Kalon Fanclub V.3 [CLOSED]

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Kalontines Day is coming up! Do your Kalons have sweethearts?

Yes!
27%
No, and they're happy!
13%
No, but they want one!
26%
-waggles eyebrows-
34%

Total votes : 340

Re: Kalon Fanclub V.3

Postby peppermintleo » Thu Feb 08, 2018 4:52 pm

--- replies
    @fluffybirdie - I'll have to save up for those! I only have 1 DA point atm xD
    @inferno, - good luck, I only have standard MYOs :'>
    @aello - congrats on your first win, and I hope you feel better as the days go on!
    @hashtag - lookit the little werewolves! SO SMALL AND FLUFFY! I love them, congrats!

--- introductions
    so many children to introduce!!

Meet Cyril Valentine(Cy or Val for short)
    Cyril Valentine, or Cy/Val as he prefers, is a little vampire bat and has the teeth to prove it. He's basically
    blind and needs glasses horribly, but has fairly good hearing due to his big ears. While he's a bit of a dork,
    he's got a mean streak and enjoys scaring others with his fangs. He's not too shy about the fact he is a
    vampire, and makes it very clear he doesn't hunt animals because he loves them too much, usually leaving
    the person he's talking to to figure it out.

Looking for; relationships of all sorts(cryptozoologists/disbelievers preferred, romance requires RP!)

Meet Aeric
    I don't have too many ideas for him yet, but eventually. But I love his floppy ears <3 Thinking he
    might just be a hit man??

Looking for; relationships of all sorts

Meet Amariee
    Amariee doesn't have a lot of ideas behind her neither, sadly. I could use some ideas for her too!

Meet Caelan
    Caelan is an Egyptian Prince. He was born and raised to be a perfect Prince, and that he is. He's an
    absolute gentleman and is close to his coronation as his parents are getting quite old.

Looking for; relationships of all sorts(romantic must be rped <3)

Meet Charlie Monroe
    Charlie is a glam rock guitarist, and singer. He writes a lot of his own songs and tends to just enjoy
    hanging around and singing to his hearts content. In his spare time, not doing his street gigs, he
    does make-up tutorials and is an advocate for breaking gender stereotypes, believing that any male
    can enjoy dresses and make up and any female can wear a tux because dang they fine in suits.

Looking for; relationships of all sorts(romantic must be rped)

Meet Lille
    Daughter of Heart and Grandeur, she's a lot like her father Heart. She enjoys farming, and absolute hates
    the spot light and unwanted attention, unlike her other family. She has an amazing green thumb, and can
    grow just about anything. Despite being the opposite of her parents(transgender female and lesbian), she
    connects so well to them it hurts. She adores her father Heart, and admires her father Grandeur. She also
    gets along fairly well with her sisters Glory and Prejudice.

Meet Glory
    Glory is prettier than everyone and knows is. Being genderfluid, they use she pronouns in public/normally and male
    at home. She live with Heart and love him, but prefer to join Grandeur at functions when they can! Glory
    has an amazing singing voice and plans to be an actor and a singer in her future, living alongside her glamour
    loving father and sister. She hates the farm but loves Heart enough to stand it. She adores Prejudice, and will
    usually tolerate Lillie, the runt of the litter.

--- commissions
    Open for Valentines((or generic)) in stream commissions!
    examples here
    headshot/icon; 500 DA Points/80C$/2008 rare
    colored sketch; 800 DA Points/120C$/2009 very rare
    shaded sketch; 1000 DA Points/180C$/Advent List
    (+300 DA points/40C$/2010 rare for each extra Kal)

//now to sleep, I spent two hours on this, I wish I was joking xD
peppermintleo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kalon Fanclub V.3 [Kalontines Poll]

Postby doubledare » Thu Feb 08, 2018 11:43 pm

@pure.crazy - aeric is so pretty! The rainbow works really well with the black
@FluffyBirdie - good luck trading
@Inferno, - good luck trading too!

I’m putting Menace up for breeding offers! It would be ooc so the gender wouldn’t matter,And I’d like for the kalon to have similar edits to Menace. I’m on cool down for 4 more days. Anyway offer away!
doubledare

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kalon Fanclub V.3

Postby sun struck » Fri Feb 09, 2018 1:20 am

Just a re-post^^

sun struck wrote:Replies-------------------
@ _warrior- really love the colors on Menace<3 so sparkly and pretty<3 I’m not sure if any of my kals would go well with their design/color though.. good luck finding a breeding offer<3
@ pure.crazy- So.Many.Snazzy.New.Kids?!?!?!?! Oml, they are all so gorgeous!!! Congratulations on all of them<3
@ FluffyBirdie- ahh;; really love the run cycles;;o; but sadly I do not have the appropriate program to use it on^^;; Really wanted to offer on Cedany, but it seems like you found an offer you liked^^ hope you find trade offers you are looking for<3

