Kalon Fanclub V.3 [CLOSED]

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Kalontines Day is coming up! Do your Kalons have sweethearts?

Yes!
27%
No, and they're happy!
13%
No, but they want one!
26%
-waggles eyebrows-
34%

Total votes : 340

Re: Kalon Fanclub V.3

Postby .paris. » Wed Jan 24, 2018 10:06 am

--greetings--
hi hi! bit of a long post ahead, my apologies. i just wanted to say that today has been an unexpectedly great day and i'm really happy, so i hope ur day has been good as well! also i'm getting my very first drawing tablet hopefully this week if amazon pulls thru so stay tuned for how that goes

--introductions--
aaaa i am !! so happy !! sticksandstones finished my standard myo today and she did an INCREDIBLE job, so i'd like you guys to meet aleyx !!
he's my first Edgy Kal (tm) and i am SUPER excited abt developing him! as of right now, i'm still figuring out his personality, but he's definitely a very life of the party/wild child type. he''s not super fond of long-term committed romantic relationships but if ur interested i friendships or a sort of fling/on again off again kind of relationship feel free to pm me and we can chat!

--relationships--
just a general note that all of my kals (found in my sig) are open to friendships and possibly relationships! feel free to pm me if ur interested, i'm always open to roleplaying or headcannoning and will give my discord upon request <3

--advertisement--
as always my moodboard shop can be found in my sig ! feel free to check it out if u feel so inclined, i typically get work done pretty quickly and i take c$, pets, and dA points so if ur interested just lmk!

--replies--
@ Koro-san - goodluck with finding trades! what a precious bean
@ benjeep - good luck finding offers for ur kit!! also meren looks so cute !! i love him and im so happy for u
@ sizbane - i love!!! those sweet children !!!!! also i have never heard blue dragon mollusks but i will hav to look them up i'm interested (and the mob boss background is NICE its super neato i'm a fan)
@ peachpie1164 - your art is adorable!!!! i love it! i'll definetely keep you in mind if/when i manage to get some dA points oof
@ ignominyy - good lukc finding some breedings! that kal is so cool
@ kanadensis - congrats on ur hm's !! and omg timo is so precious, i'm so happy for u !!
@ killua - weeps those kits are my aesthetic i love them,,,,all of them omg
@ nyota - eep i love that myo! i'm feeling some seriously hippie vibes and i LOVE it !!
@ bogotor - that is so kind of you !! good luck winning a kal, you got this!<33
@ saturnus - is it possible to be in love with a color palette and design? bc if so i am. congrats on him, i love him !! (and i feel u on the new abt headcannoning thing oof, i always feel like i'm embarassing myself lol)
@ SkyGold - progressively falls in love w/ all of ur kals as i scroll down
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxsig art by bloodiath! <3

i'm not a person, i'm a chicken who escaped the slaughterhouse and stole a wig from party city and is just trying to get by

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
flameclan
my kals

.paris.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby watts » Wed Jan 24, 2018 10:08 am

naomi ! wrote:
    Hello everyone! Just a quick post for now; I'm looking for some breeding partner(s), IC or OOC!
    Ainsley and Myabelle both have one breeding slot left so I really want to make it count! I really want an elaborate design / a fair amount of edits (considering all of my kalons are uncommon or below with very little edits..) Just PM me if you're interested!<3

>sketchiimutt ;; good luck getting offers! i hope you find something you like!
    >Pieces ;; good luck finding someone to grow callie!
    >skywalker, ;; congratulations on getting it approved! i'm usually not one for green kalons, but he looks awesome!!<3

>.paris. ;; congrats on the beautiful myo!! beautiful design<3
>koro-san ;; good luck getting offers! i have some kals that i'm taking tentative offers on, you can take a peek if you'd like!
>benjeep ;; good luck on the offers, and what a cute kit!<3

BIG EDIT!!me and .paris. are making a "kalon tv show," it's a reality tv show of our kals' tattoo shop in vegas! we're SUPER excited to share this idea with you and we hope that you guys will want to "watch" our show as well!! we're putting a lot of work into it and we'd love to see it get some love <3
Last edited by watts on Wed Jan 24, 2018 12:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

rpnt watts ; polyfrag DID system

it/they

apex legends || icon (c) tinivy @ tumblr
watts

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kydashing » Wed Jan 24, 2018 10:29 am

I am also currently looking for a non-owner who would like to take care of this kid here. He comes with some art/info that your free to use. Please pm me a reason why youd like them/an idea you have in mind. Thats all and ill contact who i think will fit! (Within a few forms so like a few hours?)

