Kalon Fanclub V.3 [CLOSED]

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Kalontines Day is coming up! Do your Kalons have sweethearts?

Yes!
27%
No, and they're happy!
13%
No, but they want one!
26%
-waggles eyebrows-
34%

Total votes : 340

Re: Kalon Fanclub V.3 [New Poll]

Postby peachpit » Mon Jan 08, 2018 7:48 am

@Coco Bunny
      Ahh congrats hun! he's such a pretty kal!
      good luck finding friends for him! I'd offer, but my kals don't fit into that "ancient tribe"
      time/au.
    @ Doktor Monty
      ahhh dangi, those last two kals are really nice :')
      I don't think i'd connect with them either though, hope you find an offer!
    @riddlestyx
      holy crap, that's one heck of an offer!!
      I hope you find the myo you're looking for!!
      I'm very curious of what you're going to make with that myo! can't wait to see it! <3

repost:
    i have a one rare, unlimited under staff myo, and I was going to take trade offers for it? I’d really really really like a cicamicu design? TTwTT
    i’ll look at other things too! please don’t be scared to offer!!! i swear i don’t bite!
    i’d possibly be willing to design it for whoever offers!

customs:
    i'm open to doing customs! i need a some da points so pm me if you're interested!
    the price would generally range around 100 points! though it's prone to change depending on edits and wants :3c

name help:
    my new babe needs a name! i've got a few in mind but they don't seem to click! (click the image to see her personality ideas)
--------------------------
Image-----------------------------------------------------

she/they - bi
you guys are cool ily
valentines + lovecore obesessed
toyhouse - my kalons
discord - smittencupid
peachpit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kalon Fanclub V.3

Postby fūi » Mon Jan 08, 2018 7:52 am

okahui wrote:
      im looking to sell my unlimited rare staff myo for 60 $ ^^ pm me if interested or note me of my da - linked in my siggy <33

just reposting <33

@coco bunny aa congrats on the beautiful kalon ;A; individuality is honestly the best ;v;
      @doktor monty good luck trading my dear !! that kit has such epic markings omg
      @riddlestyx omg thats trade of the century !! what an amazing offer ;A; i'd totally accept if i had one </3 good luck though love !
fūi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gone---- » Mon Jan 08, 2018 9:36 am

@ pineapples ; Good luck trading! And with the art shop (': Im looking for art, but more or less some human art for a new babe haha
    @ theexileofkiem ; good luck with relations!
    @ .paris. ; dude the first kid is super cute ;; love the details on its ears lol, I cant stop staring at it 😂😂
    @ dtsuga ; bruh, I hope the raffle goes well for you! Thank you for your generosity towards the community ^^
    @ shibeboi ; good luck with looking for someone to make your myo! (': sorry the contest didnt work out haha
    @ riddlestyx ; asdgsfhj can I just take the myo instead LOL im jk 😂😂 Good luck searching for someone to upgrade/trade that myo! I genuinely hope you find someone ;w;b
    @ Doktor Monty ; good luck with your relationship search and trading ^^
    @ Coco Bunny ; congrats on your second kalon!
    @ Goofs ; asdfsg I love your new kid omg,, that hair is 👌🏼👌🏼👌🏼 Good luck with trading your custom tho!
    @ okahui ; hey!! Good luck selling your staff myo !!

Hey everyone, I just wanted to post an intro (+ growth search) for my newest baby <3
    Her name's Amilyn, and she was gifted by elf_of_the_hollow asdfgh so Im blessed 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼
    Im honestly waiting on a couple things before I actually get onto her au, bc Im waiting on a couple results and stuff first but (': Im hoping to start asap afterwards;;

For now, Im searching for a growth for her! Can pay in bulk c$ or cs pets, just lmk! Its pretty early to be looking for a [pre] growth for her, but Id like to start now so she's got one ready for when she's ready (':

