Kalon Fanclub V.3 [CLOSED]

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Kalontines Day is coming up! Do your Kalons have sweethearts?

Yes!
27%
No, and they're happy!
13%
No, but they want one!
26%
-waggles eyebrows-
34%

Total votes : 340

Re: Kalon Fanclub V.3 [New Poll]

Postby Epiale » Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:38 am

replies wrote:@sashiyaki- Good luck finding a partner for agaricus, he's gorgeous.
@LivingLethal- Congrats on your first kal!! And such a pretty pumpkin boy.
@ɪʀɪs☆- Pretty art, looking good so far!
@Fernmoon- Good luck finding an artist, contest partner, and growths for your kits. : )

Hi guys! Popping in with a couple things.

First I got my girl Kimberly grown!
Took a while to figure out line-edits, but I think I did an alright job lol. She big now. ❤

I also won my second kal in a readopt recently! Her name's Tilly, and she's an incredible optimist who likes coffee and lucid dreaming.

Both are open for relationships, romantic, friends, and enemies. ❤ You can find their full bios in my kalon thread. Just not really looking to RP romance as I have no idea how old any of you are and I don't want to be a creep. :,D Headcanoning, and discussing personalities is totally fine tho, as I mostly want personalities to work together.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|

___

Eᴘɪᴀʟᴇ | Nᴏɴ-Bɪɴᴀʀʏ | Sᴋᴜʟʟ Uɴɪᴄᴏʀɴ

Same username on most sites.
(EthanEpiale on some)
I love monsters, unicorns, cute things, horror movies, and art. ♡
Feel free to PM me whenever!
Epiale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CaptiveLegacy » Mon Sep 25, 2017 7:03 am

@Epiale
Kimberly is so cute! I love the blue and purple gradient ;3;;
also congrats on Tilly! such a nice kal!
@sashiyaki
agaricus is gorgeous omg. I love that tail and those colors <3
congrats on getting him, and I good luck on developing!
@LivingLethal
congratulations on your first kal, and such a pretty one!! ;3;;
@ɪʀɪs☆
looking good so far! I love how you are drawing the hair, so pretty! can't wait to see it finished!
@BurkBurri
that art is stunning!! I LOVE how they are drawn, it so soft and bright and just gorgeous ;3;;

-----------------------

colored in my lines with my gal Taunja! I'm hoping to offer colorin's soon after I get a few things done ;3;;

ImageImage
--------------------------

hello! i'm currently in graduate school so sometimes
I get swarmed with work and cannot access cs as
much as I can! feel free to drop a pm if you want
to chat or have any questions, and if I haven't
responded please don't mind sending
me a reminder ✉ !!

myo's : open!
kalon site

--------------------------
signature art by _silentsiren_
CaptiveLegacy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby yen. » Mon Sep 25, 2017 7:29 am

replies.
    @CaptiveLegacy - That's a really lovely piece!! I love the background especially, and the colour-in you did is really nicely done as well <3
    @Epiale - Congrats on Tilly! She's a pretty kal, good luck finding relationships for her and your other kalons <3
    @beanbun - What a cute little kal, I hope you're able to get him approved soon!
    @sashiyaki - Good luck finding a lover for Agaricus! I love his colours.
    @LivingLethal - Congrats on winning Giovanni!! He's a gorgeous kalon :0

i.
    hi hi ! I came to show some art that I've made of my kalons recently. Just of Callisto and Maisie so far, but I plan to get around to all of them eventually!
    x x x

ii.
    Still looking to trade Azaria !! I feel a bit bad about trading her since she was my first kalon, but I've completely lost all connection so I'll look at anything.
千年孤單的星河

──yen • he/him

──kalons

──zzzz....