Code: Select all
@naomi ! I hope you get a good offer! I would offer but i dont have many kalons with Uncommon+ with slots. GL!~
@.paris. I would totally offer one of my kals but im not sure youd be interested. Im sure your getting a lot of offers though! If for some reason you are still interested, id always be happy to chat in pm or discord!
@Koro-san Awe hes adorable. I dont have many kals to offer if at all, but im sure youll get some offer worthwhile!
@benjeep Meren is just prefect. Not too detailed design wise to i can see you drawing them/getting art of them easier as a result.
What a cutie~
Kydashing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sillies » Wed Jan 24, 2018 10:51 am

Last edited by sillies on Wed Jan 24, 2018 11:13 am, edited 3 times in total.
sillies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ✧ airplane. » Wed Jan 24, 2018 11:04 am

@peach tea!;; I hope your stream goes well! I would totally come if I wasn't about to stream myself!
@Kydashing;; he's super cute! I hope he goes to a great home! it's nice of you to give a non owner their first kal!
@Naomi !;; theyre both so pretty! I love ainsley's shine especially! good luck finding the perfect breeding partner!

Streaming!
I'm not feeling well today and I could just really use the company while I draw.

https://join.me/ccoyotevaquero

Please use CS names so I know who's in the stream!
[ Red he/they queer tired ]
artist + owner of kalons // firestarter#0687
too much coffee & not enough sleep ✦ an ding peak lord

"my king—!"

[ Kalons TH ] [ Adopts TH ]
x
x

✧ airplane.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kalon Fanclub V.3 [New Poll]

Postby Takk » Wed Jan 24, 2018 12:03 pm

Come steal Kalons with us!

Looking to do simple growths for DA, FR or CS currency in hopes of buying a common edit soon! PM me if interested

Looking for friends/enemies/mates
Howl is seeking friends, fellow witches in the area and pen pals mostly. He's a generally calm but bright old soul that enjoys alchemy and reading; though he hardly has time to read between his travels. Settled in Rome, he travels all of Europe, Asia, India and Northern Africa to help those in need with healing or providing for their families. He's very kind, selfless and forgiving towards others. Currently not sure if a mate would work for him, so I'm not fully closed to the idea but hesitant towards romantic offers.

Aranea is looking for friends, enemies and any fellow knights to call comrade. She lives for battle and being the best she can be with no error in anything but her loyalty to said king/queen. So given her set up, fellow knights, travelers and demon possessed or connected kalons would be great. Being a demon hunter I also have this fantasy of her falling for a demon kalon, but all mate/crush offers are welcome.

Ajax is open for friends, enemies, fellow witches and romance! He's an upbeat, enthusiastic and positive thinker with no personal magic powers but he has an enchanted earring that allows him to preform charms. Ajax is quite friendly and will approach just about anyone with a smile and unlike his mother lacks harsh judgement. He doesn't frown upon thieves or liars, there must be some reason they feel the need. He's looking for other troublemakers, kalons who enjoy going out to party or those who like just killing time together. Ajax isn't very self entertaining...

I'm going to try again and find Azalea some relations as well? Her medieval personality is a guardian of the forbidden forest, rarely leaving to sell and buy goods from nearby kingdoms. She'd make a good ally for other forest dwellers or exiled kalons as she offers shelter to those in need. Her new modern setting puts her in a therapeutic remedies shop, decorating the store and offering help to customers. In both aspects, she's calm, guarded but friendly and believes in the earth over all else. Things like karma, luck and density are fascinating to her and she'd love someone who's imaginative or intelligent to chat with. Azalea like plants, animals, hiking/walks on the beach and exploring new places.

Nhadala is open for friends and mate; though I'm most interested in romance. She's been single so long! Nala love the beach, parties, window shopping and making fun of ugly clothing on the rack. Positive, social and flexible she loves just about everything that grabs her attention from movies to puzzles. Her mate can be social or introverted as she'd be willing to give up her life of late night parties for the one she loved.