I am so sorry on the small amount of replies...I promise I will get to larger batches of replies once I’m less confused and less drained;;o;

Valentines dayyyy--------------
Valentines day is coming up!
So I decided to try a little thing here!
It's basically a fill out a form, you might get free ship art^^
details are posted on the thread^w^

Breeding...?--------------------
I'm just kind of entertaining breeding offers(OOC more than likely) on my kalons..?
It might or might not be like, a birthday present for myself, as I am pretty sure it would be quite uneventful^^
but well, I'm not even sure if I am feeling a breeding tbh..?

but mostly looking for offers on Jyran, and maybe Isabell, looking for similar edits and similar colors for them..?
Really looking for Kalons with ear edits breeding with mine that have ear edits so that could at least pass to all offsprings.
Kits are off-limit, of course, and Claire will not take part in OOC breedings as a whole;; Aztec is also off limits.

Feel free to make any offers though^^
Never hurts to ask, never^^

While I have quite some introductions to do, I'm going to have to do that sometime later as I gotta get to work, as I do not wish for me and my group to get butchered^^;;
sun struck

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

kal fc

Postby sillies » Fri Feb 09, 2018 3:07 am

Hello kal fc
    Long post ahead, just a warning!
    I'm here looking for a few things, and also offering a few things.
    need a distraction from last night's mental breakdown -- um

Offering growths/transfers!

I am taking a few growths! These will be free.
    Please title the pm "kalon growth artist" or "kalon transfer artist", otherwise I might not look at your pm right away.
    Also, I'm sorry if I don't reply right away, I do have class today!

Examples of approved growths/transfers: x (transfer) | x (growth)

slots: (not FCFS! I hold the right to decline if I feel a kit is too complex!)
    Slots closed!
    1. broken*
    2. doglady88722
    3. Kimizuki

Offering MYO help/artist!

Whether it's just details to the full myo.
    I take payment for these in pets, c$, points, and USD. (usd will be discussed offsite).
    Please title the pm "Kalon myo help" or "kalon myo artist"! otherwise i might not look at your pm right away.
    please tell me what type of myo it is, and what traits you want and a general idea for the design. The harder the design idea, the less likely I am to choose yours.

Examples of approved myos: x | x | x | x | x | x

slots: (Not FCFS, i'll pick the ideas I like most.)

Trading!
    I'm still taking offers on this kid!
    Would auto accept a one rare, unlim under myo or a few myos of lesser value.
    Will also look at other kals! I am off cool down within the next few days!
    Please title the pm "Kalon trade" so I will get to it faster!

Relationship search!
    All my kals are open for any kind of relationships. Just title the PM "Kalon Relationships" or something similar.

Replies:
    will try to do a lot since I made such a long post aa

@ sun struck - I might have to check that valentine's day thing out!
    @ _warrior - gl getting ooc breeding offers! menace is gorgeous so I'm sure you'll get a ton!
    @ pure.crazy - congrats on all your new kals! I love the egyptian prince concept for Caelan !!
    @ FluffyBirdie - I'm gonna have to save up my c$ bc I nEED that base omg
    @ inferno, gl getting your myo! i hope you don't have to trade your second bab aaa
    @ aello - i've been struggling too my friend, but it's alright man, I feel. but congrats on your first kal man, that's always such an awesome feeling, getting your first!
sillies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rissyy » Fri Feb 09, 2018 5:36 am

Greetings.
Just popping in to see if I could
potentially get some help with
an myo? I did already have a
person helping but, due to lack
of communication, I'm not sure
whether that's still happening..

I don't have much to offer in
return but I can be an art slave
or something? we could discuss
something else in pm. The same
goes for the details of the myo.
Note: I only need help with the
pattern/design? I can do the
hair and such myself. I can
explain that properly in pm.

myo proof
isabelle.>> Good luck with the
growths myos and relationships!
gorgeous kals!

sun struck>> Good luck with the
breeding! Jyran's tail is 👌👌

_warrior>> 00o good luck
breeding! Such a spicy kal >.<
₊˚.⋆ Rissyy | She ˚₊‧꒰ა ໒꒱ ‧₊˚ kals | Adult ₊˚.⋆
Rissyy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kalon Fanclub V.3 [New Poll]

Postby Takk » Fri Feb 09, 2018 5:45 am

Come steal Kalons with us!

Open for semi-simple growths for DA, FR or CS currency. Mostly concerned about difficult markings, edits should be fine

Looking for friends/enemies/mates
Howl is seeking friends, fellow witches in the area and pen pals mostly. He's a generally calm but bright old soul that enjoys alchemy and reading; though he hardly has time to read between his travels. Settled in Rome, he travels all of Europe, Asia, India and Northern Africa to help those in need with healing or providing for their families. He's very kind, selfless and forgiving towards others. Currently not sure if a mate would work for him, so I'm not fully closed to the idea but hesitant towards romantic offers.