.是否還能掙脫
yen.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mango marmalade,, » Mon Sep 25, 2017 7:43 am

@ɪʀɪs☆- beautiful art!!
@Epiale- love kimberly's hair, and tilly is adorable!
@CaptiveLegacy- i love that color-in! your kal's hair is beautiful..!
@eonian- beautiful art! i love full-bodies like that!! also, arazia is stunning! hope you find a good home for her!
-----
hey everyone! i'm really happy to announce that i recently acquired my very first kal! i came home and was not expecting to win the raffle! he is open to relationships with a small bit of rp'ing (but definitely not too much!!)
so, grandeur is a pretty happy kalon. he's super sweet and nice and loves to be everyone's friend. he hates to not know what's going on, and would always prefer to be the center of attention than to be outside of the circle. grandeur has a very loud, bold, sunny personality!
mango marmalade,,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Starlovex » Mon Sep 25, 2017 7:48 am

@Epiale o m g that long tail tho
@U n d y n e you are pretty good at drawing the hair omgg
@Fernmoon Good luck in finding a growth artist! c:

Hello everybody! Would anyone be willing to breed with one of my kalons listed below? ^^

viewtopic.php?t=3531743
Name: Leona

viewtopic.php?t=3528508
Name: Porter

viewtopic.php?t=3547646
Name: Winter
Starlovex

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WanSham » Mon Sep 25, 2017 8:07 am

@cat4139
ooO you have very pretty Kalons!
Good luck finding someone to breed with!
@manymangoes
Congrats on your Kalon! <3333
They are such a pretty kid aaaa<333
@eonian
ooooO your art is a blesssing <3333
I love the shading and the line so much gOsh
Good luck on trading<33

WanSham wrote:

I'm still taking offers! If I haven't replied to you I'm thinking about the idea and I'm PM you soon!
sorry for the lack of replies, I'm a little under the weather as I'm going to doodle a bit eeP pardon of O don't reply quickly<333
WanSham

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby yaksha. » Mon Sep 25, 2017 8:10 am

-------post;

---------------breeding !
    heyo ! I have a breeding I'm planning on next week, but I would
    love to see some kals that might mesh well with another babe
    of mine ?? said babe is gaius !!

this would definitely be an ooc breeding ! I'm looking for kals that
    mesh well with his design and I would prefer they have at least a
    common tail edit of sorts to pass on that snow leopard floof !!
    more about him can be found here !
    this breeding would probably happen after my next planned so
    it'd be a bit of a wait as long as you're fine with that ?? depending
    on what we think the kits might be like, I'm down for using a kit
    number select on them !!

-------replies;
    wansham;; good lucking trading your babes ! corenllius is so cute ??
    cat4139;; your babes are like my exact aesthetic omg ?? good luck finding breeding partners !!
    manymangoes;; what a cute babe ! congrats on getting them !!
    eonian;; good luck trading ! cute art too !!
koa ♡ adult ♡ nb
genshin ♡ kpop ♡ vrchat
kyusnippy
yaksha.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kiwi sauce » Mon Sep 25, 2017 8:36 am

━━━( STREAM TIME )━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━( REPLIES )━━━━━━━━━━━━

@fernmoon - I might be interested in taking a kalon commission for some good pets o/
      @iris - looking good so far with that commission! your linework looks so nice and fluffy
      @livinglethal - i was soooo trying to get that kal but good for you on getting your first!
      @sashiyaki - i might actually have an offer for you, i'll try and get a pm to you shortly.
      @epiale - congragulations on getting your second kal my dear!
      @captivelegacy - aww those are so cute! are the backgrounds editable?
      @cat4139 - gl in your partner seeking!
kiwi sauce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sixbane » Mon Sep 25, 2017 8:43 am