I mostly prefer to HC or RP through Skype or Discord

@high noon: Might join after work if you're still on! Work comps are too slow...
@peach tea! Bummer man, it seems to a buggy app if your computer can't keep up
@naomi ! Best of luck finding a partner, Myabelle is super pretty! I'm always so scared to use my kals last slot, I feel like I'm missing something about them ^^"
@.paris. Oh my goodness, let the edge flow man! It's so much fun! Could totally be friends with Nala or her dad Axel (he's a little more heavy on the partying than her) cx
@Koro-san: Best of luck trading, he's flipping adorable! But I have nothing for trade right now, bird shines for the win
@benjeep: Meren has an adorable kit 5 o'clock shadow, what!? New hair suits him well, congrats! I hoping to get edits for a growth of my kit, but we'll see how well I fair
@Sixbane: join the freak show Leuko, do it. I mean, cute kiddos! I love the many blues and whites
Takk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LovetheHoly » Wed Jan 24, 2018 5:54 pm

replies !
@peach tea!
awe man I missed the stream ! I hope it was fun !
OM I rlly hope it worked out I just completely quit trying picarto too complicated haha

@high noon
wHT i missed your stream too ?! r i p I bet it was fun but I hope you're feeling better !♥︎

@Takk
oley wowa you got some fine kals there m8 good luck w relationships +growths !
and yes om I love the steal the kal game sm !

I'm v sorry for short replies just a rl quick post if I can get any opinions on this new lil kal game I made ?
I've been thinking about it for a long time but I was afraid maybe ppl would take it the wrong way or it'd be too negative but on the upside it could possibly give someone a laugh perhaps ? if y'all think it's too negative I'll delete it :">

Roast the kalon above you!

I believe in Jesus Christ my Savior, and I am not afraid to admit it. If you are a Christian, please copy and paste this into your signature. 96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this in your signature if you are one of the 4% of teens who will.✞
✞ I asked Jesus, "How much do you love me?" Jesus replied, "This much." He stretched his arms on the arms on the cross and died. Please put this in your signature if you believe that Jesus died for our sins. ✞

click vv
W e ↵ . ✠ . ✠ . so lets support eachother
a l l
g o
t h r o u g h
l i f e

Love
y o u like
k a n y e
loves
K A N Y EImage
LovetheHoly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby witchcrafting » Wed Jan 24, 2018 7:06 pm

REPLIES --

@. ghod - Sounds like a really cool game! I might join in at some point!
    @. Takk - Good luck with finding relationships!
    @. high noon - I hope you feel better soon <3
    @. peach tea! - Sorry the stream didn't work, I bet it would have been fun!
    @. Kydashing - Good luck with finding that kid a new home!
    @. naomi ! - Good luck with that idea! It sounds really interesting!
    @. .paris. - Your new kal is super cute! I love that palette ; ;
    @. Koro-san - Good luck with trades!
    @. benjeep - Those edits are super cute! <3
    @. Sixbane - All your kals are really pretty <3 I love them all

INTRODUCTION --

I'm super excited to introduce one of my new kals <3

Meet Sammy! A very nervous and gay boy that I love so much oooh man
    [He's based on Samuel Seabury from the Hamilton musical |D]
• George • He/They • Funnee Block Men Enjoyer
TH

witchcrafting

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby astral. » Wed Jan 24, 2018 7:52 pm

Replies wrote:@benjeep - What a gorgeous bean! ;0 You're so lucky! <3
    @Koro-san - good luck trading! <3 Gus is really adorable!
    @.paris. - Aleyx is so heckin' cute! I really love his edgy design! <3
    @naomi ! - Good luck with finding a breeding partner for your pretty girls! <3
    @Kydashing - I hope you find a great new home for your babe <3
    @peach tea! - Sorry I missed your stream ;v; <3 Hope it works for the next time! <3
    @high noon - I wish I could have joined! ;0 <3
    @Takk - Good luckfinding relationships for your kals! Mine are linked in my sig if you would like to have any form of relationship with them! <3
    @ghod - What an amazing idea ;0 I must join oml <3
    @Vagabond - oml I LOVE Hamilton!!! Sam is such a babe! Congrats!!! <3