Also looking for some art? Id love to slap a human face onto her, so she can join Sterling and Foster, so just lmk! Again, willing to pay well in c$ or cs pets, for some quality art ✌🏼✌🏼

p.s if you can guess her reference (in name), ill love you forever asdfghjk

Lastly, my kids are still open to relationships (': Im open to anything?? But Im not much of an rper and can be a bit awkward (imo) when I first hc/if I ever hc so just a heads up?? aha ^^' Im more of a writer tho, so stories are more of my thing than anything else;; but either way, just lmk! [If offering romance of any sort, Id prefer if colors/edits matched up to common (ex. common tail), bc I love edited tails and hair (': and Id prefer if colors didnt clash]

my kids
──────────────────────
selling my kalon staff custom (1 rare, unlim under)
for da points! Pm/ note (da) me for details!
[Sterling pixel by ȶigressa] code shop | my kals
gone----

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby riddlestyx » Mon Jan 08, 2018 9:56 am

───────────────────────────── streaming ! ──────────────
      https://join.me/162-643-437
      come join for a fun time ;^)
      just working on a legendary MYO's lineart, probably won't be up for much longer but come chat for a bit if you like :>

stream over! thanks for coming everyone <3
    ───────────────────────────── replies ! ───────────────────

@ Doktor Monty -- afgnjkdgndg i love the kals you have up for trade!! good luck finding offers on them :0
      @ Coco Bunny -- congrats on getting your second kalon! i love his markings and his shine is super nicee
      @ Goofs -- CONGRATS ON THE NEW KID they are so precious omg,, tealea kals
      @ okahui -- good luck selling off your staff slot :3c
      @ eunkyung. -- (throws leg MYO at you) lfgngnadg CONGRATS ON THE NEW KID THO love those colours mm
Last edited by riddlestyx on Mon Jan 08, 2018 11:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Image Image Image
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

| no longer active here |
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
xImage
riddlestyx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♡Chocolate♡ » Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:04 am

hey fanclub ! ; v ; i've been going through some stuff, so excuse any pms that haven't been replied to. they will be replied to tonight/tomorrow! and i will respond to any new pms tomorrow, as well ; o ;!

firstly, i'm looking for some writers or artist to commission! my favorite couple's anniversary is on the 22nd ( which is sad im doing a small celebration, but some cute art would really brighten up a day ). i'm looking for some cute stories and some art of them!
please pm me for details.

i have a small sugar post! while im a bit frustrated with miscommunication, i hope some good comes out of this ; o ; ( if you haven't been sugared in here, chances are you were my last sugar post ! this is mostly for people i don't talk to much, but are giant sweethearts )

@ imp - you are a monster, but i love you. i hope you never breathe in my general direction. thx

@ riddle - !!!! you are wonderful !!! an absolute goddess- from the way you draw fluff and eyes and hair ,, everything you draw is perfect, and we are blessed to have you in this community. you are also just the sweetest and funniest person - what ? everytime you talk we are gifted by your presence. you just came out of nowhere and blessed us thank u

@jish - you are too kind for your own good! aah! i love talking to you & everything about you is so sweet. you deserve more recognition for your artwork and customs. if i could, i would buy every design you make. you are so kind and generous, and i hope you stay in the community!

@ dolly - you are wonderful and awful at the same time. you are a /bad/ influence. i love you + headcanoning with you, but your memes are poison, thx

@hema - pound lord but also the pounder lord ; ) u must have the pound as a 24/7 extra tab smh.

@goofs - oh my gosh!! we don't talk much, but your designs and art is just too beautiful, and all of your designs makes me cry!

@tealea - youre probably done with getting sugar - but everything about you is perfect. when i made you that gift art- you responded so genuinely and sweetly, and the piece you made me is so cute! you are such a sweetheart, and talking to you is so pleasant. not to mention all of your art brings a smile to my face

@aey - you are so active and helpful on the kal chat! no matter whats going on, you will respond to everyone, and always try to give advice and help. your art and growths are so beautiful and detailed as well

@watchdog - hahahahahha what dog are you watching hahahahhahaha no but i love ur designs are u are so kind

@captive - the official kallian! always so supportive and kind on the discord, and your designs and art is general is just so beautiful

@skygold - so! very! talented! i love your growths, and youre so quick, as well as helping the person who commissioned you get it approved. you are so generous, raise your prices!!

