Kalon Fanclub V.3 [CLOSED]

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Kalontines Day is coming up! Do your Kalons have sweethearts?

Yes!
27%
No, and they're happy!
13%
No, but they want one!
26%
-waggles eyebrows-
34%

Total votes : 340

Re: Kalon Fanclub V.3

Postby tenturo » Mon Jan 08, 2018 12:11 pm

i. replies

@living lethal; oh heck, she's gorgeous! sticksandstones has produced some lovely myo's lately, im super jealous! best of luck naming her owo
      @high noon; ahh, i hope your stream goes well! i might pop in c:
      @cincil; ouu, best of luck getting your legendary myo! seems to be what everyone's hunting for these days!
      @dolly; mm congrats on the new beans! also bless u dolly for being the poster who got my ticket accepted <3
      @lady raincloud; ooh, best of luck trading and with relationships uwu
      @heather,; ooh! good luck m'dude. if i had developed any human versions yet i'd pm you ;-;
      @chocolate; ashgf, congrats on your anniversary! i sent you a pm ;3
      @riddlestyx; your stream was heckin fun c; cant wait to see the bean when she's done!
      @okahui; ooh, best of luck selling your myo ticket! i'm tight on cash as of now or else i'd buy it off ye.
      @goofs; for starters bless you for doing my nursery batch <33 also i hope you get a super rad offer on your staff myo and custom orders! that kal is gorgeous owo ;3; i dont have too many name suggestions but i really like anya? (awn-yah) its the first thing that came to mind eeheh

ii. arty art
      welp im finishing up comms right now but i'm really looking to do some kalons so i'm taking headshot orders. right now i'm preffering c$ or rares older than 2015, and as these are reserved to the kal community only it'll moreso be a pwyw, and im easy to negotiate with as im a tad desperate for the payment heueh.
      i do digital work, also! i don't usually shade but i can if you'd like -- no promises on how well the shading will look though.
      examples: blep | bloop
      for pm inquiries, include "kalon headshot inquiry" or something similar in the subject.

iii. breedings
      i am on a cooldown as my nursery ticket was just accepted a few hours ago but i'd like to see what ooc breeding offers i could get for my boyo here:
      his highest edits are uncommon, so i'd prefer kals with uncommon or higher edits c:
      i'm not too picky, i just would like if the palettes may flow well together !
      for pm offers, include "kalon ooc breeding" in the subject.

iv. small talk
      it's freezing here, and i'm honestly super hopeful that my school will get cancelled tomorrow. it's raining and the roads are gonna be super slick and i really don't want to drive on them to school. aside from that, we've gotten an offer on our house so hopefully it goes over well with our realtor and we can move out soon !

░░
    i promise
    ────────────────────────────
    l
    tenturo
    she / her
    gemini
    ⋯ ⋯⋯⋯⋯
    i am
    ⋯⋯⋯⋯ ⋯
    pansexual
    infp-t
    active
    ┌─── ── ── ── ── ── ── ── ── ── ─┐
    [url]comms[/url] ⋅ kalscredit ⋅ [url]n/a[/url] ⋅ to-do

└─ ── ── ── ── ── ── ── ── ── ───┘
    '┌─ ── ── ── ─┐
    '│─ ── ││ ── ─│
    '└─ ── ── ── ─┘
    ███
    ███
    ┌─ ── ── ── ─┐
    │─ ── ││ ── ─│
    └─ ── ── ── ─┘

'───────────────────────────────'
    worthy!!lxworthy!!
    [ ─`;.-' TO HOLD ─ ]l
    ┌ ┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄ ┐
    you matter
    sleepy
    pms open <3
    comms open
    └ ┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄ ┘
    ── in your ───
    [`arms.❜'

tenturo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby minutiae » Mon Jan 08, 2018 12:23 pm

@tenturo: those headshots are very pretty, gl with those.
@livinglethal: that new myo is beautiful, i think evelyns a good name for her.
@high noon: i cant join the stream currently, but hope you have fun!
@cincil: hope you get a good offer, you have such pretty kals tbh
@Dolly: those new kits are adorable, take good care of them

Taking trading offers on all these kals below:
Acacia, 3/3 slots
Valentina, 2/3 slots
Rocco, 0/3 slots
Rhett, tentative 3/3 slots

hope everyone had a great holiday season!
Hi!
she/her
carrd
minutiae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kalon Fanclub V.3 [New Poll]

Postby Takk » Mon Jan 08, 2018 12:53 pm

Come steal Kalons with us!