Short post for the moment ;v; <3

Just looking for someone to approve some growths of my babies;

Thank you in advance <3
astral.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ThatPinkThing » Wed Jan 24, 2018 9:03 pm

hello and goodnight kal pals! I stayed up late on accident, whoops. My competition came to an end, which was relieving and hard. Artists, Idk how you judge. There's too much gosh darn creativity in the folks here. An extra kudos to y'all who judge and y'all who do incredible forms.

replies ;; people seem to like it when I do lots of replies, so here we go! I @ everyone who I felt I could give a good reply to, but to all of you who I didn't mention, gl with trading and breeding offers!
page 859 wrote:@sicknasty - Erebus is incredible! Cool halos are one of my fav things, and hearts are another so *eyes emoji* watchdog did a great job on the edits, and your design is so pretty and unique too. Erebus reminds me of a bird and I love it.
@Granger - Good luck finding mates! Myra is super pretty, and I understand being picky bc of the kal in question being a fav. I don't have any girl kals open, but I do love Dorian, so I can only wish you good luck :'> Paper boat shine is super cute.
@olive oil - I love Poe and I love that MYO, I was watching it as it updated! Indie filmmaker totally suits him too. And your art is soooo pretty.
@capone. - I haven't seen/read BMC, but Jeremy is super pretty! Those stripes are lit and the jacket is so nicely drawn omg. And congrats on Wren and the art-- individuality is a sweetheart and a great artist.
@pineapples - Your pixel icons are so cute!! I'm gonna get art from you soon. Likely tomorrow bc now is Nighttime :?
@Tenturo - same to you, I want art and yours is so pretty. I gotta budget myself tho lol

page 860 wrote:@iaan - good to see you again! I love George. I think my kid Addi could be a good friend, they could spar together? Addi's a stunt double, so she's not a top boxer, but she could help him practice :>
@mackstarr - that little plant kit is such a... sweet-Pea! ba-dum-tss. But really, good luck w/ a growth and trade.
@cherrydoge - IT'S HIM, DIO! He's so cool looking. I really like that shine! Your pixels are so good, too, you're so sweet for doing ones for free <3
@Novalien - Woah, Kai is a cutie! I like that name too. I like Ninjago rip. Sweetheart individuality strikes again! I don't have any kals in a universe like his but his story sounds wicked.
@sapphirelion - I like both your MYOs, the second especially. I like the name Kendra for them personally. And that shine is <3 <3 bless you always sharing those links, too. They're all good threads.
@iBrevity - that gif is so funny, I love it. Marcy is a dream!! Antoinette is very cool too, but... the pink... it calls to me. PS, welcome back! <3
@bogator - Your writing is very good! I have like, only a few things I noticed, so I'll pm you, but it's really very good, especially for being written in a language other than your first. I like your style.

page 861 wrote:@Kyadashing - adorable chibis!! Your art is so good but Idk what your asking prices are?? pls help, I would love your art
@waterfront - I looked at your kals but didn't see any immediately striking matches. It's sweet of you to offer a breeding! I hope you feel better soon <3
@elf_of_the_hollow - You're so close to your goal, I'm so proud of you! I wish you lots of luck on selling a myo so you can get a legendary. People who save for legendaries are above me lol. For real though, good luck.
@fernmoon - I voted for Pele Shamira, and when I voted it evened those three out again rip :'> I like your new kals, and I especially like the name Cisco~
@scarlet_wolf - Felix is a sweetheart, and the dog/cat bfs thing is adorable <3 And I love Ophelia!!! The Greatest Showman was so good I agree!! I love Hugh Jackman, bless him. My kid Addi isn't circus-only, but she's a stunter, so maybe their paths would cross?? Kick-butt girls being pals is the best.
@HellyBoo - !!! :< I'm sorry things are tough right now. I hope you feel better <3
@high noon - Pax is a dream, but I have nothing worthy of him, lol. I hope you get to trade him and Auguste for something(s) you love!!
@Epiale - all those new kals ore stunningly elegant. 10/10. Especially Ambrosia. I am The Worst(TM) at maintaining character friendships, but I would love to pal around with your kals if you think they'd get along with any of mine.
@imperials - !! Raine is precious-- I have soft Eeyore pj pants bc he's a mood. Congrats to the person who gets them <3
@christina. - I gasped softly when I saw Olivia for the first time tbh. The tiny heart shine and the palette are so lovely, and her history sounds interesting! She and Claudia are adorable omg <3 <3