@skylark - an absolute art goddesS?? what did we do to deserve your talents in our community. youre just such a pleasant to talk to as well? when i made you artwork it felt just so worth it when you responded so kindly ahh

@littelies - always so quick to approve and get back to me! youre just so kind and always so creative! when your on the discord or skype chat youre just so pleasant to be around

@naumachy - literal art / god / ? where did u come from ???? and why are you blessing us with your talents and kindness ??? what did we do to deserve such a great person ???

@chamo - AAAAAA A LITERAL SWEETHEART AND WONDERFUL PERSO N,,,, can i just,,,,,, give you all my money,,,,, th a . nkks

eeee next post ill come back and write more |"D

i'm so happy to own this baby!! i dont have a name for her but something whimsical --,,like astrid ive been so busy so i dont have much on her! but shes a happy-go-lucky girl who has her head in the clouds! kinda "mysterious" and shy but more distant then anything else.
shes very colorful shes looking for friends and kit crushes!

A QTTTTTTTTT a babe a shy babe a member of the " our siblings have wings and its not fair " club ( watermark dolly ). " wings are unfair, heli is in there "

omg if i wasnt so tired i would write more. i have more kals to introduce but i feel like passing out so excuse me

@eunk - aaawq ??? a babe ?? okas designs are too good
@oka - hope it sells fast! thats a huge discount, so im sure it will
@goofs - pming u ee!
@coco - aw a cutie! welcome to the community

ok im going to go
♡Chocolate♡

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cokie » Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:07 am

Hey all! I have an English project to do. It is going to be based on an inspirational quote!

If anyone has human version of their kalon (or doesn't and could do a quick sketch/description of it with the kalon ref) I'd love to include them. This is not FCFS, I will be choosing based on the prompt answer in your form.

This will close in an hour, so I can get the drawing done tonight.

edit: 1 more slot open, but let me reiterate it WON'T be fcfs, so don't be afraid to send a form! :)
Code: Select all
link to kalon page;
human art/description/super quick sketch;
what's your favorite uplifting word, and why? how does it imply bringing people together/overcoming hardships, or how is it empowering?; (keep this short and sweet :)
how would you like me to credit you?:

-----

As for people who requested art from me (back in the 700's oops) I've had those done since the week I took those on. My computer fried and my new phone didn't work w/ my new network. Then finals happened, and then break. SO I will finally be able to get those to you via PM shortly. Sorry 'bout that!
-----

@Coco Bunny, so cute!! I'm glad you got him! I remember seeing him and hoping he would go to good new owner. Looks like he did :D
@Eunkyung., Amilyn is perfect! A wonderful color palette as well. I may even pm you.
@Goofs, what a babe :0 I don't have any good names, but I'm sure you'll find some! The kalon community is a creative one.
Last edited by cokie on Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:34 am, edited 2 times in total.
born 2 die
she/ they/ it || virgo || isfp || my kalons
save your spoons, play browser games !
<3
cokie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby clouds-move-on » Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:16 am

I am back. owo
Still seeking to maybe trade a myo and relationships. Go further down to the quote to read.

- - -

@ ♡Chocolate♡
Leo and Lyra gif is so cute. ;o;
I'm sorry I had to say that, but good luck with what your looking for. c:
Also congrats on the kiddos!

@ riddlestyx
Have fun with your join.me. c:

@ okahui
Hope you can sell your slot. c:

And a few additional replies for people who replied to me last time.

@ strinisaur, cassafrass, Doglady88722
Thanks. c: @ Diamond Sapphire yeah I'm really happy I managed to sell it and I hope the new owner likes it. c: And thank you! Also I know, he was designed by Tealea as a hm custom and came out so perfect to how I pictured him. ;o;

☁Lady Raincloud☁ wrote:
Hey guys. :D Finally sold that slot so... no more adverting it! Yay! However I am now looking for a tentative interest check on my December artist myo (1 rare trait unlimited under) and Relationships!

As my pms are closed to friends only, if you find you cannot pm me send me a trade suggestion to ask to be added! Then we can chat via pm. c: This goes for both trading my slot and seeking relationships.