Looking to do simple growths for DA, FR or CS currency in hopes of buying a common edit soon! PM me if interested
Also maybe looking for someone to help me with a rare and under MYO? He would be swamp based pallet, inspired by crocodiles, snakes and ferns probably... Dad jokes.

Looking for friends/enemies/mates
Howl is seeking friends, fellow witches in the area and pen pals mostly. He's a generally calm but bright old soul that enjoys alchemy and reading; though he hardly has time to read between his travels. Settled in Rome, he travels all of Europe, Asia, India and Northern Africa to help those in need with healing or providing for their families. He's very kind, selfless and forgiving towards others. Currently not sure if a mate would work for him, so I'm not fully closed to the idea but hesitant towards romantic offers.

Aranea is looking for friends, enemies and any fellow knights to call comrade. She lives for battle and being the best she can be with no error in anything but her loyalty to said king/queen. So given her set up, fellow knights, travelers and demon possessed or connected kalons would be great. Being a demon hunter I also have this fantasy of her falling for a demon kalon, but all mate/crush offers are welcome.

Ajax is open for friends, enemies, fellow witches and romance! He's an upbeat, enthusiastic and positive thinker with no personal magic powers but he has an enchanted earring that allows him to preform charms. Ajax is quite friendly and will approach just about anyone with a smile and unlike his mother lacks harsh judgement. He doesn't frown upon thieves or liars, there must be some reason they feel the need. He's looking for other troublemakers, kalons who enjoy going out to party or those who like just killing time together. Ajax isn't very self entertaining...

I'm going to try again and find Azalea some relations as well? Her medieval personality is a guardian of the forbidden forest, rarely leaving to sell and buy goods from nearby kingdoms. She'd make a good ally for other forest dwellers or exiled kalons as she offers shelter to those in need. Her new modern setting puts her in a therapeutic remedies shop, decorating the store and offering help to customers. In both aspects, she's calm, guarded but friendly and believes in the earth over all else. Things like karma, luck and density are fascinating to her and she'd love someone who's imaginative or intelligent to chat with. Azalea like plants, animals, hiking/walks on the beach and exploring new places.

Nhadala is open for friends and mate; though I'm most interested in romance. She's been single so long! Nala love the beach, parties, window shopping and making fun of ugly clothing on the rack. Positive, social and flexible she loves just about everything that grabs her attention from movies to puzzles. Her mate can be social or introverted as she'd be willing to give up her life of late night parties for the one she loved.

I mostly prefer to HC or RP through Skype or Discord

@minutiae: Awh, Acacia is super cute! Best of luck trading
@Tenturo: Lovely boy, bet you'll find the perfect partner in no time ^^
@LivingLethal: Oh my glob that kalon is beautiful! I love her colors and the blossom design
@high noon: It was short lived but fun! Northern Lights design was very pretty
@cincil. Sounds like a hard goal indeed, but all the best wishes! Legendary kals are pretty darn popular atm
@Dolly: Blue kiddo is too darn cute! Soft starlight design <3 Congrats on the new babs
@Lady Raincloud: Wish I knew what you were looking for all of them, Augustine and Fitz could be friends but she's already taken mate wise ^^"
Takk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby carpe noctem. » Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:15 pm

hello! i'm going to swoop in and give this a quick mark.

@livinglethal aghh what a cutie, i love the palette! good luck with naming her, too

@goofs not sure if you've already named your new babe already but i think the names luna, selene and lucienne would all fit them

@coco bunny oof kiowa is such a sweetie, congrats
carpe noctem.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby whimerri » Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:53 pm

@takk- super cute kals! Good luck with with relationships, i might send a pm over later
    @minutiae- aa super cute kals! I'd totally offer for rhett if I had any kals to trade
    @tenturo- good luck with finding a breeding partner! super cute kal btw <3

Hello! I'm just stopping in to do a repost and introduce Cadence's kit! I'm super happy with how the batch turned out and I'm super excited to develop my kit ^w^

This is Lauren! She's Cadence's daughter and takes after her mother with her love for acting. I don't have too much of her personality decided yet, but so far she's super feisty and a quick thinker. I'll just be looking for friends and possible enemies for her right now, so hmu if you have a kal that would get along with her!

I need approval for this boy! I'll introduce him as soon as he's approved.