page 862 wrote:@SkyGold - That MYO is gorgeous :0 And her design next to Sybil's is so pleasing. They're perfect for each other. As far as names, maybe Annaleise or Hannah?
@saturnus - !!!!!!!! your style is so incredible, I love it, and the piercing things on your kalon's horns is so flippin rad, I LOVE it. I don't necessarily have Battle Boys but Aiden also cares about his good looks. I am also The Worst, as previously stated, at maintaining friendships between characters, so I might not be the best match for you </3
@bogator (again) - I love and believe in youuuu! I would request art but you probably got a million, so I don't want to overwhelm you. Your art is very nice <3
@nyota - *insert* Avarice sounds so rad. Cool looking, sick name, literally the coolest career. Congrats on her!
@killua; - Altair is really cool and wonderfully designed, but oh my goodness, Ari is??? Spectacular???? They sound awful and wonderful, I love them. A very cool setting and personality for them too! Congrats on your two new babies!
@kanadensis - The Sound of Music soundtrack plays on loop in my head so that gif was great XD Congrats on getting Timo grown! The tail and shine edits match him so well ^o^ And ty for your note of positivity! <3 I need to sleep rn rip
@peachpie1164 - Urte is so pretty!! I don't have any dA points, but your art is so cute! <3
@Sixbane - eep, all your new (and newly grown!) kalons are so nice to look at :0 Leuko is also so so cool, those pink highlights got me even more in love w/ her.

page 863 wrote:@benjeep - Ooh, Meren's so handsome! Cica did a v good job <3
@Koro-san - I feel you with patterns-- I like to doodle my characters too. Best of luck trading Gus. He's like... adorable lol. Lil ducky shine.
@.paris. - welcome to the Edgy Kal club!! I don't have an Edge Kal(TM), but I really like the wide varieties of stories and the cool designs. My fav part of Aleyx is his Handsome Hair.
@naomi ! - I would love to "watch" your show!! My next tattoo has been on my mind, so maybe the show can appease my craving for ink. I need morreee
@Takk - Ooh, my kids Astrid and Aiden have medieval aus, perhaps either of them could be pals of your kals? Astrid is a healer and Aiden is a thief/conman.
@ghod - I'm wheezing I love it. It reminds me of Jenna Marbles' dog roast videos and they're my fav.
@Vagabond - Yay Sammy! I haven't seen Hamilton, but I saw some warrior cat amvs with some of the songs that were pretty cool. And bless the green kals! Green kals don't get enough love <3

page 864 wrote:@astral. - Your growths look so good, you're an incredible artist! I also really like Horus' lizard tail :'>

intros ;;
    I have!! One new baby! If you know me personally you know I absolutely love tigers, so I was v delighted to trade with capone. for my new girl, Addi! <3 Funfact: I earned an hm from the comp that Addi is a ru of! What are the odds? >u<
    I don't have much for her yet, but I know my spunky gal is gonna be a stunt double. She's loud and energetic and possibly an adrenaline junkie. I have no art of her yet, but I look forward to doodling her as I doodle the beginnings of my next personal art piece: all my kalons together <3 Fear not, art promised to others comes first, and I have set aside time tomorrow to do what I promised! I am motivated. Don't wanna lose that.
suggestions?? ;;
    Okay, so I have two MYOs that I can use, one common and under and one 1 rare and under. I have like, a million ideas, which is a problem lol. I know I want the rare kal to be my 'kalsona' so to say. This may seem like an odd request, but do you guys have any suggestions for what you think matches me? Any colors or pics or songs or something? Deciding is hard and I would like to know if anyone has anything they think would be good for a kalsona >///< It's totally okay if you can't think of anything, I just became curious while doodling :'>

Second, the common MYO has no set idea yet! I would like it to be either very elegant and dream like who could be a nature spirit, or and Edge Kal(TM) who could be a pirate. Vote now on your devices.
x
x
x
x

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

you can call me Kels or Pink - she/her - adult

my kalons
🏡 toyhou.se🏡
✏️ commissions✏️

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ThatPinkThing

My pets