For the myo please note this is tentative, and more to see what trades I may get for it, if I decide to trade at all. If I do not reply right away, I am either busy or thinking over the offer. I am off cooldown and would prefer you were, too, as I have 1 lined up already with a person on cooldown so I'd rather not double that. cx

I'll try to reply quickly with either acceptance or declining. I actually have a few myo ideas, I just don't really want to design them right now, hence why the trade is tentative; I might still keep the slot, so don't take it the wrong way if I decline right away, it's just because I'm looking to get a kalon I really like for this slot. c:

That said I favor:
Kalons created by Tealea and Schnuffel Bunny
Winged kalons/Legendary myos (might as well add heh, though this is not equal rarity)
Kalons who are complete blank slates- never bred, ic or ooc, and not from a nursery batch (practically a requirement with very, very few exceptions; meaning if it's not a blank slate completely, or a nursery baby, there's a high chance I'll cancel, my apologies! You can still offer though, I don't bite. c:)
Cupkits
Ear edits and tail edits
cat based designs
spacey designs

I will also look at designs that are my own, however, as there are a select few I rather liked and wouldn't mind owning. c:
I don't much care for rarity - I do love uncommon ears edits though!

For relationships I am looking for friends and IC mates. I do not do ooc breedings. c: MOSTLY JUST GENERAL but I only have 1 kalon with a mate not owned by myself, so a mate for a few of them would be nice. c: I also role-play (strictly 1x1 boards or invite only group rp right now for cs rps, not pms, sorry!) and headcanon... but I'm not much of an art shipper. I don't really draw ship art much heh. I do not make human versions/anthro versions of my characters really, as they live in a AU where these species exist with intelligence near/just like humans in some cases.

My kals. There's a lot, so I'll only post a few snippets of info for the few I am most looking for relationships for. All are straight and the ones with mates/soon to have a mate are marked with a * so those are not open to mates. Johannes and Joseph I'll probably not be looking for mates for either as 2 of my custom ideas involve the mates I picture them each with, respectively.

Calvin*, Jemima*, Quentin, Anton*, Handel, Carl, Joseph, Edison, Elizabeth "Betsy"*, Fitzwilliam "Fitz", Johannes, Hannu*, Ambrose, Ninetta, Estelle*, Demetrius*, Citrine*, Sinclair, Villi, Prosper, St. John, Rordan, Edith*, Crispin*, Keane (red/yellow/blue kid), Caratacus (purple hair), Easton, Kenneth, Leonidas, Craig (top), Ethan (bottom), Mr. ? Fletcher*, Mr. Crawford, Sterling (black space boy), Fulton (sparkle red space boy)

I am also interested in invite only group rps, but not the typical party/survival themes. Just if we have kalons related to others maybe we can rp them all together as their canon selves? Character ages also depend on what's going on as I have my characters all set with exact age differences from each other, with only a few adjustments here and there when I revamp. So depending on what age we rp or headcanon them as, it might be a bit different.

I am especially looking for relationships for:

Fitzwilliam Tortuga - Male, Straight - Concert Pianist, Modern Times, Travels a lot - Quiet, Withdrawn, Old-Fashioned, Dedicated, Helpful - Romance and Friends, can be rped at any age between 20 and 40

Sinclair Stafford - Male, Straight - Nobleman, former member of a spy/detective agency, Modern Times, Fictional Continent/Country - Introverted, Bold, Very Polite, Formal, Mysterious, Melancholic, Adventurous, Old-fashioned, Thoughtful, Pessimistic - Romance, Friends, and Enemies, can be rped at any age between 20 and 40 (history will alter depending on age, can be rped with St. John as they used to be teammates but they have a 10 year age difference (St. John's younger))

Villi Jokinen - Male, Straight - Chef (primarily pastry), Modern Times, Fictional Continent/Country - Bashful, Pessimistic, Cheerful, Polite, Kind, Humble, Shy - Romance and Friends, can be rped at any age between 20 and 30

(Really want to rp him the most of this set! Will be picky with mate!) - Prosper "Bertie" Jokinen - Male, Straight - Part Time Repairman, Licensed Private Investigator, (usually) Unprofessional Mechanic, Fictional Continent/Country - Slightly Egotistical/Vain, Serious, Avoids handshakes/likes his personal space, Loner, loves his family (very close to Villi so them both being in the headcanon or rp would be nice), shy when not acting in a professional capacity, Courageous, Stubborn - Romance, Friends and Enemies, can be rped at any age between 19 and 30