Aranea is looking for friends, enemies and any fellow knights to call comrade. She lives for battle and being the best she can be with no error in anything but her loyalty to said king/queen. So given her set up, fellow knights, travelers and demon possessed or connected kalons would be great. Being a demon hunter I also have this fantasy of her falling for a demon kalon, but all mate/crush offers are welcome.

Ajax is open for friends, enemies, fellow witches and romance! He's an upbeat, enthusiastic and positive thinker with no personal magic powers but he has an enchanted earring that allows him to preform charms. Ajax is quite friendly and will approach just about anyone with a smile and unlike his mother lacks harsh judgement. He doesn't frown upon thieves or liars, there must be some reason they feel the need. He's looking for other troublemakers, kalons who enjoy going out to party or those who like just killing time together. Ajax isn't very self entertaining...

Nhadala is open for friends and mate; though I'm most interested in romance. She's been single so long! Nala love the beach, parties, window shopping and making fun of ugly clothing on the rack. Positive, social and flexible she loves just about everything that grabs her attention from movies to puzzles. Her mate can be social or introverted as she'd be willing to give up her life of late night parties for the one she loved.

Boy I feel bad, her edits were done months ago and I only just around to finishing her page last week. I'm a bad kalon mom ^^"
Wysteria is open for friends, enemies, co workers and a casual bf/gf, nothing too serious. She's a teacher and studies science; mainly chemistry and space but she enjoys a lot of aspects of science. A little too serious at first, she can be intimidating and cold but she's nothing but kind to her friends; often putting their needs first and allows herself to be pushed out of the comfort zone to help them. Not very emotional herself, she's kinda bad at being a shoulder to cry on but she's a good listener.

Orca is all grown up so I thought I'd show her off a little. She's a witchy girl like her mother but dreams of one day fixing up bikes and cars. Very sweet and calm most of the time, I'd like to find her some friends to hang out with! Both normal and witch friends; maybe even a mechanic or bad boy to show her the ropes in the real world? She's been raised a little sheltered even though her mother has explained the world is a terrible, dark place. Never really got to experience it before...

I mostly prefer to HC or RP through Skype or Discord

@RainPill: I'm not good at thinking of designs or I'd offer my help; but sadly I'm terrible at coming up with markings and designs XD
@isabelle. That's nice of you! I haven't gotten any offers myself but it's nice to see other people getting busy with art stuff
@sun struck: Can't view stash kals at work, but best of luck w/ your breeding. Thinking I may breed Maya OOC someday cos I can't see her having kids with her life so tangled up
@_warrior: No doubt you'll get swamped with offers, their design is very unique indeed. I love the crystal ball shine too
@pure.crazy: Das a lot of kals..! Amariee is deadly cute, I love the rainbow of colors against black
Takk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fūi » Fri Feb 09, 2018 5:47 am

wowoow almost 900 pages ;A;
do i've been doing these lil screenshot esque art pieces for 2 of my girlies <33 thinking about doing one for one of yall !!
however i can only do female kalons currently?? male kalons don't always work with my style rip

i don't really have a price for them so for now it'll be PWYW/bribe?? preferbly nothing less then 800p/8usd unless the kal is super simple.

@rainpill good luck with the myo ;v; i hope everything works out !!
@isabelle aa such a nice thing to offer growths/transfers !! i wish more people did - kal community sure needs it !
@sun struck hey boo <33 menace sure is a cutie !! rlly love the purple - good luck with the ooc breeding !!
@pure.crazy aaa what an awesome myo !! yesss vampy kals hehe <33

fūi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gone---- » Fri Feb 09, 2018 6:45 am

@ Takk ; ahh bless, growths ;w; <3 Thank you for offering your services for those!
    @ okahui; asdfgh YOURE ART IS AMAZING AND I LOVE IT sM <3 ok thats all i got to say lmao
    @ LivingLethal ; hey! Good luck with trading your kals, I hope you find some that you really like!

Hi, my name is eun and Ive been sent here by wicced to make a crap post on the fc, thanks!
    p.s, love you wicced ❤️😊

Last edited by gone---- on Fri Feb 09, 2018 6:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
──────────────────────
selling my kalon staff custom (1 rare, unlim under)
for da points! Pm/ note (da) me for details!
[Sterling pixel by ȶigressa] code shop | my kals
gone----

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

NEW FANCLUB

Postby ❌ DYNAMIGHT ❌ » Fri Feb 09, 2018 6:45 am

As we have now reached 900 pages please see to the V4 Fanclub!!

LINK

PLEASE DO NOT REPLY HERE ANY FURTHER.
As you are marking the new fanclub please remember you must still have the reply requirement ,, responses can be carried over from this thread

[thanks eunk ur the real mvp]
❌ DYNAMIGHT ❌

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me