I'm looking to get a few overdue growths done, so please pm me if you can do them! Rosaleen and Cardamon are top priority, as I had a growth artist for them but I haven't gotten in contact with them in over a month. Anyways, I can pay in art, small amounts of C$, or rares. Please pm me with examples if you can grow them!
Image Image Image
✦━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━✦

she/her ✦ infp ✦ hufflepuff ✦ aries

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚nya˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

hi god, its me again ~ i'm bea and
i like bunnies art and anime

✦━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━✦
My DAMy thArt shop
whimerri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby beautea » Mon Jan 08, 2018 2:07 pm

@ heather, - that's really nice of you to do ! I'm sure your art will look wonderful !
    @ ☁Lady Raincloud☁ - your kalons are adorable !! I really love Sinclair's colors, hopefully you can find all that you're looking for !
    @ Dolly - those kits are very cute ! Dany's design is stunning, and I hope you can get some nice offers on your kals !
    @ cincil. - best of luck to you ! I hope you can get a legendary myo, I'm sure your ideas are great for it !
    @ high noon - ah, unfortunately I couldn't attend the stream, but I hope it was great ! your art is v cute, and I hope you got a good amount of commissions !! ;v;b
    @ LivingLethal - woah !! she is absolutely stunning ! I really love her hair + tail ! I hope you pick a wonderful name for her !
    @ Tenturo - heyyyy !! your art is really great, and I'm sure you'll get a ton of orders ! I hope you get breeding offers for your kal, too ! his colors are amazing !
    @ minutiae - those kals look great, I especially like Acacia's colors ! hopefully you'll get good trade offers on them !!
    @ Takk - all of your kals are really gorgeous ! I especially like Ajax's personality !! I hope you get relations for all of them !
    @ aesthetic. - welcome ! I know you've only marked, but your profile is really pretty ! love your signature especially :o
    @ coffeebean, - Lauren is adorable, congratulations !! I really love her hair + bow, she's so darling ! I hope you can find growths for all of your kits too; best of luck !

hey guys !! long time no see, I've missed this community !

I've come by, firstly, because I'm looking for an artist that can make a few myos for me ! they'd be five total [ it's cool if you want to take on only a few ! it's just preferable they're done by the same artist, but I don't want it to be overwhelming ! ] ; one unlimited rare, one rare + under, and three unlimited uncommon ! if you'd be willing to take on all of them, I can offer a mainlist pet [ maybe both if I really like your work / you're experienced ] of your choosing ! if you want to do some of them, pm me and we can negotiate a price too ! my only requests are that you have worked with kalon references in some way [ ex: you've done myos before, you're an artist for kalons, etc. ] + you can work with oekaki ! mainly because I just prefer for them to be on oekaki is all ;v;

if you're interested / have any questions, pm me ! I'd be happy to talk to you about it ♥

I'm also looking for friends and maybe a mate for my kal, Davey ! he's a slushie addicted dude who hangs out near convienience stores a bunch because he likes to talk to new people, and he works as a retail employee [ he's always tired ] ! he's in his early 20's and he's into a lot of retro things + reading when he has the time. overall, he's really relaxed when you get to know him even though he might seem a bit apathetic at first glance ! if you think you got a kal that'd fit with him, platonic or romantic, pm me ! I'd love to headcanon [ I can rp too, but headcanoning is easier for me because I'm busy a lot ] them together or just casually talk their relations through ! :o

thanks guys !! I hope everyone is enjoying their winter, and I wish all of you the best ! ♥
beautea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ilya » Mon Jan 08, 2018 2:11 pm

@ minutiae- good luck with trading those lovelies, i'm sure you'll get some great offers <3
@ Takk- good luck with the relationships c:
@ coffeebean,- congrats on your kits! they're all stunning <3

──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Hello there!

I've been pretty inactive lately, and i;m looking to trade some kals for any myo ticket, you name it, i really don't mind the offer
here are the kals i;m trading (just a note that if you get any of these, you won't get to keep their current stories and personalities, the relationships and friendships can stay if you want.)
Image has 2 breeding slots
Image all slots available

──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Hm semi-customs;
I've gathered a few of these as well and I'm looking for someone that is available to do them
will pay 50 C$ each, in art (examples in my gallery), valuable cs pets [vr pets/store pets] and I also have an uncommon tongue edit just pm me <3
*or i can also do some kalon growths* , idk just pm me i realy want to bring these ideas to life ;v;
i didn't knew we weren't allowed to pay the artist to do the hms, but i'm still able to pay nonetheless <3
I've got a few ideas for the first ; their design would be pretty simple with soft browns and white
pastel-ish like, maybe some blue, with bright blue eyes and curly hair. I'd also like to use an item; fur edit
(shorter hair for neck, chest and almost no fur on their legs)
here are my hms; (my username used to be julia ackerman) : 1 2 3 4 5
for the second; their design would be pretty simple and dark so
mostly black colors with blue eyes and maybe a shine that resembles a gun?
hms; 6 7 8 9 10
note;; that I'm not looking for overly complicated designs and these will probably not take a long amount of time.
Last edited by ilya on Mon Jan 08, 2018 3:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.
mostly on fr
customs
th / ilya 0138
ilya

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby khvoxtic » Mon Jan 08, 2018 3:00 pm

Hey hey everyone!! I hope you've all had a good beginning to the year!! Here's a shortish post for you all!