St. John (pronounced "Sinjun") "John" Brodeur McCloud - Male, Straight - Previously worked for a spy Agencey, was on the run, now owns a Coffee Shop, Fictional Continent/Country - Secretive, Distrusting, Stubborn, Formal and polite on certain occasions, rude on others, dislikes gossip and rumors, paranoid, cowardly, miserably ashamed of past actions/his cowardice - Can be rped at any age between 19 and 30 (history will alter depending on age, can be rped with Sinclair as they used to be teammates but they have a 10 year age difference (St. John's younger))

That's all for now!
A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another; as I have loved you, that you also love one another.
By this all will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another.

- John 13:34-35

ImageImageImage
2/24/24
temp open to doing stars myos off oekaki for 100+ c$s... dm me

I am no longer active on CS.
- I am keeping all my characters that I haven't readopted out myself, dont ask about em.
- If you want to transfer designs by me out of chicken smoothie closed species from before 8/2/20, YES, you may! Be free. uwu ❤️
- You may also transfer them into other species/groups/arpgs!
- Do not contact me here unless I contacted you first.
- Feel free to send me trades, but you may be waiting awhile.
clouds-move-on

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kalon Fanclub V.3 [New Year's Poll]

Postby dolly » Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:21 am

Dolly wrote:
      @☁Lady Raincloud☁ - get out of here with ur pretty kals
      @heather, - man it sounds like you gotta cool class
      @♡Chocolate♡ - ur a blessing to this world. theo is proud of her like grand niece right there mmM wings r unfair hELI's in thERE!11
      @ riddlestyx - when someone metions ur designs
      me: inhale
      me: mMmmYES GOOD STUF MEMEMEmmMmmeme

repost wrote:xxx

I've slowly lost connection with some of my kals. I'd really like to get kals i'll use more often for them.

fab. is cool and i ended up with rosita (bottom) the elder sister of roxanne and rosalie so the fam is completed now

Last edited by dolly on Tue Jan 09, 2018 11:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
────────────
da | they/them | th
────────────
dolly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cincil. » Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:32 am

going 2 go on the search for a 1 trait legendary myo oop

u can offer on whatever kals u want for the 1 trait legendary myo [ not all of them ] just tell me which ones u would want in exchange

i f u ahve messaged me in the past about a kalon u wanted and i have said no, please do not be afraid to pm me !! i have a crazy idea in my head for the legendary myo n would love to make it a reality, so i am more willing to trade kals that i may not have been before

[ i will also accept legendary myos of higher rarities if offered ]

u can findm y kals by clicking the link in my sig
    ___

Code: Select all
    dolly -- dany n rosita are absolutely adorable n mischievous
    lady raincloud -- good luck finding a trade offer u like !!
    heather -- that's kind of u !! i may have to p m u
cincil.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ✧ airplane. » Mon Jan 08, 2018 11:21 am

@eun;; they look like a bright sunny dayyy omg they're so precious! congrats! my art coms are open, if you're interested!
@riddle;; I hope your stream is/was fun! I would totally come if I wasn't working on my own stuff, but I definitely can't wait to see the MYO, your designs are some of my favorites!
@chocolate;; congrats on the new kids, theyre both lovely! the top one has such pretty colors and shine, and the bottom one reminds me of some kind of rich dessert!
@heather;; good luck with your project! a lot of my kals have human forms I've drawn for them, so I'll try and PM you later when I have more time!

Streaming!
Working on some overdue adopt coms from the holidays! Might work on personal stuff intermittently.

https://join.me/coyotevaquero

I've been streaming so much lately, I hope you're not all sick of me yet. <3

---

Also, taking a few commissions for my mini humans for C$!
Basic design for 200, complicated designs for 250. Will also take the pet equivalent! PM if interested!
[ Red he/they queer tired ]
artist + owner of kalons // firestarter#0687
too much coffee & not enough sleep ✦ an ding peak lord

"my king—!"

[ Kalons TH ] [ Adopts TH ]
x
x

✧ airplane.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery