mate!) - Prosper "Bertie" Jokinen - Male, Straight - Part Time Repairman, Licensed Private Investigator, (usually) Unprofessional Mechanic, Fictional Continent/Country - Slightly Egotistical/Vain, Serious, Avoids handshakes/likes his personal space, Loner, loves his family (very close to Villi so them both being in the headcanon or rp would be nice), shy when not acting in a professional capacity, Courageous, Stubborn - Romance, Friends and Enemies, can be rped at any age between 19 and 30

St. John (pronounced "Sinjun") "John" Brodeur McCloud - Male, Straight - Previously worked for a spy Agencey, was on the run, now owns a Coffee Shop, Fictional Continent/Country - Secretive, Distrusting, Stubborn, Formal and polite on certain occasions, rude on others, dislikes gossip and rumors, paranoid, cowardly, miserably ashamed of past actions/his cowardice - Can be rped at any age between 19 and 30 (history will alter depending on age, can be rped with Sinclair as they used to be teammates but they have a 10 year age difference (St. John's younger))

That's all for now!

- - -

@ pineapples
Sorry to hear you lost connection with them, but good luck trading!

@ coffeebean,
Hope you get those growths done! Lovely kals!

@ NightFlame22
Good luck getting growths!

Sorry my replies are always short, I usually don't know how to reply lol. cx
Last edited by clouds-move-on on Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:35 am, edited 3 times in total.
A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another; as I have loved you, that you also love one another.
By this all will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another.

- John 13:34-35

ImageImageImage
2/24/24
temp open to doing stars myos off oekaki for 100+ c$s... dm me

I am no longer active on CS.
- I am keeping all my characters that I haven't readopted out myself, dont ask about em.
- If you want to transfer designs by me out of chicken smoothie closed species from before 8/2/20, YES, you may! Be free. uwu ❤️
- You may also transfer them into other species/groups/arpgs!
- Do not contact me here unless I contacted you first.
- Feel free to send me trades, but you may be waiting awhile.
clouds-move-on

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby buny » Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:18 am

Code: Select all
@ lady raincloud - good luck with everything you're trying to get done, especially the relationships!
@ Dolly - Good luck finding trades, and I hope you get a fun kit to age!
@ trans - good luck trading your MYO! I'd send you an offer but I'm awfully connected to all my current kalon crew!! qvq
@ artemis; - I hope you find a designer for your MYO soon! I'd send you a PM but I'm kinda drowning in a MYO design and a few agings right now!

Hi guys, just sort of popping in to say hello and whatnot!
I hope everyone had a good holiday break and a great day so far!! It's been super snowy up where I'm at so I haven't had much time to work on my personal pre-agings, or my aging and MYO slots q-q

- introductions -
I recently had one of my nursery tickets go in, and I ended up with two of the kits! I also had one of my MYOs get reapproved so I'd like to re-introduce him as well!
Say hello to Ikare and Kalfhel!
These two sisters live in a Medieval/Fantasy AU called Alasteasia that I've been building with rainichi, Nekoma's Lion and Pimprite! They're based in the Kuzkov kingdom, and are bakers! There's a lot more to their story, but I'll refrain from putting a huge wall of text in here qvq

I'm not really looking for any friendships for them unless your kalons are also set in a fantasy AU that would work with ours! Hit me up with a PM if you wanna give it a good ol' try!

Also say hello to Toshi!!
He's been around for a while but something came up where I needed to transfer him to the official offsite lines and fix up some of his edits before I could use him again! He's all reapproved and floofy now qvq
(and muscley!!! his custom lines did him no justice @A@)
Toshi is also primarity set in the Alasteasia AU, and is the king of the Veridian Sea kingdom! He also exists in a modern AU where he's a roller rink owner.
He's happily mated to Fon and has two in canon kids in both AUs, so I'm not really looking for any lovely-dovey relationships for him. I am looking for friends for him in mostly the modern AU! Just hit me up with them pms!
Going inactive on here. Find me on DA instead.
Previously Wolfish.Twins.

Please refrain from asking for my closed species adopts, I still use them outside of their communities.
buny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nana » Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:29 am

@strinisaur toshi is adorable oh my goodness!
@☁Lady Raincloud☁ good luck!

250 C$ - Unlimited common, Unlimited Under
hello everybody! so i got two new kalons gifted to me from my lovely friend Bailey-Boo so i now have three kalos!
i got this bab;
i love him sm
i also got this one;
im looking to grow her. i have plenty of c$ so if you are interested please pm me! thank you
┌─────── ⋆⋅•⋅⋆ ───────┐
she/they - adult
toyhou.se
bi - audhd
└─────── ⋆⋅•⋅⋆ ───────┘
nana

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby womp womp » Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:36 am

hey yall <3 this is some sort of repost but also trade offers :")
    but i hope everyone is enjoying the weekend !! :"0

first off, i have a readopt going that ends in about 2 and a half hours !
    check it out here! three readopts are going with a fairly simply prompt ^^
    you may enter for more than one, and extras of any sort are allowed but not necessary.

closed !

next up, im putting ornella up for trade offers !!
    shes ready to be grown and has all three breeding slots ofc :")
    i love her but im doing basically nothing with her and want her to go to a better home.
    please pm with trade offers !! i like designs with soft colours ,, but im open to any offers !!

Code: Select all
    @cassafrass - weeps the orange babe is precious <3 not gonna lie they remind me of orange soda oops :"> and that kit is super pretty !! especially their tail ,, its so floofy n precious i love <3

@strinisaur - ikare and kalfhel are honestly super adorable ?? i especially love their hair ngl. akemi did such a wonder job on those kiddos ,, and the whole batch in fact is downright gorgeous <3 and i love toshi ?? his colours are p erfection and i love his ears oh gosh <33 i p much like everything about him ha :")

@☁Lady Raincloud☁ - pft congrats on selling the slot :"> and good luck with relationships ! all of your kalons are gorgeous tbh ,, and theyre quite interesting wow :"0 also slightly off the topic of the relationships but can i say im in love with sinclair's design ? it's so soft and relaxing to look at, im jealous pft <3
Last edited by womp womp on Sun Jan 07, 2018 12:19 pm, edited 3 times in total.
womp womp

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me