───────────────────── ☾Replies☾ ─────────────────────

Code: Select all
@ilya; Good luck with trading!! You have some gorgeous kalons!!
@sylar; Good luck find a myo artist!! Davey is super adorable! I might just have to send over a pm!!
@coffeebean,; Lauren is adorable! Such lovely colours and the bow shine suits her so well!!
@Takk; Howl is soo beautiful! Lovely colours and a gorgeous design!!
@minutiae; Acacia is sooo cute!! I hope you find a good trade offer! Rocco is super adorable too!
@Tenturo; What a beautiful boy!! I wish I wasn't in the middle of trying to get a ticket accepted because he is gorgeous!

───────────────────── ☾Kalon Chat☾ ─────────────────────
Hey all!! I'm looking for friendships/relationships for my kalons!! I find it easier to develop them with people to bounce ideas around with! So I'm open to headcannoning or rping in PMs or Discord!! Just let me know!!

Dakota:
Friends/Enemies
Nyx:
Friends/Enemies
Skye:
Friends/Enemies/Relationship
Hoshiko:
Caspian:
Jacomina:

───────────────────── ☾Arty Talks☾ ─────────────────────

Opening 3 slots each for growths and MYO help!! I have examples of both here in my sta.sh

Growths:
1. CLOSED
2. CLOSED
3. OPEN
MYO Help:
1. CLOSED
2. OPEN
3. OPEN
Kalon Examples!!

I can work with any level of edits!

100 points for growths | 200 points for myos
70 CS$ for growths | 25CS$ for myos
(PM if you can't afford it, we can work something out <3)
Unfortunately pen pressure doesn't work on Oekaki for me so they'd be done off Oekaki
Last edited by khvoxtic on Mon Jan 08, 2018 6:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.
khvoxtic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby iuno. » Mon Jan 08, 2018 3:02 pm

heyo! i hope everyone had a great weekend. i probably won't be as active as school is starting back up, aaa ;v;.

i. trades - kals & unlim. rare myo
    this is probably the last time i'll post this, but i'm looking at offers on uzi and a lil more tentatively anfisa, cupid, troye and vance from here! you can also offer on my other kals, but it'll be pretty hard to get 'em away from me!
    i also have an unlimited rare myo on hand that i'm not sure what to do with, so i'm seeking offers on it as well! i'd really love to get a 1-legendary myo for the rare myo and a couple of kals<3. besides that, i'll look at all different kinds of kals and i'd also love some myos (mostly standard and uncommon)! my trading cooldown isn't up until the 16th, so keep that in mind as well. i will reply to everyone within a day (and if i don't, feel free to poke me as i'm extremely forgetful and sometimes get lazy). i won't cross this out until/if i find somebody, so feel free to send offers until then!

besides that, i'll be back with a very special introduction as soon as i get them on the new lines!

ii. replies
    @KingKaigy - beat me to posting, lol! good luck finding relationships for your kals, i may pm you later!
    @ilya - best of luck trading and getting your hm customs done!
    @sylar - welcome back to the community! good luck getting your myos done and finding relationships for your davey!
    @coffeebean, - cutie kit! congrats on her! and good luck getting your myo approved and finding growths!

EDIT: if you've sent an offer before, please resend it?? i know i've responded to most/all of them, but i was semi-interested in a couple and would love to see some again!
Last edited by iuno. on Mon Jan 08, 2018 3:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
iuno.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby olive oil » Mon Jan 08, 2018 3:16 pm

@ilya- ahh good luck finding trades!! and an artist wowie
@KingKaigy- oohh i might send over a pm :0
@iuno.- i'm cryin your kals are beautiful holy crap
---

uh hi again quick post
sort of uuuhhhhhh a dumb question i guess? am i still allowed to post a design in the artist comp lol i don't want to get in troubleeeeeeeeee

also looking for relationships for eros (he's still quite under development tho)
send a pm if ya want lol
█ ▐
█ ▐
█ ▐
█ ▐
█ ▐
█ ▐
█ ▐
█ ▐
█ ▐
█ ▐
█ ▐