@cat4139 Ah i dont have anyone available/ have my next breeding already planned but best wishes with finding ooc breedings qvq/
@manymangoes Ah congrats on the cutie! He looks familiar- i think his dad is (or well,was) friends with one of my kals! If i'm correct, at least, eitherway good luck with relationships!
@eonian All the art is lovely qvq/ your style is super cute, I love how expressive and colorful too
@CaptiveLegacy Haha I saw that ych a bit ago, good luck with selling,whenever it opens~the colorin looks great too, I always love the happy colors she's got
@Epiale Kimberly's a lovely grownup! I love her colors, and the new kals colors are lovely too~ congrats on winning them!
@sashiyaki Ah congrats on the cutie! I like his colors- Especially like that backmane, really neat looking (reminds me of spikes oop)
@LivingLethal Congrats on winning your first guy! I adore white+yellow combinations, Welcome to the fanclub as well! (if you haven't posted here before), I look forward to seeing him /and you/ around~
@ɪʀɪs☆ Ah the art looks great qvq/ I look forward to seeing it finished
@Caius good luck finding a breeding! I love his colors/patterns but I have an important IC breeding i'd like coming up haha
@boss. Ah i'm so sorry you're having a bad day! I can't visit the stream (due to being at work) but I hope it helps you get things off your mind!

Looking to rehome Remy!
I love him but..I've hit such a wall with developing him and I can't seem to use him much. I'd like to pay things forward and gift him to someone who could use him! Just pm me with the title "Remy" and a reason you'd like him/plans for him ? I'll choose a new owner later tonight or something. I do own the rest of his family if you'd like them still connected!

Really interested in finding a 1x1 rp or two forMy kals? thread,skype, or maybe discord is okay. I just have a lot of writing muse and want to try one since i'm not actually rping my kals right now! Feel free to pm me if any might interest you and i'd be happy to provide more information
I'd especially love to use Bev or Bill, or maybe Friction/complex (modern, modern, cyberpunk) respectively

I'm interested in finding some art of my kalons in general, and keeping up my drawing muse, So i'd love to find an art trade or two if anyone was bored? Would probably do my half as a small fullbody like This or This
Might also consider commissions for them as well! Either pets (wishlist ONLY) or points, just cause I feel like drawing them. Feel free to pm me! I'm at work but will respond as quick as I can
I do have a good bundle of doodles to do still for people, but I want to do something that...actually requires shading/more detail lol
Might be pickier on accepting these

Still taking trading offers on Kusuma
I have one or two offers im still mulling over but i'm still accepting more before I make a final choice!
3/3 slots and has extra art

I've been pretty busy the past few days, mostly story-writing cause i've had a lot of writing muse (but ironically, no muse to write/format my toyhouse pages so thats not all public yet LOL i'll add it eventually, for now its saved in my folders for pending update)
I have two new members of my kalon family!
One was a gift-which I didn't expect but I'm terribly thrilled over. She was one of my nursery batch designs that I fell in love with when making her,I never expected to have the chance to own her but I have so many ideas I don't even know where to start with her,
For now, this is Irmoye (ear-moy)
I also got a myo finished i'd ordered from tig a bit back, inspired in loose homage to my pandaren in wow cause i suck
I plan on giving her oriental themed armor and a weapon of some sort later,
This is Belani
I also did Valentin's growth

I started a few drawings, but I was lazy unable to motivate myself to color them so I don't have much art to show off at the moment, but I did get this super cute one from oka~ of Bev!
By okahui ofcourse
I'm not really active here anymore, hmu @ Sixbane on TH/DA/Discord instead
Sixbane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Missing✖ » Mon Sep 25, 2017 9:20 am

@ sixbane --- i hope Remh gets.a new homr of love. And wowy those kals looking fine each time i see tbme!!!
@boss.---- i hope the stream gone well today!! Been sleep all day to eveb post something here actually.
@ caius--- gl on looking for someone to bread with your kal!! That pallete can do wonder with the right kalon!!!

hi im looking to take tempted offer on my myo ticket of unlimted uncommom amd below + rare goop item add on .
Plz pm me with myo ticket as tge title and a offer of kal of equal value.

I won't take pink or brightly colored kals!
I will be picky on edits , color pallete, and design at most

xxxxxx━━━━━┓

MissingX /She-her/
Asexual/Unknown/

Dragon cave

┗━━━━━xxxxxx
ImageImage
Missing✖

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery